Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Report [Tutor/Roku]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou now walked the halls of the Obsidian palace, family business having been taken care of. Considering how long he'd already been in the village since his arrival, he found it highly unlikely that the ANBU would not know of his presence by now, and may even be wondering why he has yet to submit his report. The mask that was given to him upon joining their ranks now adorned the boy's face, still as plain as when he'd received it, and the rest of his features were covered by a cloak that extended to his ankles. Secrecy was obviously one of the most important traits of the ANBU, so it only seemed appropriate to at least try to dress the part until he could acquire more appropriate attire.

The lack of time that the young Byakko allowed himself before departure, as well as the two year span of time since his last visit, made it very difficult to find his way through the labyrinth that is his headquarters. Very similar to the first time he had visited, eyes were felt from every side as he tried to find his destination, only now they were far less unsettling. Losing focus as he passed the monotonous "decor" of the building, Kyomu began thinking of all the places he'd seen. Not much information besides the landscapes he'd visited was gathered, aside from things that Tenken likely already knew - the relatively new Raikage for example. Hopefully, what little information he did have would suffice.

Eventually, his aimless wandering led him to the same room where he'd originally joined the ANBU. Whether this was the room he was intended to go, or simply a coincidence, was unknown to him, but there was no denying that it brought back memories. Namely the "test" he was put through to see if he was ANBU material. It was rather easy to recall this, no near death experience being easily forgotten after all. The same large computers filled the room, and Yanjirou took a seat at a table positioned in the center of the room. Perhaps it would be Tenken that receives him... That would certainly be an interesting development considering his position. Only time will tell, however.

Once someone revealed themselves, or entered the room like a normal person, Yanji would stand up and introduce himself - trying his hardest to refrain from his usual bow. "Bya-" Stopping himself before giving away his true identity, the boy would cough and start over, "Kyomu, reporting. I have just recently returned, and come to submit my report, as requested."
MFT
WC 429/1500

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 8: 'Kyomu'| Mentor Arc said:
[col]From the shadows a chill would come over the area. This would be a rather confusing starting point as Reaper, the other leader within the ANBU, would also make a similar entrance. Unlike the Kazuki controlled persona, this chill would not come with flickering or dancing shadows. Instead, frost would literally begin to appear on the floor as the tall masked figure would appear. The glowing red eyes would dart down at the frame of Kyomu.

"Kyomu... I'd almost forgotten that was the name you picked... it has been awhile."

A couple of years was a long time, especially with the predicaments that had occurred within the village with the appearance of Sovereign members and annoying guests in the village during that time frame. Since the boy left, he had also lost a hand due to sandworm battle. This would not be noticed, however, as his Tenken persona would appear with two hands.

"I requested you to gather some intel from your travels..."

The tall figure would scan around the room at any other individuals present before letting out a loud but calm request.

"Leave."

Once the area was cleared, which would happen rather promptly at his pleasant request, his gaze would fall upon the masked youth once more.

"So tell me, what all information do you have to give me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=blue][b][size=5]Tenken[/size][/b][/glow]"]
7b90cce1f4be907312a0ace5db50709f2124b377_hq_zpsuiwnrfai.gif

Rank ANBU Sennin
Epithet: Heavenly Punishment
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Blood Type: O Negative
ANBU Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
WiPActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"As I thought..." His suspicions had been confirmed, Tenken was the one that welcomed him home. Yanjirou chuckled slightly, "And it seems they really don't use doors, perhaps I should think of my own entrance?" He thought, legitimately beginning to think of creative ways to reveal himself. Watching as his superior cleared the room of all the eyes that watched him, the boy reseated himself and crossed his legs.

"I'd nearly forgotten as well to be honest with you." Pausing, Yanji allowed himself a moment to remember all that he'd seen during his absence, "As for my report, I regretfully did not acquire much information about the shinobi villages. I was held up in Kumogakure for most of my journey, and the only other stop I made was in Water Country. What I can say about Kumogakure, however, is that within the past few years, they appointed a new Raikage. I also had an encounter with one of their Sennin, Kagetsu Yuii, but was unable to acquire any important information." Allowing Tenken a moment to record, or process this information, Yanji would continue a few seconds after, "As for both countries' topographies, Lightning Country is mostly a mountainous region. Although there are existing plains and similar flatlands, it mostly consists of hills. There are several bordering towns to the shinobi village, but the most noteworthy is Port Cirrus, which, as its name implies, is where many of the countries resources come from. Kumogakure itself is built upon many of the taller mountains, and even has a district that was supposedly built atop the corpse of a gargantuan demon." Taking a deep breath, the boy continued his report. "Water Country was rather unique however, especially since the rumors of its freezing proved to be true. When I visited, one of the first things I noticed was an unnatural light originating from where Kirigakure once stood, however I was unable to investigate further because of an encounter with contract beasts - in which I was severely wounded." This final bit of information would conclude the boy's report, and he would await Tenken's response.

