Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Academy's Top! (Open/Req. Students)

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi's vision was hazy as he directed the tip of the sword toward Takuya, preparing to make his next move Akagi would see a tree emerge from behind Takuya. Akagi would look around himself to make sure it wasn't an attack, taking a few steps back, staggering as he moved. Looking to the stands Akagi could see there were a few more spectators than there was before. A young girl had arrived at some point and had now fainted, along with that new comer older figure had been present. Akagi looked back to the tree that had now encompassed Takuya holding him still, as Shin appeared from the tree in a most strange manner. Akagi's vision was wavy from the concussive blows and severe burns on his chest. Hearing a voice echo throughout his head, "That's enough. Now sleep..."</COLOR><i></i> looking around for the source, Akagi realized it was Shin who must have been casting out his voice. Wondering why the fight had been interuppted Akagi began to stammer as he dropped his sword into the dojo's floor, collapsing to his left knee and exhaling with relief and frustration. "Why did you stop the fight?" Akagi said quietly under his breath, not that he had the choice of volume, simply because his stamina had been drained. His question was soon answered as Shin walked toward him Akagi placed his hand against his severely burnt chest, feeling the pain course through his chest. <COLOR color="blue">"I'm sorry to step in but I couldn't let you guys keep taking more blows. This fight should have ended as soon as that horrible seal was released..."<i></i> Shin would say as he walked toward Akagi, Akagi smirking and chiming back, "I had that in the bag, I just needed a little more time." Speaking with a joking manner and lightening the mood. Shin said something to the crowd before turning back to Akagi, emitting a form of medical ninjutsu shin had used in front of Akagi once before asking, "May I?"<i></i> Akagi reflexivley, "Yeah, I don't mind, I probably need to be patched up after that heated substance..." Akagi would be kneeling as Shin placed his hands on Akagi's burned chest, the seared flesh revitalizing slowly, along with small cuts and bruises dissipating.

Hearing Yuuki speak from the crowd became more clear for Akagi as his senses refined and sharpened. Unfortunately Akagi's shirt was burned and tattered, no longer useful. Shin's hands stopped eminating the green light as he lifted his hands from Akagi's chest. Akagi grabbing his sword's hilt, pulling it from the dojo floor, holding it by his side. Shin dismissed Yuuki who he strangely called Yuki confusing Akagi. Looking past Shin who also turned, resulted in both of them looking at Takuya, Akagi stood to his feet, looking at the dojo flooring, covered in mud, dotted with sand, splashed with blood. "Well good luck to whoever is next. Akagi laughed as he coughed from the residual pain. Strange, that seal... Akagi would exhale and inhale taking slow breaths, unsure of what to do next.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Yeah he's good, but I think Mi-Chan fainted"<i></i> As Shin's medical clone spoke Yuuki let out a loud laugh/ "And that child wants to be a Shinobi?"<i></i> Beside her was Hoseki who remained relaxing along the bench as if tuning out the world. The Yamanaka let out a sigh, of course Mika-chan passed out. As the boy shifted his attention back to Akagi his clone would move Takuya to the side lines before checking on Mi-Chan. Before Shin could say another word the intercom voice chimed in once again, but this time it called for Shin and Hoseki. Letting out a deep sigh the boy knew that this was going to suck. "Wish me luck..."<i></i> Raising his right hand to fist bump Akagi, the boy would acknowledge his friend's strength. Perhaps one of these days the two of them would be sparring against one another. Turning on his heel, Shin slowly made his way to the starting point for his match against the Academy's crystal user Hoseki.

The medical clone that was with Mika-chan puffed into smoke as Shin made a single handseal. "Secret Art: Floral Fields."<i></i> The ground under his feet erupted with life as grasses begin to shoot forth from the sandy clay floor causing an array of colorful flowers to fill the arena. The once bloodied dojo now looked like an open field from the Land of Fire, but Shin wasn't done quite yet. Shifting his body to a ready position he raised both hands into the air causing pink and red flower petal to begin dancing around the room as if riding the currents of the sky. Hoseki also began to ready himself. Placing his hands on the ground a plethora of sand began to spiral beside him causing a quartz creation to begin to form, and this one was the size of a mountain lion. It's slime and agile frame made it appear to be beautifully agile while still dangerous. The two would get ready to spar as they awaited for the announcement to begin.

