Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And for whom the bell tolls? Not I.(Private/Family/Friends)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been weeks since her encounter with so much. The story she played her part in, her role to play the judge. She smote Tessu, then allowed Obana to finish what she started, to be with her one love. In their wake, they had left a child for the all to loving Yamazaki clan to care for. They were mad, crazy, insane, all of the above, or maybe more. But they wouldn't forsake a cry of help of a comrade. But before the boy could even be cared for, situations turned dire when Suzuhime vomited blood and collapsed, holes poked through her small body. One through the left side of her body, another through her leg. After she had sustained these injuries, she had transformed into...something else. She was not entirely human. According to her lover, Toraono Kuro, she was also the descendant of a celestial being. A vassal for the goddess Amaterasu. The power displayed back in the dank cavern a clear sign of that. Even wielding the god slaying sword. Susanooh. But that was weeks ago. Since her admittance into the hospital, where they cleaned and dressed her wound, they could not save her lost tissue. Being put on an Iron Lung to help her breathe. It wasn't visible when she first arrived, but she had lost a portion of her lung upon the stab wounds, causing blood to race up her throat when she talked. Her cuts and bruises were healed, her life saved, but not restored. The medical officials, even higher then Iori, informed her family that she would be unable to walk, and would require a medical breathe assistant for the rest of her life. This would have crushed Suzuhime, her life was full of hard physical labor. Her love of fighting, rivaled only by her love of building machinations. Although, her brother had different plans. Because he couldn't sneak his sister out of the hospital, he took charge of her operation. And under his care, was administered a chemical developed by her brother to restore her lost tissue. It was a slow and painful process, and Suzuhime's coma was met with much pain as she slept through what seemed like an eternity. She was unaware of her surroundings at the time. But she could feel her strength coming back ever so slowly. The solution had a concentrate of stem cells, and a growth formula, stimulating the cells to grow at a faster rate until it matched Suzuhime's muscles. They were not toned, or as powerful as the rest of her body, but they were growing, they were there. After a few more days after her dose of the solution, Iori demanded custody for the remainder of her recovery, as there was nothing more legal means could do. And so Suzuhime was brought back home, under the care of her family. Her tissues still reproducing under the sheets cloning themselves to her muscle tissue. The other half of the cells regenerating the part of the lung she had lost. Suzuhime was gingerly placed into her room to recover, to allow the chemicals to take effect. Basically being a vegetable for the past few weeks. She was fed, bathed, and even more with the help of those that loved her.

"Nng..."

A stir? Could it be? Today was to be a day like the rest. However, it would seem to change for the better. Suzuhime's breathing would level to that of a normal person's, with little to no movement, she had been breathing shallow enough to put a hibernating lizard to shame. Her heartbeat had been slowed to such little beats to fuel the extremely little activity throughout her body. But now, it quickened. Suzuhime's blood pumped faster as she stirred, her weak limbs shaking slightly from lack of use. Could she be? She was! Suzuhime was waking! But who was around to see her? Her eyes would open slowly and painfully, her pupils shrinking as the light shone painfully onto her beautiful lavender irises. Causing her to shut them significantly to block out the light. She was awake! But she still could not move. She could recollect everything up to where she passed out, everything that happened to her after that she could not remember. She dared not move, not that she even could. But as her eyes accustomed to the light after perpetual darkness, she could see she was resting in her room. She was naked, and she could feel her hair hanging off the side of her small bed. The left side of her body felt numb. The cells still regrowing her tissues. But the lungs must have finished, and she could now breathe properly. She had a respiratory device on her face to help her breathe. But she no longer needed it. Who's turn was it to watch over Suzuhime? Who had visited her during her coma? She knew not. But she had a good idea on who, but not how often. Suzuhime would heave a large breath as life came back to her, even though it had never left. Her bust causing the sheets to rise and fall significantly. She would begin looking around for her caretaker. She knew she must have required constant watch... Suzuhime letting a breath escape her lips as she tried to form words.

"Hh...hhhhh..."

OOC: All family and friends are more then welcome to join in.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: And for whom the bell tolls? Not I.(Private/Family/Frien

It had been only a few weeks since everything had transpired, and only a few days from when Ikkadan was told about it all by Iori. He didn't really know how to accept the news that his mothers birthed life into him by becoming a union, so, did that mean that he was a physical representation of them both? He would smile occasionally as he thought of it that way, and even loosely getting fragments of memories that once belonged to his parents. He wasn't bitter, nor too sad that he was left behind by his mothers. After all, Ikkadan was now left with the Yamazaki family. They seemed lovely, friendly and very instinctively: he had became close with them - or so he would like to think.

