Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Lively Downtown Affair [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even if the village of Sunagakure has been taken down to the depths beneath the sands of the desert it was not entirely prone to darkness. One of the places which was less prone to darkness than most other areas was the downtown area of the village. Even from a distance once could pick up the glare and radiance of the blinding lights which lit up that entire area. An array of bright lights lit up the streets casting away the shadows. While these lights were bright they were not what illuminated the area allowing it to be seen from a distance. That could be attributed to the billboards, signs, and spotlights which were the source of such radiance. The spotlights beamed brightly in solid beams lighting the surface of the their villages “sky”. Meanwhile the lights on the billboards and signs would flash on and off, change colors, and even display a variety of designs casting all the different hues of the rainbow. Whatever shadows weren't driven away by the street lights and spot lights they were distorted by these colorful rays of light. It could be argued that this area was dark, but the colors giving a surreal look to the area was a clear defense against it.

The visual stimulation of the downtown area was magnificent but what really brought the area to life was the liveliness was the sound of music all around. A variety of street performers littered these streets playing a variety of instruments while leaving a their instrument cases or hats laying in front of them politely asking for tips from the patrons who enjoy the tunes as they pass by. There was more than that as the area was littered with bars and clubs of all kinds. Hints of different genres of music flooded into the streets and oddly created a strange harmony that almost gave a live sound track to the place. But that wasn't all one may hear heading through these streets at nights. Cheers, jeers, excitement, disappointment, happiness, sadness, loneliness, and comradery could be heard amidst the sounds of music. There was so much here to appeal to a large variety of people, but just what was it that brought Bruinetto here?

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lights flashing, people laughing, music filling the air, it was just how Midori liked it. That was the best thing about the downtown area of the village, there was always something going on, either it be people laughing and running around, or random strangers dancing around when they heard a song they like. It was just something that Midori felt brought peace to their village… Peace was so hard to find now a days.

If only her parents and brother could see just how peaceful random strangers were maybe it would help them heal. She hadn’t spoken to her brother in over 3 weeks, meaning he was unaware of her choice to become a Medical Nin. Of course once he found out, there would be hell to pay as he would begin fighting with their parents, once more. Last time they went at it, 3 plates got broken, along with Midori’s favorite tea cup. Letting out a heavy sign, Midori decided to try and forget of the troubles at home. Today it was about her, and her just relaxing and having fun.

She nodded slightly to herself as her journey down the busy street began.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continuing to stroll down through the streets there were many whose eyes would turn to glance him over as he walked around. It wasn't all that often that you saw him dressing as a shinobi and this time was no different. More often he proceeded about in a semi-formal wear. It was his own method of looking not only professional but rather sharp as a result. A simple pair of black dress pants, a red button up shirt, a black vest, a chain connected to a pocket watch could be seen dangling from his pocket, and a pair of black sunglasses covering his eyes. Bruinetto always preferred to wear something that covered his eyes. It mainly allowed for better observation of his surroundings if they were unaware of his ability to watch them, or a way to steer them away from thinking he was observing them at all. Just as many of these people were somewhat intrigued by the semi-formal wear and kept their eyes on him, his eyes were on them as well. Not that he was paying much mind to them though. First impression came off badly to him from many of the juvenile folks who frequented the night scene in the downtown area. While he most certainly was a prude and knew how to have fun, he had hard set limitations. Meanwhile many others who were the same age as him were more than likely to overindulge on smoking, drinking, and the pursuit of lust. There was no moderation for them and with these things being so abundant in their lives how could they consider them special? Perhaps he was missing the point and it wasn't the activities that were fun, but the time spent and the memories surrounding them. That is, if they could remember how they spent their evening.

