Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Battlecraft (Exam)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Exorcist tags conjunction with the leech seals were a most surprising combination. Upon each of the tree being placed upon each target the pyramids blew up and dissembled the dark novas simply fizzed out and the Djinn-Spawn was now back to its original form being a very tiny form. In addition three leech seals were still sapping its power. The Djinn-spawn writhed in pain or what was best described as pain. Miraculously each of the three examinees had taken little to no damage from what evasive mauevers they had taken be it the literal act of jumping about, the body swap technique, or merely Tama's superior intellect.

After great stress, the Djinn-Spawn did ultimately reject Tama's seals but at a great cost. The Djinn-Spawn's body was now even smaller than before it was put into the tank. The creature in question was the size of a small dog. The creature was still shaking as trying to draw in what energy it could to sustain any sort of threatening form. Furthermore the creature then stopped moving. A kunai would simply rise out of its chest, being the kunai that Okibi had stabbed it earlier with. It would seem as if the Djinn-Spawn when it was forced back to its original form took with it the kunai into its being, and the kunai within perhaps had sliced several important organs that contributed to the Djinn-Spawn's well-being.

Now then. Which one of our fearless examinees would go forth and give the Djinn a good poke to see whether or not it was truly dead? It wasn't moving, and it had a kunai sticking out of the chest or head whatever one preferred to refer to it as.

Once again to perhaps play up the theatrics of the situation the lights would go out as Keystone Prime was once again on the fritz. "Power Outage Detected. Attempting to restore ... please wait a moment." The facility would speak as the internal engines began to work up. "Please wait a moment longer." The engines would begin to get louder. "Wait for it..." The engines would then die down. "Error. Critical error. Kindly proceed to Sector Three, before some vicious thug does even more damage."

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama fist pumped the air as he watched the creature defeated by the combination of the three.

Hah! Take that you xenomorphic parasite!<i></i>”

The scientist turned around to look at the girls with a smile as he clenched his fists again and caused all the chakra crystals on his body to simply dissipate back into the air. The spell ink that he had used to help him draw in the nature energy was still there and still glowing with leftover energy that was still in his body.
His first instinct was to go up and hug Okibi in congratulations but the voice above them decided that, no, this wasn’t quite over just yet. Something else was going on in some other sector. He was starting to wonder if this was the exam or if this was just an average day working her.
Turning back to the Djinn-spawn that appeared to be quite dead Tama kneeled down before it and pressed two fingers down near it and pulled out his ink set again to draw a barrier around it that, when activated, would create another chakra field but in reverse. Worked into the barrier jutsu was bits of both the leach seal and exorcist seal that would pretty much suck out energy every time it tried to draw on any.

Tama stood back up and crafted a single hand-seal to activate the barrier around the spawn. He was going to make damn sure that the creature couldn’t move before he left the room to go and investigate anything else. Once everything was set in motion the scientist moved away from the creature and back towards the group to nod at them.
I suppose we proceed on to the next sector to see what madness is planned for us now.<i></i>”

The blond pulled his hands out of the jacket and tossed it down to reveal his full bodysuit. He had no idea what was going on down there but he doubted the trench coat would do nothing more than get in the way if he needed to move quick.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi curled up into a ball and threw her arms over her head when the djinn pyramids exploded and the energy dissipated. When she looked up, the room had calmed and what remained of the creature was now prone in the middle of the floor with a kunai sticking out of its chest. Huh, had that plan actually worked? Okibi stood up and grinned as Tama whooped with victory, she would have rushed him and congratulated him for coming up with their winning strategy, but apparently Keystone Prime had other ideas. The mechanic, feminine voice from earlier chimed over an invisible intercom, saying something about a power outage. Just as it was, the lights in the room went out, and Okibi could no longer see anyone else in the room.

Great, now what were they going to have to deal with?

Okibi followed her nose to the center of the room, where Tama was apparently doing something to the K.O.ed creature. "Should we really just leave it here?" She asked out loud, since she couldnt see that Tama was setting up a barrier around the spawn. She listened as Tama proposed moving on to the sector the invisible lady had spoken of. There was some rustling of frabric, and Okibi could only guess what he was doing now. Was he getting naked or something? She grinned to a herself. Well, a girl could hope, couldnt she?

Turning about, Okibi sniffed out Ame, found her and started to gently herd her towards the door. Since all the lights were out, she figured neither of them would be able to get around very easily. When she walked by Tama, she curled her right hand around his wrist and started pulling him towards the door as well. Once she'd gotten everybody outside, she stopped to sniff the air.

