Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamazaki Zoi [Missing] --> Nenogami [Sand]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Yamazaki Zokuppoi, but I think my username was Yamazaki Zoi

Old Character Village: Missing

Old Profile Topic Title: I'm not sure about any of these actually, I never really paid much attention to the titles after I wrote them… I'm sure "Zoi" or "Zoi's" was in the title though.

Old Training Topic Title: I'm not sure about any of these actually, I never really paid much attention to the titles after I wrote them… I'm sure "Zoi" or "Zoi's" was in the title though.

Old Dojo Topic Title: Zoi's abilities~ (Got from the topic with the Dojo titles)

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: Well I was a rogue/missing-nin and I don't think there were many active at the time of the hack.

New Character Name: Nenogami

New Village: Sand

Link to latest Voucher: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=2061#p2061

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zoi posted an RP on August 4, 2012, pre-hack.
Dojo said:
0. Shinobi 101 (Nin)
0. Shadow Tactics
0. Medical Knowledge
CS. Strategist
1. Bull's Strength
2. Called Shot
3. Quick Draw
4. Human Anatomy
5. Jutsu Mastery
6. Thick Blood
7. Quick Healer
8-10. Kinjutsu

Advanced Element: Magnetism, Ink, Metal, Paper, Radiation, Shadow
Major: Earth, Lightning, Fire
Minor: Non-Elemental, Water

YAMAZAKI ZOKUPPOI

[GENERAL INFORMATION]
Height: 4'8"
Weight: Women don't tell!
Hair Color: White (formerly red)
Eye Color: White (Formerly green)