Ikkadan had dressed himself for today in a, mostly, red outfit. He wasn't too bothered about how he looked because his mind wasn't really on the subject of fashion. He was more focused on his auntie; Suzuhime-obasan.

He was gifted with a large room, filled mostly with bits and bobs, but everything seemed very comforting. "Hello?" He would gingerly say, pressing his gloved fingers against the door surface; opening it one creak at a time. However, the room felt quite fresh and unnervingly sweat - maybe that was due to the strict hygiene that one would have to reinforce due to the sensitive nature of Suzuhime's wounds. "Ah, Suzu-obasan..." He would bow his head respectfully before stepping further into the room. His normally playful, boyish grin would be replaced with an expression that would reveal his hesitation and sadness.

"Thank you for helping my mother... I heard you kicked some serious tush." Ikkadan would smile, stepping towards the bed, and then reiterating why he was even in this room in the first place. He would grow closer to the side of her bed, loosely placing his lips against her forehead - a section where the respiratory mask didn't reach - and planted a soft peck. "I'm not good with all this medicine stuff, but do you need me to get you anything? Or anyone?"

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

New Itami

There was something strange about being able to wear your own style of clothing had you lived in the type of world Itami did for so long. To be able to chose clothes based off of how they looked, rather than what they covered. The lovelorn woman had been nothing but a flat limb of a body. Her entire form was misshapen, oddly colored, and made of purely bone-- but now, she had skin pale as the moon and soft as the clothes in the shops of the town. Her eyes had the strangest things: tear ducts. To be able to cry was almost a forgotten feeling. The crystal and salty tears to fall from her eyes and stain her cheeks--strange and unfamiliar. Oh! And lips! Luscious supple lips! To lick and to touch something that for so long had been charred, ugly, and scabbed.

Walking into the Yamazaki estate for the first time, the nervously excited young woman carried an iron half-mask in her hands, and a brown leather bag in the other. Her fingers running over the cool metal that had glorious meaning to her--the bag full of the simple things and needs in life. Her new eyelashes fluttered as the blind eyes attempted to see or focus on something as she looked around awkwardly, stumbling a bit here and there. Itami had been so used to having one faithful leg to put her weight on that her posture was slightly off and slanted to one side. Nonetheless, the newfound beauty couldn't stop smiling. She had this beautiful set of teeth and rosy lips to line them.

On the flip side of beauty was the way she worked. Itami could breath. It was excited! To suck in fresh and clear breath without coughing and feeling it enter her lungs--to feel her lungs expand! It was magnificent! But there seemed to be a different murmur through the walls today. Putting the mask on, as though it was some sort of symbol of her embarrassment, she put the bag down by the door and followed a young lad who moved across the house like a mist on the water.

There was one thing that carried over from her old body to the new--her ability to walk like a ghost. She was quiet and smooth in her walking as she peeked her head into a room where the lad kissed a familiar face on the head. The crystal eye crawled up the door frame, and onto the ceiling to give her a better look as she moved away from the door and bashed her thigh onto a stand there that she hadn't noticed. It was weird to walk somewhere and see somewhere else... Grumbling, she supported herself against the wall as the eye peered from above the room.

Suzuhime?

What had happened?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Toraono Kuro had only been told about what had befallen Suzuhime a week after she had been released from the hospital. It was well known that Sennin Toraono had a terrible temper when it came to friends, family, and students being injured by anyone or anything. When he was a child he had flayed a giant sandwyrm alive when it mortally wounded his grandmother. So now few wanted to let him know the woman that had claimed his heart was near death's door. The messenger left the missive with his Uncle... Dr. Toa whom rushed it to Kuro. His eyes went wide and then shimmered explosively violet before he disappeared in a blur of movement wearing only his training gi and iron laced wraps. The entrance to the Yamazaki escape bore witness to a beast all but flying over the gates and the gardens to land at the front door. Reigning in his worry and his innate rage Kuro forced himself to be calm as he knocked on the door for entrance although he could now sense exactly where she was and how weak her life force really was. "If anyone can hear me I am here to see Suzuhime and heal her wounds, I am Sennin Toraono Kuro and I have that capability. Anyone please let me in, I don't want to cause harm... I only want to help her..."<i></i>