Pulling out his pocket watch he looked down towards the hands on the clocks face looking to see he was still on his intended schedule. Tucked back away in the shadows of this downtown area you could find what some may consider a more underground form of entertainment. It may not have been as loud or as lively but it was where he would find a lot of enjoyment. Many artists playing intricate music in small down to earth locals where one can enjoy the ambiance and either their solitude or the company they bring along. It wasn't very often that Bruinetto would bring people with him. Not so many seemed to be interested in this kind of thing. More often than not though he had a second voucher in case he ever wanted somebody to come along with him. As often as he had done this he almost has considered it a waste but it's not like he didn't have the money to burn.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pushing her hands into the pockets of her jeans Midori walked down the street moving ever so slightly allowing those who where in a hurry to pass her with ease. She was in no rush, as she didn’t have anywhere to be. However it wasn’t until the sweet sound of a jazz band filled her ears that caused her to have a destination. Finding the location of the music was quite easy, seeing as no one was around the band. Standing in front of the live band she closed her eyes while getting lost in the Jazz music. It wasn’t until a few songs later when Midori opened her eyes that she found herself in the middle of a crowd. Within seconds, or so it felt like to Midori, her shoulders were touching those of the people beside her and she could feel the breathing of the person behind her on her neck. With eyes wide open, Midori knew that now would be the time to try and leave as last night she was in this type of situation she ended up being stuck there for 3 hours. Twisting her body slightly, she pushed her way though the crowd trying to get out without causing damage to herself or to others.
She was almost out of the crowd, before she tripped over someone’s foot causing her to lose her balance. Trying to steady herself, Midori began to hop on one foot as she tried to bring her other foot out. However that didn’t go as planned as she sent herself forwards, not only finding her way out of the crowd which was a good thing, but also crashing into an innocent by stander.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While continuing on with his route something managed to catch his the attention of his ears. The specific notes being played, the rhythm of the music, the variety of instruments, and the soul that was carried on the melody. It wasn't classical a piece but had a new age approach to the style. Slowing down his pace it allowed him to further appreciate the work being played. No longer was his openly analyzing the visual world in front of him playing the role of social observer. Loosing track of the surrounding world it's no surprise it becomes something of an accident. A girl attempting to leave the crowd admiring the performers lost her balance and came hurtling towards him. Had he been paying attention he could have easily caught her and stood his ground. However her stumbling went on as they collided with one another. Breaking out of his focus on the music he tried to catch himself through footwork but his balance was too far gone. Landing against the ground catching a glimpse at the girl who ran into him. Knowing that she was bound to fall onto him he would opt to catch her instead of let her brazenly fall onto him. While she did end up falling on him lucky for him she weighed a lot less than some of the other things that have fallen onto him by accident.

“You know, I've ran into a lot of girls before. Never literally quite like this though.” It was his first chance to get a good look at the one who ran into him. His eyes seemed drawn to her bright red hair that really stuck out. “If you're okay to get up, could you give me a hand? I landed kind of funny on the way down.” Continuing to lay there waiting for a response he smiled softly. “Well, I've had a lot worse throwing themselves at me. The pain was worth it..”

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t a soft landing, but it also wasn’t the ground either….Thankfully. Slowly moving, Midori had a change to look down at the person she ran into. Hearing his words she sat up, noticing that she was straddling him. 'At least it wasn't a pervert' she thought as she let out a nervous giggle she placed her hand on the back of her head itching it. “Ha ha ha…sorry about that…I hope I didn’t hurt you” Her red and orange eyes stared down at him as she tried to give her best ‘I’m sorry’ smile. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself off, which was properly not the best way to get her self up…but it was the easiest way to get her body up and off him. Standing up now she dusted herself off and handed him a hand. She couldn’t help but notice the way he was dressed. It wasn’t the style that younger people choose to wear now a days. His style remembered her of some old rich man. “What’s with the sunglasses old man…the signs to bright for you?” She smirked winking at him as she helped him up. “Thanks for breaking my fall”

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like any protective, perhaps slightly overprotective, older brother would do, Kagai was of course tracking his sister. He had remembered her telling him that she was going out, and saw it as his duty to keep a protective eye over her, especially around the area she seemed to be heading. It appeared to be a bar of some sort and a large crowd had amassed around his sister. She had apparently spaced out and not noticed the large amount of people gathering while she listened to the music. Shaking his head a bit at her rookie mistake..."Kojin help me...Is this girl really going to become a Shinobi?" He thought to himself.