My name is Yamazaki Zokuppoi, a daughter and a sister. Everyone I know calls me Zoi, and there a lot of people that know my name. I'm outgoing and crazy, and a bit of a harlot if you ask some of the older citizens. I haven't always been this way; it used to be that it took me a long time to get to know one person well enough to not be nervous around them. It used to be that I wouldn't come out from behind my mother or father when walking through the streets with them. It used to be that the one time I would talk would be when I was alone with my family, and I would talk a lot. I used to sit with my baby brother and read him stories as I myself started to learn to read.
Around my family I was wild and unruly, and the only way to get away from it was to bring me into the village. As soon as people I didn't know were involved I was quite as a mouse, usually attached to the pants leg of one of my parents as if I were part of their clothing. People would joke around and tell my parents that I was a beautiful accessory, and I would mumble under my breath, "Shut ya mouth, who'e…" because I had a speech problem where I had a problem forming "R" sounds in words. There was one time when we passed a man trying to sell his ram. My mother tried to get me to pet it and the beast grabbed onto my sleeve and started eating it. Everyone laughed except me. I hated rams after that.
That was when I was just a toddler, but when I was old enough to enter the academy I was a disaster. My parents tried to train me themselves but they couldn't control me with my disciplinary problems. I wouldn't listen, I wouldn't sit still, and I just wouldn't shut up. That's when they sent me to the academy for professional training, and so I would be around kids my own age. It was kids my own age that freaked me out the most, and I spent the majority of my academy days sitting in the corner. However, my natural good looks and affinity to our early Ninjutsu training made me quite the popular little tike.
The boys talked to me about hanging out and training together, and at first I would blush and look away. The girls came to me for training and instead they taught me… They taught me how to talk to the boys and other girls. Soon I was talking and acting like all the other kids. I was having fun in the academy finally, and I had friends. Most of them were true friends, but some of them were just using me to make themselves better. When I found out this was happening I refused to help anyone else, but that didn't keep them from graduating the academy when I did. At age ten I became a Genin and formed a small team with two friends of mine and a Chuunin leader.
Our leader was a pretty cool guy. He was nice, and I liked him, but he was overly cocky. He thought he was better than everyone and thought he deserved to be ranked up to Jounin. He just never did anything special enough to be pronounced worthy of it. If you could get the rank of Jounin for courage alone he would surely have gotten it, I saw him face off with a sand worm once. Granted, he couldn't defeat it and he ended up having to run away, he saved the three of us. It turned out later that the sand worm was a baby and he was ridiculed for having to run away from a baby. Me and my teammates started telling people that we had to leave because the parents showed up so some of the heat would be taken off of him.
One of the times that I remember the most is when I was about twelve years old, and I had been with the team for two years. They were like a second family, my teammates were my siblings and my leader was like a second father. We were so close, and we were so good together. We worked well as a team, I was an unarmed Taijutsu fighter, there was an Uchiha who was a master of Genjutsu, the other female member of the team was a medical Shinobi, and our leader was backup Ninjutsu. This particular incident involved a large enemy that seemed like he was just too much for us. It looked like we were doomed but then something fantastic happened to me.
It was ironic because just that morning we were talking about how I hadn't unlocked any hidden abilities while everyone else had their own skills. Uchiha, innate medical abilities, and a Tsuchimikado, those were my team members. What was I? I was the daughter of scientists, a fist-to-fist fighting tom-boy who was no longer special because though my Ninjutsu skills were superior in the academy, my lack of special hidden abilities made me inferior to most of my friends. I learned the difference between my true friends and my fake ones as they each discovered their own and left me behind. That day, however, I unleashed hell.
"This is it!"
"We can't give up!"
"We can't do it, we can't win, we're all going to die!" I gave up, I fell to my knees and cried as our leader went in to keep him from getting to me. The Uchiha ran to me and tried to calm me down but I wouldn't listen.
"Listen, if we work together we can do anything. It doesn't matter if you don't have any special skills; you're still special to us. You're a vital part of the team, Zoi! Now get your ass up and do something!" His yelling made me snap, he never talked to me that way before. I jumped up and started yelling, tears still coming to the surface. I was angry, both at my partner and at the man we were fighting. I unleashed hell, or rather, a strange pulse of energy which went straight forward and hit both our leader and the man we were fighting. Our leader hit some kind of metallic object and I heard the thud but I ignored it as I went into fight.
Then something strange happened to my hands and they looked like space was distorting around them. I clinched my fists and went forward and struck the man in the heart. He flew back and I followed, warping from where I was to a position behind him. He went to attack me but I wasn't there and his attack went through some sort of afterimage. I came up from in front of him and cut him open with several strikes of my fist. I was surprised to see that my attacks were causing him to bleed, but I was so mad I didn't care what I was doing. The other two watched in horror as my anger took over and I finished him off.
Later when our leader woke we told him that he defeated the man but he managed to knock him out as he dealt the finishing blow. When we told this story in our mission debrief they gave him the position of Jounin for protecting us and riding the village of a powerful threat. The three of us never spoke of that again, in fact we hardly spoke at all after that. To me it seemed like they were afraid of me, like I was a monster. Perhaps they just didn't want me around anymore because they thought I would get angry and go off again. Regardless of the why, it hurt that I lost my best friends. Our team split up because the other two wouldn't have anything to do with me.
