Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Night of Audacity [private]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: A Night of Audacity [open]

Shira shook her head in displeasure when Aika mentioned worse states of being left in bars. Whether of her own accord or someone elses, she diserved better treatment. At least some of the bar keeps had been decent enough to assist in some manner. Though, there was a slight flinch when the mention of her vomiting blood came up. That was always a touchy matter, but she was more concerned that something of that calibur had even occured. Shira stepped closer to her and would tuck a stray strand of Aika's hair behind her ear. "See, tough as nails, but don't go picking fights for fun. I'd have to come save you again." Shira smirked, giving a slight chuckle. "Now, I believe you mentioned you wanted alcohol. Come."

Shira would lead Aika back into the house's relatively spacious living area. The furniture looked hard, but it was relatively comfortable. It would be in a more pleasing color theme if she had the right to design it, but no, the foster child did so she was stuck with black and white. "Take a seat, I'll be back momentarilly."She gestured for Aika to sit while she went into Ko's lab to fetch the drinks. As she looked through her assortment, she couldn't make up her mind. Normally she prefered her blood wine, but Aika couldn't have that. There were some different variety of Sake, but the alcohol percentile was so weak. They needed something nice an strong. Shira eyed some whiskey and grabbed one of the bottles. Aika seemed like the type to like the harder stuff. She decided she would make a Bloody Mary for herself if she couldn't drink her standard stuff. Grabbing a tumbler glass, Shira mixed up her drink quickly. Barely being capable of handling much liquor, she would probably be ok with just the mixture of vodka, tomato juice, and then her own assortment of flavoring if she just wanted something potent. She grabbed another tumbler glass for Aika on the off chance that she wanted it and brought out the glass bottle of whiskey. When she returned, she would set the bottle and the tumbler on the table and keep her drink in her hand, taking a seat on the couch. "I figured after what you just went through, this would be a welcome gift. If you want something else, I have other things. Drink however much you like, there's plenty. Cheers." She lifted her glass slightly. Shira then started sipping her drink slowly, welcoming the taste.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika noticed the flinch when she talked about blood and wondered why she'd flinch. And, if she flinched at just the mention, what would have happened if she had seen Aika actually vomit the blood. When Shira came close Aika almost held her breath, until all she did was put a loose strand behind Aika's ear. She couldn't help but smile in return at the girl who had taken care of her after passing out. "Yes, alcohol does sound quite lovely at the moment."
She followed her new friend out to the living room and took up residence on the couch at her suggestion and adopted an open position. Her arms spanned the back of the couch and her legs were crossed at the knees. Her head tipped back, and her eyes closed. Aika listened for the soft sounds of Shira's movement, looking asleep, but definitely not unaware. Once she heard the other girl's steps nearing again, her eyes opened and she slid over slightly to allow Shira more room on the couch.
A bright smile filled her countenance as she saw the whiskey being set on the table. She immediately poured three fingers of whiskey and took a sip as she leaned back into the couch.
"Hmm, that is a good proof. Thank you. This is certainly the best whiskey I've had in quite some time."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira shrugged and leaned back on the couch a bit as she sipped some of her drink. After seeing Aika relax, she nodded to her words. "It's alright, I guess. To be honest, I'm surprised I have any since I have a low tolerance for strong alcoholic beverages. I'm glad I did though; it's good that you enjoy it." Shira smirked and sighed. It had been such a long time since she had kept any company around. She'd driven off most of her friends and she was such an independant loner. The truth was just that she couldn't afford to have anyone get close to her, they all seemed to disappear one way or another, but this felt nice...to have a friend. Shira wanted to ease her mind and she eyed her glass with narrowed eyes. She knew her limits and what she could handle. Downing this in one go with the majority left would be easy enough to get her drunk. She spiked it pretty hard. Throwing everything out the window, Shira knocked the drink back and emptied the contents. She would wait a few minutes, a blush adorning her face. The empty stomach she had would help with the speeding process. Finally her face was nearly completely flushed and she giggled. Turning towards Aika, her mind took the way Aika was sitting as open invitation and Shira scooted over some more. She would go to nuzzle her head onto Aika's shoulder, picking up a delicious scent. "You smell really good. And you're soft. I like that." Shira smiled goofily and would go to take Aika's free hand again. Her mind didn't even bother to register a concern for personal space so if Aika had a problem with it, she would have to force Shira away. She always did tend to get a little clingy when drinking liquor.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

