Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And for whom the bell tolls? Not I.(Private/Family/Friends)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: And for whom the bell tolls? Not I.(Private/Family/Frien

Kuro grew still as she took his hand and placed it over her heart, he tried to stifle his power but it seemed Suzuhime didn't understand the placement of his hand upon her heart as suddenly his energy pulsed into her igniting her divine presence once more as their avatars spoke to one another.

Hyakujuuonouu: "My Queen it is good of you to return to the living world, but you must be careful, when she attunes herself to you, she has yet to claim her own power."

Amaterasu: "She will be fine, it was when she was using her own power that she injured herself, she is much stronger than she looks and she will only get better, your descendant looks like he is as strong as you were in life."

Hyakujuuonouu: "He is exceeding my expectations but his powers extend beyond my range of understanding because his body is incorporating my powers into his own. It will most likely be the same with your host as well. I will return to the soul of my host I am certain the combination of our powers have successfully sped up her healing. As ever I will be here for you my Queen.

Kuro paused as he laid his head near her bed careful not to gore her with his horns... "I am simply happy that you will be okay, and I know I can't come to the rescue everytime but I can damn sure try."<i></i>

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"She's going to be fine, no need to be overwhelmed, your home is filled with medical geniuses." Itami said simply to the boy who was forcing a smile to a blind woman––silly boy. The crystal eye was staring at Iori as they too became aware of the boy's green face, Itami's hand being pushed away as the crystal eye looked back at him, his eyes unfocused as hers were. Itami almost asked herself if he was blind as well, her hand raising to push his eyelids down while he was talking, her Hashigaki whisper reaching only his ears, "Take care of yourself." Was all she would say before she would turn to Iori and give a quick bow, "I'll grab a nearby puppet and ask her to show me my room, thank you, but I don't believe I quite fit in here anymore." The conversations were very personal and Itami didn't know anything about these people. Bowing again, she moved squeezing Iori's hand before she made her way upstairs with her bag.

Topic Left

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Iori would give Itami's hand a soft squeeze, smiling as the woman turned to leave. "If you need anything please don't be afraid to call on me or the rest of us. As far as I'm concerned, your family here." He would tell the woman before letting go of her hand, making a mental note to pay her a visit later. His attention turns back towards Ikkadan, his smile fading as the boy told him about what was troubling him. "Suzuhime got hurt trying to protect us, and if it wasn't for her we would have all been dead, your mother included, and we wouldn't be having this conversation. It's honestly a bit insulting that instead of celebrating the opportunity you've been given you're instead going to sulk about what you can't change." While the man was kind towards his family he was never one to shy away from his duty as the head of the household, even if that meant that he would have to put people into their place. "You're mother was a Yamazaki, therefore you're part of the family. And if you haven't noticed yet the idea of 'family' is very important to our clan." The man's smile would return, a hand moving to gently pat the boy on the head. "Be grateful for your aunt's sacrifice, and if you can't shake that feeling of guilt then you can try to redeem yourself by devoting yourself to the clan. Make us proud, Ikkadan, in everything you do."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"-Make us proud, Ikkadan, in everything you do."

Ikkadan would give his uncle a smile, and it would deepen at the touch of a hand upon his head. Iori wouldn't really know the extent of his guilt, but apparently, it could be redeemed and that was something to be happy about. Ikkadan would take up the mantle and protect the Yamazaki name, but he couldn't do so now, he was strong enough to stand against those who oppose the family like his auntie did. "Yes, Iori-obasan." He would simply give the man a look of focus, concentration and above all: devotion. His eyes were riddled with a sense of sternness.

"I'll become strong, and I'll get that man to teach me to become powerful... I'll then protect you all." He would proceed to give his uncle a cheeky wink, followed by a thumbs up. Afterwards, he would briskly leave the premises, in-search of power.

[Topic Left,
RP with you all soon!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru had to agree with her father, not that she voiced it but she nods her head in agreement when he tells Ikkadan to shape up. There really was no use in getting all bent out of shape over something you have 0 control over and for that matter something in the past. Unless one had time traveling capabilities. Ah yes, now that would be interesting…or catastrophic, depending how the actual rules for time travel worked. There was the possibility that toying in the past screwed with the future, or that there were multiple time streams, but then wasn’t that more like dimension hopping? Such theories couldn’t really be proven anyway unless one first had the means to travel and even then how would they record and show such proof without actually screwing something up in the process.