After that incident my parents started doing experiments on me. They knew what it was, and they explained it to me. They told me that somewhere in our family's lineage someone from the Seikon clan joined and every so often someone will be born with their gifts. It made me even more different from my brother, and it kept me away from him even more. They wanted to learn more about the Seikon's abilities and figure out if there were ways to manipulate or duplicate them. I became less of a daughter to them and more of a test subject. This led me to having to find affection from people outside the family. I didn't want anything to do with them at this point.
My parents still tested on me, but at around fourteen I started hanging out with people I probably shouldn't have. We drank, though we were way too young, and we did a lot of other things that we probably shouldn't have. I came drunk at night sometimes and accidentally got in bed with my younger brother, but he would usually wake up and when I realized I was in his room I would get up and leave for my own room. I woke up hung over a lot, and my parents didn't notice because I would sneak out before either of them could come to wake me up. I hid my new activities from them and tried my best to keep up with my Shinobi training.
During that time I became a Chuunin, I was fifteen and so close to being completely alone, emotionally at least. My brother was the only person I could talk to but I didn't do that much because I was too busy being my new self. It wasn't long after I became a Chuunin that my brother was sent away. My parents wanted to leave and do research in other lands, so they left me in Suna to take care of the home, sent Iori to some village to stay with our uncle, and they went on their trip. They came back every now and again with new information that they used to do more testing on me. As time went on they came less and less and eventually they just never came back.
I kept up the life I had become accustomed to. In fact, it became easier after they left. I could have parties at my own house, bring boys to my house without having to make them leave out of the window, and I could sleep as much as I wanted to. That only lasted a few months before I got tired of it all, I stopped partying as hard and drank less, too. I went back to taking my Shinobi work seriously and even took on my own team of Genin. One thing I didn't give up was my provocative lifestyle, going after anyone I wanted and I mean anyone, it didn't matter to me if they were male or female. I became estranged from my team and before I knew it they were Chuunin and off on their own.
I started focusing on my career more than my personal needs and started becoming stronger and having more of a place in the village. I had a new team of Genin, and these Genin were top notch. We did many missions together that others didn't want to do. That was the main reason they were top notch, because we were searching for cats, killing ugly rat creatures in the alleys, and other things that most teams were too busy to do. I didn't mind picking up the grunt work, because it kept me from waking up in those alleys drunk and wondering who or what was sleeping up against me but being too drunk to actually care.
During my time as a team leader I met a very strange man. He may have been strange, but he told me that he used to be a medical chief. His name was Faita Tasogare, and he became a close friend of mine. This was partly due to me having to bring my Genin to him after he went back to working because they kept hurting themselves. He would laugh at me playfully when I would walk in carrying a small child in over my shoulder, and by small I mean small for a Sunan child since most Sunans are giants. He thought it was funny how strong I was compared to my size.
It was through this man that I found out that my brother had returned to Sand. He had just arrived and I wanted to see him but I was sent away on a mission before I could get the chance. This saddened me, but orders were orders and I left with my squad. When this happened my Genin were all Chuunin and so we were a full Chuunin team because they, for some reason, decided not to leave me. It made me feel special because it was the first time in a long time that people had the opportunity to leave me and they didn't. We were a family, just like the family I had with my first team… But hopefully we didn't end up like them.
Our mission was simple, but it took much longer than expected. We were on the trail of a Shinobi who had gone rogue from Sunagakure. It was suppose to be a simple find and snatch, taking him back alive to be interrogated. Unfortunately months went by and we had no luck. It was after we were ordered, via courier falcon, to return that found the rouge. We came to find that the rogue was possessed with a demon, and it just happened to be my old teammate. My subordinates were ordered to leave but they refused, we went into fighting with the man. It was the Uchiha and apparently he made a deal with a demon that was sealed inside him and now he had amazing powers over Fire Jutsus.
His body was engulfed in chakra and it seemed like it was tearing his body apart. I realized that we wouldn't be taking him in alive, I couldn't risk a monster like him being inside of Sunagakure. He was ugly now, with large teeth and horns like a ram. He told me that the horns were a side-effect of the demon being sealed inside him and they grew. He looked like a ram, and it made it that much easier to kill him when the time came. We had a fight and afterward I cut off his ugly ram head… I still hated rams. My team thought it strange but I wore his skull as a helmet. He thought I was a monster, but when I looked at what he had become I felt like it was only right to mutilate his body.
That was my trophy; I made it in life where he failed.
We returned to Sunagakure, and that's where the tale picks up. I debriefed on the mission and told them what happened. I became angry because they didn't tell me the rogue ninja was my ex-teammate, but because I disposed of the threat they offered to evaluate me to Jounin Rank. At first I didn't want to take the offer, as I felt my skull-helmet trophy was enough. Eventually I broke down and took it, figuring that I wouldn't get another opportunity like that to get ahead in the village. It was reluctant still, though, and it hurt to know that I attained such a rank by killing someone who I used to hold in such high regards as to say he was like another brother. What was worse was I found that upon my return my old friend Tasogare was in the same vote, just with smaller horns. My brother, I hoped, wouldn't be. I was anxious to see him, though.