Sitting by herself Yuuki grabbed a strand of her hair and began to closely watch. If anyone would call her a friend it was Hoseki, so she was hoping on a victory for him as she didn't want to see her friend lose. She also knew that unless another student was to arrive she would most likely be paired up against this Mika girl that had fainted upon seeing actual combat. Yuuki felt as if that would be a one sided fight, but perhaps this little girl had more up her sleeve than she was letting on.

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Wish me luck..."<i></i> Shin spoke raising his right hand, his fingers closed as he prompted for a fist bump. Akagi in synchornization to Shin raising his hand, followed suit, pressing his knuckles against Shin speaking while their fists were connected, "Go get him tiger." Akagi would lower his hand, walking toward the side lines where others had sat down. Looking at all the seats he decided his best bet was probably to wake up the girl who had passed out in favor of sitting next to the girl who insulted him. Walking through the field of dirt and sludge, Akagi finally made it to the side lines using his sword as a form of cane, his body still ached but not quite as much since the beating he sustained.

Sitting beside the girl who had passed out, Akagi completely forgot about not having a shirt on, slightly embarrassed he would lie his sword down next to him knowing there was nothing he could do about it. Akagi didn't want to miss the fight after all, Shin had watched all of his fight and Akagi didn't want to leave simply because his shirt was seared off. Lightly raising the girls head onto Akagi's shoulder to prop her up, he had no idea how to wake her up. Sitting straight up, Akagi would nudge her with his shoulder in an attempt to wake he up, while still being able to keep his eyes on the fight.

How does Shin fight? I don't think I have ever seen him in combat except that one time in the market where we stormed some old gramp's shop. Still nudging the girl, she lied propped on his shoulder as Akagi focused in on the fight. Shin spoke while forming a handseal as the ground under his feet erupted with life as grasses begin to shoot forth from the sandy clay floor causing an array of colorful flowers to fill the arena. Akagi stunned at this display was in awe at how cunning the jutsu was. "Wow, so thats how he uses the petals..." Akagi whispered to himself, understanding now the use of the petals as weapons, making the ground a perfect arsenal for his personal use. Hoseki on the other hand's cat was no more, replaced by a mountain lion crystal companion. Akagi knew he himself was quick but the speed Hoseki seemed to possess would definitely rival his own. Akagi couldn't help himself as he had just fought and was excited to see others do the same, "Don't you lose!" Akagi throwing out his left arm, pointing at Shin. Making sure nudge the girl resting on his right shoulder after every few minutes.

[MFT]
(OOC: Attempting to wake Mika up, if she wants to remain unconsious that is alright as well.)

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Mi-chan! Wake up! I’ve made some breakfast for you!” The young girl let out a groan as her blankets were swiftly and forcibly hauled off of her body. She immediately reached out for them, missing the warmth they had provided. Mika let out a shiver as the warmth of her blanket left her, and she brought her legs up to her chest, wrapping her bare legs with her arms. There was a short silence before a loud sigh shattered it. ”Mika Karasu, if you don’t get up before the count of thre—“ Before the woman could finish speaking, the 8-year-old girl raised her head, dragging herself off her comfortable bed. “I-I’m awake now...” the young girl said quickly as she reached her hand up to scratch at her hair. Her hair was a ruffled mess, with long strands sticking to her face. Natsuki put her hands on her hips, watching her yawning daughter before walking out of the room. “Mi-chan, be in the kitchen in fifteen minutes!” The warning hung in the air, although the girl shrugged it off and made her way to her closet. The dark wooden door creaked, causing a frown on the girl, and revealed a short line of clothes. Quietly looking over at the clothing as the time ticked away, Mika picked out a pure white dress with a simple but beautiful blue flower attached to it. The flower was fake of course, as the girl had seen her mother stitching it onto the plain dress. Taking off the clothing she had gone to bed in, she put on the white dress. Mika stood in front of the mirror, making sure that she looked suitable.

With a smile, the young girl began walking towards the kitchen with a few minutes out of fifteen left. “Ah, Mi-chan! Glad you decided to come here!” Natsuki greeted her daughter. Mika began walking to the table, where her breakfast, but halted as her vision began more blurry. “Mo-“

Nudge. “Mom?” Mika called out quietly, squinting her eyes at the bright lights. She felt another person beside her and as she turned her head slightly to the side, she could see a blurry figure with a blonde mop on their head. As her vision began to become better, she recognized the figure as the blonde boy who was fighting the dark-skinned boy, Takuya. Lifting her head from his shoulder, the girl reached for her Medic Kit, calling out to the boy, ”A-Are you okay?”

