Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy's Top! (Open/Req. Students)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
-Topic entered with PC Chikamatsu Shin, NPCs Chikei Takuya, Noriko Yuuji, and Kes'Hoshi Hoseki-​

The academy was having a special extracurricular activity so of course Shin had found his way to the event, even though he wasn't entirely sure what was going on. All he knew was that he was supposed to meet in the large dojo where many of the classes held their sparring practices. His outfit of choice was a pair of black pants with a long sleeve black shirt. His belt pouch visible to those looking and was sitting on his belt. the typical foot gear of the shinobi were on his feet as he figured this was going to be something combative. He had what he called his Seedlings on his left thigh like many of his students wore their kunai pouch, but instead of metallic weapons the boy's pouch was filled with numerous different seeds of varying types of plants. The boy was ready and well rested to see what kind of event was happening. Much to his surprise there were already a few students out on the dojo floor upon his arrival.
[col3]The first he noticed was Ren. Her flowing long blonde hair and distinct ears caused it almost impossible to not notice her. Wearing a pair of shorts that stopped mid thigh and a crop top this girl also appeared to be ready for sparring. The dangerous thing about this girl was the seal inscribed on her wrist which she used to conjure a powerful bow and her pinpoint accuracy. Deeming the nickname of Hawkeye this girl wasn't playing around when it came to ranged accuracy.|Next to her was a boy Shin had fought with before, Chikei Takuya. He wore a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket which was his go to outfit. His dark skin and white hair was a drastic contrast to many of the students in Sunagakure. He was the closest thing to an expert of the earth style jutsu that still attended the academy but his attitude was what he was the most infamous for.|The final student was a peculiar one. Hoseki was about the same age as Shin and he had a mastery of crystal based jutsu. His family possessed the Kesshogan which gave them the ability to bring crystal creations to life. He was wearing a pair of light blue shorts and a white t shirt. His white hair and pale skin made his crystal blue eyes even more beautiful as the sapphires sparkled in the light with their feline design.[/col3]

Walking closer to them the boy would raise his hand to greet everyone. "Yo."<i></i> The first to respond was Ren as she was the closest to him. She smiled and waived at the boy while taking a few steps closer to him. "Hiya Shin, glad you could make it!"<i></i> She was almost always cheerful, as opposed to Takuya who was off by himself leaning against a wall. Probably brooding about this was a waste of time. "So that makes four of us..."<i></i> Hoseki spoke while his Crystal Companion in the form of a small quartz cat walked around and between his feet. She raised an eyebrow at the boy who wasn't too far away from the girl and himself. "I take it that you know what is going on?"<i></i> Hoseki would let out a sigh as Ren would give a heroic grin. "Yeah, It's a sparring event to help the academy regulate our training compared to our strengths and weaknesses..."<i></i> His voice would trail off as the cat slits he called eyes looked away from Shin and down at his creation. "Yup, we get to see who the strongest in the academy is!"<i></i> Ren was excited. As long as no one could get close to her she thought she would win this king of the hill like sparring event with no problem, but she wasn't the only student trained in distance battle. Shin would let out a sigh before looking around to see if any other students would arrive.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi was usually never punctual, however for an occasion like this, he couldn't be late or risk not being included. He knew that it would be sparring, which all he was told. He was not sure if it was going to be one on one or free for all. Lifting his wrist weights off his uncovered hands which were contradictory to his entire body, pale. Re-wrapping his hands and taking off his ankle weights he felt light as a feather and excited to face off against some of his other students. Rolling his head along his shoulders making his neck pop Akagi grabbed his sword and slung it over his shoulder thinking to himself that he won't be using it since it is just a spar, he might as well take it since the last time he didn't bring his weapon it ended up being a time he needed it. Akagi was wearing a longsleeved white shirt that had buttons going down the center, it was made of a nice cloth and the shirt did not have a collar. Wrapped around Akagi's waste was a red piece of fabric holding up his baggy harem. His pants were baggy as they came down to his ankle, with a long stretching dragon pattern going down the side, complemented by sandals. Walking up to his window Akagi thought wondered if his teammates were going to be there. Warping outside of his house Akagi let out a signature goodbye to his father whom he rarely ever saw, except to eat meals and occasionally when he left to go on worktrips.

Walking torward the academy's dojo, he would stop briefly as he saw someone enter, hearing barely any commotion inside. I must be early, he thought as he made his approach. Walking up to the side of the building Akagi took no time to concentrate and think about his approach to others as he quietly stepped into the dojo. Looking on to the four other occupants inside he had at least seen all of them except for the boy with white hair, which had intrigued Akagi for a second. Scanning the student's he saw a familiar face, it was a blonde haired boy with a long black shirt, his build reminded him of a boy he had met before. Connecting the dots after a short period of time he realized it was Shin. Akagi had met shin once before after running into him in the market. The two others he had at least seen before was a blonde haired girl with pointy ears and the guy brooding in the corner with facial markings. Seeing Shin approach and greet everyone, Akagi listened intently to the comments everyone made, making not that this was to evaluate our strengths and weaknesses. This concept was relatively knew for Akagi, who didn't have an idea as to what his strengths or weaknesses were yet. He knew he could keep up with mostly everyone, and he knew he was able to fight a decent amount, but he had barely any idea of any of his weaknesses, which kind of frightened him. However, Akagi was stalwart when it came to training, so if he treated this like training, he could make it through.

Taking a breath in, Akagi walked over to the group of three who were standing together. Akagi smiled and put his hand behind his head speaking aloud, "Hey Shin!" Hoping to grab the attention of the group of people rather than just Shin. Akagi would approach and stand next to Shin and introduce himself to the two others who were around Shin, "Hi! My name's Akagi. And yours?" Addressing both of them simultaneously looking back and forth between them trying to make things a little less awkward now that he had barged in.

