Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yuki Rito

Yuki Rito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Rito Yuki
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: 
Rito is a slender, pale boy with large hazel eyes and a round face. His long, straight, jet black hair reaches passed the boys shoulders cascading over his shoulders and down his back. The top of his head is covered by a plain blue bandana. For clothes Rito wears a blue track jacket with a long popped collar reaching up to his ear lobes. His pants are plan black and tight with a pouch hanging from his butt. Unlike most ninja Rito wears thin black flipflops instead of the traditional ninja sandals.

Character's Mental Description:
Rito is a loner so he can come off as quiet to most people but he's actually very argumentative in his head. It's like he's constantly disagreeing and chastising others but just chooses to save his input for when it's really needed. When he does speak Rito is always straight to the point, giving simple yes's and No's and quick precise descriptions. When it comes to any job Rito likes to do his best and becomes frustrated when he isn't doing as good as everyone else, but he doesn't like to give up while people are watching. Once Rito knows someone he becomes much more understanding, but is too naive to be unbiased and usually stick up for his friends regardless of what they did or didn't do wrong.

Rito hates members of the Yuki clan with the Haku bloodline for their arrogance. Arrogance is a personality trait Rito hates in general but he hates it especially in his own clan. While the boy does feel some pride in being a member of the Yuki clan he keeps it inside from fear of being seen as arrogant and gets angry when people say he is.

Intelligence wise Rito is only barely reaching genius level as his ability to comprehend things he sees is good but he has a hard time understanding people or situations through words alone and is more of a visual learner. He's always been a very perceptive child with eyes that seem to pick up on anything.

History:
Rito was raised in Sungakure, the land of wind, amongst the other Yuki clan, though none of the boys family was fortunate enough to have the Haku bloodline. The boy was an only child who lived with his single mother, grandmother and grandfather. His mother would often tell the boy stories of his father who was a fox, but she never really gave much more detail. Because of Tito's family's lack of the Haku Bloodline they didn't have much money and were looked down upon, which never seemed to upset the rest of Rito's family as much as it did him.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be part of the Yuki Clan and not possess the Haku Bloodline would mean that you are considered "shunned" or "exiled", which seems to be in line with your description but just wanted to make sure you were okay with that.

To obtain Hawkeye, please create a 200 word post in this thread detailing how your character gained/unlocked the ability/talent. It will then be review by council and approval or denial will be given. Now there are two ways we can do this;

1. You post it here and we will wait for feedback on Hawkeye before we officially approve your application

or

2. We can accept your application now and you can post your 200 words in your Dojo in the village and get it approved there.

Just let me know the route you'd like to go!

Yuki Rito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmm, I don't think I want to change anything about my character. I'm OK with being shunned and look forward to beginning Rito's story.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png
Stats
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council<i></i>: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here
A great resource to help you find your way around here <------------------(Under #7 you will see the Dojo section, you'll post your 200 words here for Hawkeye application!)
You'll want to request an Academy Student or Genin banner here if one has not been given to you already.

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • Part of our village is underground as we have been trapped underground for the last few decades due to a terrible sandstorm we called the Diamond Maelstrom that ceased last year so we have moved portions of the village to the surface (namely the Kazekage Tower and Suna Residences thus far). A sandworm attack has caused massive damage to the subterranean village, the "ceiling' has been lifted off and for the first time in decades people are living under the sun.
  • Sunans are still reeling from a Cabal attack several years ago that not only threatened the integrity of the community but lost a number of lives. Many of the surviving members of The Cabal are either dead or MIA, but the damage they did still lingers.
  • A war is also brewing between Sunagakure and the Daimyo who has raised an army to destroy the village called the Sovereign. Check out our village IC/OOC Discussion areas for Event related updates concerning this ongoing village storyline!
  • Please be aware that we do have a battle system with BL and CAs, you might want to familiarize yourself with the system. While fighting is not the only aspect of the game, and one could go awhile without ever getting in a modded fight, we have increased our opportunities for modded scenarios through our ongoing village plot events!
  • Feel free to PM me or any other Sand user if you have any questions.
  • If you haven't been given Sand Access on Discord, please nudge a Sand Council member!
  • 500 yen has been awarded to you, welcome to the village and I hope you enjoy your stay in the Sand Box!
  • One thing to mention: Please refer to the site rules regarding signatures. Your signature is a gif signature, those are restricted to donors.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back