Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All dressed up, and nowhere to go [open]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
I'm not ready to turn my back on you yet
I'm not going to let you down
Kimi
Violin strapped to her back as most would do with a guitar, Kimi walked through
the main door to the Academy. She looked around, her eyes squinted until they were
nearly shut. Once again she mentally cursed her genetics that caused for such a physical
failure. Glasses just weren’t her thing. She hated them…and so, by extension, they were
almost never seen on her face. That stubbornness led to quite a bit of squinting. Probably
not the most attractive thing the young girl could be doing, but that wasn’t really of any
importance to her. She couldn’t see anyone around, and certainly not anyone she recognized,
which only made it even more difficult for her to get comfortable with her surroundings. And,
being not comfortable with her surroundings meant there was no way in hell she’d ever even
consider putting her glasses on, even if that meant she would wander aimlessly for a few
hours until she managed to stumble upon her goal. Although, that brought upon itself
another problem – she really didn’t have much of a goal in mind.

Kimi brushed her bangs out of her face for what was sure to not be the last time that day.
Her father asked, on more than one occasion, why she didn’t just cut her bangs shorter.
She had enough trouble with her vision without adding in the rather thick veil of hair to
the mess. Even so, the child refused to even consider it. She knew her hair couldn’t possibly
hope to hide her piercing blue eyes, but even so, it made her feel a little better about the
whole thing. After being told by just about everyone her father knew that she had her mother’s
eyes, she got rather sick of even seeing them. Most kids would use glasses as a solution
for that, but it only made matters worse. One time of hearing ”Oh look! You even wear
the same style of glasses as your mother”
was enough to wipe that idea from her mind.
She wasn’t sure why she tried so hard to –not- look like her mother, but her father suspected
it had something to do with never having known the woman. Who wants to be constantly
reminded of the woman you inadvertently caused the death of, after all.

Wandering through the halls without any real idea of where to go, Kimi started formulating a
plan. Where was a good place for a new student to go to figure out where to go? There was
the headmaster, of course, but she really didn’t want to be a bother. She could always continue
wandering the halls in hope to run into someone who would know something more than she
does. Then again, the odds of that happening were about as high as her suddenly sprouting
wings and FLYING to wherever she needed to be. That thought made her giggle slightly, and
she looked around, nervous that someone would have overheard. The last thing she really
wanted was to be labeled a freak on her first day. She hadn’t even gotten to her first class yet.
It was far too early for that sort of thing. Failing all else, she walked down the hall, figuring that
there was a higher probability of running into someone the closer to the main part of the
academy she got.​
Bridges will fall from under us
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in
But we'll get through this

OOC: MFT​

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masaki is not having a good day at all. Having a terrible breakfast with spoiled milk with cereal things went down hill from there. Getting attack from a rabid squirrel will give you a feeling the day will worsen at any time. But to make things worse he just finish a "simple" delivery, if you call it that carrying 30 pounds of meat well running away from a pack of dogs, only found out that Masaki was doing the delivery is for free. Choosing to ignored the negatives in day, he tries to focus on the positive only to realize that there are no positive in his day. Now heading towards the academy to forget the whole day he notice a girl who lost older than her walking around the academy, she has long black hair with pale blue eyes which she strain her eyes like she's looking for something in long distance. Walking up to her Masaki decided to introduce himself.
"Hi there my name is Kurokawa Masaki, are you around her? with a questioning gaze.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
Kimi
Footsteps alerting her to a foreign presence, Kimi spun on her toes,
causing her hair to swirl around her in a rather intriguing spiral. She came
to a firm stop once facing the unidentified figure. She took a hesitant step
forward, trying to make out something more than vague features. Glancing
upward, she tried to see past the black blob that she could only assume to
be his hair. If she didn’t know better, she would think she was imagining things
with the deep black holes where his eyes should be. Sure enough, upon looking
closer, she realized that it wasn’t that he was missing eyes, but that they were
a deep black, on par with his hair. Realizing that she was squinting in what
could only have been interpreted as a rude manner, she blinked. He introduced
himself, and she tried to put the name to what she could see of his face.
”Hello. I am Kimi.” was all she said in reply.

