Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Lively Downtown Affair [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a spectacle this was as now the sounds of their voices was starting to drown out the sounds of the meandering souls through the area. Many folks simply have stopped talking loudly to themselves and one another. They spoke only in casual whispers as they gazed from a far and observed the situation. If anything this caused a little bit of distress to Bruinetto. It took him out of his comfort zone to be the observed instead of the observer. While his sister seemed to branch out about embarrassment and how his actions reflected on Midori, she in turn was doing the same thing to him. The two of them were playing a similar role except for the fact that the stereotype was on the other foot at this point. Having the protective younger sibling sticking up for her older brother. Although calling her younger was only relative considering how they were virtually born around the same time. Between the rantings of his sister and the brother of Midori he couldn't help but roll his eyes and bring up the palm of his hand to his forehead. Shaking his head at the nonsense that was unraveling before him. The very nature of conversation was enough to unravel time and space in his mind as their monologues trailed on for what seemed like eons. One thing though for certain was some mentions of how Midori could "have" him made him a little hot under the collar. "Why is it that pretty girls think they can have me so easily? The curse of being an intelligent young man with a pretty face. There are worse things I could be cursed with, like being a religious fanatic." He would snicker at his own thoughts as he stood there idly for but a moment.

"Oh your claims continue to become even more removed from reality. Seems to me like somebody is transplanting their subconscious desire and pinning them to others. Otherwise why else would you be so quick to put a label like that onto those you do not even know." The minds of the pure should in theory veer away from those depraved and illicit thoughts. In this case though it seems this fellow is more than familiar with them. "To call us animals however is pretty humorous. Because all I see is a small creature yelping loudly to drive away a supposed predator. Why not go back to following the herd. Afterall, I think I hear your Shepard, Kojin is calling you. Or is your faith so miniscule that you cannot truly hear the word?" Bruinetto was never going to be the one to outright start a fight. The moment he feels that he lifts a finger and physically confronts the attacker that is when he lost the argument. Although this man had already lost from the start if that was the case. Regardless of how strong this man felt about his religious ideals to where he felt he was a prosecutor there was no backing down to such foolhardiness.

Reaching into his pocket he would pull out his pocket watch which on the back of it bore the insignia of the Jenosaido. The symbol of the two interlaced clans that came together long ago in Sunagakures history: The Seishou and the Fujikaru. Flicking it open he took a gander down at the time and let off a sigh. "Seems like the show has already started. I rather dislike coming in during the middle of the set." Placing the watch back into his pocket he turned his head over towards Midori. "Seems like I am gonna have to take a rain check on taking you up on that offer for a drink. I've lost my mood, so the music will be lost upon me." Internally he was not only frustrated but there was an underlying tone of anger. It was then he looked over towards Kumiko. "You sure do like to take the front lines of a battle, especially mine."

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The angrier she became the redder her eyes bled through her normal Onyx hue. By the time she finished her little rant her Sharingan was fully activated. It was one thing she could not prevent. The moment her blood began boiling there was no stopping her clans signature eyes from making an appearance. Lucky for her they did for as she spoke towards this unknown female, Midori, the girls index finger went to flick her in the forehead. As if in slow motion she watched as the girls arm extended towards her, and quite easily, stepped out of the girls reach and prevented the forehead poke. Yet such a gesture to begin with was insulting to her core. How dare she! How dare she even try to touch her! To make matters even worse she insinuated ' having' her twin brother any possible way she wanted. Her mouth fell open upon her first reaction. Dumbfounded this girl would even go to such lengths to prove her wrong. Then again, she did seem slightly younger. Instead her angry quickly turned to that of pity. Extending her palm she patted the girl on the head. " Oh aren't you adorable thinking that. Have you even started to bleed yet? And here you think you can Seduce an Uchiha? So very adorable. "

While Kumiko and Midori squabbled over whether this girl could 'have' her brother or not, it appeared Kagai and Bruinetto were already quite into their own argument about kagai's ignorant beliefs. Like always her brother held the upper hand. Everything she wished to say was said by her brother. There was no need for further words towards this uneducated idiot. For Kumiko already knew nothing either of the two said to him would make it to his brain. He was already set within his ways. Sometimes it was best to know when no words made a larger statement. Which she would have held true to if he hadn't made allegations of incest towards her and her twin brother. She wanted to puke then and there. " Please. The tension between you and your sister is so thick I could cut through it with a knife. You treat her like a Dom would treat his submissive. Only problem is she isn't the submissive you want her to be. I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to chain her up in your bedroom so she couldn't leave you. "

