Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A helping hand (Medical Class)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, this was different. Never before had Hissori never had to teach a class before. Sure, he had taught Trainee’s a thing or two when he was a chief at the medical hospital in Kirigakure.

Today, Hissori was sitting at the front of the class. He was in his standard dress for when he was not in that disgusting Hope Clinic. Wearing a nice dress shirt and a relax fit pair of jeans, Hissori was not wearing an Iwagakure emblem he instead still sported his Kirigakure brand that was attached as a belt buckle to his jeans. He was sitting in a relax manner behind the desk in the front of the room. Behind him was a chalk board that had written on it:

ADJUNCT TEACHER: Ii Hissori
Please take a candy, and a book at the front of the room on the desk.
Dog, Buru, is friendly.

He knew for some time that he had been advertised as a specialty medical teacher. Almost like it was a special event for the academy, it seemed to be very rare that the school would have someone from the medical branch teach let alone someone who was taught outside of the village. The question he asked himself was if he could actually teach students.

“You better behave Buru.” the dog tamer warned the white wolf dog who just huffed in response. Hissori would just wait for the door to open for students to come in. He had his lesson plan, he had his ideas and so he had to just wait and pray he would help these children.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
Today was to be the first of many times the rusty headed, young adult would find himself wandering down the corridor of the academy that he left so long ago. A sense of nostalgia assaulted his mind as the sounds and smells were the same as they always were. He was not here as a teacher this day though, even if anyone who saw him would think just that he was infact here to learn, wanting to better himself simply because a person should never be satisfied with who they are and always be seeking to better themselves. As he slowly walked he would sing out loud, probably bothering any classes already going on but that kind of thing never really bothered him.

My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you~
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#8040FF">”

He would continue to sing only until he reached the door of the classroom where he would push the door open with a smile placed upon his lips. “I believe this is the correct place, if not I need to go give that girl at the front desk a piece of my mind.” He’d say with a laugh. He’d move into the room, his body wasn’t particularly large but he somehow felt so large in the room, colours plastered all over him seemingly at random, a red, long sleeved shirt and a sleeveless, green jacket over the top, Neon purple, fishnet glove on his hands, a black and white striped wrist band on his left arm, A pair of worn, charcoal jeans and some black boots and to top it all off, a black eye patch over his right eye. He would trot right into the room and head straight for a desk and as he passed them by would say. “Greetings sensei and large dog.” Bowing to them both as he did so before grabbing a seat near a window and waiting patiently for things to start up. He was aware that the sensei may not have been prepared for anyone older than twelve to walk in like that, but there he was in all his glory. "We expecting many more or am I a special case?" he'd chuckle.
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo had gotten to the Academy early that day, wanting to be on time for his first day of class. Even though he had already taken a self directed tour of the school he still didn't know where everything was, a good chunk of his time asking for directions before finally finding the room, wishing that the headmaster had provided him a map along with those lectures he gave him. After making sure of the room number he would adjust his red collared shirt and make sure he looked presentable, running a hand through his black hair before entering. The first thing he took note would be the teacher Ii Hissori, offering a smile and a bow. "Good morning, sensei. And...uh...good morning for your...dog?" he would say as he offered him a bow, wondering why the teacher had brought an animal to the classroom. He would take a book from the stack though left the candy alone, moving to settle at a desk at the second row, his eye catching sight of a man near the window that looked much to old to be in the academy.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally! Karuru had been accepted into the Spartans of Iwagakure but a week or so ago against the rather competitive pool. There were many that seemed like they were more likely to get it, but nope! Karuru was chosen instead, yay him!

Anyways, it had been some weeks since his acceptance, and sure, while he actually came and attended the place, he hadn't been in any classes. None of them really caught his eye, and, besides, who wanted to take those one-oh-one classes? They'd be totally boring!

The room came into view far faster than the kid had anticipated. Inside, there were already three -- well, four if you counted that huge dog! Karuru couldn't get over his excitement in seeing one. Dogs weren't really common here. Merchants and travelers occassionally had one, but not many more than that. "Oh wow, a dog!" Karuru flew into the room excitedly, ignoring the others now, as he went to the dog. He saw the man in the corner of his eye.