A smirk came across her face as she drank more of her whiskey. "I do enjoy it. This brand is actually what I keep around the house for when I want or need to get my mind off the day. Or if I want to get positively knackered." Aika chuckled and drank some more.
She unconsciously watched Shira for a moment. Something about the young woman was off, almost like she knew loss and was wary of getting close to another human. She would guess that the girl had lost someone recently, if not a loss from some time ago that she had not properly grieved for. She then watched her down the entire bloody mary and Aika became even more wary. Shira had said something about a low tolerance for alcohol after all.
Aika watched as Shira's face flushed and quickly downed her refilled glass of whiskey. She had a feeling that she'd need her hands free. She was right, unfortunately.
She blushed and felt her body heat up as Shira nuzzled her shoulder, any closer and the girl would be nuzzling the hot spot on her neck. Instead of getting uncomfortable, the alcohol in her system allowed her to open up and be more willing toward the young woman's advances. Aika returned the grasp of her hand and used the opportunity to pull Shira onto her lap, chest to chest.
"Oh? You like the softness, do you?" she nuzzled Shira's neck, removing the necklaces and laying them on the table. "I'm rather toned and flexible." She nipped the girl's neck gently, right over a pulse point.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira looked dazed momentarilly as she was pulled onto Aika's lap. She seemed hesitant and suddenly shy, but after a moment placed her arms on Aika's shoulders. As she relaxed, she felt Aika nuzzling her neck and sighed. "Mhmm." Shira allowed for the other woman to remove her jewelry, glad for the time being that she didn't have to worry about the demon acting up since she was quite happily intoxicated. Shira smiled, until Aika bit her neck. Shira closed her eyes and let out a small whimper, due both to the bite and the words that came before it. She hoped to contain it in her throat, but she didn't really put in much of an effort. Neck bites were normally her thing, but the reverse side of things was an extreme turn on. Shira slightly pulled back and looked down at Aika, desire clouding her eyes. All judgment gone, she just knew what she wanted."Oh really? And what if I don't believe you?" Shira woud push her body closer to Aika's, if possible, and place her forehead on the other womans. Shira's lips hovered just above Aika's, a smirk was visible. "I think you'll have to prove it if you want to convince me." Shira laughed and started to lean in, but still waited to see if Aika would go the rest of the way. Some part of her mind still wanting her to hesitate, regardless of the amount of confidence she was trying to portray.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika couldn't help but smirk against the girl's neck. She wanted Aika to convince her? Oh she'd do more than convince her. If Aika had her way, she'd be more than happy to prove just how talented she was, no matter if she had not been with a woman previously or not. She moved again so that Shira's forehead ended up on her own. She saw the look in Shira's red eyes and couldn't help but smirk once more. When Shira shifted closer, Aika pulled her closer still. Her bindings were starting to feel a bit constricting, but the pressure of Shira's chest on her own helped relieve some of that feeling.
Her hands traveled over the plane of Shira's back, slowly working her shirt out of her pants. She let her fingers slide over a patch of bare back before removing the teasing appendages. As her hands had traveled, Aika ran her lips against Shira's. A teasing tongue would flick over the girl's bottom lip every once in a while.
"So, you like being bitten. Want to know a secret?" Aika maneuvered so that she could whisper in Shira's ear. "So do I."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira's eyes closed and a moan escaped her throat when her lips finally met Aika's, Shira resisted the urge to nip at them. She had to admit that the thought had crossed her mind several times what it would be like in the small amount of time she had known her, but it was better than that. Aika was actually a very good kisser, or perhaps that was just because her mind was fuzzy and didn't really care at this point, but it was still enjoyable. Shira immediately started to run her fingers through Aika's short hair, drawing her in closer. Along with that, the wandering hands on her body was drawing her attention as well. A shiver ran through her when she felt the hands touch the skin on her back. She frowned when they were removed.