[MFT]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the boy named Akagi would enter the dojo the light haired boy with crystal eyes would throw his hands behind his head and gave a devilish grin. "And the four became five!" Catching the attention of Shin he would turn around to see Akagi and would return the greeting with his signature "Yo!"<i></i> as he raised a single hand to wave at the new comer. The only girl in the room would walk over to the Seikon child before giving him a quick look over. "The name is Ren..."<i></i> She would lean in closer to look at the boy's face. She had probably forgotten that they were in a class together but she wouldn't really care either way. "You look familiar."<i></i> That was probably the closest thing to acknowledging him that she would give. Straightening back up she used a single hand to flip her long hair up into his face as she walked away. "You look weak as hell."<i></i> She continued as she walked back over to Hoseki who was currently chuckling at her response. "That was rude, Ren."<i></i> Looking back over to Akagi the Kes'Hoshi would respond. "The name is Hoseki."<i></i> His crystal eyes seemed to be looking deep into Akagi's being as he carefully analyzed his physical traits.

Shin would smile as his acquaintance, or perhaps friend, stood beside him. This was something different as normally people tended to avoid the book worm. Looking back over to the group he would carry on with the previous conversation. "Do you know who is supposed to be paired up first?"<i></i> He would ask but all he would get was a shrug from Hoseki and no response from Ren as she was too busy trying to play with the quartz cat. "Not a clue."<i></i> and it was about that time when an announcement was made over the intercom system.
~Will Chikei Takuya and Mistunari Akagi please enter the center of the dojo?!~
After the intercom announcement Hoseki chuckled a little before making his way to the seating on the edge of the dojo. "Good luck kid."<i></i> Yuuki would follow behind him making that 'Shit man I'm glad it's not me' kinda look. "Don't die now..."<i></i> With that the two would find their way to the benches on the north side of the dojo so they could relax and watch the spar. Shin on the other hand extended out his arm to grasp the newcomer's hand to wish him luck. "Takuya is kinda dense so you should be fine."<i></i> After that he too would make his way to the seats.

In the center of the Dojo now stood the boy that had been off by himself this entire time. He was built rather solid and was physically bigger than the rest of the kids in the room. His dark skin contrasted against his white hair and the runic marking on his face was rather intimidating. The boy planted his bare feet on the ground rather firmly as a pulse of chakra would be emitted through the ground. This kid was rather proficient in hand to hand combat and earth styled jutsu. It was time to see what he could do and if his opponent, Akagi, could keep up with him. A dark energy was being emitted from the boy's body as he stood in a firm stance ready for combat.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi smiled through all the banter as he arrived choosing not to respond to Ren who had insulted him, in order not to start a fight. Akagi placed his hands in his pockets and craned his neck slightly to see the other boy in the room who was brooding. His facial tattoo had placed a bit of fear into Akagi's mind, but if Akagi had to face him, he would have to do it with no fear. Craning his head back to the group in front of him Akagi sized everyone up while Shin and Hoseki spoke about pairs. Akagi noticed a strange marking on Ren's wrist which left Akagi clueless, looking to Hoseki noticed his crystal creation which is also a jutsu type Akagi wielded. Finally eyeing Shin, he knew his arsenal consisted of flowers and some strange jutsu Akagi still didn't understand. With his final observation Akagi looked above him to the ceiling of the dojo as a voice boomed from above.
~Will Chikei Takuya and Mistunari Akagi please enter the center of the dojo?!~
Akagi felt butterflies in his stomach as this would be his first fight that was spectated for recreation. Gulping down his nervousness Akagi heard Ren who had previously insulted him give Akagi some words of encouragment, real encouraging. Before making his way to the center of the dojo Shin extended his arm and wished Akagi luck with some actually encouraging knowledge, "Takuya is kinda dense so you should be fine." Dapping Shin's hand with a quick grip Akagi made his way to the center of the room, looking his opponent dead in the eye.

Coming to a stop in the center of the room Akagi's mind went into the same condition it went in when he was trying to protect his mother, instinctive but analytical. Akagi noticed the boy giving off energy, not knowing if it was an intimidation technique or actually the pure power of the person before him. Matching this power release Akagi began to exude a warping aura upward, this would be fairly noticeable by the trained eye as it would appear blue, purple, green, and white aura would rise from Akagi. Looking his opponent in the eye Akagi kept his hands at his side, and his sword ready to lurch out of its sheathe. Swallowing any emotion to completely focus on the fight Akagi in an attempt to psyche himself up smiled as the intercom announced:
~Let the Match Commence!!!~

Akagi would draw his sword in a swift motion and assume a postion that could only be described as Akagi was about to release a feral assualt. As Akagi assumed position in a quick manuever, a warping chakra mold would form over his sword sharpening, Akagi's sword reflecting light in the room, as he looked up his eyes beamed into Takuya's as he dissappeared.
[spoilername="Actions"]Actions:
Maintain all Maintains
Declare enemy (Takuya) with Duelist +2 Melee ACC and +10% Dmg
Declare Opponent (Takuya) for Combat Instinct
Equip Suna Tsume = .5 AP
Enter Slashing Style = .5 AP
Activate Sunder Reality = 1 AP, 300 CP/Rnd | 5% Dmg buff and 5% ignore damage reduction
Vanishing Slash = 1.75 AP, 285 CP
Carry over remaining .25 AP for next round[/spoilername]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Rank One said:
[col3]
Qob35ui.png

HP: 10200 -2478 +90 = 7812
CP: 3135-300 -285 = 2550
AP: 4 -.5 -.5 -1 -1.75 = .25
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 6 + 3 + 2 (Duelist) = +11
Ranged Accuracy = 7
Ninjutsu Accuracy =8
Melee Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) = 10
Ranged Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) = 10
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) = 10
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Genjutsu Save = 5[/spoilername]|Mitsunari Akagi
Versus​
Chikei Takuya
|
W1kIWmyn_200x200.jpg

