Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Basic Mednin Class 204

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tick..tick..tick..

The long red hand of the clocked moved every second, making a low ticking noise that could only be heard if the room was quiet. Obviously, Kaito knew it was quiet since he was the only one there. The noise would go away once someone would break his concentration. But before that Kaito seemed to be writing a lot on his notebook. He was writing the explanations to some research he had done on his own. Maybe he would bring it to Hissori, as it could be a massive medical ninjutsu breakthrough. But before that he would test it, and test it, and test it some more. He would not stop until it was perfect. He had his usual lab coat on, as he just left his shift from the Hospital, a white dress shirt and a black skinny tie. He looked much different than he had a couple of weeks ago, as he dramatically aged and hair darkened to a jet black color. It was brushed back into a semi mess looking thing. It was obvious he did not care much how his hair looked, though it did not look half bad.

Walking into the room, one could see kaito sitting at the front desk facing empty seats a notebook opened up in front of him. Behind him, a black board which already had writing on it. It read as followed:

This is Medical Class 204. Teacher: Nara Kaito
Instructions:
1) Take any available seat in front of the Teacher
2) Sit Down
3)Stand up
4)State your name followed by rank and why you are here
5)Sit back down​

He waited patiently, writing, scribbling, crossing out, fixing. Kaito would wait until the door would open to stop his work, and get on with business.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The character Ryu was not a normal horse; she was a Night-mare to be exact. Her form was made to look like what her creator theorizes to be the creature that inspired the nightmare genjutsu. Her figure was that of a tall dark mare with a jagged horn on her forehead and insect like wings on her back. It was a frightening form but Ryu found it to be quite elegant. Her creator made Ryu look as real as humanly possible or perhaps beyond humanly possible due to the demonic influences her master had during Ryu’s creation. Her creator went through a lot to replicate all the systems: skeletal, muscular, respiratory and even circulatory. Her fur was real fur and skin was leather. Her creator had an eye for detail and spared no expense. Ryu made her puppets the same way. Ryu has a different view on puppetry than most puppeteers. Many puppeteers don’t even bother to disguise the fact their puppets are puppets. Both Ryu and her creator find such use of puppetry disgraceful. A puppet is not a sword to be swung around like some weapon. A puppet is a new body; it is a separate identity. Through a puppet one can take on new personas and act in ways they normally cannot. Why people would deny such opportunities to explore their psyche? It is like an actor that only plays one type role; it is such a waste of skill.

Ryu enters into the class room with a little foal following just behind. The little horse had a similar appearance to Ryu; horn on forehead and insect like wing. Ryu looks around and of course desks were there for the students. Unfortunately chairs aren’t very comfortable for a four-legged animal. “Take a seat in front of the desks while I speak to the teacher.” The little one nods and trots over to a spot and takes a seat. “Hello Mister…” She glances at the board. “Nara, I want you to take good care of my little Nina. I know kids don’t always treat those who are different kindly and I understand that you can only do so much, but I would appreciate if you can at least protect her from physical harm.” Ryu was acting like a protective parent, which is something she can never be in her current state. Is it any wonder why she would create a puppet for a daughter in this case?

[Nina]
hqdefault.jpg

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""And how does that make you feel?""]
It was another day of classes for the tiny, pink haired teen and due to the success and enjoyment of her previous medical class she had decided to sign up for some more and had even been learning and practicing some of the simpler medical jutsu. She mostly did her training in herself with the aid of a kunai and though it did hurt the satisfaction of being able to fix it right up was exciting. She’d step into the classroom confidently with a bounce in her step and a big grin on her face which accentuated her facial scarring. “Mornin’ sir.” She would chime politely and then look over at the other two animals In the room? “Pony?” She would question at the smaller looking one and cocked her eyebrow since the larger of the two looked like a cross between a mare and an insect. “That’s quite weird… but oh well, I guess you know what you’re doing!” She’d say with a chuckle whilst looking at the teacher before turning to look at the board to read over it quickly.

She would nod and head for one of the seats up front, no need to be anti-social and pick a seat at the back of an empty room now was there? She’d take off her backpack which was filled with all kinds of scrolls, books and notepads and place the item on the back of her seat then take out one of the notepads and place it down. The notepad she had placed on her desk looked a little warn with some doodles on it and was in fact the one she had been using during the previous class and her own research and such in-between.