"So uh, do either of you know where Sector Three is?" She asked with a hesitant chuckle. They couldnt see any signs that would have pointed the way, and her nose really wasnt going to do much good since she'd never actually been to Keystone before . . . How the hell were they supposed to find their way?

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amy slowly lifted her head once she heard Tama let out his 'whoop' of victory before jumping to her feet with a small clearing of her throat. No one had seen her cowering on the floor, right? Right!? Dusting her clothing off some, she took a few steps over toward the tiny black figure on the floor. Looking down on it, she grinned a little, happy to have made it through at least the beginning of the exam. Tama had begun to seal the seemingly dead creature in so it wouldn't be able to attack again and the redhead let out her own little cry of victory as she turned to Okibi.

The teenager was about to congratulate the pale girl on her kunai idea when the lights went out and the feminine voice rang through the air again, this time letting them know about the power outage - duh! - and trying to get the power back on and functioning. Amy had gasped a little when the lights went out, still far enough away from her teammates to get to them in this darkness. A soft sound like metal sliding against leather would be heard through the darkness as the swordsmith drew her golden blade and held it in front of her, listening as hard as she could in the darkness for any movement other than Tama or Okibi.

The sound of fabric rustling caught her attention and she spun in the direction of the sound and held her sword out toward it, dropping into a more defensive stance. Then there were footsteps that sounded like they were coming in her direction. Spinning in that direction she thought she could make out a pale figure coming into focus out of the darkness and it took a long moment until she realized it was Okibi and she sheathed her sword with a quiet, "Sorry..." as she followed the girl through the dark to collect Tama and then out into the hall.

"Um.....Yeah, no idea...." Amy answered, drawing her swords again - just in case - as she stared through the darkness. "I wish I could see in the dark though....I have some fire jutsu but I think that would be frowned upon...then again, we are in Suna..."

[[MFT // WC:378]]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With the Djinn-Spawn sealed. The group was quite lost. None of them seemed to know their way around the facility, and who's fault was that? Well I suppose you could blame Sousuke, since tours in the facility were few and far between. "Follow the yellow brick road." The building would suggest. Yellow lines be they lights or chakra began to light a path of sorts. "This pathway does not guarantee a safe journey, but ... it is a pathway. Keystone will not be held accountable to any encounters with rogue puppets, science experiments, untested weaponry, or anything of the sort. This is quite possibly your fault, in fact ... I am beginning to think that this was pre-mediated upon by yourselves. Shame on you." Several gears were shifting, and very loud thumping noises were occurring. "I didn't do it."

If the group were to follow the path, there would be the sound of rattling metal, and then it sounded like someone was scratching sheet metal. "Entity of the third cataclysmic level detected. Entity of the fifth cataclysmic entity... and most disappointingly an entity of a first cataclysmic level detected. This is quite stupid really." Keystone continued to chat. Was it a warning? Trying to inform the three of their next foe? The pathway would lead to a door with a big glowing number four on it. "We have arrived at Sector Four. Sector Three in just past sector four, but I'm sure that you're aware of that. It is most likely that you will engage the entities of cataclysmic potential in the next room. Maybe you should arm yourself with a sharp knife, not that I expect it to really help you. You may seem threatening with a knife, but let's face it you're probably better off with a samurai sword. I don't think any of you have that, except for the ginger. Unlike her, the other two of you aren't really prepared. It's probably fine that the male is wearing body armour, but it looks like silly. It's on his file." The Number Four would then transform into Tama's profile. "Yes. It's here. He has armour, but it does look silly. The master has superior armour... but his ward doesn't really care for it. She think it's stupid, I in turn think she is quite stupid. Oh well. You may proceed to enter the next room." Tama's profile would disappear and then the door would open up. "In you go." Should they enter, then the door would shut behind them. A reinforced door would then come down behind them again and further reinforce the door. "I wouldn't try to hit the door, you may be subjected to a severe electrical shock. If you do so, I will proceed to call you Monster repeatedly, because that is truly what you all are."

"Oh, by the way. Those cataclysmic entities I spoke of earlier, they're in this room. Good luck." The room would begin to hum softly, and like in the room prior, several lights along the floor would appear showing the way to the next room, at the end of the hallway was a door with a glowing number three on it.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trio continued walking semi-blindly into the dark until they heard the voice of a computer enter overhead. Yellow lights lit the way for them and instantly the old paranoia in Tama’s brain snuck up on him.

The scientist pouted at the Wild Child as he pulled his wrist away from her hand, his temp senses returning to normal. Tama took point to guard the other two should something try to ambush him since he had proven himself to be quite the leader of the group so far. His plans and tactics had, so far, worked flawlessly.

