Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Day at the Market [Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

The marketplace was busy as usual, so many people going about doing their own things. Young, old, rich, poor, they all crowded around the plaza trying to not bump into each other, let alone make eye contact. Amid the masses would be Mishima Asuka,clad in a beautiful violet kimono, His lovely and long brown hair held up and accented with a violet flower. It suited his soft, feminine looks well and he wouldn't be oblivious to the interested looks he was getting, both from male and females alike. A proud smile played on his lips as he held his head up, his faithful servant Yukiko by his side. "Is it just me or are there more people here than usual? It's almost suffocating." He would say as he raised one of his sleeves to cover his nose and mouth, eyeing a pair of vagrants as they passed them by.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
yukikointro_zpsfe232787.jpg

Yukiko​
Yukiko eyes the pair of vagrants that they walked passed and caused them to look in the other direction. They were quite well aware of whom she was in the underground fighting circuit and were smart enough to know not to mess around with her. Yukiko was dressed in a lovely pink dress that melded the ancient traditional attire with a more modern and updated look. As usual she was a lovely sight to behold, her make-up perfect upon her doll-like face and her pink and red hair had a lovely flower ornament within it. Truly, she felt so beautiful when she wore such outfits like this.

“I think it’s just you, master. There seems to be approximately the same amount of people here as when last we came here…”

She spoke in such a monotonous robotic voice and catches herself doing so before she lets out a giggle.

“I mean...yes, there are quite a few people here, but no more or less than the usual. You really should get more comfortable in large crowds, Master. The vagrants will be able to sense your fear and vulnerability. If you’d like though I could put you on my shoulders. You’d but up higher and hot have to deal with people coming to close to you.”

She didn’t mean to sound so condescending when she spoke up. Yukiko just wanted to be useful.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would eye Yukiko as she spoke in that monotonous tone, wondering how that became a habit for him. Did she fancy herself a robot maid? Her body was mostly prosthetics, but that didn't make her any less human. He wouldn't press the issue since it's not something that bothered him, waving off her suggestions. "Getting carried by you like that will make me seem even weaker. I'm not a child you know. And how am I supposed to be comfortable? I can barely move without bumping into something." Of course he was ignoring the fact that he wasn't being touched at all, the boy gracefully making his way though the crowd like a fish in water, coming to a stop only when a came across a fruit vendor. "You still have the coin purse on you, right? Make sure to keep a good grip on it, you don't know who out here could have swift fingers." He would warn Yukiko before he began to look over the produce, gently tapping a slender digit against his lips. Picking up an orange he would begin to examine it, holding it up to the light as he rotated it, looking for any blemished before he began to gently squeeze it with his fingers. The stall owner would become frustrated as the boy took his time looking it over, and would open his mouth to speak before Asuka would interrupt him. "I'll take four of these." He would simply say, leaving it up to Yukiko to pay and take the oranges as the boy began to walk away towards another seller.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
“I could probably introduce you to the people that have sticky fingers currently walking around here.” She’d admit freely since Asuka was already well aware of Yukiko’s less that savory life before the two met. “But I’ll keep a good grip on the coin pouch nonetheless, master. It would be terrible if I lost our coin because I let my guard down.”

She secretly kind of wished someone did try to steal the coin pouch just she could run that person down and beat them up and get the coin pouch back in the name of Asuka. She was left to her silly thoughts of being a heroic maiden whilst Asuka looked over some fruit for what seemed like an achingly long time. Finally the boy decided on four oranges and told Yukiko to pay for them. Those words snapped her out of her silly thoughts and she’d move to deal with the angry looking man, trying her best to defuse the situation with one of those beautiful smiles of hers and a small bow. The oranges were paid for and bagged and then Yukiko was on her way, trying to catch up with Asuka hoping he didn’t cause any more trouble for the poor stall owners.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Yukiko would arrive just in time to find Asuka in a heated 'discussion' with another stall owner concerning his strawberries, red eyes glaring defiantly up at the man.