Physical: Zoi is 4"8' and has always been quite short. This doesn't mean she isn't fierce, because this little lady can still pack a punch. Her beauty sometimes keeps people from realizing how strong of a Shinobi she actually is. This woman has bright red hair and jade eyes, just like her brother, and large…. External features, though her frame is quite small comparatively. Normally she wears a completely white suit at most times, and this suit is rather tight for someone who moves as much as she does. One would think it would affect her movement in battle but it actually doesn't hinder her at all. The most notable feature about her, besides the obvious, is the skull of a ram which she now wears on her head. She wears it as a reminder of how humans change.

Mental: Zoi is a sweet but rambunctious woman with a loud mouth at most times. She can't sit still very long before she gets bored and has to get her word in whenever she thinks of something to say. If you can look past how she comes on to almost every beautiful person she meets, she could be a really good friend. However, she's quick to anger, being set off by slight and stupid things a lot of the time. When this happens you better watch out as she's a force to be reckoned with. "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned", eh? After awakening her blade, she started to become a bit unstable. She started to believe that everyone should love her, and anyone who doesn't (especially Iori) must learn to.

Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600

Vulgarity (Vet)
HP: (70+ 5 (CS) + 4 (Rev. Hearts) + lvl) x stamina
CP: (40 + 5 (CS) + 4 (Rev. Hearts) + 6 (CA) + lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: None
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Melee Acc., Ninjutsu Acc.
Low: Range Acc., Genjutsu D.C.