He could truly only hope that what information he'd acquired would be enough to make him a full fledged ANBU, otherwise, he can only imagine what kind of rigorous trials he would have to face in order to progress in the corps...
WC 821/1500
Post 2/5

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Village Hidden in the Clouds'| Mentor Arc said:
[col]The ice chakra he had been molding and releasing since his appearance in the room would finally be put to its intended use. His hands would open sending a blue pulse surging throughout the room. All the heat would be purged from the room, both from the natural room temperature and the body heat being emitted by Yanjirou. The technique was one of his favorites, Sub Zero Purge. Open unleashing the jutsu his hands would clench tightly into a fist. If Yanjirou wasn't too busy trying to keep himself warm, he would be able to sense, especially if he happened to use his special eyes, a new rush of chakra beginning to gather and focus upon Tenken. What else did he have prepared, and why was he even using jutsu?

"The bulk of your time was within Kumogakure? And all you could gather was a change in Kage, one Sennin and the topography of the land? It seems like you might have squandered your opportunity these past couple of years... unless there is more to your report..."

Was there more to Yanjirou's travels? Was the use of jutsu a warning to the young boy or some form of test. Unfortunately for the young AiT, he would not easily get any answers to that until it was too late. It was now time for him to do something, but what was the co-leader of the ANBU looking for from him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou gulped as the room's temperature dropped to unbearable temperatures - even two years spent in colder climates could not prepare him for something so extreme. "Does every meeting with him have to be a threat to my life?" Byakko's gift allowed him to see the large amount of chakra gathering around Tenken, and it certainly did not help the boy ease his now troubled mind. What else could I include in my report to ensure my survival?" Stress was already high, and there were really only details mostly unrelated to potential intel that he could provide.

"The only things I could report is the majority of my time in cloud being spent within the hospital, and two notable fights that I was forced into." Despite his trying to keep calm, there would be an obvious quiver in the young Byakko's voice, and he quickly decided to fill Tenken in on the two things mentioned to keep his patience from running thin, "One of those fights were actually the reason I was hospitalized... During my encounter with the Sennin - during which I fully intended to dig for more information about Kumogakure - we were attacked by an oddly large group of bears, which didn't quite seem natural. During this time, a spirit - demon rather - took control of my mind and body, and attacked a foreign genin that had tried to assist us during our battle. Eventually I broke the demon's hold, and ended up passing out - waking up quite a while later, and never encountering that sennin again. My only sources after that was whatever gossip I happened to overhear on the street." Yanjirou would watch for any change in behavior, hoping that much would calm the monster down - assuming he wasn't calm.

"As for the second battle, it was during my encounter with the contract creatures I'd mentioned. A shark-man that went by the name Kuzo had stolen a pearl that was invaluable to their master, and they tasked me with recovering it. The shark-man used a strange, dark chakra to absorb the life-force of his foes, but I suppose you wouldn't care much about that - unless you have some interest in the mysteries of Water Country." The boy would slowly rise from his chair, gathering chakra himself to try and keep himself from freezing to death in the sub-zero temperatures. Ideally, Tenken would stop preparing whatever jutsu it was he was gathering so much chakra for, after hearing of the boys hospitalization...
WC 1233/1500
Post 3/5

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Fighting Record'| Mentor Arc said:
[col]It would seem the boy had went through an ordeal on his adventure. Hospitalization was something the man behind Tenken's mask was very used to in his own life. He would listen more to the information the boy would attempt to cough up in order to satisfy the request of the ANBU member. It was intriguing, so that was both good and bad. The good was that it opened up more about what he had experienced. The potential bad was about to be uncovered.

"Two fights in a foreign nation... what were the outcomes of the battles? I understand the first one described ended with you passing out and being sent to the infirmary, which means that your outburst must not have been held against you... what was the condition of your opponents?"