Shira paused when Aika moved her lips closer to her ear and shivered again when she heard that Aika liked biting. As if that was a trigger, Shira growled and moved to shift Aika so that she was pinned down on the couch with Shira above her. If there was no resistance, Shira would run her hand up Aika's side, and proceed to place her mouth close to Aika's neck. She would oh so carefully drag her fangs down the length of it, down to where her neck met with her shoulder and proceed to nip it, not breaking the skin. Aika would be able to distinguish the difference in the sharpness of her teeth. "Tempting, believe me. But I only mark what's mine..." Shira trailed off before lifting herself to Aika's eye level and smirking. She leaned in to nip the other girls bottom lip, temptation overwhelmingly influencial. "However, I might make an exception." She didn't have much control in the first place, but even with the alcohol in her system, she realized the severity of what could happen if she accidentally bit Aika too hard. Sometimes, natural habits could be very useful.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika couldn't help but smirk a bit when she heard Shira moan. A flush of possessivness flew through Aika and she pulled Shira's body close, even as the taller girl flipped her onto her back. She felt the young woman's lips and teeth- wait, fangs? huh, that's different- on her neck. She nearly groaned as she opened her neck up wider, inviting Shira to bite her. She didn't care if her fangs pierced her neck, she could heal it later. She had no idea what blood would do to this fanged woman, she had been unconscious earlier after all.
The young Motomori pouted as Shira moved away from her neck. She was feeling taut as a bow string. Her blue eyes were half-lidded and she kissed Shira heartily when Shira nipped her lower lip. If she could read Shira's mind, she would be telling Shira that she was an amazing kisser as well. Reluctantly she pulled away, though doing anything on the less than comfortable couch would end up in any further experience to be uncomfortable.
"Shira," Aika purred, "Perhaps we could move our activities elsewhere?" She lightly stroked the bare skin beneath her shirt as she teased Shira's neck once again.

((Fade to Black?))

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira was starting to enjoy their activities when Aika pulled back suddenly from the kiss. Shira took this moment to catch a bit of her breath. She didn't dare move any further, mostly because she wasn't sure if she'd be able to. Aika was extremely tempting, especially when Shira could pick up on the rapid flow of blood through her veins, signalled by a rapid pulse. Still, when she heard that Aika simple wanted to change venues, she couldn't agree more. Though before she uttered a word, she silently scorned her brother for purchasing all this hard furniture in the first place. Shira nodded and pecked Aika's lips once more. "Of course. My bed is much more comfortable anyway." Shira climbed off Aika and before Aika could do anything, Shira would pull her up and lead her to the bedroom. Seemed she was going to get more out of this than she had originally expected.

*fade to black*

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[The next morning]