So on down the corridor they traveled listening to the voice overhead drone on about ridiculous things. Who cared if he looked silly wearing his body armor? It had high defensive capabilities and was resistant to every last one of the chakra elements, plus it allowed him to perform a certain new jutsu without draw back.
Yet despite the warnings and despite the almost taunting tone in the computer’s voice he lead the girls towards the room. They had just taken down a Djinn Spawn, surely they could take on whatever else the Prime had to throw at them.

The runes on the scientist’s hands and fingers had fully recharged again and provided a soft glow that mingled with the yellow light to show a green like aura coming from his appendages. If any creatures were to strike down on them now they would have to deal with the blond already at full power; unlike the Djinn Spawn who had the mercy of waiting for him to ‘charge up’.

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A yellow pathway lit up on the floor, relieving Okibi. Apparently the robot lady voice was going to happen, even if she was going to be snarky about it. The further they walked the more the voice seemed to talk, and slowly, it started to grate on Okibi's nerves. Damn, how could something that wasnt physical (she assumed) talk so much? She was just as bad as Sousuke! Worse, even, because she obviously knew how to throw an insult.

They reached a doorway and made their way in, but not before the voice went and called her stupid. Did that really just happened? Had voice just called her stupid? Okibi came to a grinding hault right inside the room, and didnt even flinch as the doors came slamming shut behind her. The voice warned them not to attack the door, and Okibi could handle that, although she would be lying if she said the desire to hit something wasnt building. Ill prepared? Stupid? Oh, if she ever got her claws on that voices controls . . .

"Maybe if you show yourself I could hit you instead." Okibi muttered to herself, the metal of her right hand grinding as her fist clenched tighter. A door further away from them lit up with the number three, telling them that their destination was just beyond. But then the annoying voice went and told them that some 'cataclysmic entities' were in the room with them. Okibi looked around and sniffed the air, just slightly confused.

"What is it talking about?" She asked out loud, not really expecting an answer.

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The redhead's emerald eyes blinked a few times in the dim light from the yellow pathways that had recently lit up, she had almost become accustomed to the darkness when the building turned on its brights just to throw her off. Frowning a little as she tried to force her eyes to refocus to this new level of lighting. Listening to the disembodied voice that was beginning to grate on her ears and give her a headache, her temper was bubbling up, in no way was any of this their fault, they were just here for an exam and this stupid place was plotting against them. “Ugh, shut up already!” The teenager muttered, her hands gripping her blades tighter, the color in her knuckles fading out to white.

Amy looked at the garishly yellow number four on the door before them, still listening with ever bubbling annoyance as the stupid voice continued to speak...though it did make fun of Tama's definitely silly looking, but clearly practical, body armor and praise her for being prepared with martial weapons, triggering a little grin to flash across the girl's face before she became confused and annoyed once more with the robotic voice taking about master and his ward. Amy had no idea who these people were, and her momentary pride at someone noting her preparedness disappeared.

As they stepped into the next room, the door slammed shut behind them and Amy jumped violently, spinning around and dropping to a defensive stance before she realized it was just Keystone Prime again. Mentally, she made a note never to come here again unless she absolutely had to.

Standing up straight once again, she chuckled just a little at Okibi - apparently she wasn't the only one with the fiery temper – but her eyes gazed around into the semi-darkness, searching for the enemies the frustrating voice had warned them of.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Would you like a biscuit and a spot of tea?" Keystone Prime would then proceed to cough or what was best described as mechanical cough. "Your entire team is dead. I can't believe how badly you screwed this up." The building seemed to be having a conversation with itself, or was it? "I am being compromised by Masashi Mako. You should stop her. If you don't then you will probably be forced to fight a Juggernaut puppet. I really don't think you want to fight one of those. Your chance of success is twelve percent, which is not in your best interest, in other words, I would put money on it beating you to a pulp, gambling money, which I just won because I placed a bet on you winning against the Djinn Spawn. Good job."