"Aww...I can't pet you just yet," he'd murmur, right near the dog. "Hello, I'm Karuru. Thank you for teaching us!" Like it said on the board behind the guy -- apparently Lee Hisory or something, Karuru didn't pay too much attention -- Karuru went for a piece of candy before taking a seat by the desk, where he could get a book. He tried to pay attention to Lee, but Karuru kept looking towards the dog -- oh how bad he wanted to pet it!

This was gonna be a rough class.

[Entered with Karuru]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Placed a small pill between his teeth as he stared at the closed door to the classroom. Oyochi was well aware just how late he was but siding with his natural nature he placed little blame or care on the matter. Then again his viewpoint of being late might have been different than someone elses. Applying pressure to his jawline the pill was broken in half within his mouth and he would calmly start chewing. The sole reason he needed this type of medication was since his indoctrination into the academy as a Spartan was to ensure that his energy levels maintained a stable level. Placing his palm against the door, he would open the way into the classroom and walk in.

Oyochi wore his standard style of clothing, being a traditional kimono of varying black and gray hues but it had a few style changes. The sleeves were longer than normal and covered his arms in their entirety. Stitched expertly by his mother onto his kimono was a belt pouch along his backside and within varying types of pills for his conditions. The boy's eyes were heavy seemingly tired due to the black color around his eyelids. The serpentine like pupils of his optics scanned the room while his chakra sensual perception innately made him aware of their varied chakra strengths. While he did not fully understand the fact that he was a sensory type, he knew enough about his feelings to understand and gauge the difference in chakra levels to understand individual's overall skill and training. His glance's focus migrated towards the dog as he quickly understood the chakra signature from the dog. It was strange for an animal to have levels of that magnitude, as if it had the same ability to mold chakra like a shinobi would. "Interesting.."

While he had some familiarity with some faces in the class, at the same time he did not acknowledge them with any kind of greeting or serious eye contact. After a few fleeting glances, he would take a book from the desk but left the candy where it was and for good reason. Due to having an older brother with such a stature within the village he was well aware that other shinobi from the Hidden Mist and Hidden Leaf had taken up Iwagakure as refugees, but he also understood the nature of trust being different villages as a fundamental thing. He noticed the teacher's headband and instantly knew that the teacher for this class was a refugee from the Mist which brought a sense of unearned trust for him. Taking his seat at the very back of the class and completely opposite of Niji, Oyochi simply stared towards Hissori and waited to see how things would turn out...

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“This is the classroom, yes.” Hissori told the surprising big “student” that entered his class first. These were the only words spoken

Well time had come! It was time to start the class. Clearing his throat a bit, the relaxed Kirgakurian shinobi shifted in the seat, and looked around the room. Not a lot of his candy was gone which meant that Hissori would be giving himself a sugar rush at the end of the day. However, not everyone seemed to take books. He would murmur something to Buru which cause the dog to yawn and rise from his relaxed position in front of the desk.

Placing his front paws on top of the desk, the white wolf-dog picked up a book and delivered it to Niji. The sounds of his claw moving towards Niji, as Buru walked over in a lazy manner. Then craning his neck he placed the book on the desk not leaving any teeth marks on what seemed to be a somewhat expensive text book. This wasn’t the end for the dog though. Now that he had done his job, the dog was looking around the room and investigating every other child. His cold leathery black nose sniffed the air, as he moved around. Eventually, his search ended up with the boy that seemed so interested with him. He moved to his side cocking his large head a bit before he woofed and went to rest beside him. Hissori blinked at Buru obviously whoring himself out for attention, but when he stopped moving he stood and spoke.

“Well, Hello everyone! I am your teacher today, Ii Hissori. As many of you probably realize. I am not from here. In fact, I have just arrived here from my travels around the world.

Today, I will be teaching you the basics of the circulatory system, the chakra system, and how medics are able to control and manipulate charka. However, before we start, I feel you guys need to know why I was choosen by Keita the medical sennin to teach this course today.

First of all, the dog that is moving around here is a special type of dog, and his name is Buru. I am a part of a special clan that is called the Inuzaka. We have a special bond with our companions and our companions are able to maniplulate chakra just like us. So not be fooled by his lazy and relaxed demeanor. He is just as trained as I am.