With a soft groan, Aika got up and immediately headed to the kitchen. As she walked through the living room, she saw the two necklaces on the table. Remembering last night, she couldn't help but smile brightly. She had confirmed her suspicions of herself being bi. She had rather enjoyed their activities, both them being performed on her, and her performing them on Shira. Remembering some of the sounds, a pleasant shiver ran through her body. She almost couldn't wait for a repeat performance.
Aika walked to the ice box and fetched out a few things to make breakfast with. Hangovers were rather possible, so protein would be a good thing. Eggs and ham were removed and placed beside the stove. She looked for pans to fry up the eggs and ham. After what seemed like ten minutes, she finally found them. She bent in half to fetch them, before realizing that she wasn't dressed still. With a sigh, she pulled the pan out before walking to the bedroom. She fetched her boy short panties and a new set of bindings from a scroll. It was a good thing she always carried extra, the other ones had been cut off in frustration. She dressed facing away from the bed, taking her time to bind her breasts. She had made the mistake of not doing that before cooking once and she ended up having to heal her breasts because of some nasty oil burns.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira felt the familar sensation of waking up upon her and did her best to fight it. She hated mornings with a burning ire, especially when her head was seriously pounding right now. A groan left her as she snuggled close into her pillow. Suddenly a splitting pain issued through the entirety of her mind. Miss me? You'll never be rid of me now foolish girl! NEVER! You think you're so high and mighty, but you're just a dog. No one cares for you. They'd all rather see you dead.</I><I>No, you're wrong. Am I? Your mother is dead because of you. Your father is dead because of you. You ruined the life of your foster sibling and even he hates you. No one in your life cares for you, no one but me and you will do as I ask!</COLOR><i></i> Shira sat up with a gasp and clutched at her head, curling in on herself. <COLOR color="blue">"No...no....not again..." Her mind felt numbed, her thoughts becoming jumbled and her will straining. She broke off from Nydira's stream of thoughts briefly, though it wouldn't last long. This didn't make any sense. The telepathy was supposed to be surpressed. Her seal...wait...! Shira felt around her neck and found it bare. With a bit of strained force, she opened her eyes. The hangover she was sporting as well as these monsterous thoughts coursing through her head made it incredibly hard to focus. Her eyes laid sight upon another person in her room. She tried to remember what happened last night. She was at a club and met someone, there was an attack, and drinking...lots of heavy stuff on her part. Aika...right...<i></i> Shira felt herself smile as she remembered parts of last night. It had been one of the few times she'd really been able to open up to someone and share something as wonderful as that. And of course Aika was amazing considering her inexperience with women; Shira's sore body was evidence of that. Shira hoped this was more than a one night stand.

Shira's moment of happiness was shattered as a growl slammed through her head. She whimpered in pain. While nothing was physically hurting her, it was extremely hard to focus when it felt like your head was going to expload with noise. "Ai...Aika...go...go get that...necklace I had on...please." Shira fell onto her side and curled into a ball, not even caring about her lack of clothing. Right now all she wanted was her mind to herself. Nydira might not have been physically sealed within her, nor could she potentially harm her, but dealing with this again was a nightmare, especially when said demon was extremely furious from years of surpressed silence and no longer hiding behind some guise.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

When Shira sat up and said something, Aika just figured that she was moaning about another hangover. She just finished binding her breasts before turning back around to see Shira fall to her side and start whimpering in pain. She dashed over to the bed in time to really hear what Shira was saying. She quickly ran out to the living room and snatched up the necklace with a cross on it. She didn't know the significance of it, but she figured it being off was the reason her lover was in pain.
Aika was quickly back in the room and, on instinct, replacing the necklace on Shira's slim neck. If it went on easily, Aika would then focus on distracting Shira from her pain with kisses and soft strokes.
"Hey there. You alright?"

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira sighed when she felt something slip around her neck and tighten, the familiar feeling of it's existence returning. There had been a slight crackle of ice across her neck as it latched back on, but it was nothing more than a mild sort of frostbite. The pressure in her mind instantly subsided and she no longer heard the unwelcome voice; her thoughts were now her own. And the intensity of her headache almost dissipated instantly, a dull ache remaining. Shira felt comforting hands on her and she opened her eyes that had previously been screwed shut. She saw Aika and sat up to instantly wrap her arms around her neck and hugged her close. Normally Shira wasn't this clingy, much preferably the opposite, but she found herself in a position of vulnerability and the comfort was nice. "Hey, yeah, I'm fine, just a bad headache...thanks..." Shira bit her lip. She wasn't technically lying, but she wasn't exactly being completely honest either. She'd probably have to do some explaining later, but for now she just put it to the side. Shira drew back and leaned up to kiss Aika softly. "Morning, by the way. It's a shame you woke up first. Missed a perfectly good opportunity to admire that fantastic body again. Hmm, maybe next time." Shira smirked and moved to the edge of the bed, looking for something she could throw on. She picked up a shirt that had been near the bed and looked at it, nearly torn to pieces. "Ah, hell, this was my favorite." She stood and walked into her large close, coming out a moment later dressed in a new black tank top and red boy shorts. It was not hard to figure out what Shira's favorite colors were at all. Moments later, she flopped back down onto her huge bed, back first.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