[Word Count: 414]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
~Let the Match Commence!!!~​

And with that the fight began. Crossing his arms in front of his chest the boy's fingers were straight and locked, similar to that of a puppet user's. Twisting his hands quickly to have his palms face his opponent, Shin would grab onto what appeared to be the air. The fluttering petals in the air stopped moving and seemed to flatten out to appear razor sharp before pouring down upon Hoseki and his crystal leopard. The thudding of the blades into the earth would cause a large billow of dust to cover the area as the flower petals seemed to directly hit their mark, but Shin wasn't done. Quickly flinging his arms apart before slamming them together his hands in what just sounded like a clap Shin would grin. A mere second passed as the cloud of dust and debris vanished revealing a sphere of solid crystal that formed around the boy. Cracks were visibly but no clear break. "..." The boy named Hoseki's eyes turned into deep sapphires as his irises shifted to a slit like that of a cat's. Moving at a speed close to that of Akagi's the cat and it's master darted out from the glass and crisscrossed the field of flowers as the both began to grow long crystal blades from each finger. Gaining speed the two began to look more like dashing shuriken as they shot back and forth from either side of Shin. Pulling in his arms the boy would weave just a few handseals before the blades ripped into his flesh. Clearly tearing him apart the fight seemed to be over, but instead of blood, flower petals would escape from the Yamanaka's wounds as the petals would burst, causing small cuts to appear on Hoseki's skin.

"Missed me..."<i></i>

Shin's voice could be heard but he was nowhere to be found. As Hoseki would try to find his opponent he would drop to the ground letting out a scream as he would grab onto his legs. There was something clearly wrong with him but from the view of the spectators nothing happened. The scream would continue as he would roll to his side still clutching onto his legs. Then almost as if his body was shutting down he would clutch onto his eyes. The amount of pain he was expressing made no sense as he wasn't being touched, but from across the flowered field Shin would step forward. Looking at his opponent he had a rather serious expression on his face. The crystalline cat was slowly cracking as Shin made another handseal. The burst of the quartz was a solid marker on who was winning this spar. Shin had yet to be touched but his opponent was laying on the ground nearly in convulsions. "Forfeit?"<i></i>

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raising his right arm to cup around the girl who had recently awoken's shoulder, Akagi spoke softly, "Shin had my back like usual. You seemed to be pretty knocked out a second ago, what happened?" Shaking her a small bit to wake her up completely, Akagi turned his head back to the fight. Removing his arm from her shoulder and placing his hands in his lap, hunching over.

~Let the Match Commence!!!~​

With the sound of the announcer, Shin seemed to manipulate his petals and take the first action. Akagi watched in awe at how much control Shin had developed over his own chakra, each petal guided by one source. Due to the petal onslaught, the field was cluttered with dust as a near innumerable source of petals bombarded the crystal user, who still hadn't made a move. Is he already down? Akagi thinking to himself, occasionally peeking over his shoulder to see if the girl beside him was still awake.

Darting his eyes back to the battlefield due to a loud clap from Shin. Watching the dust clear, Hoseki appeared to have withstood the attack with a barrier, although it showed visual cracks. Hoseki would then proceed to charge forth with his large crystal companion. The speed they moved at was quick, Akagi worrying if Shin would be able to react fast enough. Watching the two fighters close in on Shin gave Akagi a deep feeling of discord. However, Akagi quickly dismissed his thoughts as he grinned watching the two fighters close in, speaking aloud, "He isn't going to dodge, Shin is smart." Akagi's grin became a smile as the two companions tore into a pinata of flower petals.

Shin's voice let out taunting Hoseki, Akagi searched the field until Shin emerged with a serious look on his face. Akagi's eyes darting back to Hoseki as he cried out in pain, knowing Shin had inflicted Hoseki in some way. Akagi knowing the spar so far had a clear victor in sight. However, Hoseki could have a surprise up his sleeve.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 5:

Mika grabbed the bandages out of her Med Kit, searching the blonde boy for any injuries. She didn’t know any Medical Jutsu yet, but with the help of Shin, she might learn at least one in some time. As she looked at the boy’s body, she forced herself to remain calm as she could sense fighting nearby. She wanted to be in the corner, with her back against the wall, to be able to protect herself. Letting out a soft sigh, the girl reached into her pouch to take out a container. It held calming pills the young girl would take when she was nervous, and they helped her as greatly as when she would drink green tea. The words Relax-a-Saurus was printed in a somewhat rather large text across the container, and the girl covered the text from the other students with a slightly flushed face. She felt childish with this in her hands, though she couldn’t do much about the situation. Slipping the pill into her mouth, she chewed it. A grape flavour filled her senses, and soon enough, she felt calmer and more ready to focus. She was disappointed when she saw no injuries as she had wanted to take part in healing others.