Originally I was a general chuunin of my village Kirigakure. However, at the age of twelve I suffered an injury to my leg that put me out of the mission ratio while I healed. During that time, I found a passion of the medics that helped repair my leg. I entered into my village’s medical corp, and caught the eyes of my sennin and sensei, Koroki. This helped me develop a sense of work that let me quickly pass through the training phase and enter into the world as a medic.

However, this was short lived because during my time as trainee I was allowed to do research. I researched first blood, and did work on Sharingans transplant coming up with theories of blood manipulation. However, I was able to use this to knowledge to begin work on a theory on how a special group of people use their chakra to control other people’s bodies. It was because of these two papers, that I was elected by a new sennin the youngest Medical chief ever in the village at the age of 13.

I spent the next three years of my life working as an assign to controlling the hospital as well as the head of the research my village’s hospital. Unfortunately, an environmental catastrophe destroyed my village leaving me without a village or place to work. For the next two years I spent seeing the world, and helping the sick and injured everywhere. Now though, I am the new head of the Hope Clinic, which I hope I will be able to give new life too.”
Hissori said as he finished his tail of why he was teaching this class, and why he was important.

Hissori hoped that he did not just lose all of his class with his story. Instead he attempted to draw it back to what he was here to do. Inspire the youth.

“I tell all of you this, because most of you people are at an age where you can make a choice of what you want to do with your life. The medical field is a great one to go into because it gives you an opinion to explore whatever you want and where YOU are limited by YOUR imagination of what this world is capable of doing.

Now finally before I begin my less today, is there any general questions anyone has for me.”

MTF: 700+

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
The sensei didn’t have too much to say, other than confirming that this was the correct room, the silence following clearly meant they were waiting for more students. There wasn’t much of a wait either way, three more students filling in and taking their seats, after some small talk with the sensei. He recognised one of the voices that spoke as a young boy he’d met only recently, one of the other students didn’t speak at all and he failed to recognise the third. Once the four of them were seated comfortably the dog at the front of the class seemed to take something from the teacher’s desk and bring it over to his desk. “Thank you, Dog.” He said politely as his hand carefully went atop the object, feeling it out for a moment before he realised it was a book. Taking it into his hands he opened up to a random page and traced a finger delicately over one of the pages and a small sigh escaped his lips as he closed the book and put it to rest on the desk once more.

By this point the teacher was already into his introductory speech and it would have been massively rude to interrupt him during, so the rusty headed man would wait patiently, absorbing the information and actually finding it all very interesting, the fact that he was being taught by a Mist ninja was quite a pleasant surprise. He’d visited the water country a fair bit in his life and always enjoyed the place, though hearing of the disaster that had befallen his village was saddening. They may have been rival villages, friendly or not, but it was never nice to hear that someone’s home was taken from them so cruelly. Satisfied that his teacher was qualified enough to be teaching in the first place, Niji would lean back slightly in his seat and relax slightly and he did indeed have a question for the man up front. “Firstly, I’d like to know just how important this book here is going to be. There might be a problem if it’s a vital part of your teaching.” He’d ask with a smile on his face and even though only one of his eyes could be seen, the sensei might feel as though there was something a little off with the way his eyes seemed to look through things.

[MFT - 411]
[/legend]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A medic from Kirigakure? Wasn't that place frozen now? Why wasn't he an icicle? Karuru was fascinated by the short history bit. Shinobi of the Mist...why were they here? Did they come here for a new place to live since Water Country was uninhabitable now? Why would the Jun give this refugee command over such an important place in Maruishi? The student was confused by it all. Not enough was being told to the general public, so he was ignorant of much of the happenings. It was obvious there were more immigrants coming to the cities these days, but they said little of their origins or purposes being here. Many people disliked them for whatever reason, but that was not new to any of before.

"Um, um!" It just so happened that Karuru did have some questions. "If its the imagination that limits you, are you saying that your research was made up mostly? And...uh...why were you given authority over the Hope Clinic if you're not from here? How did you convince the Jun?" Karuru was more caught on that idea than anything else. Sure, he said that he was a researcher who worked with blood and found how to a method to reach anti-teleos. Knowing how to do it was the first thing; was he, too, going to seek that power that limited him from anything greater? It was a shame for him, but Karuru didn't understand the idea of teleos well enough to really judge him.