Fire Jutsu
E-rank
Infernal Ember
Mastered

Thermal Maw
Mastered

D-rank
Immolation
Mastered

Combustive seal
Mastered

C-rank
Heat Wave
Mastered

B-rank
Firestorm
Mastered

Ring of Fire
Mastered

A-rank
Abysmal Harbinger
Mastered

Fire Shield
Mastered

Shadow
C-rank
Specter Shade
Mastered

Dark Displacement
Mastered

B-rank
Underworld Prison
Mastered

Ebony Nightmare
Mastered

A-rank
Shadow Summoning
Mastered

Absolute Void
Mastered

Wind Jutsu
C-rank
Gale Force
Mastered

Wind Force
Mastered

Non-elemental
E-rank
Transformation
Mastered

Body Switch
Mastered

D-rank
Combination Transformation
Mastered

Cancel
Mastered

C-rank
Stunt Double
Mastered

One Element Sealing
Mastered

Elemental Clone
Mastered

B-rank
Energy Transfer
Mastered

Withering Seal
Mastered

A-rank
Stardust Nova
Mastered

Medical Jutsu
D-rank
Mystical Hand
Mastered

Coagulation
Mastered

C-rank
Anesthetic Infusion
Mastered

System Shock
Mastered

B-rank
Medical Assistant
Mastered

Medical Ward
Mastered

Mystical Force
Mastered

A-rank
Resuscitate
Mastered

ANBU Jutsu
D-rank
Mask Summon
Mastered

Critical Exposure
Mastered

C-rank
Snapshot
Mastered

Chakra Sense
Mastered

B-rank
Searchlight
Mastered

Destroy Presence
Mastered

A-rank
Flock of Shadows
Mastered

Black Blockade
Mastered

Genjutsu
Level 1
Mimic
Mastered Audial

Level 2
Ventriloquism
Mastered Audial

Clone
Mastered Visual

Level 4
Expose mind
Mastered Will

Eurphoia
Mastered Kinetic

Pheonix's Embrace
Mastered Kinetic

False Shinobi-iri
Mastered Audial

Level 5
Temple of Nirvana
Mastered Will

Betrayal
Mastered Will

Crippled
Mastered Kinetic

Body Double
Mastered Visual

Verse of Darkness
Mastered Visual

Level 6
Advanced Clone
Mastered Visual/Audial

Vision of Hell
Mastered Visual/Audial

Curse of the Leper
Mastered Will/Kinetic/Visual

Ephemeral
Mastered Will/Visual/Audial

Lightning Jutsu
E-rank
Storm bolt
Mastered

Thunder Fist
Mastered

D-rank
Thunder Clap
Mastered

Electroshock
Mastered

Electrocution
Mastered

C-rank
Zeus Flash
Mastered

Lightning Torrent
Mastered

Lightningstruck
Mastered

Volt Charge
Mastered

B-rank
Gigavolt Cannon
Masteredd

Chidori
Mastered

Lightning Beast
Mastered

Amp Field
Mastered

A-rank
Raijin's Vengeance
Mastered

Chidori Control
Mastered

Karin
Mastered

Thunderdome
Mastered

S-rank
--

Magnetic
C-rank
Ionic Infusion
Mastered

Magnetic Control
Mastered

B-rank
Polarity Shift
Mastered

Magnetic Vision
Mastered

Radiation
C-rank
Sub-atomic Scorch
Mastered

Radioactive Decay
Mastered

B-rank
Radiation Poisoning
Mastered

Atomic Deterioration
Mastered

A-rank
Radiation Therapy
Mastered

Gamma Ray
Mastered

Inborn Mutagen
Mastered

X-ray scan
Mastered

Ink
C-rank
Splatter
Mastered

Blank Canvas
Mastered

B-rank
Ink Clone
Mastered

Ink Blot
Mastered

A-rank
Mastered Artistry
Mastered

Colorful canvas
Mastered

Earth Jutsu
C-rank
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Mastered

Earthen Coating
Mastered

Metal Jutsu
C-rank
Quality Break
Mastered

Mercury Poisoning
Mastered

Steel clone
Mastered

B-rank
Iron Breakout
Mastered

A-rank
Senbon Coating
Mastered

Burdening Touch
Mastered

Paper Jutsu
C-rank
Paper Clone
Mastered

Burst of Confetti
Mastered

B-rank
Cacoon Sheets
Mastered

Streaming Cloak
Mastered

Loose-Leaf wall
Mastered

A-rank
Shredding Tsunami
Mastered

Giant Blade Jutsu

Level 5
Broadslap
Mastered

Gamble Maneuver
Mastered

Level 6
Hyper Extension
Mastered

Level 7
Execution
Mastered

Level 8
Annihilation
Mastered

Buffing Jutsu

Level 3
Speed Boost
Mastered

Strength boost
Mastered

Level 6
Burst of Speed
Mastered

Burst of Strength
Mastered

Awakening The Dragon
Mastered

Level 7
Anabolic Frenzy
Mastered

Endure
Mastered

Level 8
Devastating Aura
Mastered

Unarmed

Level 5
Megaton Punch
Mastered

Level 6
Dragon Assault
Mastered

Water Jutsu
E-rank
Pressurized Mist
Mastered

Water Gun
Mastered

D-rank
Rinse Off
Mastered

C-rank
Grand Waterfall
Mastered

Water Prison
Mastered

Rain Dance
Mastered

B-rank
Water Shark bomb
Mastered

Mystical Pond
Mastered

A-rank
Supreme Aqua Realm
Mastered
S-rank

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Yamazaki Zoi
Old Village: Missing
Old Character Class (if you have one): Vulgarity (Vet)
HP: (70+ 5 (CS) + 4 (Rev. Hearts) + lvl) x stamina
CP: (40 + 5 (CS) + 4 (Rev. Hearts) + 6 (CA) + lvl) x chakra control
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Melee Acc., Ninjutsu Acc.
Low: Range Acc., Genjutsu D.C.
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Chakra Attuned

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Nenogami

New Character Name: Nenogami
New Village: Suna
New Character Class:
kNOw FEAR [Vet]
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Average: All
Low: None

New BL/CA: Chakra Attuned
Free Kinjutsu swap: I had a kinjutsu before, I was a revenant with five hearts, and I want to swap it to Chimera. Would I get a free extra BL/CA or do I have to wait and apply for it later?

Quick Character Description:
Physical:
Though Nenogami may be nine-years-old, she looks to be eighteen. Her two birth parents' blood is tainted with the power of the Tadashii gods, making her body mature faster than normal. It's expected that she'll start aging slower now that she's matured to adulthood. Her eyes are two different colors, her left eye being green and her right being red, which are common eye colors of the Yamazaki and Faita clan respectively. Her hair is also black at the root, black hair being the common hair color of the Faita clan, and then as the hair grows it turns red, the common hair color of the Yamazaki clan. Since her encounter in key country, her appearance has become a bit strange (but nothing more unusual than what most shinobis have seen). A key sits inside her head, keeping her inner darkness from unleashing itself. On her back rests a large key shaped creature whom she uses as a weapon when the situation calls for it, a giant chain binds the creature to her back so she's stuck with him anyway. Believing that clothing would constrict her too much, Nenogami instead wraps her body in a thick wrap that covers her chest and her lower half. The lower half always take the form of a skirt. This form of attire shows off the form of her body perfectly, though there's not much to look at: An average sized chest, athletic build, and good sized butt (if you're into that sort of thing).

Mental:
Nenogami has the personality of a nine-year-old mixed with the personality of an adult who's gone through many troubling times. She still likes to play games and her imagination likes to go wild, even in battle she treats it as a game. She tends to be anti-social to anyone except her family but at the same time she enjoys playing games with anyone that will play with her. On the inside she constantly craves human companionship, but she's normally too afraid to try to make conversation with anyone.
Besides that she's mentally unstable for a few reasons:
1. She has a lose grip on reality and will sometimes imagine events that take place differently. For example, she may see someone dressed as and posing as a superhero if they do something heroic or if she looks up to them, or even if she really looks up to them and just starts daydreaming.
2. She sometimes forgets that she's actually a child, or that she looks like an adult, and when reminded of either she gets upset or may even throw a tantrum. It depends on the situation and her mood.
3. She's constantly haunted by the impulse to turn the key in her head to unleash her darker split-personality…
The key in her head stops the dark side of her from surfacing, but if it's turned she turns into a bloodthirsty killing machine. Nenogami can turn the key using her mind, and so can the key-shaped creature on her back, but the only way for someone else to turn it is to be inside her body (the only known method for which is the Yamanaka body switch technique), to control her body to make her turn it, or to physical grab the key and turn it. This dark side knows no mercy, and pain only gives her pleasure. This side of her personality is limited, however, and after being turned the key slowly returns to the locked position.
Character History:
When the Universe was young
It's believed that the universe was once vast nothingness. The Tadashii believe that this is not true, they hold onto the belief that before the universe was there was a strong power flowing through the nothingness. Then, the power became so great that it caved in on itself and imploded. The power created the universe, as well as everything in it. It also created the gods, Ai and Itami. They call this power the "Creation". The Creation allowed Ai and Itami to be created, and in turn they created the other gods and goddesses, their brothers and sisters. They possessed physical forms that reigned over the world, but they grew bored of their existence. They wanted other living beings that they could rule over, so they decided to create humans on earth.
In doing so, they created all life as we know it. They created humans and animals as well as plants. They used a large amount of power to make earth inhabitable, and were forced into a dark void that kept them from holding physical bodies in that world. This disability was created by the Creation once the power realized that their own power was too great. It was locked away and sent to earth where it was locked away in a cave under Suna where the Tadashii temple was built. Only the power of Ai and Itami in one physical form could open the cave, but not even the gods could fathom how this could be possible. The Tadashii believed that one day someone would lead them into war, to spread peace across the land. They called this person the Warmachine, the person whom most of the Council believed to be one Faita Tasogare.