Kimi looked at him for a few seconds more, realizing that this was the first person
she had run into. Perhaps she could be more civil. He could be a lot of help to her,
after all. Maybe he knew where she was supposed to be. Figuring it was better than
nothing, she gave him her best smile. ”It’s my first day, and I think
I’m lost…”
she shrugged slightly, brushing her hair out of her face once more.
”Actually, I don’t really know where I’m supposed to go…” She
admitted, a faint blush on her cheeks. If there was one person who hated asking for
help, it was her. Whether she liked the idea or not, there wasn’t really any other option.​
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Masaki listen to the now named Kimi and the problem she is having he deacided that he should help the new student."Will don't worry about it to much I'm been here for a while but I still get lost, but if your not really sure where to go you should head towards the headmaster office. I can take if your really lost." Feeling that he should help out.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the short time since Kei realized his bloodline, not much had happened. He was still having trouble controlling his new powers and was no closer to figuring out answers to the questions they raised within him. If anything they just made his problems worse. Some prodigy he was turning out to be. Sure, he was faster than ever before but he was still working on the control aspect. And although his wound was finally healing the scar that was taking it's place was a constant reminder of his near-death experience. Kei was acutely aware of the footsteps of his twin brother Sho as the two walked in silence. It wasn't unusual for the two of them not to talk much, but lately there was something between them. A sort of tension that Kei couldn't quite place. When they got through the doors of the Academy Sho finally spoke. "I'm going on ahead." Kei only nodded in response. They were early anyway so there was no rush for Kei to be anywhere. Instead he figured he could take some time to let his mind wander before losing himself in classes.

He pulled a bottle of melon-flavored soda out of his messenger bag and absentmindedly popped it open, pushing the glass bead down into the neck with a distinct glass-on-glass sound. Taking a quick swig he picked a random hallway and set off. As he drained the soda he found himself mulling over the same things he'd been thinking on in all his spare time lately. How exactly did his abilities work and how did they fit in to the way the universe worked, if they did at all. Was it possible that he didn't really fit into this existence at all, that he really just was cursed. He didn't know what to think, he knew that shinobi had to mature fast but he couldn't help thinking that it was more than a 13 year old kid should have to deal with. He finished the rest of his beverage and began toying with the bottle in his hands.

Consumed by his thoughts, Kei failed to notice as he approached a duo of fellow students in the hall. That is until he ran into one. It wasn't a full-on collision, simply a glancing blow that caused him to fumble the glass bottle in his hand. Acting on instinct he swiped at the bottle, attempting to retrieve it before it hit the ground. His hand moved inhumanly fast, leaving afterimages in it's wake. The unintentional use of his powers made him fudge the timing and caused the bottle to bounce off the ground, eliciting a wince from Kei at the ungodsly-loud sound it made. "Shi-ah." He looked to the girl he'd nearly bowled over, then to the guy she'd apparently been conversing with. Ki exhaled loudly before pushing some snow-white hair from his eyes. "My bad, you okay?"

[MFT]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
Kimi
Kimi looked to the boy, about to say something in response,
when her thoughts were interrupted by a rather unexpected visitor. It
was the kind of thing that, in her mind, really only happened to her.
She was busy doing one thing, and next thing she knows, something
else happens that only goes to show she should have been paying
attention elsewhere. In all honesty, she probably would have completely
ignored the incident, brushing it off as some other student's clumsiness,
if it wasn't for the rather loud noise that accompanied the action. She spun,
her eyes following the sound, before noticing another boy standing rather
close. "I'm fine." She glanced from him to the floor,
where she saw what appeared to be some sort of bottle. In one fluid motion,
she bent down, reached a hand out, grasped the object, and rose back to her
feet. She then turned towards the newcomer. "I believe this is yours?"
she held out the object to the white-haired boy. Her head tilted upward, accounting
for the fact that he's considerably taller than her. She narrowed her eyes, working through
what she saw to collect more details. Unfortnately for her, without her glasses
firmly planted on her face, the most she could figure is that he was a white-haired,
green-eyed kid. "I'm Kimi, by the way. I...I'm new here." she shrugged, trying to
brush off any awkwardness that may accompany the situation. She brushed a rather
annoying strand of hair from her face in a futile attempt to clear her vision even a little bit.
She then gestured to the other boy standing beside her. "And this is..."
She paused, color rising to her cheeks. It hadn't even been five minutes, and she
already managed to forget his name. She let the sentence die, feeling somewhat
like an idiot for the whole thing. She chose to keep her mouth shut after that, not
wanting to make herself out to be even more a fool.​
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in

