Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search A surprise trip to the beach - Dual contract search

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Near the edge of the village, Ayame is found sitting on a bench with her legs crossed, reading another medical research journal. I just have to keep learning. I'm not good enough yet, I can't stop until I am. Even if it means losing sleep. She thought to herself. She honestly would have rathered stay in the village and spend more time in the Arboretum but when Tadashi asked her after class to meet him early the next day for a surprise, she could tell he wouldn't take no for an answer. Although, there was something somewhat cute about his eager friendliness. She lifts her eyes from the book as she starts to reminisce and think to herself how different things are from when they had first met, she certainly had noticed that he has changed from when she first met him. Not so timid or insecure anymore. Over the past couple of weeks they had formed a sort of friendship. Ayame is not necessarily focused or interested in forming close friendships. But, although she'd probably never admit it, she was secretly starting to mildly enjoy the presence of Tadashi.No she shakes the thought out of her head, I can't get close to someone, it's better this way. That way, I will never have to suffer the way I did ever again. She wonders how much time has passed, where was Tadashi? He said to meet here at noon but he's nowhere in sight. She starts to get impatient, I hope he knows better than to waste my time. Had she been stood up? She starts to get red in the face at the embarrassing thought. Then before she knows it, she hears someone call her name.

WC:288

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Perfect! She's going to love this!" Tadashi shouted to himself as he held up and looked at the completed scroll he had prepared. He had been up since 6 in the morning prepping things for his plans with Ayame today. The time had gotten away from him as he had been preparing everything he thought they would need for the day by running around the shopping district of Suna. In total today cost him quite a bit of yen but in his mind it was worth it for a chance to see Ayame's smile.

Inside his room, Tadashi checked the clock now that everything was ready for the day's trip to Seaside Paradise, which was a surprise for Ayame. The time on the clock read 12:16
"Oh crap! I'm late! She's gonna be so mad— I hope she didn't leave yet!!" Quickly tying the large scroll to his back Tadashi rushes out of his bedroom and tears through his house before bursting out into the busy streets of the residential district in which he lives. Several civilians are startled as he explodes out the front door of his family's small and modest home. Navigating the busy streets was quick, but not quick enough for how late he was. So with a big jump Tadashi hops up to the rooftop of a nearby building and begins sprinting across the rooftops to reach the spot he'd told Ayame to meet him at as quick as possible.

A few minutes later he reaches the edge of the village and spots a glimpse of Ayame's mauve hair and sees that she's sitting on the bench where he'd said they would meet up today... 20 minutes ago... Once in earshot Tadashi would shout and wave at her. "Ayame!!" He rushes to the bench and comes to a sliding stop as his feet glide across the ground. "Hey! Sorry for keeping you waiting! I was getting everything ready for today and lost track of time! I'm sorry!!" He would bow in apology to her and hold his pose for several seconds before standing tall again and beaming a smile at her. He was so glad she hadn't left yet, he didn't want to have her upset with him. Especially because she made him pretty nervous being the prettiest of his classmates and one that he maybe-kinda-sorta had a crush on. He wasn't sure how to put it into words but she makes him want to be his best and turns even boring things in special memories. Ayame was definitely somebody that Tadashi would like to spend as much time with as she would allow him to. "Are you ready to go?" Tadashi reaches his hand out to help her off of the bench and waits, a disarming smile on his face and an inviting aura about him.

Word Count: 468

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame looks up and sees Tadashi appear suddenly in front of her. She frowns at him, "Hmph. It's about time Tadashi! I've been waiting here like an idiot, I'm pretty sure I was about to die from old age. I was this close to heading home, she scolds. She wonders what he means by "get everything ready for today". What could possibly have taken so long that he shows up this late. Still annoyed, Ayame ignores Tadashi's hand and gets up on her own and begins to walk, "Let's go." she says to him, already walking ahead. "Am I ready? I've been ready! Are you ready?? she grumbles to herself while waiting for Tadashi to catch up. Although she's annoyed for having to wait so long, she's mostly upset that he made her think he was going to stand her up, and she felt.. relieved, when he finally came. She doesn't really like to go out, and mostly focuses on her studies and trainings because she feels as though she has to prove herself. She has to make her family proud of her. She has to do good enough until she knows that he would be proud... if he were still here. But.. a part of her was actually looking forward to doing something new with Tadashi, to take a break from all the endless hard work, to act her age and be free for just a moment, and allow someone to get close to her.. even if she doesn't allow herself to acknowledge that feeling.