Several clicking noises were heard from above, and the ceiling opened up. "I banned the use of Juggernaut puppet, but Spider Convey was chosen by Masashi Mako to murder you in the next stage of her stupid exam called Battle Craft. No. I really do think it is stupid. She really annoys me. She really wants to fail you. I enjoy watching you make mistakes, and respond like children, which you all are, but I am truly designed to love and nurture." From the ceiling something crawled out. The spider convey was massive and was quite a bit larger than the Djinn-Spawn. "A Juggernaut would be bigger, that I can assure you of. This is a challenge, but for the white haired lobotomized girl you can think of me when you're punching this thing. That is if your fist doesn't break upon impact, but hey it might." The Spider Convey proceeded to crawl across the top of the room, it seemed oblivious of the three or was it? "I think Masashi Mako messed up on trying to long distance control this thing. This is gripping. Truly. This is gripping. Oh. I think she just noticed you." Just as Keystone Prime finished speaking the Spider Convey would position itself above the three and then proceed to fall, as in fall on top of everyone in an attempt to crush them. From there things would begin to get worse as the Spider convey would begin to weaponize itself with several blades at the end of each spider leg. "That money I won from betting on you from earlier, it's double or nothing. Do not screw this up."

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The computer kept jabbering on and on about some pretty crazy stuff but the scientist did his best to ignore it. He didn’t even think of anything the voice was saying as a credible threat since nothing was really happening at all but he didn’t ignore it either. He began to change up his breathing so that it would calm his body down, which was a technique he picked up from his martial training, and began to take a stronger focus with his mind.

A sudden sound on the ceiling above them caught his relaxed attention quickly. His green eyes shot up in enough time to see the spider thing drop down on top of them with blades drawn. The thing looked unnecessarily heavy as well but he wondered just how strong the surface was exactly. The voice had said that Okibi was going to hate it for some reason and Tama could only imagine that was due to a hard surface. He decided to test a theory via a quick ninjutsu attack.
The Ryuu held his hands out and sent the nature energy stored in there to join that which was in his feet. The abundance of nature energy was able to connect to the nature of the building and began to draw up from the floor itself to form a horde of bullet sized orbs made of white energy. He waved his hands out towards the bullet orbs and sent out a pulse of chakra that covered them in a second layer of energy that would form a drill head over the bullets as they shot towards the falling spider.
The remaining bit of nature energy he had in his feet he used to shoot his body out towards the edge of the falling spider thing where one of the blades was. His hands rushed towards his body to echo his chakra back and forth through his body to cause chakra to layer over his flesh. With a twitch of his hands the chakra attuned to the steel element and covered his body in a thick layer of steel that would deflect the blade should it try to hit him as he dodged away from the new enemy.

[Using The Following Techniques:]
[Stone Bullet with the Chakra Attuened techniques Naturalize (takes away the Earth Element and makes it Non Element), Empower to increase the strength of the attack, and Hustle to further the attack.
The technique used while he was dodging from the blade is the Titanium Body - Metal Ninjutsu of the Tsuchimikado Bloodline]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, Okibi was in serious need of something to hit. That damned voice had just called her stupid, again, and she insulted the constitution of her fists! Oh, how she so desperately wanted to get her hands on that machines controls.

Now snarling with rage, Okibi threw her metal arm up at the ceiling, pointing at nothing with her mechanical claws. "Joke's on you, you invisible bitch! Sousuke made this arm especially for me, and if you think one of your stupid toys is gonna break it, you can think again!"

Then, she wasnt even surprised when the ceiling opened up and something crawled out of the opening. It scurried over the cieling like, well, a spider, which it seemed to be in the shape of. Light glinted off the tips of its numerous legs, indicating that they might be a little sharp. Not that Okibi cared at this point, she was just happy she had something to take her aggression out on now. How Tama and Ameme were keeping such cool heads, she had no idea.The robot voice and that witchy grandma wanted to attack with with a toy spider? Bring it on.

Before the spider could even begin to fall, Okibi flashed through hand seals and activated her Anti-Gravity jutsu. Immediately she could feel the gravity shift around her, making her light as a feather. She pivoted on the floor and shot across the room, out from under the spider and to the side of it. She saw Tama preparing a technique and coating his body in a metal armor, but his actions werent going to stop her from making her own.

Okibi then made a leap for its head, trying to grab on with her left hand, as she reared her right one (the metal one) back, stiffening her fingers so that it took on the shape of a spear. With a loud growl, she drove her Spear Hand down, intending to impale the back of the spiders head with it. If her attack prove successful, she would leave her arm there, and with her mastery over the element of Lightning, channel the Lightning Torrent jutsu through her metal fingers and into the spiders inner workings. She would maintain that jutsu for as long as she could, always being mindful of the machines many dangerous legs. If any of them came for her, she would have a Body Switch ready, and hopefully, it would then impale itself with its own limb.

