Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Armed with the Knowledge [Open]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao was eagerly waiting for something to happen and now it seemed like Kamaru began to walk along, they seemed to leave the girl alone and go on with whatever they needed to do in the first place, Kamaru then ask Tao if he was still up for the job, in a sense the answer was obvious, even if it meant that a lot of manual labor was in store. He nodded once Kamaru looked at him without saying a thing and followed him blindly, the job from what he described was probably extremely tiring but not necessarily had or complicated in any sense of the word, all they needed to do is to move boxes filled with... Stuff, probably papers with information written on them, seems like that's what this building was all about, an information center, is what Tao would like to call it, he have already forgotten its actual name, though it probably could turn into an amusing gesture in the future. Tao still hoped that Kamaru wont force him to write down his information, it felt like one of the things he just absolutely shouldn't do, he wasn't sure why though, probably because of something the butler at the estate mentioned once to Satsu in Tao's presence, back then he couldn't understand everything they were saying but it seemed like shouldn't give away too much of his information too easily.

[OOC: I'm sorry, I blacked out and at some point during the post and ended up getting only to this...]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two men seemed to chat about random this' and that's as moved through the quiet building. I didn't have much time to view them before they started heading for the exit. As Kamaru turned around I could have sworn he stated something about a mission. I didn't catch many other details but this was looking bad. I began thinking 'What if this mission was dangerous? What if it caused him to be gone some months?' Mentally, I started to panic all over again. Yes, I know the man was well capable of handling himself but... what if? I had to stop them and hope that I could voice myself well enough.

I immediately started speed walk toward them, determined to stop them. To ensure that I was noticed I called out, "WAIT!" I heard a shhhh from what seemed to be the attendant behind the deck. I responded back in lower volume to said attendant, "Sorry" as I kept moving. I then waved to the guy that had been glowing in a strange way that was accompanying or assisting or being assisted by Karamu. I ran my hands down my suit as if to straighten myself out and pushed up my glasses. This was too important to me to let this go this time so I trapped myself in, "Hi, and hi Kamaru. So listen,... there's something I have to tell you."

From here there was no turning back. I recall letting out a big sigh as I started, not realizing how unprepared I was. "Um so um, *sigh* Okay... *opens then closes mouth, shakes head* Sorry. Okay, remember when... *rubs temple* Alright um, I know we don't really know each other that well right? But...*erasing wave* No no, no but um... Look, that first mission we were on, you remember when... *starts pacing* Oh God. Okay, I know I seem crazy right now but just... *pets air* just...*stops pace* Ahem..." *Deep breath* It was at this point I knew I was being watched by every living soul on in that room. I was already loon in the eyes of most. It was from that point I decided no more filtering myself.

"Look, I know you have a lot of other things to deal with and... you work a lot of missions. But the first mission we had, I never had... before I mean. *Deep breathe* I know I sound crazy but, that's your fault. Not all you fault because I can be a little nutty but,... still. *attempts to poke Kamaru's chest once* Your fault. I compare every guy I meet to you, I compare myself to you... *Shakes head* No comparison. *points to glow-man* No comparison,... sorry. But you saved me so,... that's your fault, on more than one occasion, in more than one way. And,... I know I'd only slow a guy like you down and, *shrugs* it's silly and selfish to want a...*tearing up/presents* hero to hoard... but... *deep breathe/smiles/pleading hand gesture* I don't want to NOT be crazy. And I want to continue to blame you for it. There's more I want to say but I guess,... I just wanted you to know. Now, *looks around* if you'll excuse me I um, I have to lay low for a while." I had done it. I there was left to do was crawl under a rock until the day I lived this embarrassment down. I dried my face and made my way around Kamaru for the door. Even though I didn't know how he felt about me, it was much easier to reject myself then to have him do it. Still, I felt much better just knowing that he knew.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OoC: @ Tao it happens)

The man seemed to nod in an interest to do the job still, Kamaru picked up on the lack of want to do paperwork in any way. Kamaru nodded and continued towards the door when someone yelled behind him to wait. He did as they were shushed and scolded. Yuri came closer adjusting her attire and glasses. Supposedly she had something to tell him. Oddly enough it was coded in a way that even she had a hard time deciphering it seemed. Between gestures and vague comments she seemed to be trying to remind him about the mission they had been on or something about it. The birthday bash job.