Suddenly, Mika realized that the blonde boy was talking, and averted her attention towards him. ”—to be pretty knocked out a second ago, what happened?” She hadn’t heard completely what he had said, but could guess that he was talking about her fainting... The girl shook her head with shame, signaling that she didn’t want to talk about it.

</B>
~Let the Match Commence!!!~
<i>
</i>

The voice of the announcer surprised her a bit, though she remained calm with the help of the pill. Speaking of it... Mika grabbed it and concealed it inside her pouch quickly, hoping no one saw it. And no one did, leaving the girl to watch the fight that was going on. A hoard of petals, quickly and with precision, fluttered to the white-haired boy, Hoseki, leaving clusters of dust in its wake. The girl was awed by Shin’s strength, and wondered if she would be as strong as him in the future. There was a sudden, loud clap and the dust cleared, showing that the boy with the pale skin was not injured as a barrier was protecting him. Then, with the crystal animal at the white-haired boy’s side, the two dashed towards Shin with incredible speed.

The boy beside her spoke, stating, <B>”He isn’t going to dodge, Shin is smart.” Though the girl was unsure if the Yamanaka would win, she would definitely bet on him. As Shin was hit by the two dashing opponets, he exploded into flower petals. The crystal creature, with its owner—that’s what she supposed that the boy, Hoseki, was to the large cat—looked around for their opponent. Just then, the white-haired boy dropped to the floor, letting out a pained screamed, holding onto his legs. It seemed that the pain was coming from there, though Mika couldn’t see what was even wrong with it. Shin appeared before the boy, with a surprisingly serious expression. The crystal companions burst into nothingness, leaving the seemingly injured boy defenseless. ”Forfeit?” There was no chance for the crystal boy. He was hurt and didn’t seem to even be able to get up.

wc: 555

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had to say, for relatively young students this was an impressive display. A scenario he found himself in quite often, though usually on the opposite spectrum. A ninjutsu user versus a blade-wielding opponent. And it w3as playing out just as he usually tried to do it. Keep the opponent at a distance, overwhelm them with projectiles. He did appreciate the use of Sand Jutsu, though the starts could use a bit of work on their form. The other boy was showing quite a bit of promise as well. his blade technique quite good, though he seemed to have lost his balance at least once which caused him have to move before he could land another strike. And he also seemed to have a unique edge on his side, his movements sometimes seeming almost to fast for the human eye... and the final strike seemed to distort the area around him, almost like a mirage, but one which actually affected the world...curious indeed.

Things took a turn for the worse as the other student went on the offensive, his body being covered in strange markings...he knew all to well what that could have meant and was a moment of stepping in himself...However it seemed one of the other students had a handle on things, knocking the boy out via use of Genjutsu. He remained in his place, seeing the young girl who fainted at the sight of magma being taken care of as well. This was...slightly worrying. How did a student get branded with a seal like that? He would need to discuss this with the other teachers later on.

Still, for now, it seemed everything would commence as normal, the next battle coming. The blonde boy who incapacitated the ground suer vs his opponent...apparently another Jutsu user, one who was quite good in conjuring constructs...though the display for the blonde boy was interesting in its own right. The flower petals moving around hen turning into weapons. His opponent seemed swift enough to dodge and strike him...only to have the boy burst into even more flowers petals. And seconds later, the summoning boy would find himself crumpled in pain on the ground, his opponent asking him to forfeit. Hmm, genjtsu. One of the more subtle arts of the Shionib...Haru was not an expert himself, but his mother instilled a healthy respect for the art to him. It would seem the match was over preaty quickly...unless the other fighter had any trick up his sleeve.

