Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Treat in Hard Times

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Probably not a whole lot, at least none that can do what I can."<i></i> He said with confident wink.

Building, bring shape to stone was a gift of his and few, if any, could match his proficiency in manipulation of earth and mineral. His gaze drifted down to his gloved hands briefly, staring through the soft leather encasing them. Something deep within his core granted him these gifts but had broken somewhere along his life. The scars carved into his skin were the only means of control he could find while traveling and it had certainly served his purposes well. Sometimes having the power to destroy the world in the palm of one's hand offered a unique perspective few other would ever be able to appreciate.

A shake of his head later and he brought his attention back to the girl with brightly colored hair, "Right, I think I know the place. Worst case, I'll just get in the area and follow my nose."<i></i>

While he didn't personally know anyone there, he was looking forward to the meet-up if only because the baker sounded like someone who would make great treats. One doesn't look so opposite the part, deal with the ridicule and disadvantage of large hands to not be a master of his craft. Righting all the random travel gear attached to his form, shouldering his pack one final time, he nodded to the group, "I'll see you all soon!"<i></i> He looked to the security chief with a grin, "And I won't be needing a lift down."<i></i> Starting off at a run, it became clear what he was going to do, the guardsmen yelling at him to halt. While it wasn't a terrible crime, it wasn't encouraged falling down into Sunagakure. A skilled enough shinobi could handle the descent with little effort, though, and as it was one of his old bad habits, he had to relive it at least once more.

Down into the darkness he went, vanishing into the dust and shade of Sunagakure again.

[Topic Left]

Rin Setsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her mind was locked on the thought of sweetness enveloping her tongue on the first bite she would take into the cake she would get! It was almost like she was staring at nothingness as her mind began to create tastes, smells and imagine that perfect little piece of cake. She had not really paid attention to what the other three had talked about but when she felt a hand drape around her she look up at Yume and her smile widened. As Yume said that she would make sure that Setsuko was cleaned up before she was sent home to her mom she gave a short chuckle, imagining her mom wondering why she had been so late and why she still have frosting in her hair or something. As Yume motioned towards the lift that would take them to this place that made the deliciousness that every female sometime craved for Setsuko allowed Yume to bring her along.

[Topic Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sunako whistled softly as she watched Uri leap off the side of the lift, driving over next to the edge as she watched him disappear. "Sure hope he knows what he's doing, or else someone's gonna have a hell of a mess to clean!" She giggled as she revved up her engine before driving it into the lift after the girls, turning it off so that the noise wouldn't bother them. As she looked over at the two of them Sunako couldn't but to feel excited, seemingly having made some friends just moments after entering Sunagakure. Any fears that she might not fit in would be forgotten, focusing now on the delicious treats that awaited them.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back