Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A wild Ritsuko is Confused... [Open-ish]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zenko quickly grabbed the little panther cub as it flew to him. Keeping his arms wrapped around him tight, despite Kenji’s wish to attack the man that just threw him. The cub never seemed to learn that it was not a full grown panther. Unable to get at the masked ANBU it just gave a low growl instead.

Turning his body slightly as if to put him between the ANBU and the cub but still facing the ANBU, Zenko answered. ”My name is Inuzuka Zenko, this is my companion Kenji” he said with a bit of a confused voice. Not sure why the this masked killer wanted to know his name,unless it was to put in some kind of book of his victims.

Now that he had Kenji out of the grip of the killer Zenko was able to get his fear under control. He decided to ask the fateful question ”Now that you have our names is this the point you perform some unspeakable horrors to us like you are known for?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi couldn’t help but let out a laugh at that moment, the rain pouring on his robes, his body soaked under the cloak and he found himself laughing at the innocents of some boy that he had met. While on the other hand he caught sight of Dorn returning he allowed a small nod his way to show that he knew the man was coming back before turning his attention to the poor kid that seemed to be finally getting some courage back up to say the least.

“Ah so you speak at last, I suppose that’s a small start Inuzuka Zenko”

The words like sharp knives as they cut threw the rain to the boys ears, he allowed a few seconds to pass as Dorn came back, it seemed that the small boy was now on his own and in front of the two of them.

“I failed to fortify her position, she has escaped. I will accept failure”

Takeshi waved his hand only half paying attention to the words that had come forward from the lips of his soul. It was weird seeing him in the ANBU attire but of course what could you expect from someone who was already dead in that sense.

“If I wanted you dead you would already be dead, I just wanted to know what all the noise was about and try and figure out a solution to this issue. So any idea what was with all the loud noise, also who is currently teaching you? I want to have words with them about this.”

His voice cold as always behind the mask as he waited to have a reply.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was an interesting monster, he said Zenko was just now speaking, he guess that what he had been doing before wasn’t speaking. Feeling a bit better with Kenji back safe, he picked the cub up to his face and whispered something into its ear. Almost immediately the cub visibly relaxed, then climbed upon Zenko’s should to lounge on its new perch.

As the second monster reappeared to report that it couldn't’ capture the girl, it just reaffirmed his faith that their plans for the two teenagers was nothing good. His brain did not want to think about what they would have done to the scared girl if they had captured her.

But he needed to put those thoughts aside, he needed to be concerned for his own life. Despite this evil masked man claiming that he did not want to kill him Zenko he was not convinced that there wasn’t something else horrible that they weren't going to do to them.

”I don’t know what that explosion was, whatever it was spooked Kenji here and I had to go and try and chase after him. I ran into that girl who also seemed to be going away from the explosion.” He didn’t mention that what he thought they were going to do with her.

”As for my sensei, what horrible things are you going to do to him if i tell you his name? Throw him in your secret prison never to be seen from again because you don’t like my answers? That does sound like something you ANBU would do.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi laughed as behind the mask the bright red eyes appeared, he allowed a small sigh to escape as the laugh finished, he was done with this kid and the evasion. When asking a question, he wanted a direct answer and he would have his answer one way or another. Pondering for a few seconds he would get it subtly and without the kid even being aware of giving it to him. Looking at Dorn who was checking around them he nodded to the man who walked off to inspect something else that looked to be interesting enough.

“I think you have us completely confused with what we do, who we are and what our goals are. You treat me like the bogyman but this branch is probably the reason you can sleep at night in the first place, in your nice warm bed. While we bleed in the mud and the rain to protect the village.”

Takeshi stared the boy in the eyes, it was too late to get away from this now, the Sharingan active and prepared to be used, he allowed them to slowly spin as he looked at the kid, knowing full well he was just starting out and probably had no idea what Genjutsu even was. Well today would be his first lesson in the powers that they offered and the ability that they could give.

“The name of your teacher, now”

His voice cold this time and demanding as his eyes worked their magic on the kid that hadn’t suspected a thing.

[OOC: Hypnotic Suggesting Rank 3 Used to get the teachers name]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to hear this masked monster trying to defend himself to Zenko. Zenko remembered all the stories that his parents told him, and so far nothing he was seeing was changing from the stories. He watched as that hulking monster had chased after a scared girl, and now he faces both of them.

”Saying that you kept us safe, but that does not justify all the kidnappings you do and the experiments that are done on the innocents of the village just for your own whims.” There he had said it. The morals of all the stories that his parents had told him to scare him to behaving.

As he was talking his eyes were drawn to the spiralling red eyes, they appeared to be deep pools pulling Zenko’s mind deeper and deeper in.

Hearing the question Zenko felt himself feeling safe enough to answer ”Manzo-sensei is my teacher” Why did he answer that? He wanted to protect Manzo-sensei.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked to the kid in that split second, the answer he wanted he had got and it became clear that this matter needed to be addressed by his teacher and not the Anbu Captain. He allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as he pondered what action to take next, instant his eyes had gone back to the normal green under the mask as he allowed his hand to come up to his ear pressing something that was not visible to anyone else.