When Shira latched onto her, Aika took a moment to stroke her hair, trying to calm her even further. Headaches sucked, and headaches on top of hangovers sucked even more. She kissed Shira back just as softly, though she did press the other woman's body close to her own. She couldn't help but smile at Shira's almost pout while she spoke. As the other girl shifted, Aika let go and watched her with slightly hungry eyes as she went to get dressed.
Once she was back, and flopped on the bed, Aika took the opportunity to straddle her lover and smile sheepishly at her. "Sorry about your shirt. I get rather impatient sometimes. I ruined a set of bindings if it's any consolation." Aika moved to nibble on a, in her opinion, perfectly marked neck before sitting beside Shira's prone frame.
"Before you awakened, I was about to make breakfast. Would you like to help? Or just watch?"

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira looked up at Aika as she straddled her, a chuckle left her throat as she placed her hands on the other woman's hips. "I don't know. I might need some compensation for that. It was my favorite after all." Shira smirked and chuckled again. At least she did until Aika started to nibble her neck. Shira stretched to give her more room, given the collar's presence, a quiet moan leaving her throat. She was about to flip Aika over when she removed herself to sit beside her. Shira sat up and both pouted and glared at Aika in a playful manner. "Tease. You'll pay for that eventually." Shira heard Aika mention breakfast and wondered how she had even managed to find anything in that kitchen. It was like a treasure hunt just to find the glasses! Shira shrugged and got up to head in that direction, motioning for Aika to follow."I can attempt to assist you, but I'd probably start a fire. What were you going to make anyway?" When she stepped into the hallway she realized how cold it still was. She groaned in displeasure and in frustration of a certain boy, until she reached the before mentioned room. She then hopped up to sit on the edge of one of the counters, basically just waiting for either instruction or further conversation.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika just shrugged as she stood and adjusted her minimal clothing. She didn't mind being a tease, especially when she would utterly enjoy the "consequences". "I can buy you a new shirt if you like. As for breakfast, if you'll set it on fire, I think it would be best if you just watched. I'm going to make eggs and ham. Protein is very good for hangovers." Aika couldn't help but chuckle at Shira's reaction to the cold, not that Aika didn't have goose-flesh as well, she just handled the cold fairly well. Aika watched as Shira hopped up on a counter and she smiled softly.
Moving back over to the stove, she quickly grabbed the eggs and a bowl, cracked them open, and handed the bowl full of eggs and a whisk to Shira. "If you could whisk those together until their all yellow and slightly frothy, I'll get started on cutting up the ham."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira sat on the counter, staring at the bowl in front of her and clasping the whisk in one of her hands.Ooookay, I'm supposed to stir this. Simple. I can't screw that up. Shira started to stir the the egg goop in an attempt to do as Aika said. It wasn't doing as Aika had said. This was just more goo. Was is supposed to be like that? Why wasn't this going what she wanted it to do! Shira growled and stirred faster. The stupid whisk wouldn't even turn very good! She finally got to the point where some of the egg came out of the bowl and splattered onto her. Her eyes glared at the bowl as all of her motions stopped. She lost her patience and finally yelled at the inanimate object. "Damn it!" Shira scrubbed off the goop that had hit her face and looked over at Aika, who was supposed to be working on the ham. "How the heck am I supposed to do this?!?"