"This is highway robbery! How can you expect people to pay that much for these? Look how small they are!" The boy would argue as he held up one of the fruit to the man's face, the two soon arguing over the price. Asuka stood his ground and it was obvious that he wasn't new to haggling, the exasperated stall owner soon lowering his price by 10% just so they wouldn't draw a bigger crowd than they already did. "Yukiko, pay the man." He would say as he smiled proudly, soon turning and walking away as he left the purchase and holding the bag by his maid. "These merchants are as much thieves as the riffraff are. I couldn't believe that he's gouging his prices by so much." He would complain once Yukiko rejoined him, continuing his way through the plaza. He would look up at he, the boy standing almost 5 inches shorter than she was, moving a bit closer to her side. "Is there anything you wanted to buy or look at, Yukiko? I think there's a few candy vendors coming up." He would say as he looked forward again, trying to lift his head and look over the crowd, those it was quite hard for him to do.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
Just as she though, Yukiko would have to do some more apologizing on behalf of her master. She had gotten to the next stall far too late and Asuka was already arguing with the man. This was something she was used to, but it didn’t mean she liked when it happened…which was all the damn time. She sighs softly and just waits for the argument between the two to come to a close with Asuka getting his way and telling Yukiko to pay, which she does with some bowing and apologizing. It was around the time that the strawberries were being placed into a bag that Yukiko would actually get a good look at them.

“You know…my master is right mister. Your strawberries are kind of small considering the price…”

Probably not the best thing to say at that point, but she was just making an observation. The poor stall owner looked like he was ready to flip the stall onto Yukiko at this point so she’d quickly take the back, bow, apologize once more and rush off to find Asuka in the crowd.

“That man was incredibly angry, but you’re right, Master…he was charging far too much for such small strawberry.”

When he begins to ask if she needed anything, Yukiko was about to say no but then Asuka mentioned the candy stalls and the pink and red haired maid suddenly perks up with delight. Oh how she loved sweet things. She didn’t get them too often growing up so she had quite the sweet tooth that she did her best to keep under control.

“Ohhh, Yes please Master! I would like to get a lollipop or two.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"Good, and I'm glad he's angry. Maybe when he calms down he'll realize he was in the wrong." The boy would say as he continued walking, a smirk playing on his lips. "In Xiangfei we all did our best to help each other and you can believe no one would have thought to hike up their prices simply because they're greedy. Some of these city folks could use some more 'common' sensibilities." He would look up at Yukiko as her face lit up at the thought of getting some candy, the boy amused by how happy she got at such a simple treat. He himself didn't have much of a sweet tooth, preferring fruit when it came to snacks, and as such his household was relatively sweets free. Once in a while he would go out of his way to get her candy but not to the point of spoiling her, a reward for her doing her duties as his maid. As they reached the store he would allow her to open the door first before stepping inside, his nose immediately filled with the sweet smell of sugary treats. It was just as busy in the store as it was outside, only even more annoying thanks to the children that were running to and fro. "You can get 200 yens worth so make sure you pick carefully." He would say as he moved to the side, trying to keep away from the other customers as he watched Yukiko find something to purchase.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
“I’d like to visit that place sometime.” Yukiko says to Asuka as they near the candy store.

She had not really been outside of the village. It was her home and yet she was relatively not known to most people save for those from the life she had left behind and even now she wasn’t quite recognizable anymore. Once the two were inside the shop, Yukiko could already sense the dislike welling up in Asuka. Bad enough it was crowded, but all those brats running around. She tried to keep herself composed around the candy store but everywhere she looked she finds herself becoming overly excited. Those gloved hands ran over glass displays that held pounds of various candies. With just 200 yen to spend she didn’t have a lot to go off of so she’d find the biggest yummiest thing she could find for under 200 yen. It wasn’t long before she came across a rather large sized heart shaped strawberry flavored lollipop. Yukiko had to move past some children that were playing to retrieve it and of course they stopped her and began asking her all manner of questions about her dress but she was happy to answer because they were filled with compliments about how pretty she looked. It wasn’t long before she got wrapped up in talking, then playing with the kids before she realized that poor Asuka was waiting on her.

“Sorry, but I have to go! My master is waiting for me.”