Kuro's powers began to swell within him in response to his true emotional state.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It had been a stressful few weeks for Iori in the aftermath of the Queen Obana incident, not only did he have to essentially piece Suzuhime back together again but he also had to take care of Ikkadan. He wasn't a bad kid and he welcomed him into his home as he would for any other Yamazaki, but he couldn't help but pine for those quiet days when he could do his research in peace. It would just have to be something he would need to get used to as the mansion was now filled with more people than it had been in years, the man wondering if he would have to create more puppet maids to keep up with his new tenants. Looking up he would spot Itami as he heard her walk into a stand, a smile crossing his lips. He stood there quietly, unable to help but admire her body. Not just because she was beautiful, but because it was his hands that had made it so. Like a painter or a craftsman, it was just natural to be fond of your work. "Is everything alright, Itami?" The man would break the silence as he moved towards her, a hand moving to gently rest on her shoulder. Looking towards the door he would notice that it was Suzuhime's room, the man realizing that Itami may not have known what had happened.

"Suzuhime got hurt while doing her job. The life of a bodyguard is never easy, you know?" he would smirk, quite lighthearted despite the gravity of the situation. "She's been in a chemically induced coma while I treated her. Luckily I had a bit of practice when it comes to reconstruction." He would give her shoulder a squeeze before moving to enter the room, nudging the blind woman to join him. If she wished of course. "Ah, Ikkadan, have you come to check up on your aunt? How sweet of you." The man would smile towards the boy, a hand moving to gently pat his head. "How is she doing?" he would look towards the corner as he spoke, a figure there suddenly moving to stand up on uneven legs. One of the puppet maids, now dressed like a nurse, would begin to move towards Iori and hand him a clipboard.
LISAS.jpg

He would look it over, happy to see that the puppet had gotten better at transcribing words. "Nng...Hh...hhhh..." he would raise a brow as he looked towards the puppet, it in return simply looking back with those dead eyes and that unwavering smile. "Well, if this is any indication I would say that she's starting to wake up. We should start making preparations for-" he would sigh as he heard that knock on the door, rolling his eyes towards the puppet nurse. "Can you please go answer that, dear?" he would set the clipboard aside as he moved to Suzuhime's side, seeking to gently take hold of her hand.

-----------------

The walking plants that stalked the grounds of the mansion would stop to stare at the man who suddenly appeared past the gates, a few beginning to make harsh clicking noises. This would stop once that door was open, the puppet nurse looking up at Kuro with black, glass eyes. Silence would pass for a few moments, anything he would say not seeming to register to it, before it stepped aside to let him in. Closing the door it would begin to lead the way, hampered only by the occasional twitch of it's limbs as it headed back to the room where Suzuhime was being treated.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

There were so many people at the mansion today, most of which Chizuru witnessed making their way inside. She was actually out in the garden, dressed in a lovely kimono, just admiring the tireless plant creatures as well as getting some fresh air. One might also note that she had on a headband with fake cat ears upon them as well. The creatures would leave Chizuru alone as they tend to the garden. It was when Kuro had shown up that Chizuru finally reacts, taking note of the power that he exhibited. Chizuru was also recovering from her wounds from the battle down in that beautiful cave, though her wounds were mostly self-inflicted due to her reckless style of fighting. She had cracked more than a few bones in the process but most of those had been healed by now. Still it was best if she didn’t work so hard so these past few weeks were filled with a lot of reading and writing which…was pretty normal for the little girl anyway.
sample_16274a9c624bd391b8302a9acc58ce41.jpg

By the time she reached the door, Kuro had already been let inside by the voiceless puppet maid and Chizuru would slip right in behind him before the door was closed. The man had called himself a sennin and said that he was here to heal Suzu, but they had already done that for the most part. What else was the man going to do? Heal her even more? Chizuru’s curiosity was in full bloom as she follows behind Kuro, not trying to be sneaky or anything but her steps was very light just out of habit. She could have said something to maybe get his attention but she didn’t really know what to say. Those eerie red colored eyes of hers just scanned the back of the large man’s head. He seemed really concerned for Suzuhime. Musta have been her boyfriend.

“Are you Auntie Suzu’s lover?”

She asked the question in a rather creepy sounding way, not noticing she had done so as her thoughts suddenly became vocal.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro wasn't put off by the walking plants or the puppet maiden, the Toraono Clan had similar features although he was certain their control and makeup would be polar opposites. As he followed the puppet a little girl with a cat ear head band slipped in behind him, she was almost too cute for words like Kuro's baby sister Haizame and apparently just as smart as she seemingly analyzed his presence in mere moments.