Reishii would take her seat and take a moment to arrange her few things on the desk before standing back up, smile still dominating her features and clearing her throat. “My name is… Minamoto-Kono Reishii and I am an Academy Student.” She would chirp, this was the first time she’d introduced herself as such since being adopted by Haruka and it did feel rather strange but at the same time she felt happy having finally saying it out loud. “I’m here today to learn more about the medical profession, Specifically the fields of medicine that are open to me once I graduate. I understand that most med-nin pick a specialization early and focus on that so I feel it best I learn as much as I can now so I can make the right choice.” She’d finish with a soft sigh, catching her breath a little and once she was sure she was happy she would park her bottom right back down on the seat and await the next instructions curious still about the two animals and a little concerned that they were here as part of the lesson, though the fact that the older one seemed to be able to speak said otherwise.

[Topic Entered]
[/legend]

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Nara had seen plenty of "weird" in his line of work. From demonic influences, to animals/parasites destroying and taking over their hosts altering and changing their physical structure. But the pair of four legged creatures that appeared first were something that peaked the Nara's interest. Indeed, Kaito had not seen anything like it and though he had many questions to ask he would abstain from it at the moment. He was indeed a professional. He had stopped writing in his notes once he heard them enter the room. Winged horses with horns on their heads...So like a Pegasus...The dark versions that is.

He looked at the Mare who was now speaking towards him. His eyes locked on to hers, taking in what she had to say. He cleared his throat a bit putting the notes to the side. This was the exact moment the pink haired student walked in.

"I assure you that your daughter will not be harmed by anyone while I am on duty as her teacher. You have my word."

Kaito gave her a small signature half crooked smile. Hoping that that would be enough, he waited for her to leave. This was when the pink haired child gave her name, which caused Nara a bit of confusion. Did Haruka have two children?... He pondered for a bit without letting it show o his face. Haruka was one person Nara had met not so long ago...And she was definitely something other than human...

"Nina, can you please read the directions on the board, and introduce yourself to the class." He said in a soft tone of voice. After she was done, Kaito waited a bit longer for any late students before getting up and closing the door. He then walked in front of his desk, and leaned on it. It was a rather small class but Kaito preferred it to be.

"Alright, as you guys know my name is Nara Kaito. I am one of the eldest residents of the hospital here at Stone. I am very glad that you both took time out of your busy day to take this class. For that I commend the both of you. Knowledge is probably the best weapon a ninja can use. It can also be the most devastating if used incorrectly. A double edge sword if you will." he took a pause, looked at their promising young faces and reminded himself of the first class he ever took. So he would use some of that knowledge to start his class.

"But enough of the introductions. Can anyone tell me what the "Coagulation" jutsu does? And how it is much different than the medical jutsu "Mystical Hand"?"

[OOC: Sorry about the lateness, RL issues and was waiting if anyone was going to join the class late. I would like to keep it at a 2/3 day posting limit if possible. Lets have fun =D]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu smiled and nodded, “Then I leave her in good hands.” Ryu then walks over to Nina a gives her a little nuzzle. She then shoots Reishii a look that says, ‘if you hurt my daughter, I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep.’ Ryu was a very protective mother. Looking at the clock it seems she should be heading to her own class room. She had a lesson due to start in the next half hour. Ryu trots out the room, goes down the hall and enters the room two doors down.

Nina reads the boards directions and then looks to the desks behind her. At that moment she was sitting down in front of the desks, but that not likely what the directions meant. Nina places her forehoofs on a chair and tries to lift herself onto it. The chair wobbles and tips over to its side. Not willing to admit defeat, she bites down to the seat of the chair and pulls it back into the upright position. She then tries again, but this time with the use of her wings. The insect like wings on her back buzzed furiously and she was getting a little height; enough to get her on the chair. Panting heavily she looks at the board to read the next direction. Her head fell onto the desk with a thud. It took a lot of her strength just to get seated; now she has to stand again. Nina places her forehoofs on the desk and lifts herself so that she was standing on the chair. She was not getting off this chair after trying so hard to get in it. The next direction was easy. “My name is Gen Nina. I am student rank and it is my desire to someday become a shaman like Aunt Shikora.” Shikora was Ryu’s zebra and no she is not an official shaman, though she does act very shamanistic. Nina then flops back down into her seat thus causing it to shake a little, but it did not fall over.