OOC: MFT​

Kurokawa Masaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling something of when the guy bump into Kimi dropping his soda, Masaki caught a glimpse of hands reach for the fallen soda his hand reach for it, but was surprisingly fast even the guy himself seemed surprised and missed the soda. Ignoring the soda he notice that the guy had pure white hair and some weird clothing not that he could say that. Looking at Kimi she seemed embarrassed about some thing. Choosing to break the silence Masaki decided to introduce himself to the stranger.
"Hi there my name is Kurokawa Masaki, but you could call me Masaki. Hey what is your name?
Looking at the stranger.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Assured that the girl he'd nearly bowled over was okay, he accepted the empty soda bottle from her outstretched hand.`He quickly slipped it into his pocket so as to avoid another incident. He noticed he girl was squinting at him that was a little weird but he shrugged it off. He wasn't He took a chance to actually take a look at the people he'd interrupted. The girl was shorter than him but looked to be about his age. Her black hair seemed a stark contrast to her eyes, although not an unpleasant one by any means. He had to admit she was pretty but her demeanor was sort of awkward, he noted humorously.

At least she didn't seem horribly upset about the whole thing, Kei didn't really deal well with people who flew off the handle at a moment's notice. She introduced herself as Kimi, not giving a surname. She didn't give a title either so he had to wonder where in he Earth Country she was from. Kimi looked like she was about to introduce the other boy before pausing. Had he not introduced himself yet or had she forgotten his name? The way she let the sentence trail off awkwardly made Kei suspect the latter, though he couldn't quite tell. Luckily the kid picked up the metaphorical ball pretty quickly, Kurokawa Masaki eh? He looked a few years younger than Kei, with black eyes and hair. Well you certainly didn't see irises like that every day. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of these two yet.

Uh, Hoshokurai Kei. He introduced himself, his green eyes distant. He wasn't exactly sure what to say.Hope I didn't either of you. I should've been watching where I was going. Trying to kill some time before class you know? The two were obviously students like he was, but he hadn't seen them around before. Of course it wasn't like Kei really paid much attention to his classmates, he didn't have any friends. Which probably would have been sad if he thought about it. What about you two?

[MFT WC=347]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
Kimi
Kimi gave the student, Kei, a grin. "No harm done."
She shrugged, looking from him to the black-haired boy, Masaki, and back. She really
didn't know what to think. She readjusted her violin on her shoulder, and brushed a strand
of hair from her face. Meeting new people was never the easiest of things for the young
girl, and the awkward situation in which they made acquaintance just made it worse. She
took a deep breath to clear her thoughts before doing anything else. Social interactions
with those her age were very difficult for her; a fact that aggravated her to no end. All
she really wanted was to make friends. "I'm...just trying to find my way around..."
she muttered, not quite sure how to start conversation, but really wanting to try.
She shifted her head slightly, flicking her long bangs out of her face. It was a futile
attempt, as the pieces simply fell back in front of her eyes. She huffed, but didn't try to
fix it again. "Have you...been at the academy for very long?" she asked him after
a pause. She was trying as hard as she could to be friendly and make herself
seem like the type of person he would want to get to know better, as crazy
as that sounded. It wasn't as though she was trying to be someone she wasn't, she
was just not used to the type of socialization being at an academy such as this required.​
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in
But we'll get through this</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000040">

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei casually smirked back at the girl. She seemed alright, at least she hadn't made a scene about his clumsiness. He really wanted to shrug off the awkwardness he felt about the whole situation. It didn't help that Kei really didn't interact with people outside his family. Kei noticed the instrument case strapped to Kimi's back. It was too small to be a guitar, a violin or viola maybe? Musical instruments weren't exactly Kei's forte. She explained that she was trying to find her way around, made sense if she was a new student. Kei rubbed the back of his snowy white hair and, as he did, he noticed Kimi messing with her own hair. The sight amused him. Eventually she gave up trying to keep her hair in order, something Kei never bothered with. He was sure he'd never be able to tame the spiky white mess and cutting it short just made it all the wilder. He was snapped out of his musings by a question directed at him.

"Been here long?... I guess, it's been- Hey wait. How do I know you're not a spy from another country? You look a little old to be a new student..." He leaned over, scrutinizing the girl. It wasn't that he actually thought the girl was a spy, but he figured he could get a chuckle out of it. Afterwards he'd make up for his little joke by helping her out. After a moment he flashed her a mischievous grin. "I don't know... It's hard to be sure.