There was another bit of information that his mind would fixate on; the demon. It seemed that deep within the boy dwelled a demonic entity, and out of curiosity he wanted to see how that stacked up with the rest of mystical creatures he had fought against. He also had other thoughts on the demon, but that would be something tabled for a later point. Now his mind was on the battle. He had seen Yanjirou in action at the academy grounds with the reckless ghost girl and his other little friend.

What happened to that other boy...

So while he was aware of some of the skills of the boy, he had not only hope but a firm belief that he had grown. Later he would measure that growth for himself, but this was not that moment. Instead, he wanted to hear more about the battle the young man experienced and what the outcomes were from it. He of course was interested in Water Country, but it was minor on his list of things he wanted to discuss during this time with Kyomu.

The temperature would remain at its freezing state and his molding of chakra would stop but nothing would occur. Instead, the energy would remain in stasis, as if waiting. Whatever he had planned, it would seem like now would not be the moment it would be unleashed.

OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data
Fight Data
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief at Tenken's calming down, and was able to see that the ability he was using had stopped gathering energy. "My first opponent - the genin - made it out with little injury, at least form what I could tell. Most of that situation was rather hazy after the demon took over, but considering how I wasn't imprisoned, I can only imagine things weren't too serious." Unfortunately, the boy didn't have much that he could say about that battle, and trying to call upon Onimaru in his current situation would be silly, the beast would never cooperate with the one that controls him. "As for the shark-man, after a bit of a struggle, I left him without a heart, and lying dead on the ice."

That was all of the information the boy could offer about the outcome of either fight, especially since one was not only in the distant past, but one that he hadn't truly experienced himself. "Ah yes, I suppose you would be interested in this demon as well? That was really the only time that the beast, Onimaru, has given me any issues. After calling upon him in battle, I felt an insatiable thirst for blood, and eventually that weakened m mental fortitude to the point that I lost control. I originally came into contact with this creature whilst training with Lord Toraono Kuro, who'd instructed me to seal him within my blade." As he said this, he would remove the small white blade from his hip and show Tenken, "Since this blade is directly linked to my being, Onimaru has direct access to it as well, but it only ever poses a problem when he is in an active state." This explanation would, hopefully, satisfy any questions that the man might have, not that Yanji's wants mattered in his current position.

The young Byakko was able to tell that the room had stopped growing colder, and was now able to maintain the chakra that he'd gathered himself. Which was good, since even a simple action like that - if sustained for long periods of time - can become quite draining. Maintaining "eye" contact with Tenken, Yanjirou would await his response...
WC 1602/1500
Post 4/5

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 4: 'Interesting'| Mentor Arc said:
[col]There would be a pause as he listened and processed the information that was given to him. It seemed that the AiT won one of his battles and at best went to a draw in the other. It was a miraculous amount of luck that the boy was spared. Losing control in a foreign country, fighting a foreign shinobi in front of their peers and then passing out, only to wake up no worse for wear. That was something interesting about this young one, something that garnered the attention of Tenken originally so he was glad to see his intuition was not wrong. Yet, it still seemed like this was still a lump of coal. He would need to be made into a diamond.

"Interesting."

Finally releasing the jutsu, Heat Wave, the temperature would begin to rise. The two battle polar opposite jutsu would cause a mist to be formed, but more importantly, would balance out the room climate to be much more bearable.

"Very well, I accept your report. I also accept your merits abroad as something that show potential in you.... however..."

There would be a pause as he would approach Yanjirou, coming a few inches away from him.

"I need you to remember two things. 1. Do not become the center of an international incident, you fool. 2. If you do something other than win in your future battles, I will make sure you don't just simply walk away from it as fortunately as you did this time."

Tenken wasn't the friendliest of his personalities it seemed.

"Tell me more about your demon. Does it communicate with you, is it listening right now? Actually, withhold that information for now. I want you to meet with a shinobi of the village. If you meet with him and he deems you worthy, I will give you want you would have earned had you followed my instructions and gather information from the other countries. His name is Roku. You should be able to find him at a bar in the Grand Palais."

A metallic, robot-like chuckle would escape from the skull mask.

"He will prove to be even more challenging than just simply spying on all the sovereign nations of this world."
OOC:

|

Rank ANBU Sennin
ANBU Data