Feeling a bit awkward now, Ayame tries to make conversation as they walk. "So...Where are we going anyways?" she says while looking anywhere else but at him, she doesn't want to make eye contact due to feeling embarrassed about how she scolded him earlier, even after how hard he was trying to form a friendship with her, and all the planning that apparently has gone into their little trip today. She doesn't know much about the plans today, just that Tadashi was keeping the details a secret from her. "Have you been there before? Why are we going there? How far is it? What will we be doing? Is it some secret training place?" she barrages him with questions, not really leaving enough time in between to get a response from him, more so trying to keep from it being quiet..

WC:396

Last edited:

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still holding his hand out as Ayame scolds him, Tadashi takes his free left hand and rubs the back of his head in embarrassment and says a another genuine "I'm sorry..." He couldn't help but notice that Ayame was still cute even when she was upset with him, and that's why he didn't mind when she didn't want to take his hand to get off the bench. While she was a bit dramatic, he found it endearing and overall playful. She had reason to be upset since he was late but Tadashi took the fact that she had still waited for him to show up as a sign that she wanted to spend time with him. And that was something that only added to the size of his smile as he quickly walks up beside her after she takes off walking.

He allows a short silence between them as they walk out of the village, giving her time to be upset and hopefully improve her mood. Before he breaks the silence Ayame asks where they're going today. He thought about how to respond for a second and then says: "Well that depends if you want it to be a surprise or not haha, do you want to know or see it for yourself?" He waits for her answer and new barrage of questions then says: "You think too much haha. But to answer your questions, no I've never been there before. My family couldn't afford it when I was younger so we never went even though it's kinda close to Suna..." He trails off thinking about his family's financial situation and all the struggles he's been through as a result. Crossing his arms behind his head he looks up at the cloudless, sunny sky and thinks for another moment before realizing he's gone quiet again. Then he quickly rushes ahead of Ayame and looks back at her as he starts to walk backwards and continues talking now with her in his view. Which was what he preferred. "Anyways, I thought it could be really fun to go there for the first time together. It should be a fun day to remember when we're older..." Tadashi begins to blush at the thought of growing older with Ayame and does a quick spin to turn away and face forward again. He does an awkward laugh and continues: A-As for how far away it is I'd say... A few hours at this speed, but I bet if we run we can get there faster, if you can keep up with me anyways haha." Tadashi starts to increase his speed up to a jog and looks over his shoulder to see if Ayame is up to his invite to a friendly race.

Word Count: 457

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It goes quiet for a moment after Tadashi brings up his family's financial situation "Oh.. I- I'm sorry Tadashi she says softly. Ayame realized that she really didn't know much about Tadashi or his personal life. What was his family like? Did he had a good relationship with them? Did he have any siblings? Despite how many times they've been around each other, she had never really stopped to ask him about his life. Then again, she didn't really ask any one about their personal life. Nor did she share about her life, the last thing she needed was for people to know her personally. But.. something about Tadashi makes her want to know more about his life, and about him. Ayame doesn't really know what else to say so she sits in the awkward silence.

Then suddenly Tadashi is in front of her walking backwards to talk to her. "I thought it could be really fun to go there for the first time together. It should be a fun day to remember when we're older.." How long was he planning for them to be around each other? Ayame just figured once older she'd go off and do her own thing, stay to herself. She hadn't really thought much about the future now that she thinks of it. She had one goal in mind and that was it. Everything else just.. well, I guess she would figure that out when it came up. But she wondered now where exactly were they going? And what would they be doing there? Ayame just wonders to herself until Tadashi challenges her to a race and starts running. "You would need a head start to win huh? she snickered, "Knowing how clumsy you are you're going to trip or run into a tree, so I'd be careful if I were you! she shouts as she picks up the pace. She wasn't prepared to run today but she's always up for a challenge. She manages to get ahead of Tadashi until she realizes something and slows down, "Hey, you cheater! How am I supposed to win a race to a place that I don't even know that we're going to!? The next time we go to this place you're so on for a race, but, I suppose for now I'll just follow your lead." she says while keeping up with his pace.

WC:398

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah right! I don't need a head start to beat you there!" Tadashi races towards Seaside Paradise, then Ayame gets ahead of him and calls him a cheater. "Oh haha, I guess you're right, follow me and we should get there in no time!" He makes sure the scroll on his back is secure and then darts along the path to Seaside eager to show where they're going to her.

After some time the large hotels of Seaside Paradise come into view on the horizon. Shortly after so does the smaller beachfront property and then the beach itself as they get closer still. "Woah! It looks even nicer than I imagined! Let's go Ayame, we're almost there!"

Once at the beach proper, the two are greeted by the smell of the sea. The sight of the sea and vibrant flora dazzle their eyes with a wonderful palette of colors. Tourists can be seen all about the beach, walking, sunbathing, and playing in the sand. Tadashi turns to Ayame panting slightly from the long run and says joyously "We're here! Isn't it AWESOME?! Grinning from ear to ear Tadashi faces Ayame and has his arms out to the side "revealing" the surprise.