“Are you Auntie Suzu’s lover?” the young lady asked without hesitation.

Kuro smiled without showing his teeth as he turned and took a knee before her... "Not like that, we are just dating, but I do care for her. Would you mind leading me to her, I bet you are a lot faster than this puppet."<i></i>

Kuro's gi was open enough to show a massive series of bruises upon his body from sparring with his mother and sisters all at once. They were healing at a phenomenal rate with his worry over Suzuhime but it seemed he had taken quite a beating over the past few weeks that would take a moment to explain. Kuro stood at five feet, ten inches, weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds today. his silver mane of hair was pulled back into a very well managed pony tail. With a twenty three inch neck, Kuro's ponytail looked like small silver rope where it hung down his back held together with a black sash as it cascaded down to the center of his back. Beautiful violet eyes with indigo irises that peered from a chocolate brow as Kuro's horns even seemed to shimmer with electrical energy. He wore his lion like tail with tiger stripes around his thirty six inch waist. His tail allowed Kuro to keep his gi in position as it sat upon his massive chest and biceps evenly. Kuro wore a medical pouch on his right hip clipped atop his fighting gi pants.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzuhime's eyes looked up lazily at Ikkadan slowly. She didn't really know his name, as she had passed out as soon as he came into the world. But it seemed he knew her, and what she had done for his mothers, Obana and Konchuu. Her muscles were still weak, so a slight tweak at the corner of her lips indicated a smile. Watching her brother arrive in the room, coming to check on Suzuhime as well. Speaking with one of his many puppets who must have been monitoring her condition. Her brother gently taking hold of her right hand, Suzuhime flexing her hand to get the muscles warmed up. It was difficult, but she managed to weakly squeeze her brother's hand. Now moving around her arm weakly as she began to feel her muscles responding and contracting to her movements. Each contraction hurt her tender limbs. But she would have to deal with it eventually. So why not now.

After a few minutes of getting her arm used to moving again, she would ever so slowly reach her hand up to her mask, letting go of Iori's hand to do so. Slowly sliding the mask as off she breathed fresh air once more. As fresh as her makeshift hospital room could get anyways. She closed her eyes gently for a moment as she took a second to breathe. Iori now mentioning that the boy's name was Ikkadan. Hm...how pleasant his name was. Suzuhime would weakly try to speak to her audience when Iori would send away the nurse to retrieve the knock on the door. Reaching her had up to softly stroke Ikkadan's cheek. What a sweet kid indeed.

"Ik-Ikka...dan..."

Her voice was weak and barely audible, but the only other sound in the room, was the very low and soft hum of the medical equipment that had been keeping Suzuhime alive for the past few weeks. She would lower her arm, exhaustion catching up with her. She lacked a sufficient amount of energy. Perhaps this is how Itami felt? Her whole body hurt. And it pained her to speak, to breathe. But she was alive and awake. That was good enough for her. That she had survived the ordeal, and being impaled upon two lances by remorseless corpses.

She had the strangest feeling though...she could feel a heavy demonic energy nearing her position. She knew very few people with that kind of aura, so it could have been non other then Kuro. Who must have just heard about her condition. Which was very likely a bad choice to tell him in the first place. But it seemed they found it best to tell Kuro of his lover's current state then to wait until she was better. It would take some serious rehabilitation to get Suzuhime back to normal, but she had survival syndrome, she was glad just to be alive. And without a doubt, she could feel her newly formed tissue coming to fruition. In just about one more hour they would be finished repairing her limbs. But Suzu didn't know that, but Iori would. She knew not why her hair was draped over the side though...but it looked much cleaner then it had before she fought with Tessu. Perhaps they took care of her luscious locks while she was out of commission? Likely having been Chizuru, the only other woman on the planet who knew of of her secrets in the art of hair. Suzuhime would speak softly once more, to signal Iori of Kuro's arrival.

"Ku...k-ro..."