She hurriedly pays for her treat with just a small bit of yen left over and moves back to Asuka, hoping that he wasn’t to angry with her for wasting so much time, or worse, hoping he hadn’t just left her there.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would keep an eye on Yukiko as she looked over all the assorted treats, finding her excitement endearing. She was a simple woman from humble beginnings, not too different from some of the people in her village. He admired those kinds of people, those that have faced such adversity and yet manage to go through life smiling and finding the bright side to it. It was a kind of inner strength that he believed people underestimated, that people like Yukiko were just naive. She had her moments, but she was much more resourceful than she believed, and she certainly could hold her own in a fight. "Are you done? Let me see...hmmm, good choice." He would say with a smile as he looked over that large lollipop, nodding before leaving the store and taking a big breath of fresh air. "We'll be going to Xiangfei in a month or so to visit my family. They're pretty excited to meet you, actually, since I have nothing to say but good things about you." He would say as he picked up that conversation thread, continuing to make his way through the crowd. "We would stay for a few weeks or so, depending on how busy I get with my ANBU duties once I join the branch. I think you'll like it there." He would smile as he looked up at her, moving closer to her side as the crowd around them became thicker.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
Feeling Asuka’s closeness made Yukiko automatically reach out to hold him around the waist, almost possessively. She didn’t like how paranoid he was of other people, but she also had a deep need to protect him and so even in this small way, that side of her would show. Her lollipop and the bags were held in her other hand while the two walked. To hear him give her such praise made her heart skip a beat and she’d look down at the ground, embarrassed.

“R-really? Your family is looking forward to meeting me? Why…why would they be so interested in such a lowly servant? Master Asuka what did you tell them about me? I’m going to be so incredibly nervous when we go, but I’m glad for the opportunity. I’ve…I’ve never left the village before.”

Gloved hands clung to Asuka a bit tighter than the really had meant to, the girl becoming overly excited at the news.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would smile as he felt that arm around his waist, resting his head on her shoulder as they walked. They made a cute couple, especially considering how exotic they seemed thanks to their colored hair. He would look up as she asked about what he had said about her, cocking his head to the side. "I told them about how you're nice and caring, and they appreciate the fact that you've been helping take care of me." He would say matter of factly as he stopped at another stall selling fish. "It would be hard for someone raised on the streets to leave, wouldn't it? Even if you left the village you would have nowhere to go, or the money to keep yourself going in search of a place. That's sad." While it may have sounded condescending he really didn't mean it to be, breaking off the conversation to talk to the stall owner, purchasing a few kinds of fish and setting up a delivery later in the day. Once they were done he would leave, moving back into the crowd. "Do you like fish? I learned a few recipes from my mother but I haven't had much of a chance to cook them..." He would trail off as he slowed in his steps, wavering a little as he clung to Yukiko. "I'm...feeling a little dizzy. Can you find us a place to sit?" He would ask, relying on her for support.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
For a while, Yukiko was silent. She just listened to Asuka’s words and walked with him as she soaked in all the information. It was true, she had nowhere to go if she wanted to leave, nor did she have the money to ever fund such a thing. Had she actually saved her money that she earned through fighting when she was growing up she would have had a good amount but the money she won wasn’t for her. It was for her greedy ass mother and father that capitalized on Yukiko’s surprisingly wonderful fighting ability and fed her what she needed and gave her clothes when necessary. Such thoughts began to flood her memory. She had a family, that was true but not like how Asuka had one. The shady people on the streets that weren’t trying to steal from her was as close as she had when it came to family. It really was a sad situation but she’d have told anyone otherwise. Asuka’s question about fish bright Yukiko out of her stupor, though she avoids his gaze, trying to hide the warm tears that were suddenly clinging to her cheeks.

“I-I like fish…oh…master you mustn’t push yourself.”

She suddenly scoops Asuka right off his feet and carries him over to a nearby bench, an angry glare at the ruffian that was currently occupying it was all that was needed to clear it so it was just the two of them sitting there. Yukiko places the bags down and begins rummaging through her pocket for Asuka’s pills.