"Oh, and, is this lesson going to be about your blood manipulation stuff?" he added, excitedly. If he was an expert on the subject, wouldn't it make sense that he would teach that? It made sense to Karuru that way, at least.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo reclined in his seat as he waited for the class to start, resting his cheek on the palm of his hand. He wondered if Chi or Shujinko would show up, some familiar faces so he wouldn't feel so awkward around so many strangers. His wish would be granted in a way when he saw Oyochi enter, frowning before he looked away. It figured that he would be in the same class in that kid, in fact it seemed like he was bumping into him everywhere he went lately. If that was gonna hold true then it was going to be a long year indeed. At last the class began to start, but not before that large dog began to move around the classroom, the boy raising a brow as it passed him. Afterwards the man introduced himself, revealing the surprising fact that he was from Kirigakure. More surprising than that was that he was also the head of the Hope Clinic, so he must be someone that the Kage and council must truly trust if they gave a foreign nin that kind of responsibility. As Keita asked his questions the boy would roll his eyes, hoping that the other student was trying to be funny when he seemed to misunderstand what the teacher meant by 'limited by your imagination'.

He leaned forward in his seat, interested in what the teacher had said concerning the circulatory and chakra system, both aspects that the Hyuuga exploited in their enemies when they fought. Perhaps learning more about the human body would help him in his fighting style more than he thought.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had taken to long for people to response to his request of questions. But for now, Hissori would begin to respond to the question. Buru would just stay by Karuru almost as if he was loyal to the boy. Hissori knew he was just trying to get attention by the way he was looking up at Karuru waiting for pets.

“The book will not be that important, I will be saying everything important for what you want to take notes on that.” He told the man who by the moment he thought was starting to believe that he was blind. It was no problem. He had dealt with blind people before in the hospital so that was not a big worry. The worries began with the young boys questions.

“Research is not made up. It is real things. The questions are made up though in a sense. Each research topic comes with an idea that at one point could not be imagined. For example, at one point in time, medics and people did not know how the chakra system worked. But now because people imagined the right questions, we know how ti works.

Jun picked me to run the hope clinic because of my background working in the hospitals and medical field in my old village. There, I was basically the head of my village’s version of the hope clinic. When I came to the village, he had happened to be at the gates when I was let in show my creditials and were let in right on the spot.”
Hissori finished with a nod. With all the questions answered Hissori again nodded.

“It will be about the basics of the blood system and the chakra system: so if you turn to page 67. I can start.” He told the class before nodding and getting up going to the chalk board.

“So before I begin, what can people tell me about the blood system and chakra systems.” Hissori said as he looked around ready to see if they knew anything.

I can't really wait forever. 1 warning to Oyochi about missing mods. Please don't make me fail you.

MTF: 341

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
iNPC Niji

Niji would give a small sigh of relief upon the man at the front of the room answering his query, it had long been a wish of his that teaching material would be available in both regular print and brail, but he knew full well how expensive that process would be for roughly one student a generation. Fortunately the man had long learnt to live without being able to read and could simply absorb the information he needed to, not a quick learner by any stretch of the imagination, but he seemed to learn just as well as those who could see so there was never really an issue. The teacher would handle the other student’s questions, his answers precise and honest, as far as he could tell anyway so he felt he could trust this man. When told to turn to a certain page in the book they had been given, Niji wouldn’t even attempt to move the book and instead just looked forwards, toward Hissori and the board, listening intently. He wanted to answer the man’s question about the chakra circulatory system, he was no expert but being a Jounin and a Ninjutsu expert at that, he knew he could rattle off just about anything the teacher could ask, but he decided against it, it would be more prevalent for the younger students to learn these things as opposed to a man just rattling out the answers. The blood system of the human body though, that was indeed something Niji was much less knowledgeable on, he knew a little and for this he would speak up, if only to allow Hissori to know the level of his knowledge. “A humans blood system has many jobs in a body, blood is pumped through veins via the heart and one of the jobs blood does is to keep our bodies warm so that we don’t freeze to death, or so I think.” He knew less than he thought he did as he actually began to speak out the answer, still, he felt it was a good answer.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back