HP: 8700 -946 = 7754
CP: 3800 -270 -630 = 2900
AP: 4 -1.5 -2 = .5
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 8
Ranged Accuracy = 7
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 9 + 2 (Duelist) = 11
Melee Dodge = 8
Ranged Dodge = 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Genjutsu Save = 6[/spoilername][/col3]
Actions said:
---0 Seconds: Takuya enters Craggy Exterior Earth Style thanks to Martial Artist

---0 Seconds: Akagi is dueling Takuya! (+2 Melee Accuracy, +10% Damage, +10% Auto Dodge)

---0 Seconds: Takuya is dueling Akagi! (+2 Ninjutsu Accuracy, +10% Damage, +10% Auto Dodge)

---0 Seconds: Akagi's combat instincts are focusing on Takuya

---1.25 Seconds: Akagi equips Suna Tsume*
Weapon Type: Slashing
Damage/Accuracy Modifier: +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage
Augments: Vampiric, Recovery
Type Bonus: Chance to cause Bleeding

---2.5 Seconds: Akagi enters a Feral Assault Slashing Style

---3.75 Seconds: Takuya uses Sinkhole First (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist)</COLOR>
  • Master: Strikes the ground, sending 3 spires towards the target. Each deals 285 damage at +1 Accuracy, with a 5% chance of causing the 'Crush' effect.
    • 16vs17 miss, 18vs24 miss, 17vs20 miss

---5 Seconds: Akagi activates Sunder Reality!
  • Rank 2: The users Unarmed Weapon deals +15 Basic Strike Damage and the user gains a +5% Damage Buff to Slashing and Piercing Taijutsu. The user ignores up to 5% Damage Reduction.
<i>
</i>

---8.75 Seconds: Takuya uses Earth Flow Wave with Affinity Moves: Focus (+2 Acc, +1 Crit) and Feint (Partials are treated 1 rank higher) thanks to the Elementalist Ability (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist)</COLOR>
  • <COLOR color="green">Master: Creates a wave of debris that strikes a target, dealing 1770 damage at -1 Accuracy. This has a 18% chance of activating the 'Crush' effect.
    • 28vs19 hit

---9.375 Seconds: Akagi uses Vanishing Slash
  • <COLOR color="blue">Rank 1: The user strikes a single target, dealing 860 damage at +3 Accuracy.(-5%
    Weapon, +10% Duelist, +5% Sunder Reality)**
    • 28vs11 Hit
*Edit Note: C-Rank weapons can only have 2 augments so I removed the third one listed and a Slashing Weapon's Type Bonus can't be "may use Handseals" so I made it the "May cause Bleeding" as that was something you had before "Slashing/Bleeding"
**Edit Note: I added in the Sunder Reality buff

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
And so the sparing would begin. Shin was sitting next to the girl he knew as Ren and on the other side of her was the crystal user Hoseki. His eyes looked over them for just a moment as his attention would soon be taken back tot he spar before him. He was curious to see how both of these boy's would fair, only seeing Takuya's skills previously. The two seemed focused on the task before him, but Shin wanted to take notes. Make a handseal the boy conjured up his Doctrine Seal jutasu which caused a sheet of paper to appear that hovered just over his shoulder. black ink formed and condensed into a quill. This jutsu would record all of the details Shin observed as well as his personal thoughts on this altercation. He let out a sigh before leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees and watched what would unfold.

Takuya's stance shifted to the Horse Stance which was well known to be a favourite of the earth style ninjutuists as it centered them with the earth below. His chakra began to surge through his body which caused a grainy haze to appear around him. This was a style of chakra manipulation which could cause the wielder a favorable shift in the heat of battle. As if waiting for Akagi to make the first move Takuya would leap into action once the other boy's sword was drawn. Weaving a few handseals the boy would slam his hands onto the ground right as his opponent would shift into a well versed stance. Three tall spikes would erupt from the earth below attempting to land a direct and crippling blow onto his opponent. Know knowing he was facing a Seikon he could have sworn that the first pillar grazed his target but he appeared to be unfazed. Raising an eye brow Takuya darted towards Akagi before leaping into the air, landing sideways, and sliding a few feet. This motion at first seemed pointless but like the underwater currents of the ocean the ripping earth slowly began to swell like a wave. Capping at around ten feet tall the earthen flow held a lot of weight before crashing down onto his enemy. This attack landed and caused what appeared to be a large portion of damage. With a grin on his face the cocky child would speak up. "Want to give up kid?"<i></i> But as soon as the words escaped from his mouth the boy seemed to vanish and land a blow to the boy's mid section. Launching him back Takuya would flip in the air to regain control of his trajectory before landing on his feet again. Instantly checking his stomach the boy would grin as the blade would cut through his clothing but not through boy's rocky skin. His tan skin seemed untouched as it peeked through his slit shirt. "Nice try punk, it'll take more than that toy sword of your's to do any real damage"<i></i>