Mft, Wc = 425

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Letting out a sigh the young boy looked over to his pained opponent before dropping to a knee. Raising his hands he had his first two finger bent in as his ring and pinky fingers remained perfectly straight. Connecting his thumbs with his index fingers he created a rectangle of unobstructed view. This was a rather unusual seal that many wouldn't recognize unless the knew of the Yamanaka Clan's secret techniques. "Secret Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!"</COLOR><i></i> As soon as the words slipped from his lips Shin collapsed, hitting the ground with an audible thud, and Hoseki seemed to stop moving as well. The two would remain motionless for a second, but then it appeared that the course of the battle was shifting as Hoseki raised to his feet. "Kick his ass Hoseki!"<i></i> Yuuki shouted out to her friend, but the response wasn't what she had originally expected. Hoseki just stood there for a second as his fingers twitched ever so slightly. "..." Slowly and very choppy the boy would raise his hand before speaking aloud. "I surrender..."</GLOW><i></i>

"What are you doing idiot!"<i></i> Yuuki would scream out, but in a rather off character movement Hoseki would place his hand on his hip and hold out his hand in a rather effeminate way. <GLOW glow="blue">"...Isn't it obvious? I'm winning this fight." Quickly covering his mouth a chuckle that would normally slip from Shin's mouth came from the Kes'Hoshi boy.

"But I do have to admit, It's rather different seeing through these eyes."<i></i> With a smile over to Akagi and Mika it became pretty obvious that his was in fact Shin in control. His first attempt at the Mind Transference during a battle situation was a success. Mika would probably be aware of how proud Shin was as he spent hours everyday trying to master his mother's techniques, and he had finally done so. Walking over beside Yuuki, Hoseki would make a single handseal before dropping to the ground, unconscious. A couple seconds passed as Shin began to move, slowly sitting up he would wipe his eyes as if awaking from a very heavy sleep. Looking to his friends he smiled, <COLOR color="blue">"How'd I do?"<i></i> As he spoke it was apparent that his chakra was depleted and that he was exhausted. Between stopping Takuya from fully unleashing the seal, healing Akagi as well as his opponent, as well as this short spout against Hoseki it was pretty obvious the small blonde was exhausted. This became even more apparent as he struggled to get to his feet to make it off of the floor before the next round would begin. If help would be offered he would greatly appreciate it and accept it with a grateful smile.

Once he made it to the side lines, no matter how he would have gotten there the boy would lean against the small half wall behind the row of benches. Raising his hand and clenching it into a fist he would direct it at Akagi, as if saying we did good.
~Mika. Ren. Please report to the center of the Dojo, the next round will commence shortly!~

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The spectacle of the battle was fluorescent in color, petals dancing around the arena. Shin had perfectly twisted Hoseki around his finger with his smarts and genjutsu. Akagi slightly felt bad for the taijutsu user, having been made a fool of with Shin's jutsu. Hoseki stood up from the dojo floor and began to speak, surrendering. Akagi knowing after a couple of seconds that Shin must have been puppeteering his body somehow. Shortly after Hoseki surrendered and dropped to the floor Akagi had a slight grin creep across his face.

Glad I have him on my side. Thinking quietly too himself, Akagi would notice Shin having a hard time maneuvering to the bleachers. Akagi leaving the seat and walking over to Shin to spot him. Lifting his arm up and over Akagi's shoulder, he would help shin to the small half wall behind the row of benches. Matching his movement as if in synchronization Akagi would plant his knuckles against Shin's with a big smile.

Whipping his head at the sound of the announcer speaking Akagi slightly grinned when he heard Mika and Ren's name called out, as they would be the next combatants. Akagi would attempt to maneuver Shin to where Akagi and Mika had been sitting, that is if he wanted to move.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 6:

”Secret Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!” Mika’s eyes widened briefly as she recognized the jutsu. It was one that Shin had been practicing for some time now, spending hours on it everyday, trying to master it. ”Shin’s going to win!” the young girl said to Akagi in excitement, wanting to see the jutsu in action. Shin collapsed onto the ground, and after a few moments of silence, Hoseki, the white-haired boy, stood up. It was not truly the crystal user, Mika knew, as Shin was controling his body. The pretty blonde girl, sitting not too far from the black-haired girl, shouted loudly for the white-haired boy in encouragement. The boy didn’t say anything at first but then lifted his hand, saying in a loud and clear voice: ”I surrender...” The voice was still similar to that of the white-haired boy, but there the tone of the voice seemed different, more Shin-like.

”What are you doing, idiot?!” the blonde girl screamed out, only for the boy to pose in a rather feminine way and reply, ”...isn’t it obvious? I’m winning the fight.” The boy chuckled, covering it with his hand, and stated, ”But I do have to admit, it’s rather different seeing through thede eyes.” The boy made a handseal and collapsed onto the ground, soon waking up in his own body. Shin began slowly walking back to the benches, looking exhausted. ”How’d I do?” Mika gave the boy a smile and watched as Akagi helped the boy to the wall.