His trained eye hadn't lost track of her, even while she moved within the crowd. What kind of ANBU would he be if he lost his target like that? Besides all that, her hair stuck out like a sore thumb within the crowd. Kagai would sit upon the roof of the bar, sipping at the drink he had gotten himself while he was sure that Midori wasn't going anywhere. It appeared she had failed to watch where she was going once more and tackled into some guy, knocking him down and falling down upon him herself..."Ugh..." He thought, his right palm striking his face and slowly sliding down the length of it. It appeared that no harm was done, and the guy didn't look angry at her or anything, so all was well for the moment. They appeared to be talking, and Kagai kept a close eye on the both of them, sipping on his drink once more...."Better keep it in your pants, kiddo, or else burning hormones won't be the least of your worries..." He thought to himself as he downed the last of his drink.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In truth wearing these sunglasses in the evening perhaps seemed to be a little silly but in such a situation like this it definitely had its benefits for some covert "observation". His eyes could not help but look over the form of the girl who was straddling him. It almost made him a little hot under the collar as her hands were brought up against his chest. When that feeling started to flee as she pushed harder against his chest further pinning him against the ground even more than he already was. Her bony hands sticking into his chest made him give off an uncomfortable grunt. She stood over him for moment as she would adjust herself before offering him a hand. Reaching up to grab onto her hand he managed to pry himself up off the ground that he had been uncomfortably wedged down against. "Don't be too sorry. Had I been paying more attention that entire take down could have been avoided. Seems carelessness on both sides caused a mutual accident. Funny how that works." He couldn't help but smile as he stared down towards the girl. The bright hair and eyes contrasted by a pale skin made her almost shine and blend in with the natural ambiance of the downtown area.

"Oh the sunglasses aren't for sensitive eyes. My eyesight is pretty amazing to tell you the truth. Guess they make me less conspicuous and I blend easier into a crowd. When i'm not noticed I can simply be an observer and enjoy a situation how I please. The eyes are like a gateway into your mind. To me, it makes me harder to read."
It was true that he was more comfortable doing the researching as opposed to being researched. Something about being researched made him feel a loss of control in his environment. When you are the one doing the experimenting though, it is you control the variables. Just how you manipulate those variables will determine the outcome. After speaking he would finally notice that how his glasses sit on his face were off. Bringing up his hands he removed the sunglasses to see the one arm had come loose. "Guess I will just have to fix that later. No big deal." After a brief pause he listened to the girl apologize again. "Heh, don't worry about it. I just figured catching you would hurt me less than letting you fall on me. In turn that also stopped you from hurting yourself too badly. So I guess it worked out to benefit the both of us."

Unbeknownst to him currently though there was somebody who was observing him now. While the reason he was being observed was just a mere coincidence. A seperate set of eyes off in the distance watched over a sibling. While his tracking has gone undetected thus far he should be weary. Bruinetto had a keen eye for detail once he started to pay attention to his surroundings. Although with the introduction of this girl could he keep his attention divided?

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori nodded slightly as she listened him go on. She felt kind of bad as she should be paying attention to his rant about his sunglasses…but she could help but still think they were tacky due to where they lived. “Well at least no one was hurt…minus your sunglasses…but if you ask me…Your eyes are much better to look at then some creepy glasses that make you look like a creeper” She laughed again and winked at him.

She reached up and gently touched his chest as she pulled on his shirt. “Your clothing…is still…old” She let go of his shirt as she took a step back. “Name’s Midori.” She said as she turned around letting her red hair sway behind her as her back was towards him. “Since you were so rude to bump into me causing me to fall…that means you owe me a drink old man” She giggled knowing that she was being a brat…and was enjoying herself, after all it wasn’t everyday that she bumped into a good looking guy.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't drink all that often. Imbibing too much alcohol or any other kind of mind-altering substance was frowned upon within the Golden Dawn. Alcohol especially was bad because of its tendency to turn normally nice, god-fearing men into complete jackasses, but a drink every now and again wasn't bad. Lord Kojin has nothing against social drinking or having fun, after all. His fiery eyes were still fixated upon his sister and her new friend as he sat there upon the roof. He couldn't hear them, that was a given, but he had some minor skill in lip reading. It wasn't one of his stronger suits, but it was good enough.