[Actions
Anti-Gravity dodge
Quick Reaction - Spear Hand
Lightning Torrent - Maintained
Prepared Body Switch]

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rolling her eyes, the redhead sighed a little, getting more and more tired of listening to Keystone ramble on and on. She just wanted to pass her exam and become a Genin. Re-sheathing her swords, she tapped her toes impatiently until the voice began speaking about what the old woman had decided to throw at them next. Just as she began to pay more attention, a noise above them caught her attention, causing the youngest participant to raise her emerald green eyes to look at what had entered the room. Jaw dropping, Amy shook her head a bit. They were to fight this huge spider thing? Oh lovely.

After a moment, it skittered – would a spider that big really skitter? - across the ceiling to position itself right above them before dropping from the ceiling and flipping over, falling toward them with sharp spikes on the ends of its legs. A little gasp would escape the girl's throat and she would flip backwards far enough to be out of range of the sharp blades before drawing both her swords with a soft whisper of steel on leather, slashing out into the air, sending a wave of energy toward the construct.

With a grin as she quickly slid her blades back into their sheathes, her hands still gripping the hilts, she watched Okibi jump onto the spider's head and stab her mechanical hand into it. Following suit in her own way, Amy would run up and jump into the air to land on the things back, repeatedly slashing her blades through the air, sending more waves of energy aimed for the bases of the constructs legs. All the while, holding a body switch jutsu prepared should she be the target of any attacks.

[Used the following:
Iaido Fighting Style – Nanjirou
Energy Slash – Nanjirou
Body Switch Prepared]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tama was the first to move after dodging the body slam from the Spider Convoy. Tama fired a series of silver bullets at the mechanical menace. The bullets seemed to merely bounce off of the armoured body of the spider. When the slash came from one of the spider legs Tama found himself being slightly staggered. The blow was forceful which would have seriously injured him if he didn't armour up. The Spider merely turned his head towards Tama and then with two legs he would swing at Tama full force. Tama would be sent flying if contact was made, and quite possibly he may go through a wall due to his armour.

Okibi took this moment to mount a truly terrifying assault. She hopped onto the spider head and positioned herself to spear head the head. Her fist went through the head and found something of interest. A green crystal. Okibi would then channel lightning chakra in the form of a torrent jutsu into the chakra crystal. The crystal exploded and then the spider began to shift back and forth. The head would drop and roll about on the ground. "Good job Oblivious Okibi. I invented a nickname for you. You invented one for Sousuke, and so I have one for you. I hope you like alliteration. Oh by the way you have graduated from stupid school, you have now been enrolled into the slightly less incompetent school. I would clap for you, but I lack hands. Oh wait. Mako is golf clapping. She is clearly unimpressed." The Spider dropped down and then all of the spider limbs would turn and point at Okibi and then proceed to attack her. Several limbs would meet the mark, but it was a block of wood as Okibi had body swapped out. "Good job. My gambling money grows."

Amejisuto would follow up with her own attack. She would attack the legs with energy slashes. Each slash connected but very little damage was done. It seemed that the legs were made out of sterner stuff. Still though the energy blades made scratches in the legs. The head that was rolling stopped rolling. Curiously it would turn and lock onto Ame and launch itself at her like a cannon ball. Luckily she had a body swapped jutsu too prepared. The wooden block was broken into splinters as it connected.

Four of the spider limbs would then break away from the body and transform into a series of giant blades. Each were roughly the size of a head chopping cleaver. Two of them would rocket themselves at Okibi, and then the other two would rocket themselves at Amejisuto.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinking that this beast wouldn’t be much harder to kill than the Djinn Spawn, the scientist didn’t even think twice after his attack was launched. His ‘bullets’ were some top notch armor piercing stuff but as he turned to survey the wreckage a blade smacked his steel body; hard.
Even with his added defenses he could feel ribs cracking and his body being sent sailing through the air to crash through another wall. Silence was all that came from the sudden hole for a few seconds. During that time the fight continued without him as the other two companions continued a safer approach to the creature using kawarmii to dodge sudden death.

A metal hand grasped the edge of the whole as Tama slowly pulled himself up and out of the darkness with his head throbbing something fierce. There was a constant ringing coming from his left ear that was bleeding now and he was pretty much forced to rely purely on his dojutsu to see what the hell was going on. The fight with the metal spider was going…evenly he supposed. Neither side of the fight was giving in it seemed but then the spider decided it was going to launch those sword like appendages towards his team mates; two each.
Panic washed over Tama was he watched the legs being launched. He knew that he only had enough speed in his metal form to block one set of blades leaving the other person to defend the second set. He was trying desperately to figure out who would be the best to block the attack and counter and knew deep down that no matter how much he wanted to play hero for Okibi, she was their best chance for a counter.