~Mika, Ren. Please report to the center of the Dojo, the next round will commence shortly!~

Mika took a deep breath in as she stood up. The blonde girl was the only other student in the room, and so, she would eventually have to spar with her. As she walked to the center, she quickly thought through the moves she would do.

wc: 311

“Actions”
Actions:
Action 1: 0ap prep [Throwing Shuriken] with 3 basic strikes and prep [Kunai Knife] with 2 basic strikes via [Strategist] at 0 seconds.
Action 2: 1ap use [Pressured Mist] for 80cp at 2.5 seconds
Action 3: 1ap enter [Stealth] at 5 seconds.
Action 4: 0.5ap equip [Kunai Knife]at 5.75 seconds.
Action 5: 0.75ap use [Slash] for 70cp at 7.625 seconds.

Conditionals (The numbers indicate which action it is referring to):
3) If [Stealth] fails, 1ap use [Initiative] at 7.5 seconds. (Would do all actions relating to the [Kunai Knife])
#AnyActions) If opponent attacks with taijutsu, 0.75ap use [Block] for 60cp.

[Move over all remaining AP]
<i></i>

ooc: sorry this took so long :’0

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Round One said:
[col3]
25015277_406281663138079_2171463360946634752_n.jpg

HP: 3204 -306 -689 -92 -2450 = 0
CP: 5000 -80 -90
AP: 4 -1 -1
[spoilername="Custom Class"]Art of Illusion
HP: (33+3) x 89 = 3204
CP: (47+3) x 100 = 5000
Bonuses: +.5 Accuracy, +1 Genjutsu DC, +.5 Genjutsu Save, +5% Medical Healing given and received
High- Genjutsu
Mid- Ninjutsu, Melee, Ranged
Low- None[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Stats"]Stamina: 89
Agility: 83
Taijutsu: 71
Ninjutsu: 71
Genjutsu: 95
Chakra Control: 100[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 7 +0.5 (class bonus) = 7
Ranged Accuracy = 7 +0.5 (class bonus) = 7
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 7 +0.5 (class bonus) = 7
Melee Dodge = 7
Ranged Dodge = 7
Ninjutsu Dodge = 7
Genjutsu Difficulty = 8 +1 (class bonus) = 9
Genjutsu Save = 7 +0.5 (class bonus) = 7[/spoilername]|
Karasu Mika

Versus

Noriko 'Ren' Yuuki
|
290833.jpg

HP: 5220 -257 = 4963
CP: 3870 -225 3645
AP: 4 -0.5 -1.25 -1.75
[spoilername="Custom Class"]Heiress's Eye
HP: (55+3) x 90 = 5220
CP: (40+3) x 90 = 3870
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Ranged Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Stats"]Stamina: 90
Agility: 120
Taijutsu: 120
Ninjutsu: 30
Genjutsu: 30
Chakra Control: 90
Power Level: 480[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Secondaries"]Melee Accuracy = 7 +3 (class bonus) +2 (Duelist) = 12
Ranged Accuracy = 9 +3 (class bonus) +2 (Duelist) +2 (CA Keen Sight) = 16
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 4 +3 (class bonus) +2 (Duelist) = 9
Melee Dodge = 8
Ranged Dodge = 8
Ninjutsu Dodge = 5
Genjutsu Difficulty = 4
Genjutsu Save = 5[/spoilername][/col3]
Actions said:
0 Seconds... Mika prepped [Throwing Shuriken] with 3 basic strikes and prep [Kunai Knife] with 2 basic strikes via Strategist

0 Seconds... Ren locked on to Mika via Duelist

1.25 Seconds... Ren equips Conjured Bow</COLOR>
  • Weapon Type: Projectile, +2 Accuracy /-10% Damage, May cause Bleeding
    Augments: Dual Weapon & Assault

2.5 Seconds... Mika uses Pressured Mist
  • Rank 1: User breathes a high pressure mist that deals 255 damage at +1 accuracy. This has a 6% chance of causing Bleeding. 80cp
    • 9vs12 miss

4.375 Seconds... Ren uses Quick Shot (+2 Accuracy/-10% Damage)
  • Rank 2: The user strikes twice at a single target dealing 340 Damage each at Normal Accuracy.
    • 34vs25 hit , 36vs24 crit. Dual Weapon 26vs24 hit