Having settled down the crimson within her eyes slowly faded away to black as she let out a small sigh of frustration. Two battles down and only one to go. she knew her brother hated when she interfered with his fights. Kumiko simply couldn't help it. Bruinetto was so passive in his arguments it made her cringe. " Maybe if you were more assertive and aggressive towards standing up for yourself I wouldn't have to. Normal people don't understand your method of dealing with matters brother. Sometimes I have to come in and translate. "

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori bite her bottom lip as she listened to a voice that sounded like nails on a chalk board ranting about something. Choosing at this point to just ignore Bruinetto’s sister Midori shook her. After all she didn’t even know who Bruinetto or her were…more less who their families were, so they couldn’t have been all that impressive. People in the street had stopped what they were doing and was now fully watching them whispering to each other as they had nothing better to do but stand around and watch. Feeling their eyes on her all Midori wanted to do was to get her brother out of this situation because she knew that the only other option here was fighting, and having a fight break out onto the street was never a good thing. Sucking up the frustration within her, Midori looked up towards her brother and placed her hand on his arm, lowering it so that he was no longer pointing. “Lets take the higher road and just walk away…let them think what they want, I could care less…what I do care about is not fighting out in the street as someone is going to get hurt, either it be them or an innocent bystander” If a fight was to break out, word would get back to her parents and that would only mean trouble for her brother, and she wasn’t about to allow that to happen over two random people she had just met.
She had kind of hoped that maybe her and Bruinetto could have been friends as she didn’t have many, but after the comments he made towards Kagai, it just proved that he was just the same as his sister, a low life bully, who thought he was so much better than everyone else.

Still holding onto Kagai’s arm, an angry frowning Midori began to walk away from the twins, pulling her brother along with her. “So much for a nice relaxing day of not doing anything,” She whispered knowing that Kagai would follow her. At least by her walking away, it would prove that she was the better person....even if she did want to punch that girl in the face.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All Kagai did was smirk a bit at their words, he couldn't help it and couldn't say anything in retort no matter how much he tried. He felt his sister grip his arm and pull it down to her side, though the smile didn't leave his face. He technically was able to hear her words, though their meaning was lost to him at the moment. He also felt her pulling to follow her in walking away. She spoke of taking the high road, being the better people and just walking away from them to allow them to think what they would, because there would be no changing their ideas no matter what they said. He hadn't even noticed the pocket watch that Bruinetto had pulled out that bared the insignia of the Jenosaido upon it, showing that not only were they part of the same village, but would also hint towards them being related by blood, by clan, or both, though its tough to say if Kagai would of paid any heed to it even if he did notice.

These Uchiha, the pompous bastards that they were, needed to be taught a lesson, and Kagai was just such a teacher to do this. He stopped walking alongside his sister and let himself loose from her grasp..."You should be running..." He said in a low whisper as his head turned back towards the Uchiha and his smirk returned once again as he began walking back towards the both. When he was a safer distance away from Midori, his body would seem to explode into pure golden flames. [Mantle of Fire] The flames encased him, seeming to flow out from his very body, but left his clothes, skin and hair untouched even while it burned the ground beneath his feet as he walked towards them both, though all that could really be seen of Kagai within this aura of flame was a dark outline of his body and hair flowing wildly from his outburst of chakra. The heat could most likely be felt by them in increasing intensity as he closed the distance. He was not trying to surprise them, he wanted them to see him, he wanted to see the looks on their faces as he approached them and put the fear of Kojin into their hearts by way of forever scarring them with his holy golden fire. Lifting up his right arm, Kagai would close his fingers into his palm, making a tightly balled fist. His pace would begin to quicken, turning into a full on sprint towards both Kumiko and Bruinetto. The crazed look upon his darkened face wouldn't change as he rapidly closed the distance, pulling his arm back and going in for a punch towards Bruinetto.

If the punch was successful, there would be an added surprise behind it. By infusing his fist with Explosive Chakra, Kagai's punch would produce an explosive burst which would not only hit Bruinetto, but also Kumiko whom was standing nearby. [Explosive Touch]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“There's no need for any of those things Kumiko. You should know better than anybody that aggression is not my style, not anymore. I only fight when I need too.” Standing there nonchalantly and stoically his black hued eyes watched all that was unfolding before him. It seemed that Midori in the situation of fight or flight was choosing flight and making an attempt to walk away from the situation. While more often than not attempting to take the high road and avoid the fight certainly was more noble, it had the repercussions of being called cowardly. In this position though he could understand the mentality. She was trying to protect her brother and avoid further confrontation. The pleas that her body gave off for a peaceful resolution would fall upon deaf ears however. The self righteousness of Anku seemed like it wasn't going to be tossed aside so easily. It was this type of man that felt the need to make an example out of somebody, to teach them a lesson, and above all else seemingly prove that his edict was right.