Even in her mind, Chizuru was capable of going off on a tangent. She had completely missed when Ikkadan had run off and even more so, she was now standing there staring off into space with quite the deadpan look on her face. Really she could have passed for one of the maid puppets at this rate.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Suzu felt her divinity randomly spark up as contact was made between her heart and Kuro's hand. The next few seconds a blur as she could...hear their avatars speaking with one another. Hyakujuuonouu calling Amaterasu 'My queen'. No wonder Kuro deemed her his queen...it seemed Hyaku' did as well. Probably because of Amaterasu. But in any case. The contact would fleet and Kuro and Suzuhime would be left alone once more. Suzuhime speaking ever so gently.

"Kuro...you still owe me that date..."

She grinned weakly. With all that had happened, she never had a chance to actually spend time with her demonic lover. Stroking his face with her soft hand as he laid his head next to her bed. Smiling to him sweetly at his words.

"I'll hold you to that..."

She could feel the muscles tightening in her left arm, it seemed the process for her arm was finished. But it would be some time before she could use it. Taking a long drawn out breath as she let air be sucked into her new lung. Feeling a bit drowsy after doing so. Her strength finally beginning to fail her from the visit.

"Kuro...i'm really tired, so i'm going to take a nap. Don't do anything naughty to me while i'm asleep okay?"

She teased Kuro as her heavy eyelids fell shut. Her hand resting on Kuro's face. Falling into a deep sleep..\ Breathing ever so shallowly as she drifted away from the world of the awakened.

~Topic Left~​
<i>
</i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro smiled as she fell asleep but as soon as she fell asleep a mask of anguish came over his face. He had not been there when she needed him. She could have died and then he would be alone for no other could take her place. Hyakujuuonouu and Kuro's feelings were as one in this as they would see to it that once they absorbed the next tribute to his might that she was constantly watched over and protected. This would not happen again they both swore it.

Kuro's power swept over the chamber and a good portion of the house alerting the Yamazaki clan to Kuro's unchained might ever so briefly as he took an oath upon Suzuhime's prone form. Demon beasts could never break an oath, When a King among demon beasts made an oath both the pure realm and the impure world could instantly feel the ripples of such a pact. Kuro's eyes flared briefly with celestial and demonic power as a tear fell upon her hand. He stood and made his way to leave, as he stepped out the door to Suzuhime's recovery chamber Iori was outside.

"Should you need anything within my power to grant for her recovery to be sped up, know that it is yours..."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Things were a lot simpler when it was just the two of us, wasn't it?" The man would say, sighing softly as he watched Ikkadan run off. He was still concerned about the boy and his physical nature, but if he proved to be competent in combat then that was a valuable asset that he could exploit. Looking downwards towards Chizuru he would chuckle as he noticed her expression, a finger moving to gently poke her nose. "Boop." He would laugh before suddenly pulling her in for a hug, running his hand through her hair. It would be about that point that Kuro would be leaving Suzuhime's room, which the scientist was sure he felt something emanate from with. "There's no need to trouble yourself, Toraono-dono. She'll be up and about in a few days or so, and will be in peak condition in at least a month, maybe less as long as she takes it easy." He would say as he motioned for Kuro to follow him, heading back towards the living room, keeping his arm around Chizuru and keeping her close.