“Manzo, this is the ANBU Captain, come to the forest of dress, location sent to you. I found your student out here.”

His voice cold as he spoke the words, it would have sent a chill down anyone’s spine that had managed to get the message. Takeshi waited for a reply as he looked at the kid, his eyes staring straight into his in that second as he sighed to himself.

“The name is Uchiha Takeshi, ANBU Captain, I don’t want to drive hard answers from you but can we at least try and get along? I am not going to hurt you or the cub that you are holding, so I wouldn’t worry about that”

Takeshi waited in the rain to see if Manzo would turn up. If not the Captain would be having words with him at a later date to remind him about this small incident.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As these events transpired Manzo was enjoying an afternoon off with a nice ramen dinner. He was sitting at the table enjoying a good book when the call came in. It was a little confusing to say the least

” Where is the ‘forest of dress’?“ he asked himself outloud. The fact that Takashi had used his name and the fact this seemed to be about his student made him think this was not about ANBU business. He didn’t even think that Zenko knew he was in the ANBU. it wasn’t something he went advertising.

Looking at the location he was sent he pushed the button on his transmitter ”On my way.“ Closing his book, he paid his bill and left for the forest.

---

**Back in the forest**

Zenko looked at the masked man who gave an obviously fake name, most likely one created for his ANBU cover so he could give it out as he was performing heinous acts.

”I know all about the ANBU, I was raised learning all about the hideous deeds and acts you do Mr Uchiha Takeshi ” the name said with dripping sarcasm like he did not believe that was his real name. ”You say you are not going to kill us but that doesn't’ mean you aren't going to take us back to your secret compound to perform experiments on us or brainwash us.” He said as he crossed his arms feeling more bold now that his sensei was coming.

It wasn’t long before Manzo came bounding from tree to tree, landing amongst them.

”What seems to be the problem?“

WC 284
MFT

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takehsi looked over to the new arrival, the white hood would signify his identity if Manzo disputed it in that split second. As he allowed his arms to become cross folded he looked back to the student as Dorn stood over him like a loming omen at the background watching.

“Manzo, it seems your student felt it was appropriate to attack me for asking the question why I heard explosions taking place out here. For that I felt it was right to summon his teacher, after getting the information out of him…

Takeshi paused brushing past how, it wasn’t like it hurt the kid and even Manzo knew from his own experience that sometimes it was better to try and deal with things as they happened and head on rather than avoiding the situation entirely as he pondered for a few seconds he allowed himself to sigh and unfold the arms.

“Just make sure he gets home ok, and doesn’t cause any more trouble, he knows my name, though thinks its fake, also teach him some manners when being questioned by the Branch. Lets face it I needed to know what the explosion was not get into an argument with a kid. Besides he is yours to deal with not mine”

Takeshi waited for the ANBU tor reply to him in that second.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to the briefing that Takeshi gave him, not all of it made sense but he suspected that would get sorted out latter. First thing was first.

He smacked Zenko on the back of the head. ”Are you an idiot? Didn’t i teach you NOT to attack people for no reason? Do you want to get locked up for being a criminal?”

”It wasn’t me, It was Kenji he felt like I was in trouble.” Zenko said with his head down, a bit ashamed

”That is no excuse, you are an Inuzuka which means what Kenji does is reflected upon you and visa versa.“ Turning back to Takeshi.

”Sorry about the confusion. It seems that Zenko is going to need some remedial training in manners“ as he grabbed Zenko by the scruff of his neck, Manzo was not happy with his student right now and it shows.

”Unless you need me to help investigate this explosion, I will take this one home.“

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to Manzo for a second before shaking his hooded head in reply, glancing to the two of them once more he allowed himself to walk away from the two of them. His time had already been taken up long enough and now he had managed to hand the task over to the right person. In this situation, it would be Manzo that needed to deal with the after math, as the two of them walked away Takeshi turned once more before addressing Manzo quickly.

“Heads up though, just make sure he gets home safe and doesn’t cause trouble please, I will catch you around. Take care of yourself as well”

With that Takeshi was gone into the trees, it seemed that he felt that Manzo was more than capable of dealing with this situation, knowing full well that he had finished his work here and would be needed elsewhere so headed off to get to the task at hand.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to the instructions while he planned what he was going to do with his student. It was clear he needed better instructions on how to treat his superior. He also needed to figure out why this situation got so out of control so quickly. Why had Kenji felt Zenko was in trouble?

Grabbing Zenko by the ear, he started to drag him away from Takashi ignoring his cries of pain. It sounded like Takashi had enough on his plate, dealing with this mysterious explosion.

”Lets go we need to have a talk. They say you can be a smart shinobi or a strong shinobi. Looks like after today you may be working on the latter.“

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back