She practiced flexing her jaw, to talk easier. Constantly biting down on her own teeth. Trying to move as much as possible to warm up her limbs. She wanted to get back in action as fast as possible. But even then it would take some time for that to happen. But she couldn't take laying down anymore. Making a gesture for Iori to sit her upright, now that her mask was off, she made the gesture because she doubted she could sit up on her own. Her core muscles feeling especially weak. Uncaring whether her bust would show should the sheets fall off her chest. There were more important things to work on than modesty. She had to reassure everyone she was fine, starting walking, and train herself up again. She hated feeling so vulnerable...but at least it was short term. If she had gotten the other option, she wouldn't be able to stand herself...but thankfully Iori knew what was best for her. When she couldn't make her own choices, he was a good representative. She still could not feel a small portion of her leg and chest, and should one see it, they would find a small portion of the hole that was pushed through her chest. The skin didn't match the unaffected skin. But the wound was much nastier before the healing. She dared not move her left leg, then again. She couldn't even feel them. Looks like she was getting a wheelchair too.​
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ikkadan felt the warmth of Suzuhime's hand touch against his youthful face. He could only but nuzzle against the touch with a smile on his face. He might have not known this woman but the vague sensation of familiarity, mixed with what she had done for his two mothers was enough for him to love her. Without her, Ikka wouldn't be here. He owed a great deal to this woman. "Suzu-obasan..." He would exclaim with a soft blush across his face.

"It's okay, we can talk when you're all better." He would state happily, moving away from the bed to allow Iori some space to work. Ikka would remain quiet as the head of the clan entered the room, but he wouldn't refrain from wearing a smile to show his joy that he had a family. "Iori-ojisan, I was just coming in to check on Suzu-obasan." Ikka would bow his head before feeling somewhat distressed by the intense pressure of energy coming from outside of the room. This was really the first time that the boy had ever experienced anything so terrifyingly strong; he had no idea a creature could expel such immense pressure through their own bodily energy.

How fascinating must this character be? And it felt as if his pressure, the energy, wasn't at all bad. "I'll give you some space to work, Iori-Ojisan." And with that the young, red attired boy would move from the room and out into the hallway. And it was at that moment, Ikkadan would pass by the volume'd creature that would be creating the impressive pressure that the boy could feel; as if he was sensitive to such an energy. He would pass by the man, whom looked more wild than any other man, but only to bow his head. He seemed to be more preoccupied by the state of Suzu - although, Ikka wasn't too worried due to the intensive care that she was receiving.

Ikkadan hadn't seen much of his cousin; Yamazaki Chizuru, ever since he was birthed into the world. However, he felt fond of her for some reason, as if a fragment of his parents' memories were telling him that she was a nice person. But wait, Chizuru was following the man into the room. "Chizu-ani." He would exclaim before catching up to her and re-entering the room silently. Yes, he left the room to re-enter it. But perhaps this was brought on by the sheer volume of his interest in this powerful man.

And also because he wanted to protect Suzuhime...

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Her name would be called as Itami's porcelain face would look in the direction of Iori's voice, the crystal eye sneaking back out to get a look at him. Iori was eye-candy for the woman. He had such brilliant colored hair, beautiful eyes, and such an attractive smile. It was hard for Itami to believe that he was really created as such a creature that stood out amoung the crowd in a good way. In fact, the entire Yamazaki clan was quite pleasing to the eye. Suzuhime's gorgeous hair and eyes reflected some flawlessness in the gene-pool. "You really know what you're doing, don't you, Iori?" Itami would point out quietly to his treatment comment. He had literally been doing more than his weight's worth of work on other people lately. Poor man, he needed a break. Maybe now the hospital would let Itami work where she belonged: Advanced Medicine. They had previously been wary because of her physical condition, but certainly now...?

Iori would squeeze her shoulder, leading her into the room (oh, how she loved when people did that. Kindness in it's simplest form.) to where Suzuhime lay. The crystal eye perched on top of the ceiling again and allowing Itami to see everyone in the room. Ikkadan, Suzuhime's nephew (?), was already in there. A young man she had met at the hospital, they had had an appointment together! But he was quick to leave the room, the oddest color in his face as a new creature entered the room. His voice was familiar as was his energy-- where did Itami know him from?

"Sennin?" She suddenly asked. Itami had no idea this man had such great stature and such an intimidating look. When they had met, she was bandaged from head to toe, blind, and weak. Kuro had given her sight--taught her the crystal eye--how to make it from sand, even. "What are you doing here?" She asked surprised, unaware of what a small world it really was.

A little girl trailed behind him, unfamiliar, and Ikkadan would re-enter the room. These people were all connected to her in some way, and all connected to each other. It was as though little strings attached everyone in the world without them knowing...