With a roar the scientist activated the seal on his chest to cause an explosion of dark chakra to fuel his movement, zipping his body through the room to drop in front of Ame and punch one blade out of the way and take the second one in his gut. Blood exploded out of his mouth as he grasped the leg after it struck him to keep from being pinned to the wall at least. With a grunt of sheer will he removed the blade from his body and dropped down on one knee as he forced his seal back down so he could heal himself; healing with dark chakra was a bit of an oxymoron.
As nasty and crippling as the wound would have been on just about anyone else the scientist looked back at Ame with a serious touch in his slit irises,
Don’t worry about me, help Okibi.<i></i>”

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ha!" Okibi jeered at the spider's head as it fell to the floor and rolled away. She had little time to celebrate her little victory though when the spider's body fell to the floor and started attacking her with all of its legs. A few of them hit, skewering her through the back. For a moment, it looked as though she'd truly been speared - she was even making those yucky gagging sounds dying people made - but the jig was up when her body disappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving behind a mutilated log.

Okibi reappeared on the other side of the room, grinning with triumph. It quickly left, however, when that stupid female voice started up again. She covered her ears, trying to ignore the mechanic sound, but her hands werent doing much good. Eventually she just lost it and threw her hand up at the ceiling in the form of a fist. "Would you SHUT UP!? Your commentary is unnecessary and pointless!"

Just then, Okibi noticed Tama climbing out of a hole in the wall. When did that hole get there? He was looking between her and Ame (who'd just been canon balled by the spiders head. Why could it still move!?) with a torn look on his face. What was he about now?

She heard movement behind her, and snapped around on the balls of her feet. She was just in time to see two large, heavy blades come flying at her. Dammit dammit dammit all, those were too heavy looking to deflect with magnetic jutsu! Oh, but wait, she could use other magnetism moves to get out of the way. Okibi flew through a quick round of seals and threw her hands out in front of her, aimed at the half prone body of the spider. She ducked low, and while her anti-gravity armor was still in effect, pulled on the magnetic field around the spider. She shot off like a sling shot across the floor, skating a full inch above it thanks to the lack of gravity around her body.

She was flying at the spiders main body with dizzying speed, and flipped through more seals. Her metal arm started to vibrate, giving the sharp edges of her claws a chainsaw like quality. She boosted the constitution and the reach of her arm by extending her chakra beyond the tips of her claws, making the weapon twice as deadly. Once close enough, she sprung off the ground and onto the spider's abdomen, skating up it like a ramp. She stabbed her vibrating arm downwards, raking it over the center of the spider's back, attempting to expose whatever was inside and possible tear some stuff up. But, seeing as how the head had still been capable of moving after she'd severed it, she was beginning to think that tearing apart its body might not actually do any good.

Okibi vaulted off the back of the spider, twisting in mid air to land on her feet some ten or fifteen feet away. Her nose twitched as a scent suddenly hit her nose like a punch, and her head snapped around on her shoulders. That was blood she was smelling, and not just anyone's blood either. Had there been a dirt floor under them, instead of the (whatever the heck Keystone is made of), a cloud of dust would have been left in her wake as Okibi shot back across the floor to Tama's side (OOC: I'm going to assume Ame didnt just stand there while things were going down. :p). She crouched down beside him, her hands hovering in the air but not touching him. "What happened!? You big idiot! How could you let yourself get . . ." She noticed for the first time where the blood was coming from, and her eyes widened. "Stabbed in the stomach!? Whats wrong with you!?"

Her words came out sounding harsh, at least to the untrained ear. Her voice cracked in more than one place during her rant, and her eyes started to glisten with distraught tears. She held them back, but she could still feel the sting, and their desire to fall over her cheeks. Her face was turning red with the effort to keep herself together, but the smell of his blood - and there was quite a bit of it - was making her head reel. He better get his shit together quick, otherwise Okibi was going to have a full on melt down right in the middle of a rather important fight.

[Actions
Polarity Shift - Special Action
Ionic Infusion (chainsaw hand)
Chakra Extension]

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Appearing a fair distance from the construct, Amy saw her kawarimi target splinter beneath the huge metal blades and panic shot through her small body as the thought that it could have been her went through her mind. Just as that horrifying thought crossed her mind, four of those blades detached from the spider and two of them launched at her, she tried to prepare herself for the impact, readying herself to dodge them, deflect them...something. Just as she had prepared herself for her fairly reliable instincts to take over and save her somehow, Tama shot across the room and deflected one blade before taking one in the abdomen. A gasp left the redhead's lips as she dropped to his side, unsure of what she should do. The man that had saved her life twice before had now saved her again, this time taking a serious wound in the process. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered when this same man had healed some pretty grievous wounds on her own body. That was the only thing that kept her from completely freaking out as she watched the scientist pull the blade from his stomach. Her hands gripped his shoulders, afraid to touch him anywhere else in case she made his wound worse – if that was possible. She looked into his eyes as he turned to speak to her. The simple words brought her back to the situation at hand and, after taking a deep breath to calm herself completely, she replied, "Alright, just promise me you won't die. I'd have to find some way to bring you back so I can kill you again." Her voice was still a little shaky, but she chuckled a little and swallowed back her fear, squared her shoulders and promptly jumped to her feet, running into the fray as Okibi ran over to help the wounded blonde.