"...Less conspicuous in a village situated underground?" He thought to himself as this guy explained why he wore his glasses. The idea of one having to wear sunglasses when there was no sun to protect them from seemed rather odd....And the rest of his explanation wasn't any better. The alcohol was hitting him a bit harder then he had wanted, though he didn't really notice it. He was indeed a lightweight when compared to most because of his beliefs, so even one drink was enough to loosen up his inhibitions...."More like you wanted to try and cop a feel.." He thought again as the man explained why he had tried to catch her instead of just allowing her to fall.

He knew that Midori wasn't of the legal drinking age, and he was pretty sure she knew this too, yet she was apparently attempting to goad this guy into buying her a drink, or at least that is what he was assuming while he read her lips. She was also touching his chest, probably using her feminine wiles to lower this guys defenses into such a thing..."Now, let us see how this unfolds....Are you a man of honor? Or are you just some heathen attempting to get into my sisters pants?" His mind began to wonder if he could tell she was underage, meaning if he still went and bought her an alcoholic drink, his goal would be made obvious...Though this guy didn't exactly look of age either, so how they went about getting said drink would be a task, albeit a simple one for a trained shinobi.

The temperature around him would begin to rise, his mind obviously dwelling on the worst of the decisions that this dude and his sister could make. He wouldn't really notice the change in temperature, though the signs of heat would be apparent around his body with the heat waves distorting the area slightly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"While I do appreciate a compliment, outstanding features help me get picked up in the crowd. That's not a valuable asset in social observation." Although her calling him a creeper was somewhat funny in a way. The art of deception, being stealthy, and tracking. All things associated with a creeper and stalking was a multitude of skills which fell under the umbrella of being a shinobi. Essentially she had deduced perhaps unknowingly any real purpose to wearing those sunglasses. This wasn't something he was going to read into too much however. Her joking manner showed to him the meanings of those words in this context. She came closer to him as her hand touched his chest once more. Far more less painful than the last time as she grabbed onto his shirt. Seems like she caught a difference in his style, and appropriately so. While still being a young teenager he would appear to dress much differently than that of his peers.

Her comment though on him looking like an old man. Perhaps that could have been a sleight against his pride had he cherished more of it considering his natural physical appearance. He scoffed at the thought as he would have to explain the fallacy of a description of looking like somebody who looks like an, "old man". "Old man you say? There's a certain standard to keep for people to take you more seriously. Nobody will listen to the ramblings of a grimy bum, even if it happens to be the greatest discovery of all time." This girl was pushing, and he was going to allow her to push. The proposition of him buying her a drink was perceived by him as her being forward. With the bait dropped, he was more than willing to bite. "Heh, I suppose I can buy you a drink Midori. Don't think you can take advantage of me through alcohol though." He merely smirked in a joking manner as the stereotype was the predator of a man preying on the woman going over her limits when it came to alcohol. He held out his arm slightly offering it to her to grab a hold of if she liked. "I was actually headed somewhere. They know me there so they won't care who I buy for."

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I never said it had to be alcohol ...if I didn’t know any better I would say you are the one who is trying to take advantage of me” She looked over at him and noticed his arm as he extended his arm to her. She took a step back towards him and smirked. “Very well” She linked her arm with him. “So Old-man where about were you heading? You don’t seem like you came down here a lot…I would think you spend most of your time behind paper work…you seem like the boring type….no offense”

She walked beside him not really knowing where they were going, and perhaps it was un-wise of her to be walking along side of a stranger, but it was her carefree nature. Besides a part of her knew that if she was ever in danger, she could get out of it, or her brother would show up. He tended to do that a lot…

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed he wasn't a man of honor, or perhaps he was just stupid. Either way, Kagai was going to let this play out as much as he could, whether that be until he eventually does buy her the drink, or when his rage gets the best of him, either way it wasn't going to be pretty. His grip on the glass that held his drink tightened to the point where it began to crack, though he was able to hold himself back enough to not shatter the glass. Not only would it bring unwanted attention to himself, it would also cut up his hand fairly badly. He would set the glass down next to him on the roof and take into his hand his cigarette case, and pull out from it a black-colored cigarette which were his trademark brand.