“I have to be the luckiest girl in the city to have been chosen to have the honor of serving you, Master Asuka.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would gasp softly as the woman lifted him up into her arms, clinging against her as she brought him to a bench and set him down. He would relax, straightening out his kimono before looking up at her. "And I'm lucky to have met you. My life would be much harder if I didn't have you by my side." He would say before opening his mouth, taking that pill and the water she would offer him, swallowing it down before sighing softly. "I think we have almost everything we need. I could use a few bananas though, and I meant to purchase some tomato seeds. I want to make a garden in the backyard, a small one, just enough that it could keep us fed. We'll have to see about borrowing some equipment from the neighbors, though I don't really need much." His crimson eyes would leave Yukiko for a moment, focusing behind her at a specific group of people. It seemed that the ruffian she had scared off had some friends, and it looked that they weren't too happy at how he was treated. "Yukiko, we might be getting some visitors..." He would warn her as the group began to approach them, nodding in their direction.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
“Bananas sound like a great idea.” She wasn’t too sure on the health benefits of a banana but she knew they tasted pretty yummy to her. “Oh do you think you could teach me how to properly grow the tomatoes? I’d like to try gardening if that’s alright with you. I’m not going to be much of a great maid…”

She trails off taking note of Asuka’s gaze and goes silent. As much as she liked to fight, she really didn’t want to be bothered right now. She was having a moment with her master and it was quite enjoyable. Still she had that cute smile upon her face as she nods to Asuka and then rose up out of the seat hands clasped together in front of her. She’d bow ever so slightly.

“And what is it that you gentleman are wanting? Would you like a turn at sitting upon the bench?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"Hey chick, what do you think you're doing getting our boy to move?" The apparent leader would snarl as they moved closer, stopping a few feet from Yukiko before the other four guys fanned out to surround them, the crowd around them spreading out to give them room as a few people stopped to look at the commotion. "Who the hell do you think you are, eh? Don't you know you're supposed to show respect to your elders?" They would all begin to laugh as the leader moved closer to her, leaning in close enough that she could smell the alcohol on his breath. "I'm thinking you should make it up to him for treating him so badly. Maybe you should come with us and show him a good time, eh?" He would cackle, lewdly eyeing her body.

"Yeah, and maybe you're little girlfriend would like to join us, huh?" Another of the number that had moved closer to Asuka would laugh as he reached out to grab the boy's wrist, forcefully pulling him up to his feet. As Asuka was forced to stand he would shift his weight and stepped forward, arm twisting around to instead grab the vagrant's wrist. In one smooth motion he turned and slammed his back against the man's chest, letting go of him as he flew back a foot or two before falling falling to the flower, rolling from side to side as he screamed out in pain. The other bandits would take a step back in shock, the boy calmly straightening his kimono as he looked at them. "People like you are truly the scum of the Earth. How dare you lay your hand on me." Another of their number would take a step toward him before hesitating, Asuka's hands moving in a flurry of motion before settling into his stance and warding him off, the boy waiting to see what they would do.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
“Your…boy as you call him moved because he was clearly smart enough to see that my master and I were in need of the seat after out little adventure in the market, but I now see that you are far too drunk to care. This is why you’ll never amount to anything other than being a filthy street rat.”

Yukiko wasn’t one to look down on those who were unfortunate like she once was, but she simply could not stand those that gave the downtrodden and misfortunate such a bad rep. And she really didn’t like where this was going. No warnings would be given. They made the mistake of threatening Asuka. Of course, as he had just demonstrated to the gang of idiots, her was quite capable of defending himself. Yukiko probably didn’t need to hurt these men, despite how much she wanted to just cut loose and put them in their place. She would not move a muscle, however, still smiling brightly.

“Master, may I have permission to teach these ruffians a lesson?”