Hopefully by now she'd catch on that he was kidding but who knew? Kei was having trouble keeping a straight face. Maybe that Masaki guy would play along. Actually it'd be pretty amusing if Kimi played along too. They could do a fake interrogation or a spar on the proving grounds, talk about a way to kill time. Although it'd probably end up with Kei being late to class. Oh well, it was interesting to think about. He raised an eyebrow pseudo-quizzically at Kimi as he watched for her reaction.

[MFT WC=348]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let go of my hand
Is it time to go?
Kimi
The dark-haired female stifled a laugh. A spy. Surely any country
wanting to spy on..an academy student...would pick someone a little more...skilled.
She shrugged, before making up her mind. Why not. She had nothing to lose,
so she might as well go along with it. "Oh shit." she sighed rather dramatically,
"Looks like you caught me! What -ever- shall I do!" she emphasized her words
to increase the dramatic affect. "Well. Now that there's no reason to hide it from you any
longer!"
she couldn't help but giggle slightly. It sorta broke the joked seriousness,
but she just couldn't hold back any longer. She actually couldn't help it.

"But even a super secret spy has issues with knowing where they are." she commented,
"Maybe a kind fellow student could show her around" she flipped her hair,
trying uselessly to get it to stay out of the way, "I'm sure said spy would appreciate it!"
She blushed slightly, a smile on her face. Kei probably though her insane, but who
knows. Maybe she'd be lucky and he'd have a decent sense of humor.​
But we are strong
We'll get through this
The earth will open up
And try to pull us in
But we'll get through this</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000040">

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei struck a somewhat out of character stance infused with the undiluted essence of an exaggerated "AH HA!!!!" I knew it, you're a spy who has come to steal the secrets of our academy! There's no use pretending in the face of a shinobi-in-training like myself! Kimi gigled and Kei winked one piercing green eye. This girl wasn't so bad, at least she had a sense of humor. She was playing along well too. Kei smirked when she suggested he show her around. He pretended to think seriously for a moment.

"Nice try, you almost had me there... Well I suppose I'll have to arrest you, so I guess I can give you a tour as I lead you to your interrogation chamber. Iwagakure has a very talented torture unit or so I hear. He gestured the direction he wished her to march before giving her the universal "I've got my eye on you" sign. If you were a student of Hidden Stone I'd suggest you tag along on a mission to learn the ropes but since you're obviously a foreign spy I guess that's out of the question. Kei grinned. He was going way over-the-top with this and rather enjoying it. It was nice to not be all business all the time. Especially before class where he'd have to all focus. He stood there with an eyebrow cocked waiting for Kimi, and Masaki if he felt so inclined, to follow.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi blew a heavy breath out, trying to blow her hair out of her face instead of the typical swishing. When the strands fell back in front of her view, she did it again. The entire thing probably made her look rather ridiculous, but she was more worried about the hair. Finding it wouldn't cooperate, she sighed, and gave up. It was then that she remembered that she was in the middle of an epic hoax. Super Secret Spy Kimi! "Interrogation chambers?! Oh no!" she glanced at Masaki, momentarily wondering what he thought of the whole thing, before shrugging and turning back to Kei. "I suppose if I must, at least a tour would help ease the fear!" she smirked. He mentioned going on a mission, and she sighed dramatically. "Alas! If only I was a student!" she gestured for him to continue. "Well. We shall be off then! Lead the way, oh mighty shinobi-in-training." she said over-dramatically. A few steps later, she turned on her toes, nearly falling over as she did. "Oh. And nice to meet you, Masaki!" she called behind her.
[left topic]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei laughed in mock-triumph. Justice was prevailing yet again in Iwagakure and all that good stuff that the kids read about in their comics. Obviously he knew apprehending an actual spy in the village could never be this easy but still it beat waiting around for class to start. This was a new feeling for him. He really didn't spend any time woth his peers outside classes. Most of free free time was spent training or drawing. As a result, Kei was a lone a lot. For a long time he thought he preferred it that way. Quiet, solitary, no one around to bother him as he took in the sights and sounds of his surroundings. And if he ever got lonely his brother had always been there. It was the nice thing about having a twin. Lately though, he wasn't so sure... And things like this, joking around almost effortlessly, made him feel like maybe people would be able to accept him. He still wasn't totally sure, no one had actually attempted to befriend him before... But he didn't think he was against the idea. In the meantime He intended to show Kimi around the campus. It could be tough to get around if one didn't know where they were headed.

He turned to Masaki, later man, thank for helping me catch this spy before she tried to assassinate the Daimyo or something. Now, my dear spy, what are going to do with you?
[Topic Left with Kimi]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back