With a snap of his fingers he would ignite the end of the cigarette as he took his first drag. The nicotine would "calm" him down a bit, bringing his rage down to a slight boil while his gaze remained fixated upon the young couple. He was tempted to chuck the glass at the guys face, or perhaps flick his cigarette at him, but that would of course give away his position and he wanted to catch them red handed so that his next actions would be justified...."Nahh..I won't kill him..." Kagai thought as he took another drag of his cigarette, blowing the smoke out from his nose...."I'll disfigure him for sure...But not kill..At least not yet anyways.." He continued this train of thought for a little while as he waited for them to move to their next destination, attempting to plot out a path for him to travel so he could follow them but still remain unseen.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Usually when a lady asks for me to buy her a drink, that is what she intends to buy. After all, a little bit of liquid courage can make a person a little bolder and take more risks." It didn't mean that you were disabled socially being unable to express yourself in front of others in a private place. This only meant that the presence of alcohol was something to just allow one to let go and enjoy their environment more readily. Bruinetto really wouldn't know what that was like. If the scenery was nothing to write about you could be sure to see him hugging the wall with what may appear to be an alcoholic beverage. Being shy wasn't a problem for him, as he'd rather pick his interactions instead of stuffing himself in the midst of a million unwanted interactions. Seems that Midori wasn't too weary of him as she accepted his open arm as she locked arms with him. As they started to proceed before they went any further he forgot a rather common courtesy. "The name is Bruinetto by the well, it is a pleasure to meet you Midori-chan."

"I come here more often than you would think young lady." He snarkily remarked to her playfully calling him an "old man" Reaching down into his left pocket he pulled out what seemed to be two vouchers that look very much like tickets. "There is a group of artists who bounce from place to place. They are called the Blue Note Riots. Together the band mixes a lot of classical tones with some new age innovation. It actually kind of reminds me of that group that was playing on the street. You came out from that crowd, so I presume you were listening to them." Inside he knew that if she enjoyed that music then she would surely love the sounds of the band which he spoke of.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Yea sure.. I’m usually up for anything” She said with a small shrug. She could pretty much enjoy all sounds of music. She was not picky and was laid back for the most part, her only down fall was that she always spoke her mind. Because of this honestly it usually got her in trouble. She looked down at the tickets that he pulled from his pocket. “Did you steal those tickets? Or where you just holding on to them in hops of getting a young lady alone so you could have your way with her?” She asked raising her eye brow at him. “I will have you know Old-Man…I am not that kind of girl…and besides I promised my Brother to stay pure until Marriage…however there was that one time….” She started to say but than shook her head giving him a small smile stopping herself from saying something that could have been embarrassing. “Ha Ha Ha…anyhow...”

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"HARLOT!" He would scream as he finally stood to his feet, throwing his slightly cracked glass down towards the man that was oogling his sister, hoping to strike him in the head with it as he leaped down from his perch on the roof, pushing people away as he made his way through the crowd and towards his sister and her gentleman caller, who would hardly be a gentleman as far as Kagai could tell. His crimson hair, the same shade as Midori's although much shorter cut fell in front of his face in messy tufts while his piercing Orange-red eyes smoldered behind the hair as if they were the bars of a prison. He had dropped his cigarette on his decent down, and his clothes; Which composed of a crimson red vest, a black and red striped shirt under that, and a pair of black trousers, had become wrinkled and soiled from his decent as well. To say the least, he wasn't exactly looking his best.

He pointed an accusing finger at Midori first as he made his approach..."You have explaining to do! And you!" His gaze and finger now were situated on Bruinetto..."Just what exactly do you think you are doing, you heathen bastard?! Attempting to seduce a girl whom is obviously underage with alcohol?! Have you no shame?!" He would yell, his eyes seeming to glow as if on fire as the temperature around him began to rise along with his rage. He was a bit quick to jump to conclusions, especially when it came to his sister, but he couldn't help that no matter how much he tried. His lip reading skills were not absolute, so he could of very well been mistaken, but at this point in time he didn't care. He also knew that he could also be threatening a kid that was younger than he was, which would look bad on his part as well, but again, no fucks were to be given right now...."Kojin help me...I should beat your ass down into the dirt!"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amidst all the sounds of bustling streets a shriek pierced through it all calling out the word, Harlot? Turning his head back showing a side profile to the man who perched above his eyes would catch a glimpse of the projectile. While evading would be simple anywhere he would go would drag Midori with him. Not wanting to put her in danger of the projectile he went into action. Taking a step backwards and heading back to the right he would allow his companion to walk ahead of him. Stopping in his tracks as she proceeded forward he could feel the tug of her arm attempting to move him. The glass projectile would smash against the street.