5 Seconds... Mika attempts stealth
  • 21vs22 fail

6.25 Seconds... Mika equips Kunai Knife
  • Weapon Type: Slashing, +1 Accuracy/-5% Damage, May cause Bleeding

6.25 Seconds... Mika uses an Initiative - Slash (+1Acc/-5% Damage)
  • Rank 2: The user strikes a single target at -2 Accuracy, dealing 270 damage. 90cp
    • 21vs17 hit

8.75 Seconds... Ren uses Critical Shot (+2 Accuracy/-10% Damage)
  • <COLOR color="green">Rank 2: The user strikes at a single target dealing 1,210 Damage at +1 Accuracy and +1 Critical. 385
    • 39vs18 crit

Knock out

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 7:

As the black-haired girl would prep herself with a few kunai knives and shuriken, she would, a few feet in front of her, see the pretty blonde girl grabbing onto the bow. Already feeling uneasy with the more experienced amd older girl in front of her, the girl would make the handseals for the wrong Jutsu. She couldn’t go back now, that she had made the mistake, but she could atleast try to attack the girl with this. As she would lauch her attack, a frown of disappointment would slip onto her face as she would see that the attack had missed. Suddenly, before the girl would have been able to make her next move, two arrows came rushing towards her, and not being able to react fast enough, the girl would be hit by both of the attacks. More disappointment. The black-haired girl was irritated of the blonde girl inside, but had simply a frown on her face as she was hit.

The girl would then try to sneak past the blonde girl and attack, though it would fail as the taller student would notice her. N-Now! the girl would think as she grabbed a kunai knife and struck at the blue-eyed girl. The kunai knife hit the girl, but the black-haired girl’ eyes would widen as an arrow would come towards her. It’s too close! she would think as she desperately tired to dodge it, failing. She would be hit, and collapse onto the ground with a loud thud. The girl would stay on the floor, not getting up.

wc: 261

ooc: sorry for posting this soo late!

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching Mika's fight attentively. He had the full expectation of Ren defeating Mika. The gap in experience was impartial, she virtually had no chance at defeating the marksman.

Once the battle commenced Akagi would watch as she would flunk her first attempt at casting a jutsu, causing him to slightly cringe as two arrows would strike her, visibly Mika's wounds were clear. Akagi was in a way disgusted that such a display was allowed to be put on. Forcibly holding himself back from interfereing Akagi had hoped Mika had a secret jutsu up her sleeve to combat the older girl. Alas, she was still young and fresh, attempting to swivel around her opponent for a hidden strike, Ren's eyes followed her every move. However, the elder student's body wasn't able to maneuver out of the way of a single strike from Mika's kunai.

This strike sparked an interest in Akagi's eye. In the face of adversity, the choice of flight or flee presents itself. Akagi knew most shinobi opted to fight, however when slammed by two arrows and still pushing forward Akagi admired Mika's drive. It was similar to his own in a respect. Shielding his eyes as the last arrow connected causing Mika to recoil to the ground.

Had nothing else happened, Akagi would walk out onto the dojo floor, scooping up Mika and carrying her over to Shin where he could administer medical ninjutsu and bring her back to the land of being awake.

Had Ren attempted anything else on the unconscious girl, only time would tell what would come after.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would slowly make his way to the benches with Akagi as he heard that Mika was being called to spar, but with Ren as the opponent Shin knew that it wouldn't last long. Once the battle commenced it would appear that Ren would rapid fire many arrows into Mika's body and brought her down within a matter of seconds. The power level between them was surprising, but at the same time the experience wasn't. Laughter filled the air as the pointy eared blonde would disperse her bow before walking back to the benches where Hoseki was slowly waking back up. "Barely worth my time."<i></i> Helping her friend to his feet the two of them would make their way out of the dojo, to do who knows what. Takuya was also out of sight, perhaps waking up from Shin's genjutsu as well.