"I did want to speak to you about her power. When she was fighting it looked like her body was on fire, and later on she summoned some kind of sword." he would say as he stopped in the living room, releasing his daughter before he turned to face Kuro. "Can you please explain what that may have been about? And there's no need for a fancy explanation, a simple summary will suffice." Producing a small notepad and a pen from his breast pocket he would hand them to Chizuru so she could take notes, keeping his gaze on the tiger man.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Who knows how long Chizuru would have remained in that state if not for her father poking her on the nose. She’d suddenly perk up and look around as if she had just woken up. Those beautiful red colored eyes of her looked to and fro and then up at her father and then she’d give him a big smile before he snags her up for a big hug. Her thoughts about time travel were completely forgotten about now and she finally takes note that Ikkadan had left and still had her thermometer so she’d have to go retrieve that from him at some point but for now she was going to stay right here at her father’s side. The big tiger demon man had come out of Suzu’s room, the girl quite sure that they spent some quality romantic time being all mushy in there. As she thought about it she’d blush heavily but she’d let the two adults do all the talking. Once they were in the living room, Chizuru takes up the pen and pad and gets ready to take notes whilst Kuro explained things. He had such a strange power emanating off of him but Chizuru didn’t let it bother her. IT didn’t feel all that malicious anyway, and she couldn’t help but to think that someone that liked her aunt so much would ever wish to hurt Iori so Chizuru was at ease. Curious, as she had never quite seen someone like Kuro, but at ease.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro sighed as he pointed to a chamber where they could sit down on some chairs and talk. "Lord Yamazaki, I am sorry to explain to you that your sister is no longer completely mortal. She has a spark of the divine Sun Goddess Amaterasu residing within her that allows her perform feats beyond that of almost any human or shinobi. Eventually she will be able to manifest items with her own power. There is a downside however, others seeking her power could come hunting her. I am also at fault in this as it was exposure to my own energies that awakened her own. I am also quite fond of her so I will be securing her safety whenever possible."<i></i> Kuro hung his head down in shame for having caused such a fate to befall a beautiful woman.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Iori would lead Kuro off to the side, taking him into the chamber before settling into a chair. Legs would cross as he looked towards the man, raising a brow as he glanced over towards Chizuru. Aside from Jashin the man had no real knowledge when it came to deities and spiritual affairs, so the fact that his sister had a 'spark' of a goddess caused his brow to furrow. His eyes slid back to the man before him, staying silent for a few moments as he processed his words. "How did my sister get this...'spark'. Was it something she was just born with?" The man would ask, beginning to wonder if his parents may have had anything to do with this. He had read up on many of their experiments, but he had never come across any notes about the divine. "And will this power of hers make her dangerous? It can't be that easy to control them...I'm assuming that you will take responsibility for this and teach her how to wield her power?" Another thought would soon pop into his head, a hand moving up to adjust his glasses. "Tell me about this 'Amaterasu'. You referred to her as a Sun Goddess, so does that mean that she represents light and holiness?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Well this was some incredibly fascinating information she was receiving, and copying down. Chizuru was quick with her notes, yet very neat thanks to her current hobby of calligraphy. She was tired of having such sloppy handwriting so she had taken it upon herself to better her technique. Iori may not have been familiar with Amaterasu, but Chizuru knew of the sun goddess, having read about her in a book at some point in her life. Chizuru would suddenly begin drawing a quick sketch of how Amaterasu was portrayed in the book. It was a crude drawing, the girl was no artist that was clear, but it looked like a really cute drawing of a dog, or wolf with little white wings and red stripes in its fur and a disc shaped flaming stone floating slightly above it. Chizuru would complete the drawing and then poke at Iori’s side to gain his attention without interrupting the conversation. She’d show him the rather cute drawing that had an arrow pointing to it that was labeled Amaterasu.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro sighed heavily as he was about to divulge information that only his father, his Uncle, and he himself knew. "According to the knowledge gathered by the Toraono Clan, the avatars of the Gods and Goddesses are both by bloodline, and celestial alignment. Many are born at the right time but don't have the proper bloodline requirements. Suzuhime met both requirements but her powers did not awaken until she was exposed to my own energies as I am the yang to her ying so to speak. If she had not confronted me in full contact spar she would never have awakened her divinity, and she would have remained mortal, safe from the attention of the remaining Ancients, and the dark beings from Makai and righteous Tenkai, and those that would try by any means to steal her power thinking it would serve them better."<i></i> Kuro did not want to mention he was speaking from experience.

Kuro looked at Chizuru's drawing and smiled, "That wolf was an Avatar as well."<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Iori would look towards Chizuru when he was poked, continuing to listen to Kuro's explanation. He would smile softly as he saw the drawing, finding it to be utterly adorable. A hand would move to gently pinch the girl's cheek, nodding before returning his attention to the man before him. It seemed that the 'spark' was just something you were born with, which would mean that more than likely his parents had no involvement in it. He would rub his chin as he thought it over before letting out a soft sigh. "There's no need to be so hard on yourself. It's obvious that you couldn't tell what would have happened if the two of you met. Now you mentioned that there would be others seeking her power. Can they actually track her down to Sunagakure? We're essentially hidden from the eyes of the world, so as long as her powers don't flare up again it shouldn't be a problem, right?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Chizuru raises her brow in surprise when Kuro mentions that the wolf form that she had read about was just an avatar of the goddess. She wondered what the actual goddess looked like. She would have asked but the two were still talking and she wasn’t one to interrupt. When Iori pinches Chizuru’s cheeks, the adorable girl giggles cutely. She’d get back to taking those notes for her father, jotting down that there may be others foolish enough…or powerful enough to come after Suzuhime.

“Maybe time to up the security.”