Yamazaki and Faita
However, my story goes back shortly before Suna was even a thought. Back before the Tadashii had knowledge of synching with the gods. A man by the name Faita Chi, greedy with power, destroyed the original temple altar that held the power of the gods. Their chakra shot out into the sky in various colors, the last one being the strongest of them all. It was a bright crimson red, and with it came the power of Itami. Itami has always been known as the most powerful of the Tadashii gods. Chi's greed got the best of him and he jumped into the beam of chakra to absorb its power, but his power didn't make him stronger. It made him sick and he died years later after his wife gave birth to their first child. This started generations of sealing the Faita children with special cursed marks to restrain Itami's power until they were old enough to handle it.
Many centuries later the Faita clan met the Yamazaki clan for the first time with the friendship of Faita Jiyū and Yamazaki Ō. Jiyū was a great fighter in his time, but when his ideals for war weren't fully appreciated he left the village of Sunagakure. In his travels he came across Yamazaki Ō and together they formed a great team. Shortly after Jiyū returned to his old religious practices which made Ō upset. When Jiyū died, shortly after releasing the Faita Seal to gain access to Itami's power, Ō traveled to Sunagakure to meet up with his wife. There he stumbled upon the Tadashii temple in the desert that used to hold the power of the gods. There he accidentally stumbled upon the power of the Goddess known as Ai, infecting the Yamazaki clan with her power. Though her power was not as dangerous as Itami's, this kept them from having to seal it.

WARMACHINE
The Warmachine is said to bring upon the final war, opening the Cave of the gods and giving them back their physical forms. Then the gods would lead the Tadashii into peace, at least their own twisted version of it. The Warmachine needs the power of both Itami and Ai in one, physical form to unlock the door. The Creation made it this way because it wanted the door to stay locked. It took centuries for the two clans to meet up again, with the meeting of Yamazaki Zoi and Faita Tasogare. That meeting brought upon a child who possessed both powers. That child was named Nenogami, that child was me. Child of Faita Tasogare and Yamazaki Zokuppoi.

Early Years
I was raised by wolves. Well, to be fair it was only one and he was my father. His name is Faita Tasogare, and he wasn't always a wolf. I was born of the Faita and Yamazaki bloodlines, making me prime potential for being the Warmachine. The joining of Faita Tasogare and Yamazaki Zokuppoi made the high council leader, known only as Shadow, particularly certain that it was I who would have the mixed powers of Itami and Ai. They both showed early signs of the gods' powers in them, and not long after my birth I did, too. I've always had two different colors of eyes. My left eye being green, like that of the Yamazaki, and my right eye being red, the normal eye color for most Faita, led to Shadow kidnapping me at an early age.
In the desert there was a fight between the Shadow and my father, this much I know. What I do not know are any of the specifics. During the fight my father was somehow transformed into a wolf that has the same exact appearance of Itami's creature form, the form that gods and goddesses can take that isn't remotely human in nature. The family believes this is somehow related to the fact that he had Itami sealed inside his body. Regardless of how it happened I'm just happy he was alive to watch me grow up, but not as happy that he got to see what I became in life.
"Are you going to be a Medical-nin when you grow up, Nenogami?" I remembered my uncle asking me when I was four. "Your father was a medic." I never knew much about my father before his transformation, except the little things that came up in conversation. My uncle Jin was Tasogare’s older brother, and he was noticeably proud of his brother despite his shortcomings. My mother was even more of a mystery. She fled the village soon after I was born and left me to be raised by my father, who was soon turned into a wolf, and the rest of the Faita clan. This did not debilitate me, however; in fact it made me stronger.