A sigh came from his lips as he became concerned for his friend. He watched Akagi head over to the girl and he know what that meant. Forcing himself to fold his chakra through a series of handseals the boy would take to his feet and stepped over towards Mika as well. Green chakra came from his hands as he would slowly grab onto the arrows, being careful not to cause them to puncture anything internally. Attempting to remove the arrows while causing the least amount of damage Shin would seal the would with the coagulation jutsu and medical hands. The events that happened tonight was exhausting, and it really helped Shin realize where everyone was standing. "You did good Mi-chan. I'm sure the next time will have a different ending. Just keep up with you training and you will be great in no time."<i></i> He looked over at Akagi and smiled. "I'm sure Mr. Taijutsu over here would be able to help you"<i></i> He chuckled softly while dropping to a sitting position being exhausted himself as well.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 8:

The black-haired girl, resting on the bench with her arms wrapped around herself, let out a shaky sigh. She had let herself embarrass herself in front of Shin and everyone else in the room. She... She was such a disappointment. She tried to convince herself that she was just new, that she just needed to become better, but... the match had ended so quickly. Thinking to herself for longer on, the girl suddenly noticed that the blonde boy beside her had started talking. Turning to him, she saw him just pulling away from her with the arrows that had struck her in his hands.

”I-“ The girl wanted to say something, like ‘sorry’ or anything else, but she didn’t know what else to say. As the boy congratulated her and encouraged her to do better, the girl felt a smile smile slip onto her face. Shin is a really good friend, the girl thought as she listened to the boy continue speaking.

”I’m sure Mr, Taijutsu over here would be able to help you,” the boy spoke at last with a chuckle as he shifted into a sitting position. The girl held her hand over her mouth to conceal the snort at the name before asking, “Um, wh-what now?” and quickly adding, ”Is this over?” She and the blonde girl, Rem, were the last students left who hadn’t fought. And after their match, she wanted to know if the event was over. Could she, just, leave the area and go on to do something else or was there something that happened after an event like this.

wc: 266

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at the now awakened Mika, Akagi would nod as Shin told her Akagi could help mentor her. Indeed he could, but he seemed distant, his response coming out a few moments later, "Yeah. I can always help." Before returning Mika's question with another answer, "I am not sure if there are any people left but if there is I am gonna stay and watch them fight! But I am not sure."

Akagi would stand still shirtless, awaiting the next order of students to be called. Which in turn got him thinking, Who won between me and Takuya? Akagi would instinctively ask Shin, "Wait, who won between me and Takuya?" Had he lost he would be sad for a moment, than gain resolve and discipline. Had he won he would praise Takuya for being an admiral opponent regardless of his trash talk. Regardless of his answer Akagi's actions remained the same. He would wait a while before realizing that there wasn't going to be a second fight, and in turn would rush home for his equipment to begin training, only to find himself lying on his bed resting up after his big match.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[color-blue]"Yeah I am pretty sure it's safe to assume that the spars have concluded."[/color] The Yamanaka would look over to boy that was curious about his fight. "I mean I think I won that one"<i></i> Shin laughed as the tension that had been built was fading away. Turning back to Mika he would extend a hand. "Are you ready to head home? I know I am. I can walk with you if you would like Mi-Chan."<i></i> Whether she accepted the offer or not Shin would make his way home where he had to have a conversation with his mother about the events that had gone one today. He was excited to see his skills growing at such a quick rate but he needed to stay humble as he continued to train and eventually become a ninja one of these days.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 9:

The black-haired girl’s question was answered by Akagi, who stated he will stay and watch if there were going to be more fights assembled, and at the same time, also by the feminine blonde boy. Listening to the answers and looking around to see if she had missed to see other students, she got up from the bench. She quickly swiped away dust from her clothing as she stood and grimaced as her hands passed over the already dried up blood. As the girl checked over herself more, she heard Akagi ask who won between him and the dark-skinned boy. The girl gave a small frown as she thought back to the fight, remembering that the blonde boy had lost the fight against Takuya. She decided not to answer.

As the other blonde boy, Shin, asked if Mika would like to walk home with the boy, the girl shook her head. Though they lived not too far, she didn’t want to trouble the older student with walking with her. ”U-Um, I can make my way home o-on my ow-own.” The girl left the area with a small smile on her face, though it was somewhat hidden by her red scarf. She was disappointed in herself for losing the fight with the blonde girl, Rem, so early on, but reminded herself that she would get better if she asked for more training by her father. Looking forward to learning more and get better than the blonde girl, the black-haired girl took on a small smirk, thinking of her imaginary victory against the older student. Finding that she was alreayd in front of the shop her mother owned, the girl entered it, reassuring her mother that she was fine despite the blood on her. The next few minutes, the girl looked around for a book in her bookcase in her small bedroom on the upper floor of the building, which was basically the whole house. Finding a book that she had, surprisingly, not read yet, she laid down on the bed and opened it to the first page.

wc: 345

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back