The teacher welcomes the students to the class and asks them a question. Nina was not sure what the jutsu did know the meaning of the word. Coagulation is the natural clotting of a person’s blood, which would prevents a person from continuously bleeding. So her best guess for what the jutsu does was, “It reduces bleeding?” As for the second part of the question she had no answer. Hopefully the other student could finish what she started.

[MFT]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl would sit back in her seat and wait as the pair of ponies and the teacher sorted everything out amongst themselves and he seemed happy enough to teach the younger mare. It was certainly going to be a learning experience for more reasons that the fact that this was a class that was for certain. As the older mare left, she gave Reishii a look as if she was mad at her or something and not being one to back down she looked right back just as intensely before sticking out her tongue and chuckling to herself. By this time the younger pony, Nina had managed to find herself a way to sit at the desk though it certainly didn’t seem all that comfortable to her at all but, the mare seemed very determined to try and act like a regular student, Reishii would giggle softly to herself at how cute it all was.

It was at this point that the lesson would begin proper, it would be a small class as usual but she kind of enjoyed that since it meant more face time with someone who know all the things she was striving for and probably more. He would begin with a seemingly confusing question or at least it would have been about two weeks ago but the two jutsu he asked about were ones Reishii had been practicing with religiously. She would open up her notebook and glance over a few of the notes, allowing Nina to give her answer which was correct on the first half of the question but Reishii felt she could give a more detailed answer. “As Nina said, Coagulation does help with most bleeding injuries though depending on the severity of the wound it may need to be cast two or three times to fully close a wound.” She’d say with a confident nod, honestly she’d gone overboard on her own experiments and learnt that the hard way, leaving a few small scars here and there but nothing overly noticeable like the scars on her face, the Glasgow grin as it was known, but those weren’t of her own volition. “As for the difference between the two, Mystical Hand can fix up minor cuts, bruises sprains and the likes but again, if a cut is to deep it simply won’t close it up which means you continue to bleed and are the jutsu will have been a waste of time, everything needs treatment in the correct order or you could just make things worse after all.” She sighs happily and smiles toward the teacher, satisfied with her answers and hopeful that she hadn’t made a fool of herself by being wrong.
[/legend]

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito stayed at his post as Nina struggled through the directions on the board. She was one tough pony, as it was not easy to balance herself and take a seat like a human when being a horse like creature. Admiral spirit is what she had and Kaito would commend her for it. She then spoke first, answering just a short portion of his question. Reishii then spoke after the Pony, her answer more complete. It seems like she had done a lot of studying and done some research by herself. Kaito took a mental note on this girl. Though her answer was complete, it was not the complete answer Kaito was looking for. She may have over complicated it, something that is not truly a bad thing.

"You are both correct in the sense that it stops bleeding. And Reishii, you have explained very thoroughly what Mystical Hand can do. And you are correct in the sense that if the cut is deep enough, casting Coagulation two or three times will stop the bleeding much faster than Mystical Hand. But Coagulation Jutsu has more than just that advantage." Kaito smiled at the kids, made a couple of quick handseals and then his right hand started to glow green. Performing Mystical Hand Kaito would explain the major differences of each.

"As you guys can see, Mystical Hand is a jutsu that allows the casters hand to heal a minor wound wherever the hand is placed. Just like Coagulation, Mystical hand can stop minor bleeding. But what happened if the cuts were not deep, but rather many?" He took rolled up his sleeve, and with a quick motion took out a scalpel. His hand stopped glowing green, as the scalpel was tossed form left to right hand. With quick, almost flash like reflexes Kaito made five very light wounds on his forearm separated across the entire back and front. Blood trickled slightly from the wounds.

