Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Call to Arms [Req. Neko, Kuro, Sumire, Akkuma, Harupia, and Sora]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's eyes would over look the assembled teams as Akkuma spoke. He exposed the truth of his actions, he spoke of how he tested the other villages to see how they would respond to Sunagakure.

Konoha, they forced the Hokage at the time to step down and come as a diplomatic member to discuss the status between the two nations. For this, Shin had some respect for them as they took the time to investigate and try to find the source of this event.

Kumo, they instantly wanted to sever ties with Suna, even after finding the incorrect lead that the source of this attack was Suna's most archaic rivals. He felt as though a Kage so quick to act so harshly was not one worthy of his respect. No true investigation were conducted and it wasn't until their Spies and would-be-Assassin were in the village did they discover the truth. Even then the ANBU Operative going by the Moniker of Silence would make demands of Shin after coming to Sunagakure in a state of ignorance. This he had no respect for, and if it wasn't for the fact that he did not want to come across cold to the citizens of Kumogakure he would have done what Shinrya Kitsuna had originally wanted, and cut ties completely due to her child like response to the situation. Instead, he would give her a chance to redeem herself and actually speak with not only the man that was responsible for these events, but the Sennin representative of Sunagakure to try and come to some common ground, but only time will if this would be handled well.

A telepathic thought would be sent to Akkuma from the Yamanaka. `I trust that, if this meeting does not go well. you will make the correct actions. The Raikage wants to cut ties with Suna, or at least thats what her failed assassin claimed. She originally believed that the Ancients were behind this attack, and upon hearing that our oppressors were to blame she sought to remove any connections with Sunagakure. We are already coming into this meeting with the disrespect of Kumogakure, I expect you to come home with their respect. One way or another.`

Shin would let out an audible sigh.

"The tension between the three great shinobi villages are high right now, but that is why I have selected all of you to act in my place. I know I can trust you all to do what is best for Sunagakure. Time is limited. I need you all to act. Carrying the titles that you do, you will have permission to leave the borders without being stopped, they have already been informed. Take the official seal of the Kazekage with you, and you will have your passports to enter the other villages."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Those crimson eyes would swiftly shift to take in the form of Sora. Such a wise question for one so young, yet if he had known the Sages history it would be an unneeded one. But he didn't expect one so young to know or understand such things. However even now Shin was connecting with him telepathically. He would address his young comrades concerns while listening to his leaders thoughts. Akkuma would start by flashing a devilish smile. "I can understand your concern given my relationship with them currently." he would pause his gaze shifting to Kuro, perhaps the only person in the room who knew just how old he truly was. Before his gaze returned to Sora & he continued on. "In my tenure as a shinobi nations have risen & fallen. My relationship with them all over the years has often...evolved. Based on the current state of the nation & a variety of factors. It's laws, people, leaders & their ideals. If I were unable to control myself in the face of the numerous sleights I've faced over the years..." He paused thinking for the right way to express himself when a shark-like grin spread across his face.

"I'd have brought the villages to ruin decades ago." His words would be finished with a mischievous chuckle & with that he turned to listen to Shin's words. Knowing it would probably do little to dissuade his young companions concerns but he needed a way to enjoy the journey if he was going to behave himself what other way then having a little fun at their expense? While Shin went through his final briefing with them Akkuma responded to him telepathically. 'Don't worry I know what's expected of me & I won't let you down. Their sleight is all too obvious to me, my test was designed to reveal Sunagakure's true allies. I intend to protect Sunagakure & its interests to the best of my abilities.' he would think back to the Kazekage as Shin told them to take the Kazekage seal & informed them that the villages knew they would be coming. Now that was an exciting sentiment, he wondered how the Kumogakurians had reacted to the news. Oh what he would have to a shadow in that room, the day they'd received the news.

"After some thought we shall depart tomorrow, I'll need to make some arrangements to manage my affairs until we return & organize supplies for the journey." with those words in response to Shin's briefing, he took another draw of the rolled cigarette hanging from his mouth. Exhaling a small plume of smoke that danced around his form. Leaning in from the window as sand rose from his pocket to smother the cigarette before he placed the extinguished item in a metal tin he retrieved from one of his pockets. Now back in from the windowsill fully he would take the Kazekage seal & Passport Shin had prepared for him from the pile of paperwork on the Kazekage's desk. "I shall notify you when we depart." he would say to Shin in a bussiness-like manner before he turned his attention to Haru & Sora. "I'll meet you both at the Bulwark Gates upon tomorrows sunset. We shall travel at night & rest during the day." they would travel through the night, using the stars as their guide & camp during the day.

It would be the safer route of journeying for his human comrades. To protect them from the exhaustion of the desert extremes & dangers of getting lost. Besides he wanted to use the time to properly get to know those he was travelling with. Unlike the usual diplomatic guards they were not just there to simply keep him safe. They were there for the protection of the Kumogakurians as well. Meant as a deterrent to keep him in line by Shin, among other things. He considered it fortuitous they were both individuals he had wanted to get more familiar with & now here he was being sent on a mission with them. Akkuma would finally get his chance, it was funny how the Fates worked.

MFT
Topic Left Unless Stopped (Will Post A Leaving Village Thread Tomorrow Unless Someone Else Wants To/Stops To Say Something ^_^)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding, Sora would take his leave along with Akkuma, everyone had secrets and the older man had his own. Plus, from what Shin was saying, it wasn't as if any of them were likely to be greeted with open arms. Sora would do some research on what sort of situations like this had cropped up in times past. The Oracles always kept tabs on these sorts of things, meticulously and painstakingly making sure that every detail was kept and written down for the generations to follow. If Sora could find out what had worked in times past then he could perhaps see more about what would likely work today. "I'll meet you both at the Bulwark Gates upon tomorrows sunset. We shall travel at night & rest during the day." The words from the Sennin brought Sora back to the conversation at hand. Giving a head nod, he'd respond. "Sounds good to me. That'll give me some time to check out the Oracles Library. I want to do as much research as possible on the Land of Lightning before we leave." Between Akkuma and Harupia, Sora was confident that if nothing else, nobody would have to die should the worst outcome come to pass and the whole of any sort of agreement with their north-eastern neighbors come to pass. In fact, their little adventure might just go down in the history books as one for the ages, so long as they made it back in enough pieces to talk about it.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back