Academy
The Faita clan is full of warriors, the very name 'Faita' means 'fighter'. They taught me how to fight and trained me at the same time as I trained in the academy. I took to my skills quickly, but never advanced beyond anyone. I was a quick leaner, but never a prodigy. I tried not to stick out; I didn't want to be known. I was always alone and didn't have many friends outside of the family. In fact you could say I had… None.
Nothing of significant importance happened in the academy. It was a normal life, save for having a wolf as a father. My genin exam was quite important however, as it was during the exam that I woke something dreadful inside me for the first time. When I was born I had a seal placed on me that was similar to that of the Faita seal, but instead they called it the Yokusei seal. It was different from the Faita seal in that it was much more powerful. However, like the Faita Seal the Yokusei seal had its dangerous side-effects.
The ink used to create the Faita seal is laced with a poison that is supposed to suppress the chakra in the body to keep the essence of the god Itami from leaking out and enveloping the undeveloped family member. The Yokusei uses a stronger version of this which was made to suppress the essence of two godly entities, which would be that of Itami and Ai. The ink used in these two seals very often messes with the mind of the bearer, created a split personality of sorts. This split personality is always dark and mentally unstable…
The exam was simple enough, a test of all the skills we had learned during our time at the academy. Our exam instructor was a mad woman by the name of Sunaku Ame, an old friend of the Faita family (which consists of mostly Sunaku). She was a master of Genjutsu, and she used that Genjutsu prowess on us to put us in a large maze of sand. I was never good at Genjutsu so I didn't realize that we were even in one at first, I thought for sure that she had created it all out of sand. Though when I finally caught onto the act, it made her power in Ninjutsu seem so much less than what I thought it was. I couldn't even imagine created a maze like this with Ninjutsu.
The object of the maze was to use our skills to get to the middle of the maze, dodging various obstacles in our paths. Some obstacles teleported us to random locations, some of them involved walls shifting around us. Some of the difficulties were creatures made of sand emerging from the wall. I was having difficulty finding the middle of the maze, and it was the first excessive amount of frustration I had felt my whole life. I didn't realized how sheltered I really was until that point, having a rich family clan giving me whatever I want. I also never had any particular problems doing any homework or learning new techniques.
When put into a situation where I had to think on my feet, I realized that I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was. I dropped to my knees as I realized how pathetic I was. Then it happened; my breathing became labored, my body began to shake, and I felt my body burning on the inside. The darkness came out for the first time. I stood up and my eyes glowed their separate colors. I raised my hand, acting almost on impulsive without any thought going into my actions. I felt energy coming into my body, like I was draining chakra from the surrounding area.
Everything in the maze was an illusion, created by Ame's chakra. This distorted the illusion as I drained Ame's chakra, the walls began to crumble until there was a path straight to the middle. I walked it slowly and watched the other students who had made it there already. They were confused because they believed I hadn't woken any inner abilities, and so did I. When I hit the center Ame broke the illusion and we were all standing in a class room. Ame took me away and into another room. She was angry, or scared.
"What happened, kid?" she asked me in a stern voice. I was scared for sure; I didn't know what happened or how to answer her.
"I-I don’t know. I'm scared, Sensei…" I was only six-years-old, they let me into the academy because my ancestry made me look like I was twelve. No one knew my true age, so it probably seemed strange that I started bawling like a six-year-old.
"Nenogami, you acted strange, like someone that I grew up with… A man named Faita Tasogare." She said my father's name and my crying slowed down. It didn't seem like she suspected anything, just that she was making an observation. As she pondered about this I bolted out the door, she yelled after me but didn't give chase. I later found out that she passed me, but I didn't feel like I passed. It wasn't me that got to the center, it was something else. A secret power I knew nothing about.

Between then and now
My life as a genin was boring. I was put on a cell with people I didn't like and who didn't like me. I was okay with that. I didn't need any friends anyway, I had my family. I spent most of my time going on missions with my cell, little things that made no difference. My Uncle Jin raised me for the most part, but he never did anything Tasogare didn't want. If he did my father would growl, or even bite him in the butt with his sharp teeth. I'm sure if father could communicate he would have been able to raise me officially, but he was always there for me and helped me train as a sparring partner (even though he couldn't use jutsu).
After my Chuunin exam I got more involved with the Tadashii. Being the WarMachine meant they wanted me to take over leadership of the whole religious order. I spent a lot of my time in the underground temple, being trained to take over when I became a Jounin. They knew it would be some time before I could open the door, but they were preparing me (as well as themselves) for that day. Until then I was brought up by my Uncle Jin to be the new leader. My father was the previous leader, but after being turned into a wolf his brother took over to fill the spot until my father's next of kin (me) became a Jounin and was able to take the spot.
It was also during this time that one of the most important pats of my life happened. I lost control in the meeting room at the center of the temple during a session; Jin reacted quickly and tried to suppress the darkness by activating the Yokusei seal on the small of my back. The seal didn't work, though, it just made it worse. It was the poison that was used to make the seal's ink, without anyone knowing, the seal was pumping the poison into my body—More and more every time someone activated it. My eyes turned completely black and I began to go on a rampage, unknowingly sapping the chakra of everyone in the room.
I acted like a mad woman but I wasn't thinking. I my mind was blank and I was acting on impulse. They realized that the seal wasn't enough to control the impulses and had to resort to more drastic sealing methods. It was a technique that allowed the mind to be shut off to certain things by placing a key inside their head that can only be turned by the bearer of the key. They used the technique to seal off the part of my brain that held the darkness, the split personality that was created by the poison. They key wasn't enough, they had to attach a secondary control mechanism just in case my emotions caused the darkness to be able to turn the key itself.
They attached a large key to my back. They said the key was connected to me via my own chakra and could feel what I felt, and I would be able to feel what it felt. It was able to access my mind and shut the darkness off if it every unlocked itself. If unlocked by me the key would be able to lock the darkness away before I went too far and did something I wouldn't want to be done (such as killing an innocent). It was a big change for me, and it made people look at me differently. Strange things were normal in the shinobi world, but this was a bit different I suppose. I couldn't understand it; I was just a little girl, even if I looked older.