As soon as chakra entered the question from the assailant almost reflexively a power went surging through Bruinetto as they ignited the power within his eyes. Transforming from their natural hue to a blood red color, a single ring, and three tomoes slowly spinning along the circumference of the ring. While the flames had a different color than usual, based on how they appeared in his eyes they different from the average flame but nothing drastically different all together. A projection of the the figures body telegraphed the attack for him. It was going to be a straight on attack against him. There was something amiss about this chakra as it was steadily growing more and more unstable. Given this nature of the mans chakra, this could put Kumiko in danger. While she is more than capable of handling herself he wasn't about to put her in harms way. Watching the assailant steadily make his way closer he would make full eye contact with him. [Insidious Gaze]

A loud booming sound could be heard as the pavement just in front of Kagai began to break apart as cracks began to spread out rapidly as if undergoing some tremendous force from below. The concrete would seemingly blast a part creating a make-shift smoke screen to block his visibility. Blocking his visibility though was not the aim as a rattling sound could be heard. A series of black chains had come jolting out from the ground and in a serpentine fashion lunged for the assailant. The chains that struck his body begin to swing around him encasing him with the feeling of cold metal. As they rested against his skin they began to tighten over his entire body stopping the movement of his body entirely. While he continued to pull against his skin he would feel the tiny thorn like edges of the chains rings digging into his flesh. The feeling of being cut on several parts of his body and a slow flowing stream of warm blood could be felt. With his body bound in place all of what he saw and heard from this, only he could hear. On the outside it would only appear as if he stopped dead in his tracks for no particular reason. It was like Bruinetto, didn't even do anything. [Tree Binding – Role played with the flair of chains instead of a tree]

“If it's a fight you're looking for, you have come to the wrong place. Too many people are liable to get hurt here. I have almost no intention of lifting a finger against you.”
While those words were spoken a loud a strange buzzing at first would be heard in his heard as it slowly became that of a voice. “These people will only view what I will them to see. It'd be a pity for you to be court marshaled for such reckless abandon.” [Ventriloquism] Turning his gaze towards Kumiko through his Sharingan he gave off a serious glare that she should be able to understand without him having to explain it. That they should not fight here under any circumstances. “If you'd like, I’d really enjoy ready the tome of your religion. If you could have an older more worn out book sent to my lab that would be wonderful. I hate to put notes and markings on a new book. Many people consider that sacrilegious.” From there he would deactivate his Sharingan and look back over towards Midori. “Sorry we had to meet under such unfortunate circumstances, once again.” Turning his back to the two of them he would utter off one last thing to Kumiko. “I'm heading to the Dusty Cellar. Don't expect me to be home anytime soon...”

While he proceeded to walk away from the three of them he wasn't worried of Kagai breaking free of the bind so easily. However if he did, he knew quite well that Kumiko would cover his back. Even if she knew they shouldn't fight there, he highly doubted she would let somebody sneak up on him.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She scoffed towards her brother. How little he knew and how naive he was. " Sometimes brother, aggression is the only way. But I do agree not always. " The moment this Midori girl tried to flee Kumiko thought all would be over. This religious fanatic would finally leave. But it appeared Midori took this argument the wrong way. Hadn't they defended her against her own brother? And now she took his side against the two Uchiha? What was that all about. However it would appear her brother had a difference in opinion. Almost made her value her sibling just a little more.

Seeing as Kumiko deactivated her Sharingan prior, Bruinetto beat her to the punch. Literally. Though shortly after her own reactivated due to the threat at hand. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize what was going on. Unlike her brothers assumption Kumiko would not fight out in the open like this, even if she wanted to beat this boys face in for disrespecting her and her brother. Before anything she was a shinobi. ANBU even. She held a duty to this village and it's citizens. So his glare was most unwelcome. Then again ... he knew little of her shinobi life.

If a fight erupted here, in the middle of the street with innocent bystanders, someone was bound to be hurt in the crossfire. Bruinetto's way of handling this was, as always, perfect. If it wasn't for Midori Kumiko probably would have reported Kagai's behavior. She would have herself if she was in uniform. Yet she doubted very highly Kagai would admit defeat so easily once the genjutsu was dispelled. " There is a time and place for these things. This is NEITHER. If you insist on fighting go to the training grounds where no one can be hurt. " The female Uchiha nodded towards her brother's retreating figure only to stay behind with her sharingan still activated. She would NOT let Kagai attack him from behind. Nor would she allow him to attack at all. " I would take your sisters lead if I were you. I wouldn't want to have to report this incident to the higher ups. " It wasn't so much a threat as it was a warning. She would give him the benefit of the doubt. However if he ever pulled this sort of thing again, she would bring him in herself.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back