Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akechi The Avenger

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Subduing the standard cannon fodder at the gates was child’s play. Making his way out of the country was another tall task rendered easy by a simple disguise. Instead of moving through the inhabited desert where ANBU would probably be able to spot him, he simply cruised his way through Soon’s Haven, blending into the crowds as he hid from hidden guards that scanned the area. They may have been considered hidden to most but Shinn could seem them rather easily. The gift of insight was paramount among Uchiha, and the Sharingan was the one doujutsu that could see it all. Glaring through the crowds of people, the young Uchiha could spot those with advanced chakra systems with ease.

”I need to become something else.” The man said to himself, pushing through the crowded streets of the merchant city, staying clear from open passageways and city guards. From now on, he stuck to the shadows. Where there was light, the man would travel under a veil of darkness. Where there was peace, the man would bring calamity. He would turn the world upside down so that he could save his friend…

So that he could avenge his clan. To him… there was nothing else…

”Shinn is dead.” Gone was he young Akechian child that only sought to live in peace on the countryside, start a family, and maybe even run his own medical clinic. ”I am the last of my people.” He was the last remaining survivor of his people that had not betrayed his blood, and he planned on finding the woman that did. The woman with ties to all of this… His own sister…

”I am just an ember.” He stood in the shadows on the rooftop of the tallest building in the city, watching as people scuttled about. ”An ember that will grow into a destructive inferno.” Shinn was dead…

Instead…

”And in time. My people will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of the dead.”

”I am Akechi, the wrath of my people.”

[Topic Left/ S Rank 30mins to leave country]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back