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika turned back to her task and started cubing the ham so that it would easily fry with the eggs. She actually started humming softly as she cut meticulously. She was so relaxed that when Shira shouted, she jumped and cut the back of her hand. She hissed in pain and dropped the knife on the counter. Immediately, she started running through hand seals and healing the cut. It hadn't even bled, but Aika grumbled after it was healed and took the knife over to the sink to wash it. As she washed it and answered Shira's question.
"If you can't get it to froth, it's fine. Just make sure it's mixed all the way. It'll still look like a mess of yellow and semi-clear gloop. Ah, dammit!" Today was not Aika's lucky day. For the second time, she cut herself. This time, rather deeply on her forearm. She dropped the knife once more and backed away from the sink. "Kami-sama! Why today of all days do I have to become a clutz!"

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira looked at Aika in concern when she saw her hiss and drop the knife, her frustration instantly gone. Shira hopped off the counter and was about to head over to her when something hit her senses, but it was vague. She stopped. "Aika, are you O...kay..." Blood. The smell was blood. Shira clamped a hand over her nose, just in case it got worse. She was fine for now, considering it wasn't that bad, but where was it coming from?!? She looked at Aika who had made her way to the sink, but she didn't see anything red. But, she did look like she was in pain. Maybe there was an accident? Then suddenly the smell lost some of it's intensity. Shira didn't feel so well about not identifying it's source. She barely heard what Aika was saying, a little distracted by the events. Aika was still running the water in the sink when she felt it come back, but this time even stronger.

Shira felt herself shaking and her hands smashed over her face even harder. She felt herself fighting for control. Her eyes came to rest on Aika's arm, blood visible. So she was right. Shira felt her instincts kicking in. No...I can't. Not her. Not another blood fit. The whites of Shira eyes changed to a dark, dark red, nearly black. She bit into her palms to try to stop the inevitable. It didn't work. Shira looked up at Aika, as she grabbed the counter. "C-c-can't...stop...it. Aika, I'm sorry." She felt herself let go and leapt at Aika, tackling her from the side. If Aika didn't manage to get out of the way, Shira would take Aika's forearm and gently run her tongue up the cut, subconciously trying to will the blood to slow down it's flow. She would then pull back and look at Aika in a goofy manner before gently leaning down and biting Aika's neck softly, leaving two small marks, something of which she refused to do the night before."Mine. Shira would stay there for a while and then lick the spot before drawing away.

Suddenly the color from her eyes faded and she felt shock hit her system, her urge sated. She looked down at Aika and gasped at what she had done. Granted it could have been worse, but she still couldn't control it. Without a word, Shira stood up and ran to her bedroom. She picked up a vase that happened to be sitting nearby and threw it at the wall, smashing it to pieces. She was panting from her anger at herself and dropped down next to her bed, placing her head on her pulled up knees. What have I done? Why did I react that way?<i></i>

MFT: 457

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

To say Aika was shocked was an understatement. She was down right flabbergasted that her shedding blood was making Shira shake like that. She got one glance of Shira's eyes before she was tackled to the ground. Aika wasn't sure why, but she didn't want to move out of the way. Once Shira's tongue touched her forearm, Aika moaned. Subconsciously she felt her already thick blood followed Shira's will and sealed the wound. That goofy grin on Shira's face made her want to chuckle. Before she could have a mind to even do so, Aika's lover bit into her neck, drawing the tiniest bit of blood before the mark closed itself. She reached for Shira only to find her gone.
A pout graced Aika's face and she quickly put away the eggs and ham, they could eat later. Right now, however, she felt that Shira would need some reassurance. The sound of something shattering confirmed that thought and she quickly ran into her room. She slowed as she came close to the door, so she wouldn't freak Shira out. Aika walked until she saw her lover curled up in a ball. As slow as she could, Aika slid in behind her and moved her hair to kiss Shira's neck.
"Babe, I'm not mad at you. I'm very glad that you were able to control yourself. And, as a matter of fact, you tasting my blood was a rather- sensual- experience."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back