Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yasu

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yasu

Height: 4'11"​

Weight: 105lbs​

Physical Description:
Yasu is medium build and a little short for his age. Brown hair buzzed down to almost nothing. Cold, dark eyes that rarely show emotion. He is not necessarily muscular, but defiantly toned from long hours working on his parents homestead. Dressed in old dirty hand me downs from his brother that are still a little to big. Always carrying a round Iron shield on his back.​
Personality:
Due to his violent past Yasu is a pacifists. Dealing with his older brother and father constantly fighting he tries to defuse conflict with his words. Quiet and soft spoken, Yasu keeps to himself a lot. He has little to no social skills due to growing up with only his older brother to talk to. He has come to the Leaf village with nothing as a nobody. All he wants to do is defend those who cant defend themselves. Somehow he is still in contact with his brother, who manifests as a voice in his head that he is never free of. Consistently battling the violent thoughts polluting his mind, questioning everything he believes.​

History:
Leaf shinobi 1: "Ya ya whats going....is... is that blood?"
Leaf shinobi 2: Kneeling down "Hey man shut the hell up! Look at him. He's exhausted." Helping Yasu off the ground. "What happened son?
Yasu stood motionless, dazed, almost collapsing from exhaustion. "Just from the beginning. What happened to you?"
Yasu: "I...I'm from a small homestead just outside of the village hidden in the Bamboo." Both shinobi looked at each other in disbelief that this child walked all this way by himself. "It was only my mother, father, and older brother. We had a small farm that we took care of. My father didn't believe in living beyond our needs. He believed in peace, so when the bandits came we just gave them what they wanted. Until... Until they wanted Mama..."
Yasu started to cry "They... they just killed them... we didnt know how to fight! I... I was never...Hibiki...my brother...I have never seen him... he never liked the life we lived! He was angry all the time! i knew he went into the forest a lot but i had no idea he was doing that. He was so violent! He killed... all of them!" Yasu grabbed his head and screamed. Falling back on the ground, whispering "I know, I know, I know." Yasu calmed himeslf and continued. "He loved to collect weapons, I have no idea where he even got them. Father hated it... some of the bandits ran away. The others he killed...Hibiki was hurt...bad..." Using a the shield to hoist himself up "He told me he would always protect me...He gave me this before he...I hear him. Right now. He's in me head! Stop! Im not crazy! You're DEAD!"
Shinobi 2: "Thats enough son!" He falls to the ground and embraces Yasu. "You're safe now." Picking the boy up "Lets find you a place to sleep."
Yasu:"Please. Teach me. I want to protect people. I don't want anyone to feel this pain... Please."​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for a Leaf Academy Student Banner HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 5%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back