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight commenced as Akagi's blood began to rush as the other boy created a grain like barrier around him, Akagi took note of this. Analyzing his movement Akagi had taken so much time prepping himself that Takuya was forming handseals and smashing his hands on the ground, a familiar jutsu. Having used this before in battle he was able to map out their pathing reflexively dodging each one as they came in, almost grazed by one of them. He would look to Takuya who had not planned to let Akagi have a chance to strike back as he leaped through the air toward Akagi. Still waiting for the perfect moment to strike Akagi saw a billowing underneath the surface of the dojo flooring coming from where Takuya landed, confused Akagi began to see a building wave of earth, tilting his sword down and crouching Akagi knew this was the moment. Akagi slighlty tilting the blade horizontally released his contracted leg muscles as the wave crashed down on him, slightly miss timing his release resulting in a slight bit of damage inflicted. As Akagi released his leg muscles he heard Takuya speak, "Want to give up?" in a almost instantaneous burst of speed Akagi swiped across Takuya's chest as he appeared over the wave and in front of Takuya. Seeing as there was no blood on his blade Akagi would look back up to Takuya and hear, "Nice try punk, it'll take more than that toy sword of your's to do any real damage," Staring into his eyes Akagi would smile as he would clinch his sword as his stance would slightly alter in a very agile pose still eyeing Takuya to watch his movements.
Maintain all Maintains
+4 Dodge -4 ACC Defensive Stance
Use Dynamic Slash = -.75 AP
Use Gasher (Mastered) = 1.25 AP
Use Sword Juggle = 1.75 AP[/spoilername]

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
large.png

Clasping her hands together in nervousness, the young girl walked closer to the area. When walking in the hallways of the Academy, she had heard from a few older studnets about an event that was currently going on. Mika didn’t know what it was about, but she wanted to go there in case she would be able to gather some important information. Letting go of her hands, her reached an arm up towards her face, involuntarily beginning to rip away at the skin. At a closer look, her lip was a bright pink, ripped and dry skin decorating it. Realizing what she was doing, Mika let go of her lip, stopping herself from ripping another layer of skin. Closing her eyes, the nervous girl let out a small, shaky breath before opening them again.

Leaving her arms by her side, the girl reached towards her weapons and other items. She had her kunai and shuriken, all in the right places, from when her father had bought them after her acceptence into the Academy. Reaching into the small bag attached to her hip by a belt, she took out a Med Kit, a gift from her mother, and a Signal Flare she had bought with the money from her 9th birthday. Releived that all her items were in the right place, she placed them back and patted the side of her hoodie, feeling a bulge. There was a hidden weapon there, a kunai, in case she would lose her other kunai.

The young girl was almost at the area, and if she strained her ears enough, she could hear faint sounds. “Nice try punk, it’ll take more than that toy sword of your’s to do any real damage.” As the girl entered the Dojo, she halted, seeing two figures, a dark-skinned one and a light-skinned one with blond hair. They both looked older adn were taller than her.

[Word Count: 317]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Arena was mostly calm as the younger Shinobi entered, with a few older Shinobi being present as they entered. With the news of the upcoming tournament, someone felt it would be an interesting idea to let their pupils test each other in a similar environment, motivate them to try their best. And perhaps give the teachers themselves a bit of a better understanding of the student's current capabilities. While most academy students did teach full time and probably knew them all well enough, some did have other assignments due to their position and weren't as up to date. And then there was this guy...

Harupia let out a soft sigh as he waited for the students to enter. One of the many things he neglected for his own reasons, the younger Shinobi. It was something he wanted to amend...and it felt fitting to see what they could do in a controlled fight like this. So he sat there as the young future Shinobi made their way into the Dojo, chatting with each other casually, smiling a bit to himslef...always good a bit of camaraderie forming early on.

Though as the first two participants entered the atmosphere got a lot more heated. Seemed the two opponents already had their preferences in terms of combat tactics, one using earth jutsu, the other using a blade and surprising agility. It seemed like the advantage was with the ninjutsu user for the moment. He himself knew that earth jutsu had a couple of tricks to combat someone in close range...but the sword user did get a solid hit in. He would be quite eager to see how this turns out.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Round Two said:
[col3]
Qob35ui.png

HP: 7812 +510 -264 = 8058
CP: 2550 -60 -225 = 1965
AP: 4.25 -.5 -.75 -.1.25 -1.75 = 0
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 6 + 3 + 2 (Duelist) - 4 (Defensive Mode)= 7
Ranged Accuracy = 7- 4 (Defensive Mode) = 3
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 8- 4 (Defensive Mode) = 4
Melee Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) = 14
Ranged Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) = 14
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) = 14
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Versus​
Chikei Takuya
|
W1kIWmyn_200x200.jpg

HP: 7754 +261 -150 -150 -261 +261 +261 = 6932
CP: 2900 -730 -340 = 1830
AP: 4.5 -2 -1.5 = 1
Ranged Accuracy = 7
Melee Dodge = 8
Ranged Dodge = 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Actions said:
--- 1.18 Seconds Akagi enters Defensive Mode at +4 Dodge - 4 Accuracy thanks to Defensive Technique

--- 2.94 Seconds Akagi uses Dynamic Slash</COLOR>
  • Rank 1: The user strikes a single target twice at +1 Accuracy, each dealing 95 damage.
    • Feral Assault +3% Damage and +1 Accuracy, Suna Tsume +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage, Sunder Reality +5% Damage, Duelist +10% Damage

• 29vs21 hit, 21vs11 hit
<i></i>
--- 4.44 Seconds Takuya uses Molten Cloak</COLOR>
  • (Mastered): The user resists 50% of all Magma Damage, and 10% of all Fire/Earth Damage. All melee attacks against the user deal 170 damage +10% of the damage done to the user, back to the attacker. 730 Cp, 370 Cp/Rnd
<i>
</i>

--- 5.88 Seconds Akagi uses Gasher
  • (Mastered): The user strikes a single target three times, dealing 225 damage each.
    • Feral Assault +6% Damage and +2 Accuracy, Suna Tsume +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage, Sunder Reality +5% Damage, Duelist +10% Damage

• 23vs15 hit, 27vs13 hit, 12vs9 hit. Raises Takuya's Bleeding Rank to Rank 1
    Akagi is hurt by Molten Cloak
<i></i>

--- 7.77 Seconds Takuya uses Mud Clone Master: Creates a clone with secondaries equal to -8 of the users. 340 Cp, 170 Cp/Rnd
  • Akagi is unaware who is who
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="blue">--- 9.99 Seconds Akagi uses Sword Juggle
  • <COLOR color="red">24vs8 Dispersed! Causing -2 dodge until 9.99 seconds into Round Three

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Beaming his glare into the eyes of Takuya he knew he had given him to many chances to make the first move, and it was now time to show his initiative. However in order to get a better feel of how the battle was going to flow, Akagi needed to not open with his most powerful move, but instead something simple to appear an easy target. Planting his right foot on the ground and launching forward toward Takuya, Akagi held his sword close to his body as he approached.