Word Count: 199

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame follows Tadashi to the mystery place and starts to notice the scent of... sea salt? Where on earth are we headed? Soon enough they arrive to their destination where Ayame's mouth opens as she's in awe, staring at the scenery in front of her. Never really knowing about this place she truly realizes how sheltered she had been, having to be home so often to care for her family since such a young age. She wonders what other sights may be out there, ones that she could never even imagine. Will she get to find that out? She glances over at Tadashi, will Tadashi.. also be there when she does? A part of her hopes so.. She realizes Tadashi has turned to look at her and she quickly bows her head down to Tadashi as an attempt to hide the fact that her face is blushing a bright red, and tries to push down the thought. "Thank you for taking me here!.." She faces him again now that she's calmed down, "I can't believe I've never heard of this place before. It's so.. beautiful." her eyes twinkle as she glares out at the sea, she closes her eyes as she breathes in the scenery. Her mauve hair flows in the cool breeze, and she feels her skin glistening under the warm sun. She listens to the birds flying by and the chatter in the distance of the tourists. "Hey Tadashi?.." she looks down at the ground and shyly asks "I uhm- I don't know what you have planned to do here already, but uhm, can we maybe stay to watch the sunset... together?"

WC:274

Hayate Tadashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching her as she turns and bows, Tadashi notices a slight change in Ayame's face as it turns a light red color. It looks like she's also nervous to be here together... Could Ayame... Like me too? Looking away as he blushes too he responds to her thanks with a "Oh-uh, yeah no problem!" He watches her as she looks at the scenery and finishes her sentence with her "... beautiful..." the word spills out of his mouth as it describes her perfectly. Ayame really was beautiful, and he wouldn't mind seeing her everyday. Hoping she didn't hear him, he begins to take in the scene with her. It was something unreal to be here at such a magical place and she fit seamlessly in like a section of a painting, a work of art. "Hey Tadashi?.." There it was again, his name leaving her lips, and how right it sounded to his ears like a sweet summer melody. She had his full attention now. "...can we maybe stay to watch the sunset... together?" The words resonated through Tadashi and time stood still. His answer was short but firm for he had never been more sure of something before today. "Yes. I would love to." He smiled at her and knew this moment was one he would remember and cherish forever. After a short silence between the two of them Tadashi would pull his scroll off his back and tell Ayame "But that's a few hours out from now, so for now, let's have fun!" He unravels a portion of the scroll and makes a few hand seals and summons several swim suits that he guessed were roughly Ayame's size. They were in various styles and colors. Two one piece suits: one navy blue and the other a deep purple that matches Ayame's hair that reminded him of her. As well as a two piece suit with white and blue stripes."I wasn't sure what kind you would like so I got a few options for you. I figured you wouldn't have anything to change into and probably wouldn't want to swim in your regular clothes..." He then performs another summoning and out poofs a pair of swim trunks for him in a dark grey color. "I saw a restroom over there that we can get changed in once you've picked a swim suit out, then we can go to the water! He smiles a glowing smile at her and waits for her to decide.

Word Count: 414

Chikamatsu Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame couldn't help but smile and look away as Tadashi said he'd love to watch the sunset with her. Soon enough he takes out the big scroll he was carrying, she was finally going to know what it was for. He summons swim suits that seem to be around her size, of various styles and colors. "Wow Tadashi, you really put a lot of thought into this trip, haven't you." she says aloud whilst debating which swim suit to choose. She chooses the one that seems the most comfortable and gives the others back to Tadashi, "T-Thanks. Uhm I guess I'll meet you by the waters then after we change," then smiles and heads to the changing rooms.

She leaves the restroom wearing the navy blue one piece swimsuit, leaving her original clothes in a locker that she found. Ayame uses her hand to shade her eyes from the sun and tries to look around to see if Tadashi was already out. "Huh, I guess he's not out here yet." She begins to walk towards the beach, "You'd figure he'd be out before me, how hard could it be to change into some swim trunks" she chuckles to herself. She heads over to the shore and feels the cool water meet her feet after it crashes against the shore. She looks out at all the people playing and notices a young child crying because his floaty drifted too far out into the sea, she motions her hands and manipulates a stream of water to grab hold of the floaty and glides it over the water back to the child, who wipes his tears away and is now happy. Ayame smiles at seeing the young kids play, and thinks about bringing her siblings here one day to play. Ayame is lost in thought just admiring all the families playing and enjoying the water, and she feels almost, nostalgic. It's a bittersweet feeling as it reminds her of all the fun she had around water with her father. Suddenly, she hears Tadashi's voice which brings her back to the present and she turns around to face him.

Picsart_23-10-01_10-26-25-216.jpg

WC:354[/B]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back