As she came upon the construct, she saw the gashes in the metal that Okibi's mechanical arm had made and a victorious grin flashed across her face. Mentally thanking the girl for giving her a clearer target, she would run up on the construct, jumping into the air to land on its back, drawing both blades and proceeding to stab her incredibly sharp blades down into the ready-made weak points, courtesy of the pale-haired girl. As she tried to do some sort of damage to the spider, she made sure to mentally prepare another body switch jutsu.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In response to the flying sword legs of the spider Tama was the first to move. He moved to aid Ame. Tama's movements were successful as he knocked the first blade with his fist, and the second one stabbed him. The head which had destroyed the kawamiri target from earlier would spin around and begin rolling towards Tama. The head would spawn legs of its own mid way and begin crawling towards Tama. While it didn't seem like an initial threat, who knew what the head had in mind for Tama. As the head drew closer and closer to Tama, he would see a countdown timer in the many eyes of the spider head that was crawling towards him. It would probably be best to assume that the head contained a bomb of sorts.

Ame went on the offensive with Okibi who successfully and tactfully evaded being sliced up by the dual blades. Okibi conjured her chakra and extended her melee range. Okibi used her chakra to slice up the Spider Convey's back. As she opened it up she would see several gears working about, for the most part. When she opened up the back some parts would come out. Still though the convey seemed to be operating, even if some parts were missing. Before realizing Tama was injured, Okibi would take that to rip out gears. Luckily for Tama as she ripped out some of the gears, she ripped out some mechanics which then caused the countdown timer to stop.

Ame remained on the back of the spider, and continued to hack at it. Whereas Okibi started things, Ame continued and ultimately ended things. With dual blades she stabbed at the gears and continued to take out several integral working parts. The spider convey began to veer left and right. As Ame's blade dug in, the Spider Convey was driven forward and crawled towards Okibi and Tama. Ultimately the spider convey stopped right in front of Okibi and Tama only inches. The convey twitched for a moment before ultimately coming to a stop. "Well then. I suppose Amejisuto is amazing. I suppose I ought to refer to as the Amazing Amejisuto." Keystone Prime would speak. There was a slight pause. "Mako seems to be quite unamused. Oh. Where did she go? She was just right here..."

The doors at the end of the room would open up. Mako walked in. "Congratulations." Her tone was anything but congratulatory. She looked over to the spider convey. "Hrmph. I wish Keystone didn't stop me from unlocking a Juggernaut. It would have been quite entertaining to watch that thing fight you, and to see the cogs in your heads turn, or better yet spin. So tell me, what did you make of my grandson's puppet? You totaled it, but if you were forced to work beside it, which some day you might, what strengths does it carry? Or is useless?" Mako searched her military uniform pockets for something. Once she found it she pulled it out. "I'll give you two minutes ... starting now. Take fifteen seconds to clean yourself up of course. "

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The scientist watched with a smile on his face as he felt the warm blood gushing out of his wound. The two girls went on a serious offensive with a fury that truly backed up his on-going fear of women. Yet still there was a certain beauty in their movements as they destroyed the robotic creature that had managed to injure him. He didn’t even notice the little head that had crawled up to him with a bomb timer on its face until Okibi landed next to him in a panic mode and of course by that time the head had fallen over from remote death.
The wound Tama had taken was far worse than he was originally expecting to take though he was still glad he did; it probably would have killed Amy. Unfortunately because he had been so distracted watching his two female companions unleash havoc on the metal creature he was almost out of blood. A good pool of the warmth surrounded him and he could feel his consciousness loosening.

Of course Tama would die of distraction.

Yet thankfully the panicked look in Okibi’s face snapped back his mind to the promise he had made and the on-going situation they were in. Green chakra erupted from the blonde’s hand that was covering the wound with such a force that warmth could be felt from it. The flesh surrounding the wound began to slowly tie itself back together and then cauterize what couldn’t be simply healed back together until all that was left was a rather nasty looking scar across his abdomen. It was red and puffy in display of its freshness and was still quite sore to the touch.
Tama’s hand dropped away from his scar and he let loose a long sigh as he watched through tired eyes as the robotic spider finally gave in and collapsed. The Keystone started up another monologue about her opinion on Amejisuto but the blonde’s attention was focused on the near mental break down that was coming on in the Wild Child’s eyes.