Slamming his left foot into the ground to stop his momentum, Akagi with two quiet grunts and a sharp sound, swung his sword in a horizontal fashion nicking Takuya's clothes and not breaking through the skin and earth particles. Backing away slightly as his hands formed strange seals Akagi had never seen before. The earthen exterior began to shift color, his earthy skin started to change crimson red and emit a molten heat. He looked to have some kind of strange cloak around him made of what looked to be fire and rock, but this was foreign to Akagi, and without thinking anything about it, he lunged forward. Swinging into the cloak three times, each hit connecting, Akagi felt a strange heat lash out and singe him, pulling his sword away as he backed away from Takuya, Akagi heard something drip. Looking down to his sword Akagi saw blood coated on the tip dripping off of it. Looking back up to Takuya, there was now two of them, doing a double take Akagi had no clue what had happened in the moment he looked down at his sword. Confused Akagi swung furiously launching one of the Takuya's into the air with a flurry of blows, however a piece of that Takuya fell onto Akagi after having chopped it, covering Akagi in mud as he watched the Takuya he struck turn into mud as it hit the ground. Looking to the real Takuya who he couldn't clearly see through the cloak of whatever it was, Akagi spoke, "Looks like its not much of a toy after all." Letting off a light laugh, and shaking his sword around letting the blood drip. Resuming his pose Akagi again would launch at Takuya.
Maintain all Maintains
Carrying 1 AP Over
Use Blade Trail = 1.75 AP

Conditionals:
1. If all of gashers strikes connect immediately follow up with blade trail
2. If a direct attack on Akagi is used (excluding the Magma Cloak damage) use 1 AP to activate Quicksilver Step Special Action
<-Quicksilver Step[/spoilername]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin was sitting there watching the fight commence when something he wasn't expecting happened. A familiar face peeped into the dojo that belonged to none other than Mika-chan. Shin hadn't expected to see her at the academy for an event such as this but here she was. A familiar sounding voice would pop in her head as the Yamanaka would send a thought to her. "Hey Mika-chan!"<i></i> The direction the thought came from would be towards Shin, hopefully catching her attention. He was sitting on the bench with a few other students when he raised his hand to waive at her. He scooted towards Yuuki to free up a seat before patting the bench beside him encouraging her to come and take a seat.

During this time Hoseki's crystal Kesshogan was watching the particles in the air as the two students sparring would exchange blows. At first it seemed like a one sided match but it looked like Takuya was taking a more defensive stance. A grin slipped on the pale boy's face as he watched the blows finally land that Akagi had been attempting. Being an Earth Style user as well Hoseki understood the strong defense that Takuya had. He was watching the battle pretty intensely before he was interrupted. "Finish the fight already Takuya! I know you can!"<i></i> She leaned back and let out a sigh of discontent. To think that these two originally hated each other but now she was cheering him on.

Shin's gaze shifted back to the battle when he watched Takuya use a Molten Cloak jutsu which was surprisingly wise seeing as Akagi was a Taijutsuist. He scanned the room to see if there was any indication of Akagi working on a counter method to this or not. Regardless the young boy was anticipating the next spar already as he was hoping he wouldn't have to be next after this.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mika look away from the fighting students as she heard a familiar voice in her head. ”Hey Mika-chan!” Hearing the familiar voice of Shin, the tense girl relaxed, searching around the room for the blond boy. Stepping closer into the room, she spotted the older student sitting by two others. Shin waved at her and she smiled at him, walking over to him. The blond boy had scotted over towards another student, a girl with long blond hair and very unique ears, and patted the seat next to him. Seeing as the other two students were focused on the fighting of Akagi and Takuya, Mika let herself relax more, quickening her pace and setting herself down next to Shin.

”Oh, um, hi Shin,” the girl replies, smiling as she was looking at her fingers. Mika winced as she heard the other girl in the Dojo call out, ”Finish the fight already Takuya! I know you can!” Looking over at the blond girl, Mika could see the outfit she was wearing. She wasn’t pleased with how much skin the outfit was wearing. Of course, Shin would sometimes wear outfits like that, but she didn’t mind it when it was him. Noticing the seal on the wrist of the girl, Mika gulped, thinking of how dangerous the older girl could be.

Noticing that Shin was now paying attention to the battle, the younger girl shifted her gaze to it, her eyes widening at the sight of a strange cloak the dark-skinned boy seemed to be wearing. It looked as if it was made from rocks and fire, and seemed to be dangerous. W-What is that?! the girl thought, trying to get out her notepad to write down the information. Snatching her small notepad out of her pouch, including the small ink pen, she began quickly flipping through the pages. There were already three pages filled out, with Jutsu and other information that her father had taught her about. Landing onto a blank page, the girl quickly begins to write on it.

’Jutsu Name: Unknown
User: Takuya
More Information: It looks like it is made from rocks and fire and looks dangerous. It covers the dark-skinned boy and seems that the other boy can’t get through the ‘cloak’.’