Stopping dead in his tracks he turned his head back to look to his assailant. While he did call out harlot, since the projectile was aimed at him the insult belonged to him. This person started to ramble on throwing out accusations wildly and perpetuating some kind of moral agenda. A self righteousness projected through his aura radiating the presence of a fear monger. It was amusing to have his sense of guilt prodded at while there was no reason to feel such way. If this guy fancied himself a judge then he's the most crooked of them all. At this point it wasn't going to be hard to put two and two together. “Let me guess. He plays the role of the over protective big brother.” This line being proposed to Midori as he wasn't yet acknowledging his attacker.

“You make some pretty big leaps of faith based on such little data. Jumping to conclusions is presumptuous. Perhaps it is has become easier to let your actions be dictated by faith as opposed to seeing the reality of a situation.” Regardless of the religious undertones of this man's character the obvious bias against a man hanging out with his sister was overwhelming apparent. What this guy didn't know was that he too had a sister. He shared those same fears of hardship at the hands of the opposite sex. However sheltering them from harm and being an overbearing figure in their lives was not the answer. Doesn't mean you can't really play the hero when the times arises. “My only intentions were her company. I usually buy for two, in case my sister ends up tagging along.” Letting go of Midori's arm he would keep his hands to his sides and look to her brother head on.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Boredom struck her yet again as she laid lazily upon the roof of her home. Missions lately had been lax, leaving her with ample nothing time. Swinging her legs from over the roofs ledge Kumiko dusted herself off in hopes of finding her twin brother. On any given day her brother could be found within the depths of his workshop, toiling away on any random or half finished project. " Oi. Brother. I'm bored. Entertain me. " She shouted from atop the basement stairs. No answer followed. No banging. No scraping noises. Quirking a brow she took a few disgruntled steps down the stairs. " Oi! Bruinetto Baka! "</B><B> Again she was met with silence. ' He better not be ignoring me. ' From here on out she searched through his workshop only to find he wasn't in it! Such blasphemy. How could her brother venture out without her! Or even tell her! Stomping back up the stairs this pissed off Uchiha set out to find her twin brother.

Making her way down their street she figured the bet place to look was the Thirty cactus. She had taken him there once before and he seemed to enjoy it. The closer she drew towards it the faint sound of music fluttered about her ears. That was when it dawned on her. He had mentioned something about tickets to something or other. However she didn't realize it was tonight. More anger flooded through her as she had expressed a slight interest in going. As her twin brother Bruinetto should have picked up on that. Approaching the establishment the word HARLOT echoed through the streets, that was how loudly it was shouted, and low and behold there was her brother in the middle of it. And there .... TOO close to her brother .. was a girl Kumiko had never seen before. Instantly she disliked her. Maybe it was a bit too premature to judge someone, but then again this was her brother. Yet what made her even MORE mad was the fact some guy was reaming into her brother. Luckily Kumiko made it to the scene just as Bruinetto finished explaining himself.

" OI! YOU!" She pointed clearly towards the foreign guy yelling at her brother. " How dare you yell at him. Do you have any idea what family we belong to! You have no right screaming such accusations at him when he is... " It pained her to say it. " Being nice to this girl. Who I must assume is your sister. Though she is being a tad TOO friendly with him, that is no excuse to scream such a thing clear enough for bystanders all around to hear! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that must be for her! Do you not know the social construct for such things to be said about your own sister! By saying such things would have just started a village rumor, that I am sure is already spreading through the streets as we speak, questioning her virtue and honor. How dare you do such a thing to your sister. You, yourself, have just spoilt her name and that of your family. " She took a small breather before stepping in between her brother and Midori. " Any you..." Her onyx eyes glanced over towards the new girl. " Don't get so close to my brother."