With a grunt the scientist gathered his feet back under him, almost slipping once on his blood before catching his balance and gripping his sore gut due to the sudden need to use those newly repaired muscles.
Sorry,<i></i>” he said sheepishly to his friend as he stepped away from the blood and towards her, “I really didn’t mean to scare you like that…<i></i>”

However before he could get a really good apology in a door opened up with a “swoosh” and out popped the old woman who was running this whole thing.

Instantly he wanted to jump over there and punch her smug face. Intelligence overrode his temper but he was not very amused by how deadly this entire exam had been. The look no doubt shot instantly across his face as soon as he caught wind of her presence. He had to bite his tongue, metaphorically, but he managed to calmly walk up towards her in preparation to give her a piece of his mind if it came to it. Thankfully she just asked a question based on what they thought of the creature they had just fought with two minutes to respond.

It can take on multiple opponents with enough fervor to allow shinobi to use full advantage of shadow tactics. I could see fighting beside it if I had to,<i></i>” He emphasized that last part to make sure that he still wasn’t fond of the creations but only on a personal level. It had to be obvious that the Ryuu was a touch mad to keep his answer so short.

[mft]

Okibi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okibi didnt notice anything else, even as the spider went down with the last efforts made by Ame. At the moment, she only had eyes for her injured friend, who was kneeling in a pool of his own blood on the floor. Her vision was starting to blur and haze as the cloying smell of the red life's liquid clogged up her nose. She was only saved from losing it when Tama stood up - that was a good sign; he wasnt passing out from blood loss. However, when he nearly slipped in the puddle of his blood and lunged forward, that close to latching onto him to keep him from falling and injuring himself further. But he kept himself on his feet, and besides which . . . she didnt know if she was okay with touching enough yet to prop him up on her shoulder without losing it in another way.

She let out a loud sigh as Tama turned to her, and apologized for scaring her. Yeah, he should be sorry! Letting himself get stabbed like that. What the hell. "Just . . . don't do that again. I dont know what I'd do if-" She was cut off when a door on the other side of the room whooshed open, and her nasty grandmother stepped through it.

Okibi's face twisted up into a raged snarl, and she just barely kept herself from launching at the one armed woman. She was the reason Tama was hurt! Ooooh, how Okibi wanted to pay the woman back in kind. She didnt care if the woman was related to Sousuke and Chiyoko, she did not like her!

Her claws dug into her palms and broke the skin as Okibi held herself back. Blood trickled out from between her fingers, joining the puddle of Tama's on the floor. The girl never noticed the pain. "There were chakra crystals inside it, but I'm not sure what purpose they played. I destroyed one but it didnt seem to affect the spider at all. It's armor is fairly resilient, but it is breakable." And that was all she had to say about it. Surprisingly, she said more than Tama. That was very strange indeed since he usually had a whole library of things to say about science and constructs and . . . stuff.

Chiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the construct slowed to a stop the redhead let out a "Whooooop!" of victory and jumped up into the air to flip her body over itself and land with a soft thud on her feet next to the damaged spider. Grinning from ear to ear, she kicked one of the still-attached legs and listened to the automated voice up until the point where she gave her a nickname. Laughing, Amy jumped into the air again, shouting, "Damn straight Amazing Amejisuto!"

Her celebration lasted a few moments before her emerald eyes landed on the blonde scientist who was now pushing himself to his feet and almost slipping on the rather large pool his blood had formed beneath him. Amy took a small step toward him, a little grin still on her face as she looked him over, making sure he was going to be okay before she spoke again, her voice full of pride and excitement.

"I guess you didn't see that, did you? Oh well...I go-" She was cut off by the sound of the door opening and the torture artist that was Sousuke's grandmother walked in, not looking the least bit amused with their victory. The grin that had been plastered across the girl's face disappeared and was replaced with a frown as she was forced to move on with the exam. Listening to her comrades' answers to the old woman's question, she shook her head just a little before stepping forward to give her own answer.

"I wouldn't call it useless, but, personally, I would only choose to use it as a last resort. The construct has no instinct for when to hold back and simply incapacitate an opponent. It goes straight for the kill which isn't always necessary." Amy's arms were now folded over her torso as she looked the woman straight in the eyes, her brows furrowed slightly in agitation.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back