Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yachiro Kuma~Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Yachiro Kuma
General Description: Yachiro is 4'2 tall with black hair in two pigtails that reach about her waist. Her eyes are a deep royal red while her skin is a gentle tan. As for her clothes she wears a white long sleeved crop top with black horizontal stripes going down the arms ending at her wrists. She also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves with a white skull and crossbones on the back of her hand. Yachiro also sports a white short skirt with black horizontal stripes just like her top and finishing the her outfit is a pair of black ninja sandals.

Personality wise Yachiro is a bit of a wildcard since she has a naturally bubbly often insane personality due to her upbringing but despite not having all her marbles Yachiro is not a bad person and loves nothing more than spending time with friends and family. Yachiro tends to come across child like in an extreme sense meaning she will do anything she feels like and often ignores the consequences of her actions causing most people to think of her as a sort of social outcast due to her strange quirks. She also indulges in strange habits that put some people off of her such as sitting on people's shoulder like a parrot or using random strangers as stepping stones to get to one place or another.

History: Born in one of the smaller villages in fire country Yachiro has had a strange upbringing mostly due to her mother. You see Yachiro's mother was a missing nin who had defected from her village due to being framed by a fellow ninja for a crime she didn't even commit. On her escape from her home country she came across this village and attempted to settle down hidden away so she could lead the rest of her life in peaceful relaxation. Her time at the village was not pleasant at first due to her being an outsider and a foreigner to boot. Despite this a few years later she met a charming young man in the village and fell in love with the both of them soon marrying a year later. It wasn't long after that Yachiro was born and her parents loved her unconditionally which at times was not a good thing since while her father was a sensible man who knew nothing except for farming, her mother was a bit of a maverick from her Ninja days with a few quirks that never left her. One of these quirks was to wake Yachiro up with a paint bomb and another was to package her dinner in a box and tie it to the local the local bull who was mean creature that preferred humans stay away from it. Now in most cases these so called pranks would have seemed cruel but instead they just strengthened the little girl and despite her father's best attempts Yachiro began to pick up her own quirks in turn. Eventually it got to the point where Yachiro started asking to be trained to be a ninja in honour of her mother but said parent couldn't train her as she had slipped with her training and was in no condition to train her daughter. So with no other choice since Yachiro was set on her desire to be a ninja her parents bought a small apartment in the leaf village with their saved up money and sent the girl with a supply caravan to the village where she would have to live alone since her father couldn't leave the farm and if her mother was found she would be sent back to her village to be executed. Yachiro was at first saddened by this but she knew she would one day return a ninja and regale her parents with her exploits.

Hey I know my username doesn't match my character name but my current name is an old dead character that I no longer wish to play as. I'm just putting this note to tell you I know that and to ask if you could please change her name to Yachiro. Thanks a lot and I hope you like this new character.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Site Updates

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage:
Anbu Sennin: Senju Kazuki
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status