Kamaru remembered having to work with younger people seemed like a hassle at the time initially especially since he lost contact with the younger girl and boy a few hours into the job. His main back up dealt more with dead people and Kamaru had hoped he wouldn’t have to deal with such things on the job. Having walked in on Yuri on patrol when she didn’t respond anything comprehensible over her headset to see her with a man and a woman was an odd sight to saw the least. Unfortunately it was an altercation of sorts Kamaru quickly summed up, a partially dressed and injured a man was pawing at Yuri while a woman tried to reload a crossbow frantically, with bits of broken furniture about the room scattered about during a scuffle meanwhile eyes wild for whatever reason Yuri was trying to crawl under or from out under the bed. Plus she had a bolt sticking out of her legs. The rest of the job probably didn’t help her healing process much. She hadn’t gotten healed up fully before Kamaru and she had left Leaf City they hadn’t talked since they had gotten here for the most part. Kamaru found he had fallen into a lot of work to do that he needed to be spun up pretty quickly.

Things shifted to a discussion of his workload. Was she hurt he hadn’t had time to spend with her? Granted considering the small span of time and what he had done in Stone few people know most of it, it was more disturbing if people know who easily he rolled into doing things. Thoughts of the mission had given her an eye opening in a way. Had the mission done more than just injure her body? She had taken a bit in the scuffle and from what Kamaru gathered it would usually have someone shaken up if they weren’t use to it. Talk of comparing him to others, of herself to Kamaru. As she said her piece she steadied herself a bit cleaning up and marched past to the door. With her back to him her steps seemed to quicken with a purpose of getting out of the University’s Library as quickly as possible.

”Comparing people is subjective…None of us are alike although at times similar.” Kamaru began talking philosophically in general or to the woman’s back in front of him but in a casual manner, ”If we were there’d be a lot less things to do since there’s be understanding… but we don’t live in that world. You might think of me as a hero of sorts for what I have done or what I will do… but we both know I’m no hero…I’ve gotten blood on my hands for a few decades… back when I was shorter than that door handle. And we know you’re fearful of what I’m capable of.” continued mentioning the door she was in front of as reference. ”Being a loner takes strength but so does walking with others. The strength to slow down unnoticed for them to catch up or the strength to walk faster to walk side by side, few like to chase behind and some blindly want to lead… Instead of trying to be the Rock steadfast in the stream, or the pebble the stream pushes along, or being the stream… just be.” Kamaru finished prophetically. Yuri would feel a hand on the center of her back between her shoulder blades gently rubbing.

”When you’re done lying low, if you need to talk you’ll find me. I’ll be around.” Kamaru explained in a more reassuring tone.

Once Yuri had left Kamaru would beckon Tao to follow him outside giving him a location for the archived storage area. Stretching Kamaru would look around; the outside world seemed bright and lively compared to the library. Possible too bright and slightly noisy but it felt right in a way.

[Not stopping Yuri. Topic left once Tao knows when and where to meet up for the mission unless he has more he'd like to discuss or if people would like to bludgeon him with doors more.]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Moments before they were out of the building the woman from earlier stops them and began to mumble for a while, not being exactly sure what was on her mind and what was the point of what she was saying, though Tao could barely understand the situation either way. Seems like in her eyes Kamaru was the avatar of an angel or a god whom cannot be compared to by anyone else, Tao did not understand that statement nor could he really understand some of the words used in it too, it appeared that his study of the common language are not complete yet. He looked at her, slightly confused when she was making her way through the door and leaving them in a rush, then Kamaru stopped her and began to lecture her about equality, it seemed like those two have a deep connection between them and that they maybe needed some alone time, but before Tao managed to speak up and propose to do the work some other time so that the two could have more time to spend, Kamaru sent her off and told her to find him if anything happens, there was no more use for Tao's prepared statement anymore. She went on her way and now Kamaru was leaving with Tao towards that mysterious place they were heading towards to do the job, of course that this time Tao had one of his hands protect his face while going past that door, he didn't want to have it slam into his face again and Kamaru's advise did prove useful in that instance, he lowered his hand once he passed the door and went ahead with Kamaru towards the destination without saying a single word.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back