"Would anyone like to try and use Mystical Hand on these wounds? I promise I do not bite." He smiled at the students to encourage them. Kaito believed in the hands on style of teaching. Once they got the basics, explaining theory will help them hone their skills. Hopefully non of them would be shy to do so.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nina closes her eyes and concentrates which sent sparks of chakra on of her horn. It’s not surprising horses don’t use handseal like humans do, because that kind of impossible for them to make them with hooves. Sparks of green chakra continue to spray out of her horn like a sparkler, but the teacher would feel no healing effects. It was like she was trying to start a car, but the engine won’t turn over. Suddenly there was a surge of power flowing through her horn and it glowed with a bright emerald aura. The teacher would then find his entire body enveloped by the same aura. He would feel a loving warmth and he would be healed. He would also be able to tell that this was not mystic hand because it was far too strong. Mystic hand only target the placed touch; this healed the whole entire body from injures. This likely surpassed any healing arts he seen from a student for this was a mastered B-rank jutsu. There is no question why Nina is in an advance medical class, because she obviously has a gift for healing though her control seems to be lacking. When the jutsu was over and the aura fades, Nina was panting heavily at her desk. “Did it work?”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii was pleased that her answer hadn’t been wrong and she gave out a little chuckle of accomplishment. However it did seem that she’d overlooked something in her research since as far as she could tell that was the fundamental difference between the two, she was glad she’d signed up for extra classes that was for sure. To demonstrate this missed fact it seemed there would be some practical hands on work to do which honestly she’d come to enjoy, watching wounds close up as if never there to begin with. Nina would be the first to have a try at it, Reishii would come closer and wait as the pony seemed to be having some trouble with her jutsu; She hadn’t really thought about it but she realised as she watched that Ponies couldn’t make handseals though the glowing horn on her head quickly gave away how that was gotten around. The pink haired girl would stare up in awe of the glowing extremity and thought out loud. “I wanna touch it…” Though a sudden burst of chakra would quickly take that curiosity away, cutting herself was one thing, losing a hand was another.

It seemed however that whatever it is she did worked a lot better than any jutsu Reishii herself was currently capable of. On top of that she’d totally healed him up meaning there was nothing for her to actually do but this girl wasn’t about to let that stop her. She reached down into her pouch and pulled out a thin looking Kunai. “Well, I guess in Nina can do all that I need a new target!” She chimed as she started to carve away at her arm with the blade, more carful than in her previous class at least, this time she simply mirrored what Kaito had done on himself onto her own arm. “Okay, so five separate wounds… you know I never did try using these jutsu on more than one injury at a time! Guess I still have a lot to learn.” She laughed and then made her handseals, Kaito and probably Nina would see that as her hand was enveloped in the normal, green aura, there was also an orange chakra flickering amongst it. She placed the hand atop the wounds and began to heal away as she usually would though before long she would quickly come to the hurdle that Kaito would have expected and she would look at him, simply awaiting an explanation as the blood trickled down her arms slowly, not that it bothered her at all she was too deep in the learning zone.

[MFT - 437]
[/legend]

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pony was first to go, as she trotted towards Kaito. The clipping noises of her hooves would echoe around the room, until she stopped. Curious as to how she will make it all work, Kaito waited towards for the action to happen. Having no hands did not mean she could do jutsus, which she proved correct as her horn started to glow and spark up a bit. What happened was unexpected. Just from the surge of chakra she was focusing kaito's brow raised slightly. This was no ordinary healing jutsu, it was really impressive. The entire zone was restored to perfection. The blood coagulated, then sealed, skin crusted then it sealed. At the end the crust started to evaporate as a new layer of skin was created. A beautiful technique. This was way beyond any academy level jutsu. But Kaito did not want to raise attention to it as Nina seemed to just do what she thought was Coagulation. She could easily pass the medical exam if she so pleased. But did she use coagulation? Did she do as instructed? Was she trying to show off? One look at her and Kaito knew she obviously had now clue what she did exactly. She seemed to have used a good amount of chakra though, as her fatigue was visible.

"Well, you did manage to stop the bleeding. So I guess it did work. Good job Nina." He smiled at her. This was no the moment to scowl a student for doing more than what she was asked to do. Right after though, Reishii brought up a good point. Being completely healed, she had no place to practice. Before he could say anything though, she proceeded to make her forearm the canvas. Kaito just prayed she did not go too deep...And with a sigh of relief he noticed she had done an excellent job.

He watched intently, as she focused chakra on her hand. First mistake. The chakra that was visible did intrigue him though. A bit of orange chakra flickered in and out of it. It was rather unique to say the least, but was it harmful to the success of the jutsu? Not at all. He watched as the area healed, but the blood did not stop. It was obvious that she had not really passed, but then again Kaito was expecting this to happen.