Jounin
I became a Jounin one year, three months, and twenty-two days after my chuunin exam. After ranking up I attended my ceremony to become the leader of the Tadashii and with my leadership finalized there was more for me to do. I decided to try and become less anti-social, and attempt to be more use in the village. It was only a matter of time before everything would come crashing down on me, and I didn't know how I would handle it if I was s alone. My family can only help me so much.

My character is the daughter of a Yamazaki and my history has some connections to the Yamazaki family, too. My last character was a Yamazaki, do I need Iori or someone to approve the relation to the family still?

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600

Jutsu:
Normal Affinities:
Free Major: Water
Free Minor: NE
Major: Earth
Major: Lightning

Advanced Affinities:
Shadow (Fire + Water)
Blood (Water + NE
Magnetic (Lightning + NE)
Radiation (Lightning + Fire)
Wood (Earth + Water)

Jutsus below are for the 136 masteries:
Water: (8)
D-rank
Aqua Fang
Rinse Off

C-rank
Impaling Hydro Jet
Water Prison
Rain dance

B-rank
Water Shark bomb
Mystical Pond

A-rank
Supreme Aqua Realm

NE: (11)
E-rank
Transformation
Body Switch

D-rank
Combination Transformation
Cancel

C-rank
Stunt Double
One element Sealing

B-rank
Energy Transfer
Leech Seal
Rasengan

A-rank
Perfected Rasengan
Five element Seal

Earth: (17)
All

Lightning: (17)
All

Wind: (8)
D-rank
Whirlwind Spin
Shredding touch

C-rank
Tempest
Gale Force
Wind Release

B-rank
Great wind Scythe
Cyclone Movement

A-rank
Zephyer's Grace

Shadow: (12)
All

Blood: (12)
All

Magnetic: (12)
All

Radiation: (12)
All

Wood: (12)
All

Unarmed: (4)

C-rank
Tiger Hook
Step-in Flash

A-rank
Fist of Virtue
Fist of sin

Bludgeoning: (4)
C-rank
Blast Rush
Skull buster

A-rank
Momento Mori
Pillar of the Four Dragons

Buffing: (8)
C-rank
Shadow Dance
Eagle Eye

B-rank
Unbound
Focused Assault

A-rank
Insatiable Hunger
Devastating Aura
Unleash

Using points to rank up all the following:
A-rank: 3
B-rank: 4
C-rank: 6
= 75 points

Buffing: (1)
A-rank
Limit break

Genjutsu: (7)
Level 6
Advanced Clone (Visual/Audial)
Vision of Hell (Visual/Audial)
Voice of the Phantom (Will/Audial)
Paranoia (Will/Visual)

Level 7
Curse of the Leper (Will/Kinetic/Visual)
Ephemeral (Will/Visual/Audial)

Level 8
Mind Shatter

Kinjutsu: (5)
C-rank
Gaze of Enslavement
Life Drain

B-rank
Mystical Replication
Infinite Abyss

A-rank
Dark Judgement

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Question, so should I have my yen already or is there some sort of plan going on? Just curious, if I should have it already I'd like to have it ya know? :p If not that's cool, too. I can wait.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name, Jounin Rank, Class, CA, stats and Kin approved. You do get another free BL/CA for your kin. Make sure to mention here which one you want for papertrail purposes.
Jutsu swaps look good.

Iori's approval needed for history.

Also, if you have a true split-personality, you need to make a request for your second personality to be approved by the council.

The first 4 advanced elements are approved, the last one has to be approved in your dojo through shinobi 101-ninjutsu (hehe)

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I do get a free second BL/CA? Awesome, I'll take Opportunist then :p

And okay to everything else, I'll nudge Iori in this direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back