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"I wouldn't be the best if I didn't." he would smile to Itami as he responded to her question, noticing the gesture Suzuhime was giving him. "Easy now, no sudden movements. Here..." he would say as he adjusted the bed, slowly pulling the back of it up so that the woman would rise to a sitting position. "You're body won't take much longer to heal up but you're going to be fragile and will need to take it easy for a week or two." He would say as he took out a flashlight, examining both her eyes before gently opening her mouth, peering inside before he turned away to take some notes. "I've been making some vitamins for you to take which should help build up your strength as well...oh." His words would falter as he looked towards the doorway, seeing that Kuro was standing there, followed by his adorable daughter and that puppet nurse, who gently pushed herself past him to go back to her corner.

"....Toraono-dono....what a surprise!" The man would smile as he ran his hands through his hair to smooth it down, approaching the beastman and offering his hand. "This is, um, quite a surprise. Not everyday that I get a visit from a fellow council member. What can we do for you?" He would ask as he motioned for Chizuru to move to his side, a hand gently patting her on the head before offering her a warm smile. A brow would raise when Itami made it known that she knew the man, Iori's smile growing even wider. "Ah, so you've met him as well, Itami? My, what a tangled web the threads of fate weave...."He laughed softly, a hand moving to adjust his glasses.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“Most certainly, just follow me.”

Chizuru dismissed the puppet maid with a simple hand gesture and then would lead Kuro to Suzu’s room. Chizuru, for some unexplained reason had reached out to take Kuro by the hand in order to lead him there. It just kind of happened and assuming he’d allow it, she’d just go with it, not even realizing what she was doing till they reached the room. All the while she was trying to figure out just what the man…was. She had concluded that he was definetly part…or hell maybe even fully demon. It was fascinating really. She had some questions she wanted to ask but she’d have to wait for another time. Kuro sounded like he had really needed to see Suzu and on top of that said he could heal her. By the time they reached the room, Chizuru would let go of Kuro’s hand and let him step inside first. She was still lost in her thoughts but Ikkadan’s words would cause her to perk up.

“Hrmm? No no, It’s Chizuru.”

She had not realized he was adding a suffix to her name, the girl not used to doing such herself and definitely not used to the specific ones that Ikkadan used. Once inside the room and at her father’s side, Chizuru would take note of all the people within. Itami always made Chizuru think of Kasa. By now she had gotten over the man’s death, but there was still a bit of sadness whenever she thought of him. She’d smile brightly and wave at Itami before she’d huggle her father’s side.

“Oh…Auntie, you’re awake. Your boy-friend came all the way here just to see you.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzuhime was sat up in the bed, by adjusting the back so she could actually take a better look around the room. Smiling as she watched Ikkadan leave the room with blush on his face. Her earlier warm ups gave her control back to at least her facial expressions. Her eyes now opened to per normal. Now a clear vision of all within the room. All friends and family she had met during her brief time in Sunagakure. Itami, Kuro, as well as her family. Well, save for her mother and father of course. The chances of visiting or even hearing about what had happened to her were slim to none. She doubted that she would see mom or dad for a long time. They were difficult to track down, even for the Hyou house of the Toraono clan. She would like to see a competition between the two one day if they were ever in the same room. But that was merely a fantasy that would go unrealized. But now her room was now full of people, some who came by chance, others simply because they cared. But it seemed they all worried for her well being, for a woman whom they used to think was strong enough to be fine after what had happened. But after taking 2 vicious stab wounds that had gone through her lither frame, then crashing to the floor after burning all of her energy fighting a giant glob monster as a freaking god, even Suzuhime couldn't take it. And so she was in her current situation. But now that she was sitting up, at least she no longer had to strain her eyes to see. The light no longer causing her pupils to shy away from their guests. Smiling lightly as she closed her eyes, reaching her right hand out weakly towards Lord Toraono upon Iori's surprise of his arrival. In hopes of her lover to grasp it. Suzuhime deigned it important enough to speak, labored as it was. Pausing to take a breath every once in a while.

"I suppose...I...have...some...explaining...to do."

She made a soft grin, leaning farther back into her blanket, looking up at Kuro. He looked bad, but she must have looked worse. Especially being beaten bloody and how she collapsed in her own blood infested vomit. She must have not been looking to well either in that time. It was funny, Her family knew not of her celestial background, Kuro was unaware of how she was harmed, and Itami was completely clueless on how she got injured this badly, or the secret to how she survived the otherwise fatal encounter. She would maintain her weakened smile, still growing her control over her facial expressions, looking up at Kuro with her big lavender eyes. How could he ever resist them.