Despite the fact that she was standing ever so still and in no particular fighting stance, Yukiko was very much at the ready, prepared to counter at the slightest movement from any of the men still standing and wanting to cause harm.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"Make sure to really hurt them. Let the pain be their lesson...." Asuka would respond as he moved behind Yukiko, standing back to back with her as the men surrounded them, the one he had knocked down staggering back to his feet. The murmur of the crowd would provide the backdrop of the confrontation, some of the people loudly wondering where the authorities were while others were just enjoying the fight. Asuka's crimson eyes would take in his opponent's, watching any sight of movement, widening as one of them ran towards him. The man threw a fist, the boy's arm swinging in an arc to knock it up and to the side before stepping forward and slamming an open palm into his chest. By this point another had joined in, attempting to deliver a wild spin kick to his head. Asuka would easily duck under this, and as the man spun around he would catch him in the lower spine with a powerful punch, another delivered to his right ribs to push him to the left before slamming both fists into his back and sending him flying towards the man who had attacked him first, the two falling into a writhing heap on the floor, and Asuka with barely a hair out of place.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
“Thank you very much master,” Yukiko replies with such delight in her voice. Finally she would get an opportunity to let loose and she wasn’t about to hold back…much.

Yukiko removes her gloves and just drops them. Suddenly she was a blur of motion, leaving Asuka to deal with 2 creeps whilst she handled the other two. Such speed! The first guy would never even know what hit him as he was suddenly doubled over in pain with his eyes wide with pain and fright. Yukiko standing in front of him still holding that pretty smile on that doll-like face of hers. A dull thud could be heard as the previously dropped gloves hit the ground. They were clearly very weighted. For a moment, whilst Asuka was in the process of dispatching his foes, there was a brief moment in which nothing happened. Yukiko stood there looking at that man, whilst his friend was seriously considering whether to fight or not.

“You bitch!” bandit number three cried out in pain as he tried to get back up to his feet.

Yukiko let him have it, delivering a swift kick right to the bottom of his chin just as he finally managed to get back up to his feet, causing a bit of blood and a tooth or two to go flying out of his mouth. By this time bandit number 4 decided he’d join in, thinking he’d catch Yukiko off guard whilst she held that graceful pose with her leg still stretched out, but low and behold as he reaches out to punch, Yukiko used her incredible speed to meet his punch with one of her own. As fist connects with fist there was a bone crunching sound and a scream of pure pain from bandit 4 as he crumples over, his arm no doubt fractured from the impact.

“Hrmphh, let this be a lesson to the two of you…” she looks over at Asuka’s handiwork the adds, “The four of you.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

The battle had only lasted a few seconds, the two proving their dominance by dispatching 4 of the thugs without breaking a sweat. Still two more were left, another lackey and the leader, and both of them looked like they had seen Jashin himself. The leader would roughly push his lacky towards Asuka, the shaking man brandishing a crude wooden stick. He would swing it towards the boy and the sound of a sickening crack would sound out, the man's eyes growing wide in terror as he saw how easily the boy managed to shatter the weapon with the back of his hand. Asuka's fist would crackle with electricity as he slammed it up into the man's gut, forcing him to double over. The boy reared back, tilting his head up before he brought his forehead crashing down on the man's head, the force cracking the floor of the plaza from the impact of his face. "Now, cretin, are you going to try and..." His words trailed off as he watched the leader running away as fast as he could, the boy's beautiful face showing off his disgust for such cowardice. Leaning over he would pick up a shattered remnant of the wooden weapon that had been used against him, snapping off the sharp edges before tossing it at Yukiko. You can hit him from this distance, right?" He would ask her nonchalantly as he looked back at the retreating figure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yukiko​
Yukiko was delighted with the outcome of the battle. 4 vagrants down and Asuka had not even broken a sweat. She was pretty sure that he was enjoying this a bit more than he’d ever let anyone know. If there was anything these two had in common, it was the fact that they both enjoyed fighting. When she was handed that piece of broken club, she tests its’ weight for a moment and then nods.

“I most certainly can, master.” Improvised weaponry was one of her specialties and this would be no different.

Yukiko scans her target, making sure there wasn’t anyone in the way and then winds back and launches that club with incredible speed and strength from such a dainty looking woman. The bandit leader would never even see what hit him. One moment he was running in fear, the next he was unconscious, flying throw the air towards the ground with a bit of blood leaking from the back of his head where he was hit. Yukiko strikes a most graceful pose and then bows like a ballerina as she looks at Asuka.

“A most wonderful dance, master.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back