[Word Count: 375]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Round Three said:
[col3]
Qob35ui.png

HP: 8058 +510 -480 -896 -480 -480 -480 = 5752
CP: 1965 -168 -225 -335 = 1237
AP: 4 -1.25 -1.75 -1 = 0
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 6 + 3 + 2 (Duelist) - 4 (Defensive Mode)= 7
Ranged Accuracy = 7- 4 (Defensive Mode) = 3
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 8- 4 (Defensive Mode) = 4
Melee Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) - 2 (Mud Clone) = 12
Ranged Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode)- 2 (Mud Clone) = 12
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode)- 2 (Mud Clone) = 12
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Versus​
Chikei Takuya
|
W1kIWmyn_200x200.jpg

HP: 6932 +261 -88 -261 -261 -65 = 6518
CP: 1830-140 -270 -510 -370 = 540
AP: 5 -1 -1.5 -2 = 0.5
Ranged Accuracy = 7
Melee Dodge = 8
Ranged Dodge = 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Actions said:
--- 2 Seconds: Takuya uses Stone Bullet (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist)</COLOR>
  • (Mastered): Launches a stone that deals 370 damage at -2 Accuracy. This has a 8% chance of suppression. 140CP
    • Akagi auto dodges with Quicksilver Step 168CP

--- 3.125 Seconds: Akagi uses Gasher (Feral Assault +6% Damage and +2 Accuracy, Suna Tsume +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage, Sunder Reality +5% Damage, Duelist +10% Damage)
  • (Mastered): The user strikes a single target three times, dealing 225 damage each. 225CP
    • 24vs15 hit, 28vs22 hit, 26vs25 25% partial

--- 3.125 Secods: Akagi uses Blade Trail (Feral Assault +6% Damage and +2 Accuracy, Suna Tsume +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage, Sunder Reality +5% Damage, Duelist +10% Damage, -1 Gasher Combo)
  • Rank 1: The user strikes at a single target dealing 1,010 Damage. If this strike causes bleeding, the next Slashing Taijutsu Attack by the user on the same target gains +1 Accuracy. 335CP
    • 21vs23 miss

--- 5 Seconds: Takuya uses Sinkhole Fist (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist)
  • (Mastered): Strikes the ground, sending 3 spires towards the target. Each deals 285 damage at +1 Accuracy, with a 5% chance of causing the 'Crush' effect. 270CP
    • First attack auto dodged, 22vs18 miss, 13vs30 miss

--- 9 Seconds: Takuya uses Sand Starswith Affinity Moves: Focus (+2 Acc, +1 Crit) and Feint (Partials are treated 1 rank higher) thanks to the Elementalist Ability (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist)
  • <COLOR color="green">(Mastered): Launches 7 blades of sand that each deal 320 damage at +1 Accuracy. Only 5 may hit. 510 Cp
    • 21vs25 miss, 33vs19 Critical Hit x2, 24vs14 hit, 29vs15 hit, 26vs24 hit, 31vs25 hit, 15vs26 miss

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Launching toward Takuya Akagi basically mapped out his entire next move in a moment not through his brain but through his instinct. Lunging toward Takuya, the dark skinned boy would perform quick handseals and toss a stone that ripped through the air. To the spectators it would appear as if the rock was on a direct course to hit Akagi, however as soon as the rock made contact with his body Akagi would vanish. A brief pause and silence as the rock would fly off and land on the other side of the dojo previously wrecked by the mud wave. With a quick rip Akagi would appear next to Takuya loudly grunting has Akagi swung three times, connecting twice but barely nicking the ends of his clothes the third. Landing beside Takuya now planted on the ground he would attempt to dash by slicing Takuya, but would feel his blade wiff on contact as Takuya had ducked underneath the blade. Ah shit, this guy has got some power behind him, if I take too many hits I wont be in any condition to return them. Now forming handsigns, Akagi knew he wasn't in a good position to get hit. Takuya's fist amassed earth and slammed into the ground, creating familiar pillars. As the three earthy stone pillars raced toward Akagi, he would be preparing another seal that would take quite awhile. The first pillar passed through Akagi as he appeared on top of it running toward Takuya, the second avoided narrowly via a leap, the third missing completely and striking behind Akagi. Resuming his rush toward Takuya, the handseals the boy was crafting finished as dusty gold chakra formed and began to launch at Akagi. Having some knowledge of Sand jutsu, from previous encounters, Akagi at least knew this was Sand jutsu. Running toward Takuya the shurkiens movement made it extremely hard to predict their destination, luckily sidestepping the first one. Howerver, each blow landed onto Takuya had sent repercussions of heat through Akagi's body waning on his agility, and it was starting to catch up to him.

The second shuriken slammed into Akagi hard, causing him to nearly fall, staggering backward. Oh-Fuck-! Expectantly the sand onslaught didn't end there. The third hit causing Akagi to fall to one knee, as the next three sand shurkiens slammed into him, while the fourth flew far overhead. Akagi still on one knee looked down at his body, that had been bashed by sand. Thinking while heavily exhaling as blood dribbled from his mouth, I better get the hell outta dodge, rethink whatever it is im doing, and hope I can make it work, this guy is tough as nails. I hate running but at this point its all I got, unless... Looking at Takuya who was now still, Akagi no longer smiling but grimacing in pain, blood dripping out of his mouth spoke to him, I don't plan on losing. Now smiling through the pain hoping to elicit a response from either the crowd or Takuya to give Akagi the mental strength he so desperately needed to keep this fight going.
Maintain all Maintains
Attempt to enter stealth - 1 AP (Prioritzing 1 AP using Unreal Celerity)
Rest for the round - 2 Ap
Carry over 1 Ap

Conditionals:
1. If stealth fails use the following as actions:
Use Destructive Pulse Rank 1 (Takuya) = 2 AP
2. If a blindfire hits after succesfully entering stealth activate quicksilver step special action - 1 AP[/spoilername]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Round Four said:
[col3]
Qob35ui.png