She didn’t mean to interrupt but her thoughts had become verbalized and she’d also make a note of upping security around the mansion in her notes. Maybe some kind of ridiculously large puppet with countless weapons hidden inside of it? She’d begin sketching her idea, the puppet resembling her father and even was wielding his trademark weapon of a chainsaw and of course there were plenty of spots for shuriken launchers.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro looked thoughtful for a moment before answering, "When my powers aren't being suppressed, demon hunters can track me from overseas. Certain scrying methods can be used to find people of supernatural potential from almost any distance. Can they actually get inside Suna or the dojo to get to her not without considerable deception, or force. As long as she is within warded chambers or areas she is all but undetectable. When she transforms however she is a beacon to any and all. From what I see of your personal security measures your abode is more than adequate. I will have a manual of wards sent to your door when I return to the dojo."<i></i>

Kuro was very candid and up front, he feared for her safety but not so much that he would have her sealed away.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Iori would nod along to Chizuru's comment as she listened to Kuro, keeping his eyes on the half demon. "I'm afraid that 'adequate' isn't enough. My daughter is right, we'll have to increase the security of the estate just in case." He would tilt his head back as he thought for a moment, wondering if he could create anything that would help keep Suzuhime and his family safe from whoever wished them harm, making a mental not to visit his lab later. "Thank you for the offer Toraono-Dono, and I will appreciate any help that you are willing to give us. Before I go, however, I just wish to ask one more thing..." his lips would curl into a smile, a finger moving to toy with a lock of his red hair. "What exactly is the relationship between you and my sister? Are you her lover?" His tone was light, almost playful, quite certain that the man wouldn't be so bent out of shape over someone who was just an acquaintance.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The idea of using seals to hide her power was a pretty darn good idea. It was a much better idea than a large sized protector puppet that was for sure. One wouldn’t have to worry about enemies if they had no idea where to look. She’d annotate that in her notes as well before looking back up at the two men and listening for any more relevant information. That’s when Iori asks that question that was no doubt on everyone’s mind about the relationship status of Kuro and Suzuhime. Chizuru naturally assumed that the two were lovers since he had come rushing all this way just to see the woman and she was pretty sure they shared some manner of intimate moment when everyone had left the room. Probably a kiss no doubt! Chizuru’s cheeks turned rosey red as she began to blush at the thought of those two being lovers. They both seemed fit for one another at least from Chizuru’s first impressions of the horned tiger man before her.

“They must be lovers, daddy. Why else would he come all this way for her and proclaim that he would tear asunder heaven and hell to bring her back. Thankfully, though, we just had to use medicine and our advance technology instead. Go science! Oh, also, Sir Toraono has already informed me that he and Auntie Suzu are dating.”

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro smiled as the mood shifted to something less serious but all the same a crucial matter. "We aren't that close yet... I am a very traditional man with traditional values and though I am very easy to compromise with there are family notions I have to carry on. We are engaged to be married within a few months or so but otherwise we are simply dating in lay man's terms. I have been very civil with your sister Lord Iori and I would not complicate her virtues in any manner without her consent and of course a wedding. I do care for her a great deal, at the very least I can tell you that I do love her. "<i></i> Kuro visibly relaxed when they moved passed the subject of Suzuhime's powers and how they came about.

Kuro stood and bowed as he reigned in his concerns and tightened his control over his powers. "Well seeing as how I can't really help with anything besides sending you some scrolls about wards I will take my leave. Thank you for your time and hospitality."<i></i>

Kuro waited for any further responses before having his other self summon him back to the dojo above ground.

(Topic Left after responses from remaining participants in thread)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Iori would raise a brow as he listened to the man, offering Chizuru a smile and a nod at her explanation. He didn't know how his relationship with Suzuhime worked, considering that they were 'just dating' yet were also engaged. "You're engaged?" he would ask as he sighed softly, wondering how long Suzu was waiting to tell him about that. A hand moved up to rub his temple, feeling sensory overload after the events of the last few days. "I think it's best if we discussed this further when she's present. In any case thank you for coming by, and I appreciate any help that you will give us." He would say as he rose from his chair, shaking the man's hand before escorting him to the door. He would close it behind him, walking back towards the chair in silence.

He would sit back down without a word, thinking over everything that had transpired, eyes finally sliding over towards Chizuru. "Let's go get some ice cream." He would finally say as he stood back up and moving to retrieve his coat, a smile forming on his lips. He wait for Chizuru to get ready before offering her a hand, leaving the estate so he could get his mind off his troubles.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back