Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Day at the Market [Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

Asuka would smile as he watched Yukiko hurl the piece of wood at her target, bouncing it off the back of the head and sending him to the ground. The member of the gang would struggle to their feet, quickly making haste to their fallen leader's side. "Look at them, scurrying like rats...no...cockroaches. I can't stand cowards like that." He would sigh as he looked up at Yukiko, the crowd around them beginning to disperse now that the action was finished. "I've gotten better fights out of training dummies, but I can't say it wasn't fun putting them in their place. Yukiko, let's head home. I want to get their stench of failure off me before I start making dinner." He would say as he began to walk away, leaving the bags for her to take. "Is there anything you're in the mood for tonight?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
yukikointro_zpsfe232787.jpg

Yukiko​
“And to think, it was all started because someone gave up their seat for us. I’d say it was quite the misunderstanding.” Yukiko says as she shakes her head.

Now that the fight was over she could retrieve her gloves, once more hiding that beautiful synthetic skin. Her prosthetics were so life like, yet allowed for such intricate movements and precision. Once her gloves were back on, she’d retrieve their items and join Asuka’s side once more.

“I’m in the mood for whatever you’d like to cook, Master Asuka. I…currently don’t have a preference. You bought some candy for me and I’m content with that. I would like to, however, assist you whilst you are cooking so I can learn the recipe and techniques used so I can take care of cooking the meals like a proper live in maid.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
asukava_zps84924a99.jpg

"And I hope you pay attention. I like to cook so I don't mind doing it, but you're going to have to learn how to do it when I'm not in the mood. You're sandwiches are good but they're much too simple..." He would smirk as he looked back up at her. "Maybe some fish and rice...with a side of miso soup. I'm sure I'll think of something." He would say as he headed home alongside his maid, potential recipes swirling in his head.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
yukikointro_zpsfe232787.jpg

Yukiko​
Yukiko nods happily and walks side by side with her master, carrying all the bags. In hand. She was so happy. It had been such a great day today. She got to wear a pretty dress, go shopping with Asuka and even got to fight even if it was just a brief scuffle and not all that challenging.

“Fish and rice sounds like a great plan to me, Master Asuka. I enjoy your cooking very much, after all. Anything you make is yummy and has the bonus of being very healthy!”

Of course considering what she used to eat before becoming employeed to him it was a no brainer that she liked his food.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back