HP: 5752 +510 -248 -2696 = 3318
CP: 1237 -350 = 887
AP: 4 -1 -2 = 1
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 6 + 3 + 2 (Duelist) - 4 (Defensive Mode) + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 7.5
Ranged Accuracy = 7- 4 (Defensive Mode) + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 3.5
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 8- 4 (Defensive Mode) + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 4.5
Melee Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 14.5
Ranged Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode) + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 14.5
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8 + 2 (Distortion Wake Rank 2) + 4 (Defensive Mode)+ .5 (Combat Instinct) = 14.5
Genjutsu Difficulty + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 5.5
Genjutsu Save + .5 (Combat Instinct) = 5.5[/spoilername]|Mitsunari Akagi
Versus​
Chikei Takuya
|
W1kIWmyn_200x200.jpg

HP: 6518 +261 -88 -680CP Damage -1232CP Damage = 4779
CP: 540 -370 -170 = 0
AP: 4.5 -2 -2 = 0.5
Cursed Seal active and sapping life force as Chakra
Ranged Accuracy = 7
Melee Dodge = 8
Ranged Dodge = 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 8
Genjutsu Difficulty = 5
Actions said:
--- 0 Seconds: Akagi attempts to enter stealth
  • 8vs21failed

--- 0 Seconds: Takuya Activates his Cursed Seal!

--- 4.44 Seconds: Takuya's Cursed Seal is now in effect!!

--- 4.44 Seconds: Takuya uses Sand Stars (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist, +15% Damage Cursed Seal)</COLOR>
  • (Master): Launches 7 blades of sand that each deal 320 damage at +1 Accuracy. Only 5 may hit. 510CP
    • 19vs31 miss ,15vs25 miss ,25vs36 miss ,9vs32 miss ,26vs26 partial hit 50% ,13vs21 miss ,16vs29 miss

--- 5 Seconds: Akagi uses Destructive Pulse (Feral Assault +3% Damage and +1 Accuracy, Duelist +10% Damage)
  • Rank 1: Destabilizes reality within a 12x12 area. All targets struck by Destruction Pulse take 910 Damage at +1 Accuracy, and suffer -.5 Accuracy and Dodge penalty for 2 rounds. 350 CP
    • 22vs26 miss

--- 8.88 Seconds: Takuya uses Lava Torrent (+15% Damage Class Bonus, +15% Damage Terran Passive x3, +10% Duelist, +15% Damage Cursed Seal)
  • <COLOR color="green">(Master): Master: Releases a burst of lava that deals 1685 damage to the target. This has a 24% chance of activating the 'Meltdown' effect. 560+56CP
    Special Action: The user may pay +10% Cp to adjust the pressure of this magma burst; increases accuracy by +1 for -5% base damage.
    • 26vs24 hit!

As gasher is a D-Rank Taijutsu it was not used. There was only 1 AP at the time of the attempted cast and it costs 1.25 AP

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thousands of ideas now bursting to fruition, every culminating ability, every possible movement. These ideas would never come whole as Akagi was running low on chakra, he could feel it down to his core, his warping chakra ran low, his sword's glow dwindled. Akagi was still on one knee, smiling through the pain, sweeping his sword along the ground in front of him, kicking up earth in an attempt to hide himself. The mud and particles made a small cloud, enough to conceal one person but was immediately dissipated as he saw another onslaught of sand shurkines pierce the cloud and reveal him. Akagi using his remaining energy bursted to his feet, masterfully sidestepping each star while blood dripped from his mouth. Looking down to his bruised body, Akagi saw the white of his shirt stained with the blood that had been coming from his mouth and a single partial cut from a shurkine Akagi must not have noticed. From the cloud where the stars had come from, Akagi could see a new person. Someone with black markings all over there body. "What the hell..." Akagi spoke with a sigh as if he knew this fight couldn't get any worse. Takuya now covered in markings with a murderous look on his face.

Alright lets put this warp stuff to the test! Focusing on the area Takuya was in, Akagi deeply connected with the bend of reality, causing a warp and pulse to distort that small area. However, the pain Akagi felt caused his Accuracy to dip and led his hit astray, causing only the ground around Takuya to fluctuate doing nothing to him. Akagi now heaving after exuding so much felt on the brink of passing out. I can't take much more of this, I have to figure something out. Staring at Takuya as he formed handseals slowly approaching. A extremely hot chakra began to emit from the boy as the cloak around him burned on. However, Takuya looked to be taking substantial damage from some outside source Akagi couldn't quite figure out. Akagi prepping to dodge the strike realized his legs didn't have the strength to move fast enough.

As a glob of magma formed in front of Takuya, launching like a catapult toward Akagi, its pressure condensing it, flying straight toward Akagi. "Well shi-!" The blob hit Akagi directly on, slamming into him knocking him back a few feet, the intese heat searing Akagi's chest, the magma melting through his warping energy, directly contacting his skin. The pressure from the burst knocked him back down to one knee. The magma dispersed, Akagi's eyes now fallen as his head dipped to his now severely burned chest. His shirt, gone, as blood dripped hitting his seared flesh, each drip more painful then the last. However, this was just his skin and luckily nothing went deeper than that. Akagi's expression still a smile, cutting through the pain. Lifting his body up on nothing but will power, Akagi thought, I wonder if mother is watching-, standing on his remaining willpower and strength Akagi realized how to defeat the opponent. Looking directly at him, holding his sword, as Akagi's last analytical thoughts went through his head, I could just wear him down, but, I don't wanna win like that. I will have to find a mix of both... Mustering everything into his body, dropping his smile and expressions raised his sword, its tip pointing at Takuya.