"I was reckless...and outnumbered..."

She began. Not quite sure how she could tell the story before she lost the ability to speak.​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro held Chizuru's as she led him to Suzuhime. Iori and Itami greeted Kuro respectively as he entered the chamber while Kuro repressed his need to find whom had hurt Suzuhime and destroy them although since Suzuhime was here he was certain she had already done so. Kuro nodded to Itami noticing her scent had changed and she no longer needed bandages. "I am glad you are doing well Itami san, you look better without the bandages. I am here for Suzuhime today though. I was told she was at death's door, but I see Iori-san's medical skills are not to be under played."<i></i>
As Kuro looked Suzuhime over he noticed her iron lung and his hopes of using his healing jutsu dropped. Kindly releasing Chizuru's guiding hand Kuro levitated a desert rose from inside his medical pouch to his left hand holding it to his chest as he shook Iori's hand in appreciation of his medical feats, before taking Suzuhime's hand with his now free right hand. Chizuru seemed to have an overly calming effect on Kuro which he could appreciate.

"I came prepared to literally prepared to tear asunder heaven and hell to bring you back but I know that if I use my Heavenly Revival jutsu now it would have little effect on you as your medical procedures require foreign objects to remain in your body till your actual organs are healed. I understand you were reckless but as my Goddess this will not do, when you are healed I will teach you a jutsu to allow you to get my attention no matter where I am in Sunagakure. Since I cannot simply heal you I will simply add my energy to your own so that you can recover faster than Iori would have predicted."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A tinge of emotion twanged against his heart like nothing else he had every experienced in his ridiculously short life. Maybe he was finding it difficult to listen to Suzuhime talk about her wounds, even if it was spoken through her treatment, her recovery process and broken words. Ikkadan would have faded into the background, something that allowed him to easily exit the room for some time to breathe. He would shut the door, going unnoticed until it clicked shut. Ikka's body rested against the face of the door and his head drooped back; hitting the surface of the door. "I feel so sick..." He would exclaim outwardly, to himself, as he held onto his stomach with a greened face.

Perhaps it was the vague memory of Suzuhime, Iori and Chizuru being all struck, cut and bleeding for the sake of Obana's resolve.

Ikkadan would move away from the door, putting his hands onto the wall and holding back his emotion. He felt guilty for causing all of this, because ultimately, Suzuhime wouldn't have been hurt if it wasn't for him.

It was an odd sensation to feel so emotional over people who he hadn't even known for long. Very odd indeed. Although, this emotion would cause the boy to come to a resolve: he would become stronger, better, faster and stronger all to stop the future torment of his family. That was his resolve. But for the time being, he needed some breathing space away from the constant reminder; but even if it was only for a few minutes. The guilt was still jaded into his blood like a jealous ex.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The 6'2" woman towered over the people in the room--by a lot, with some of them. Her fingers wrapping around one another as she stared blankly forward. Maybe Iori would be able to get her those eyes that he had talked about with Kasa... Then she would be able to see without having to use chakra in excessive amounts. A mirror might finally have a purpose, even! Her soft hands rubbed the fabric of her shirt quietly as she toyed with the new sensation of being able to feel soft things. The room was tense with energy of anger and sorrow all at the same time, and it was almost a crushing feeling.

Kuro remembered the young woman, but she almost totally ignored him as she pushed past the people crowded in the room, the crystal eye following her, as she made her way out into the hallway where the young Ikkadan had his hands against the wall. His breathing was harsh and his face greener than plants in Iori's garden. Peering at him, the ghostly woman moved silently behind him and placed an awkward hand on his back.

"Are you feeling alright, Ikkadan?" She commented, bowing down to look him in the face. "Can I help you?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Well, I wouldn't say that I'm the most skilled med-nin in Sunagakure....but I am." he would chuckle, responding to Kuro's comment about how his skills shouldn't be underplayed. It wouldn't be hard to pick up on the connection between Kuro and Suzuhime, which while it made sense how the two would like each other it was still a pairing that he didn't imagine happening. "Suzuhime was very brave and very powerful, I'm actually not sure where she got it all from. In any case I think it would be best to wait until she recovered before she tells you the tale as it would be too draining for her, and I'm much too busy to do so. Suffice to say: we won and they didn't, with 'they' being someone who might not actually exist anymore." He would gently squeeze Chizuru before moving away from her side, handing the clipboard back to the puppet nurse before he moved towards the door. "We'll give you two some privacy, just be mindful of her condition, please." He would open the door and motion for Chizuru to follow him, closing it behind him as he let out a sigh. "In a few hours I think she'll be able to move on her own again, though we'll have to make sure that she takes it easy..."

