Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Arguments Abound! (private)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward gripped the sheath with an steel grip. He would not let himself become disarmed, and the sheath itself seemed to cling to Sousuke. Truly the two were inseparable. Sousuke was flipped around by Okibi and the Steward tried to block her elbow with his knee. He was still, and he gritted his teeth. He was certainly in a world of hurt. Without his armour he was nothing, and more importantly without the sword be it sheathed or unsheathed he was very much useless. Obsolete is what he was in his current form. His only advantage, no his equalizer was disallowed. For the sake of personal honour it was taken away. Even then he wasn't supposed to be fighting armed, but clearly Number Seven could see that the Steward was at a disadvantage. Surely the canine would understand that if he wasn't using the sheath Okibi was doing terrible damage to the Steward.

The Steward watched slightly confused as Okibi reacted as she was hit by the sheath. Again she went for the weakness being his arm which was already broken if not shattered in several places. Again the cracking of marrow and bone happened as Okibi attacked his already weakened arm. Thankfully the Steward was ambidextrous, but still at this present point in time his arm was very much useless. A second blow was on the horizon it seemed and Sousuke prepared himself for yet another disturbing crack. My arm is going to be rendered ...</COLOR><i></i> The Steward thought to himself as something interjected on his behalf. The Steward for a moment was given pause. The sound did not repeat. No. It did not repeat again for several seconds. The Steward glared at the arm. It laid there on the ground. <COLOR color="green">OPERATE. FUNCTION. COMPUTE. His eyes narrowed at his arm. He commanded his arm to rise, his fingers to make a fist. Something. Nothing. His arm simply laid there doing absolutely nothing. "Severe damage to left arm. Irresponsive."<i></i> The Steward laid there. "I so very badly desire to bite something or at the very least scream. This feeling is unprecedented and it deeply concerns me."<i></i> The Steward with his right hand reached out to check the joints. Nothing. He felt nothing. No. He felt pieces of something. The Steward felt the urge to scream but suppressed it. His breathing became very rapid as he was taking short inhales and exhales. He checked another joint in his arm being his wrist. Again ... pieces. The Steward winced. For a man with shattered bones, he was doing very well not to go into total shock. Perhaps he was in shock, and he merely responded to it accordingly.

"Okibi not blame Sogay for how he is. She just... wants see him smile, or get mad... she know he can."<i></i>

The Steward exhaled. "Now would not be a good time. I believe... you've shattered the bones in my arm. I should by all rights be truly angry. I should by all rights be screaming. This defect of mine is ... it ... it is disturbing."<i></i> Sousuke seemed to be on the verge of being upset. The frustration was rapidly mounting. The Steward's face was on the verge of breaking apart. Yet still it held together. The Steward's calm and cool nature was not going to be compromised it seemed. "I hope you're content Number Seven. This is going to be a fantastic topic of discussion when people begin to inquire why my arm is inoperable."<i></i> Whether or not the Steward was truly sarcastic was an unknown due to his voice which remained calm. There was a tiredness in it though. The Steward sat up He gripped his broken arm. "This will probably require surgery... if not a complete bone replacement. I'm not going to get this bone grafted. Who knows what bone they would want to use to replace the broken one. Okibi certainly proved her strength at the cost of a broken arm. My broken arm to be precise. I suppose the positive side in this is that ... you've satisfied yourself correct?"<i></i> The Steward next inquired. "That came out wrong. Whether or not I'm being too harsh or touchy about this topic is questionable."<i></i> The statement was rhetorical. "Regardless Okibi has picked up the common language at an accelerated rate. Secondly at the very least I know that Okibi can protect herself to an extent... in the sense that I require my armour and weaponry to correspond properly."<i></i> Then of course a very important matter came to light. "Okibi get me the first aid kit. I should at the very least try to clot this head wound."<i></i>

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seven looked away from Okibi momentarily to look at Sousuke over his shoulder. He rose a doggy eyebrow. "If you want to scream, then do so. Nothing is stopping you." He said. He was disappointed though, when even though he seemed on the verge of a break through, Sousuke held himself together. Was the man really so challenged? Making a face, Seven looked back the other way.

When Sousuke asked if Seven was content, the giant canine had to balk. Whether the human was being sarcastic or not, he couldnt tell, but it didnt matter. Content? Not hardly.

"If I had to choose between you and Okibi, Sousuke," He said quietly, watching his human girl. "It would be her every time." And that was why he'd laid out the rules in the beginning. Granted, he hadnt known Sousuke would be at such a great disadvantage, but he wasnt about to risk the damage the man could have dealt using his armor.

Okibi looked up when she was addressed. He was asking if she was satisfied? The girl frowned and looked back down at the grass. How could she be satisfied? She hadnt been able to get any kind of real reaction out of Sousuke, and even now she doubted that he really thought she was strong, although he admitted as much. The girl muttered things under her breath as she pulled at some of the longer blades in the lawn.

When she was told to go retrieve the first air kit, Okibi looked up through her lashes. With a scoff, she rose to her feet and marched over to the injured Sousuke. Without any ceremony she latched onto his pants and gave Seven a look. It was as though a mental link had been forged as Seven crouched down to the ground without a word, and waited. Okibi grunted and with a might heave tossed Sousuke on Seven's back, unmindful of his injuries. She doubted he could get much worse than he already was anyway.

"No first aid. We go hospital now." The girl said curtly as she started to walk off the property. Her tone left no room for argument and Number Seven quietly followed after her, carting the beat up Sousuke.

[Topic Left with Sousuke!]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward nodded his head. "I suppose... well that's natural. You are ... an Inuzuka familiar. I suppose that is the correct term."<i></i> He shrugged with his intact shoulder. "Screaming right now would be ... not in our best interest."<i></i> The Steward expected an answer from Okibi but he received none. He also expected the first aid kit. That didn't come either. The Steward watched back and forth as his ward and her canine companion lowered himself. Next Sousuke found himself on Number Seven's back. It was as if he was going to go horseback riding ... except on a dog. Would that make this dog-back riding? For a moment he thought he was going to fall over. That didn't happen though.

"No first aid. We go hospital now."<i></i>

The Steward scratched the back of his head. "We have a first aid kit in the kitchen. Second shelf."<i></i> The Steward soon enough realized that Okibi wasn't going to get the first aid kit. Instead they were going to the hospital. The Steward thought hard for a moment. He wasn't going to be getting his way it seemed. It seemed that they were going to go to the hospital. The Steward realized something terrible on the horizon though. Something that perhaps Okibi may not enjoy. "You know. There is the possibility of us having to deal with Tia you know?"<i></i>

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back