Stop Maintaining Sunder Reality
Attempt to enter stealth - 1 AP (Prioritzing 1 AP using Unreal Celerity)
Use Blade Trail - 1.75 AP (Takuya)
Use Sword Juggle - 1.75 AP (Takuya)

Conditionals:
1. If stealth fails use the following as actions:
Drop Suna Tsume - 0AP
Cast Ice Shards (Takuya)-2 AP
+Focus - Affinity Move

Use Water Gun (Mastered) (Takuya) - +Affinity Focus = 1 AP
2. If stealth succeeds and a blindfire that takes as long or longer than 2.5 s that would have hit Akagi, activate quicksilver step special action - 1 AP
3. If stealth fails and a jutsu casting longer than 2.5 s is directed at Akagi, activate quicksilver step special action - 1 AP
4. If blade trail fully hits and deal bleeding damage apply +1 acc buff to the first strike of Sword Juggle[/spoilername]

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mika stared, keeping her notepad open, her hand gripping tightly onto the ink pen. Nervously, she watched the two students fighting, eyes widening as a rock flew straight towrads the blond boy. Before the stone could collapse onto the student, he disappeared, causing the rock to land on the other side of the dojo. The blond boy suddenly appeared next to the dark-skinned boy, Takuya, swunging the sword towards his ‘enemy’. Takiya was hit two times but managed to mostly dodge the third swing, ducking as the blonde boy swung his sword again at the boy. The dark-skinned boy started forming handseals as he slammed his fist onto the ground, three pillars rising up and rushing towards the blonde boy. All the three stone pillars missed the blonde boy who was rushing towards Takuya, the dark-skinned boy performing handseals. Dusty gold chakra formed, launching itself at the blonde boy, who had dodged the first one but was unable to dodge the rest except for the last which over the kneeling boy.

The girl gasped as she watched blood driping down the boy’s lips, and turned to Shin. ”He’s hurt!” the girl exclaimed, beginning to stand up to help the blonde boy. Watching in horror, the girl spotted stars rushing towards the blonde boy, who had each one with the small amount of energy the boy had left. From the direction of the stars appeared a figure with strange black markings over him. Suddenly, the ground around the boy seemed to distort, through he was not taking damage from that and instead something else.

Suddenly a ball-like glob of magma appeared, launching towards the injured blonde as if there was an invisible catapult pushing it forwards. The attack hit the boy, knocking him a few feet back. The shirt that he was wearing was burned and tattered, revealing his badly burned chest. The skin was bright red, though Mika couldn’t spot any blood dripping from the searing flesh. The boy stood up with his sword. Mika was horrified, glad for not being the dark-skinned boy’s opponent but feeling sorry for the blonde boy. ”S-Shin!” Feeling sick to her stomach, the girl let out a gasp as she began falling towards the ground, darkness covering her sight.

ee48d271a1f8593ef90469b7191e185caeea9cb8_hq.gif

[Word Count: 375]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin had slowly become more and more into this match,not realizing what exactly was happening to the two students before him. The use of the lava and sand elements seemed useful against the warping swordsman but for some reason the boy named Akagi was able to withstand these pretty intense attacks. There was blood on both of the students as they continued to fight when the Yamanaka's mind snapped back to reality when his friend Mika announced that one of them were hurt. It then clicked. Shin's eyes snapped back to the situation and quickly took to his feet as he could sense this dark energy coming from Takuya. Clasping his hands together those around him that were weaker to Genjutsu, which was probably everyone except for the spectator watching from afar, would watch as a tree would grow in the field behind Takuya. Large wooden vines would grow up and trapped the boy in place. This would make a clear ending to the fight as Shin would fade into flowers. Once again emerging from the tree, holding a bright red blade to the cursed boy's throat he would speak softly but for some reason everyone would be able to hear it. "That's enough. Now sleep..."<i></i> The pissed off boy would slowly become more quiet and stop moving. The cursed seal would once again reside back down as the tree would also fade into flower petals, dropping the boy to the ground. Shin's eyes would then lock onto Akagi.

With a single handseal a copy of Shin would appear that dropped to a knee and began emitting a green aura that would start to heal Takuya's wounds. The young Phantom Lord would start walking to the swordsman. "I'm sorry to step in but I couldn't let you guys keep taking more blows. This fight should have ended as soon as that horrible seal was released..."<i></i> Shin voice trailed off as he looked back to Takuya. "Students shouldn't have access to such disgusting things."<i></i> Now looking over to Mika Shin would speak. "Mika-chan, do you still have that med kit? My Medical Assistant Clone could probably use some help."<i></i> He smiled as his clone would gesture to invite the young girl over.

His attention went back to his acquaintance. He raised and offered his hand as a green aura would start to emit. "May I?"<i></i> Shin could see his friends injured body as most of his shirt was destroyed. A slight blush took to his cheeks but he had to stay professional if he was wanting to become a Mednin. If permitted the boy would walk up to Akagi and lay his hand on his chest to emit the healing jutsu to restore some of his wounds, if not the aura would dissipate.

"What the hell Shin? This was just getting good!"<i></i> Yuuki jumped to her feet and started yelling. "The greenhorn was probably gonna kill Takuya for me!"<i></i> Clearly frustrated she crossed her arms and turned around abruptly as Hoseki, who was sitting beside her almost fell out of his seat at the shock due how abrupt and loud she was being. The crystal boy scooted over slightly before letting out a sigh. He knew this was going to happen. Too many people that wanted to be the hero. Locking his fingers and dropping to his back the boy rested his head in the palms of his hands as he laid on the bench. "Idiot..."<i></i> She would continue.

"Pay Ren no mind, she thinks she should get her way all of the time no matter what."<i></i> Shin would look towards the direction of Takuya who was under a few of his spells which made him practically in a coma. "Is he stable?"<i></i>

((OoC: sorry to stop the battle so abruptly but I don't think Shin would have stayed quiet in the current situation of both participants. And you are about to enter you exam and our mission is starting so there are 2 more modded situations for ya lol))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back