He walked towards her, his right hand curled up in a fist in front of his mouth. "And this is why Mystical Hand and Coagulation differ. The Coagulation Jutsu does exactly that. It coagulates the blood, stopping it from bleeding. This is done by focusing some chakra on the wounds not on your hand." This time, Kaito pulled out the scalpel and made them same incisions he had done before, and on his other forearm aswell. Putting the blade away, Kaito looked at Reishii first, then Nina.

"Think of stopping the bleeding, not on healing. The is also a major difference between the two jutsus. Do not cast it on your hand. Once you have done the handseals, focus on the bleeding wounds, and concentrate your chakra there. That is the main principle of how the jutsu is casted. like so."

He made the same hand seals he once did, and approached Reishii. To demonstrate what he meant, he rested his index and middle finger on Reishii's forehead. She would feel his chakra flow through her at first. Then she would feel a warm sensation on the wounds, and if she looked she could see her wounds would be glowing with green chakra as the bleeding would cease. It left behind crusted skin, just like a regular cut would heal. he then took a couple of steps back. This time he would show her his right forearm.

"Now it is your turn. You can connect your chakra through a touch in any neutral zone of my body. All you need though is for your chakra to connect to me."

After Reishii's try, he would go to Nina.

"If you would like to try again, this time though try to just stop the bleeding. But if you need more time to rest that is also fine."

[marked]

[ooc: Guys i am sorry for the wait, and crappy posts. I was in the middle of an emotional roller-coaster and I have finally started to feel the ground beneath my feet again.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nani continues to pant, and says, “Rest yes.” Her horn glows with a violet aura, which did mean something but is unlikely to be noticed. What happens next was quite peculiar a medical tent formed around them. Within the tent were two small beds and a full stocked first aid kit. Though the tent looked to be made out of simple cloth, it was extremely durable. The tent would act as a barrier and would protect anyone that would be resting inside. Nani begins to climb into the bed but, then sees the first aid kit and gets an idea. Originally she intended to use to bed for rest, but this tent did supply means of healing she could use. “I may be to tired to do anther healing jutsu like before but…” Nani jumps of the bed walks over grabs the kits handle with her mouth and drags it to the teacher. “If you take a seat on the bed I can treat you the old fashion way.” Teacher would likely question how summoning this tent took less effort than to cast a Coagulation Jutsu. Perhaps contract animals find summoning a rather easy task.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pink haired teen would think on what had been said for a moment, sure she’d been able to heal herself by focusing chakra into her hand, but as the teacher explained so long as the chakra is focused on the person being healed it should work. She’d always wondered if she’d been slower at healing than normal, truthfully her jutsu had only been slightly effective since she’d been doing it wrong and her body’s natural healing had done most of the work for her over time, she was unaware she held such an ability though. “Hmmm, I guess that makes sense, I’ll need to refine my technique then!” She exclaimed and started to practice just that as Kaito went on with his explanations and instructions, she made her handseals but instead of focusing on her hand she’d focus on her arm, there was no wound to heal but she had a way of knowing if her jutsu was connected in the right way, the orange chakra was actually an overflow of fire chakra that her body seemed to overproduce in abundance and it meddled with any other kind of justu she tried to cast.

She would watch as again the older male placed injuries upon himself to allow them some practice, letting her go first this time since Nina seemed to be rather talented, whether she knew that or not was to be disputed however. Reishii would nod and take in a deep breath through her nose. “Okay, focus on the injury not on my hand. Let it flow…” She would let her emerald eyes close as she concentrated on the Coagulation jutsu, performing the handseals flawlessly and then reaching for the teachers hand and trying her best to connect to him, it certainly took a moment and was probably not perfect but even with her eyes closed she could see the wounds on his arm and her chakra went right to work to slow the bleeding.

During this process, Kaito would not be able to ignore how strange the girls jutsu felt, aside from the fact that his blood was being tampered with to stop him bleeding out, the heat would be very noticeable, both from her hand and especially her chakra. The entirety of his hand and forearm would warm up rapidly and possibly begin to sweat, it wouldn’t be an unpleasant heat however but more as if he’d stuck his arm into a sauna and let it hang there for a while. She was also unusually quiet as she concentrated, though through the quiet the small amount of laughter that lingered on her breaths rather creepily could be hear.

[MFT - 443]
[OOC – Sorry for the wait~ Will be faster from now on! >:3 ]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back