His words trailed off as he looked to the side, raising a brow as he spotted Ikkadan and Itami. "Is everything alright? Is the boy coming down with something?" he would ask as he cocked his head to the side, still unsure whether or not Ikkadan was actually human or not. He had all the parts of one, that was certain, but his birth was anything but natural and so it would be unwise to make any assumptions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“Auntie Suzu? Take it easy? Maybe if we tie her down…I’ve a feeling she’s going to try and push herself to the limits when she gets a chance to do so.”

Chizuru was actually rather quiet up until Iori had begun to usher her out of the room and she had her thoughts about how easy Suzuhime was going to take things, which to say was not very. Chizuru follows her father out of the room and takes note of Ikkadan and Itami, wondering the same thing that Iori was wondering though she didn’t voice her concerns mainly because it would have been redundant to do so. Instead Chizuru produces a thermometer from seemingly out of nowhere and begins to approach Ikkadan. It seemed like even when she wasn’t wearing her nurse outfit she still carried various medical instruments on her. It had been quite a few weeks since she was allowed to help her father with anything so she was in a bit of a mood, wanting to dissect, or diagnose something…anything! So the moment she heard that Ikkadan might be sic, she instantly went into nurse mode.

“I’ll give him a routine check up!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzuhime smiled as her survival was indirectly complicated. Grasping her lover's hand gently with her feeble strength. Hearing his worries through their mental link.

Do not worry about me Kuro. I believe my lung has already healed...I just need to wait for whatever Iori did to me, well. I need to wait for it to finish. That's sweet of you Kuro...but even then, you won't be able to come to my rescue every time. Such as at the place where I sustained these injuries.

She looked around slowly as people began to leave the room to give the lovebirds some privacy. A pang of worry aching at her heart before she dismissed it. There was nothing she could do now...she would have to tie up loose ends when she had the strength too. Once the room had been cleared. Suzuhime felt she had to inform Kuro at least a small bit of how she ended up this way.

"I had to fight...an immortal. You can tell that I won, but even then, I barely escaped with my life. I had to use...my...avatar...I had to use Amaterasu."

She projected her thoughts to him with some sadness.

'I Doubt I could even do something like that again. Even if my life depended on it...but I don't know.'

She would guide Kuro's hand with her own, placing it over her slowly, yet still beating heart. Holding it there for a moment as she contemplated.

"Please do not worry for me so much Kuro. I am made of sterner stuff then that. You should know by now."
<i>
</i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ikkadan wouldn't really notice the people coming out of the room, that was, until they addressed him and questioned if he was alright. And then that's when the boy started to falsely smile, wiping the sweat from his brow. Itami, the woman he had met at the hospital was there too, but when did she arrive? "Itami-san... Ah, yes, I'm just a little overwhelmed." He would say as he gave her a reassuring smile that may, or may not, convince the woman. Ikka didn't want to make a fuss, in fact, he didn't even know what had came over him: all he knew was that the longer he thought on the fragmented memories - that didn't belong to him - the longer he was going to feel like this.

And then Chizuru appeared, and so did Iori. It appeared that they were giving the beast and his beauty some time to themselves. "I'm fine, honestly, Chizu-ani, Iori-ojisan." He would give them the same reassuring smile that he had given to Itami. "I just feel a little fuzzy." Ikka would push himself away from the wall, from Itami's hand, unable to properly adjust his eyesight due to the feeling of nausea that effected his senses.

"Iori-ojisan, I suppose this is to be expected of me due to the nature of my life thus far." Another quirky, boyish smile would appear on his greenish face.

"I guess, I feel a little guilty..." He admitted openly, almost as if he accidentally spoken outwardly to the group. He didn't mean that. Ikka had caused Suzu to be in this position, and he could easily place the blame onto his own shoulders. However, they only returned his indirect deed back with kindness and a family home: an uncle, a sister and an auntie. "Why are you all nice to me anyway? I've hurt the family, even before I managed to take a breath of air, I managed to bed-riddle Suzu-obasan." On second thought, Ikka was going to accept Chizuru's checkup by popping the thermometer into his mouth. It was clear that he was coming down with a high temperature.

[I couldn't remember the posting order. Sorry if I skipped anyone! ;___;]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back