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had all happened so fast, one minute she was being a brat playing along with Bruinetto, and than in comes her Brother in full force throwing things and yelling out something about her being a Harlot. “Over protective is an understatement” she whispered under her breath as she stared across at her brother who was also a pure reflection of her with the same colour of hair and the same piercing eyes. And as if that wasn’t bad enough in comes this random girl, who Midori can only assume was Bruinetto’s sister pointing her fingers and yelling…just like Kagai was. “Why is everyone pointing their fingers?” Midori could help but ask as she felt the girl wedging herself between Bruinetto and her self. It was at the very moment that Midori couldn’t help but feel her eyebrow twitch with frustration and annoyance.

“First off….” Midori began as she flicked the girl in the nose, simply because she could and because the girl was to close for Midori’s liking. “Harlot?!?” she questioned as she took a step way from the twins and walked over towards Kagai. “That is what you decided to yell out to me Onii-chan, not to mention that you could have easier hit with me with the glass… if it wasn’t for the old-man right there who was kind enough to move me out of the way” She said now pointing at Bruinetto as she stood right in front of her older brother. “I could have been cut and bleeding all over the place because you decided to act on your emotions” She then brought her index finger towards her brother and poked him in the chest “…and don’t tell me you haven’t had something to drink because I can smell it on your breath along with smoke…” She poked his chest again this time a little harder. “I haven’t seen you in 3 weeks and this is how you want our meeting to be? And yes Onii-chan…I have kissed a boy…and a Girl for that matter and I enjoyed both parties very much, but kissing doesn’t make me a Harlot…unlike you Onii-chan who is not so pure!” She let out a frustrating grunt as she then turned to face the girl. Once again she used her index finger to point. “If I wanted your Brother….I could have him in so many hot and sexual ways, that it would blow your mind…” She wiggled her finger and let out a small scream. “Now I am finger pointing…what is happening here!” All she wanted was a nice quiet and relaxing time out...and this is what she got.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy had some fight in him, and didn't back down from Kagai when he bombarded him with his accusations. This meant that he wasn't a scared child, like your typical 14yr old would be when being grilled by their crushes Father before going out on a date. He stood his ground, so Kagai would give him that much. Perhaps he was jumping to conclusions, but all the rational thought left him when what appeared to be his sister, twin sister at that, appeared from out of the woodwork and gave off this holier-than-thou attitude about family.

"You and your families status mean nothing. Whether we be kings or peasants, the rich or the poor, we all die the same way...And the rich and regal are judged for their sins just as the poor and meek are...You had best learn that concept, girl, because outside of this cesspool of sin and debauchery we call a village....There are people whom probably care even -less- then I do about you and your social status. Not only do I not care about what you have to say, I have an even smaller regard for the words and thoughts of these other heathens. They can talk all they want, Lord Kojin is the only one able to judge me for my deeds, not these other soul-less fucks." His right hand would brush through his hair, pushing it upwards so that it was out of his eyes once again..."My deeds are for her own well-being. I am trying to protect her soul as well as her body from filthy mongrel heretic dogs such as you and your brother. She is too young to understand, and lacks the experience needed to protect herself, and that is where I come in. Besides, from the looks of it, you have a bit of sexual tension between yourself and your brother...So how about you scurry away like the rodents you are and get back to whatever incestuous sins you were hoping to perform." The girl he spoke to was kind of difficult to sum up. She appeared to be almost twelve from how her body was shaped and all but that could of been because of the trench coat she was wearing, but she spoke clearly and in an educated tone. Too bad she was a filthy heathen dog.

After sprucing up his hair and clothes a bit, he looked down towards his sister whom also decided to join in the fun. While it was true it had been almost three weeks since their last meeting, he still made the effort of talking to her on the phone every now and again in that time. She then spoke of how he could of easily hit her with the glass he had thrown, and proceeded to try and use the guilt tactics on him as well as mentioned the smell of smoke and booze on his breath...."Kissed a boy and a girl?! This place is corrupting you faster then I had hoped...." He would say as he sighed heavily, attempting to try and figure out a way to cleanse his sister of the evils that the general populous was exposing her to. She then spoke to the yapping mutt that was Bruinetto's sister, saying that she could have her brother in too many hot and sexual ways...."ENOUGH! While I accept the fact that you are going to be older one day, and will go out with guys, get married and do things....You will NOT be marrying or doing said things with animals like this!" He said, pointing his finger towards the siblings adjacent to him..."I forbid it!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back