Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Night of Audacity [private]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: A Night of Audacity [open]

Shira heard someone enter the room, most likely Aika, but made no move to acknowledge them. She felt someone slip behind her, but her body remained stiff and rigid. She couldn't face her knowing what she'd done. She felt a kiss being placed on her neck, but still she didn't want to move. She was mortified that she had attacked Aika like that. Aika spoke and the close proximity made her shiver, the pet name not being lost on her. So Aika wasn't mad at her, but that didn't mean she couldn't be mad at herself. It did shock her though that Aika seemed to even like it, she had expected her to run. She shook her head slowly. "That's just it. I didn't have control, I just did what came naturally. I could have hurt you. I didn't this time, but what if it happens again? I just want to protect you Aika, even if that means from me." Her voice was bitter and weak. Shira felt tears brimming the corner of her eyes but they wouldn't fall, she couldn't let them. She leaned back onto Aika and turned her head to look at the now healed mark she had made. "I don't want to ever see you hurt, especially not because of me. But I don't want you to leave either. I want you so much, but...I don't think you could ever have relationship with me, if you wanted one, knowing I could snap at the smallest cut. I'm not good enough for you. I'm a monster." Shira wondered why she was pouring her heart out all of a sudden. So many years of repressed emotions, so many years of being torn down by the rest of the world, and then her demon suddenly coming back and tearing down the walls she had created around her heart, making her feel vulnerable. She hated feeling like that, she didn't feel like herself at all. She went to take one of Aika's hands and lace her fingers through it, needing some sign that Aika really was ok.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika sat there, holding Shira as she listened to her lover's little tirade. She wasn't one for showing physical affection outside sex, but holding onto Shira was different. She wanted this woman to be comfortable being with her. As Shira called herself a monster, Aika couldn't help but scoff. Oh she was going to have to explain that, wasn't she? All Aika could hope was that Shira didn't really notice the scoff.
"Shira, you are not a monster. So what if the blood makes you react that way? It might be a natural reaction, but you might be able to learn to control how you react within it. You could have done many things to me, but you ended up acting sensually. I don't know if that is from how you feel about me, but I do believe that you can learn to control your actions. Who better to try it with than me? I can completely cover myself in crystal before you could get near me. Not to mention that I can heal myself and remove all traces of blood in a matter of seconds."
Aika reached around and threaded both of her hands with Shira's. "I want to try this."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira sighed. "Perhaps, but it's in my own blood." Shira shifted away from Aika and turned to sit opposite of her. Without a word, Shira opened her mouth and tore into her wrist with her teeth, tearing away flesh quickly. The flowing was slow, as if barely a papercut, even though it was quite deep. She raised her other hand and pulled some out, and hardened it into a cursed kunai, before setting it on the ground. "You can't do anything to help it. Aika, I drink blood almost daily. I need it." Shira looked back at her wrist. She may have overdone it, but her concern was minimal at the moment. She stood up and started pacing, her mind rolling over other options before she stopped. "If I agree to this, you have to promise you'll leave if I ever seriously hurt you. Promise that you'll not come back to me no matter how much I want it. Even if you can cover yourself in crystal and heal the wounds, promise me that for your own safety you'll leave." Shira was glaring now. She was extremely serious on this matter. She sighed and rubbed her forehead for a minute before looking at her wrist again, now lightly covered. "I should probably bandage this..." She mumbled out.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Aika allowed Shira to move and she looked at her lover's face. She was intrigued by Shira's ability to manipulate her blood. Covering her hand in crystal, she picked up the blood kunai and inspected it. It was very interesting. She wondered what exactly made it so that her blood could harden like that. Aika pushed her curiosity away and paid attention once more.
"I don't care if you need blood everyday. I want to try this, try us. I will promise, even if I'm rather stubborn, that I will leave if you ever seriously hurt me. I also promise to never tell my rather overprotective brother if you do as well. Now get over here and let me heal that wrist. Oh, fair warning, my blood is somewhat acidic. If you consumed a large quantity it would burn your insides."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Shira sighed but nodded none the less and sat back down by Aika, she was tired of arguing. Wasn't this supposed to be like some euphoric, blissful morning? So far it's just been one worthy of repression. "This sucks. Fine, fine We can try. Happy?" Shira huffed, and turned her head to the side. "And I don't plan on making it a habit of taking your blood...I have blood packs for that. And whether or not I need it, I can go without it. The Chigokai bloodline doesn't actually require it, it just is sort of a comfort to revel in life essense." Shira hoped she wasn't being to confusing. She really hated to go into too much detail about her family line and any weird things that came with it. That was her past and it should stay there. Before that though, Aika had asked for her wrist. Shira debated handing it over, but waved it off. "It's fine, Aika. I can just go bandage it. It'll be good as new in a few hours...I think" She laid it down in her lap and shrugged. "We should just go finish breakfast."

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I wasn't thinking of making it a habit, just warning you in advance. I would prefer not to have to heal your innards because you drank from me too deeply. As for that wrist, I don't care if you're a quick healer, it needs to have the healing at least started or it could scar." Aika was rather stubborn when it came to healing someone, it was her profession after all. If Shira still brushed off her plea, she would reach over to lift the other woman and plop her on the bed.
"Breakfast can be in a little bit. After that wrist is at least bandaged, and I'm going to be the one doing it." she said as she climbed over Shira's body and gently stroked her body.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira rolled her eyes. "I said it's fine. Who cares if it scars, it's not like I'm worried about that or anything. I mean I could always---Hey!" Shira was cut off midsentence as Aika lifted her up and dropped her on the bed. Shira went to get up, but Aika had climbed on top of her. For once, this was not the situation she had wanted. She mock glared the other woman, regardless of the light touching she was doing. Shira was having none of it. She wrapped her arms around Aika's waist, before quickly making subtle hand seals. A second later, she had changed to look like a bat and scrambled off the bed before changing back. She quickly took off down the hall. "Not happening! Ha!" Shira smirked and turned a corner roughly before forgetting about the furniture. She found herself falling face first into a hard sofa.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aika's eye literally twitched when Shira transformed into a bat. Instead of just sitting there in shock like most people would, Aika immediately got up and started heading out of the room. What did she find but Shira face-planted on the uncomfortable sofa. With a soft chuckle, she ran through the mystical hand jutsu hand signs and grabbed the arm with the wound. Before much of anything could be said, the wound on her wrist was healed, leaving only a small, almost invisible scar.
"Not every day does one get to see a shinobi face-plant. That was rather adorable, Shira dear."

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shira growled and sat up, rubbing her wrist that was now healed. She scoffed. "I am not adorable!" Shira crossed her arms and huffed. Adorable, yuck. Shira looked at her wrist, still annoyed she had failed. She was supposed to be good at dodging things like that, but no, apparently that does not apply to bulkish, ugly black sofas. Shira stood up and used what was left of her dignity to head into the kitchen. She took out the ham that had been put away and continued to cut it, remaining silent most of the time. She clearly wasn't touching the eggs, so hopefully Aika would catch on that Shira wanted her to do them. Shira also had a habit of tapping out rhythms while cutting things. Each cut was precise in speed, making a slight musical beat of hard taps and light clicks as the knife hit the cutting board. It was just something fun to pass the time and things weren't so quite. Shira just had a habit of subconciously doing it.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back