Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Behemoth Bones [requesting Kuro but Open to others]

Noke Gurochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gurochi skidded across the sandy ground and landed with a resounding thud against a nearby boulder. As he shakily got back onto his feet, he tried to clear his mind once more. Damn sandwyrm kids. Never fight fair. Gotta call in their stinkin parents and gang up on a guy.

Gurochi took a deep breath and tried to focus. All right. I know theres 3 of them at least. 2 adults and 1 child. If I can just locate them then I should be able to try and immobilize them. But before he had a chance to gather his strength, the sand below him erupted from the ground as an emerging sandwyrm threw Gurochi into the air.

”Dammit!” Gurochi stabilized himself in the air and performed several hand signs before shouting out ”Fire Style: Grand Fireball!” an impressive fireball launched itself from Gurochi’s hands and soared towards the sandwyrm, who tunneled back beneath the sand to avoid the full force of the blow. Moments after Gurochi’s feet hit the ground, a second sandwyrm charged from beneath the dunes and rushed towards Gurochi.

”Not this time!” Gurochi once more performed several handsigns, but these were instead for the Strength Boosting jutsu. The sandwyrm collided with Gurochi, who bravely stood his ground against the mighty beast with the aid of his jutsu and managed to match it’s strength, resulting in a stalemate of might. But it was not long before the first sandwyrm again showed it’s face and began charging Gurochi, who still had his hands full with the second wyrm.

Think, Gurochi! Think! Theres gotta be a way out of this! But unless Gurochi came up with an idea, and fast, this battle would take a turn for the worst very soon.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin Kuro stood at seven feet and weighed in at four hundred and fifty pounds. He wore a sand camouflage pattern heavy armor made of Takahashi fire-forged steel with matte-black transformation seals allowing it to switch from desert colors to pitch black dependent on Kuro’s vocal command or four tap sonic patterned code along his right thigh plate. Kyojin Kuro wore a matching belt and sheath around his waist where he had sheathed a pair of blade attachments for his battle gauntlets. Kyojin Kuro wore his battle pouch atop the belt it was a simple lizard leather pouch but easily camouflaged by rubbing it with sand or crushed stone if ever necessary just above his right hip. Kyojin Kuro wore his leg sheath on the interior of his left armored thigh just atop his silk gi shorts. A convenient slot in the multi-folded steel of his left thigh armor allowed Kyojin Kuro full access to his items without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his Takahashi forged battle guards and lower leggings were Kyojin Kuro’s enhanced runic terran sealed leather wraps for his hands, forearms, shins and feet. Kyojin Kuro normally wrapped his armored tail around his belt making it appear that Kuro wore a belt of armor resembling hand-sized reinforced double blades, but today as he patrolled the desert outskirts it flowed behind him granting him counterbalance to his off step running to throw off sandwyrms whom seek out rythmic patterns. Kyojin Kuro wore his mane of silver hair in tight war braids in ancient ceremonial fashion making his oxen horns much more pronounced but also making him look like a serious battle veteran, massive chakra gems implanted into his flesh and endoskeletal structure stood out on the back of his hands as well as one in the center of his forehead at the crest of his skull. The chakra gem in his left hand was emerald green with a spiral of a star in its center, if you looked at it closely and long enough one could see where it interfaced with the flesh and bone with tiny bio crystal circuits. The chakra gem in his right hand was ruby red with a six point star in its center, this one also interfaced with his flesh and bone with tiny bio crystal circuits. In the center of his forehead was a massive sunstone. This is an extremely rare chakra gem that is occasionally found in the deep deserts after being unearthed by the giant sandwyrms. Only the strongest of people could lift them due to their density and this body had one implanted in his skull and interfacing directly with his brain. It was a unique feeling to say the least but the interface with the sunstone allowed Kuro to dramatically pulse chakra throughout this body which was one of the keys to his transformational capabilities. It also allowed him to control his metabolic rate at a degree he had never believed was possible. His dark flesh was runed with runic terran seals and tattoos. His horns looked as if they were part of his armor along with his gems but the discerning eye would know that they were part of this giant's body. There was quite a bit of commotion in the Southern Quadrant so Kyojin Kuro was on the move when he spotted a sword wielding Sunan facing THREE sandwyrms. Sandwyrms didn't normally work in groups which meant this kid must have pissed them off or interfered with a Sandwyrm birth. Kyojin leapt from atop a dune to stop the smaller sandwyrm flanking the swordsman but he could sense by chakra and tremor that a third was still circling about.
"This is a dangerous time to hunt, don't you know it is Sandwyrm birthing season?"

Noke Gurochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gurochi was relieved when reinforcements arrived, especially since it happened to be one of the big guys. His armor was much more complex that Gurochi’s, which consisted of the basic leather armor. While he had never needed more powerful armor before, it would have been nice to be as armored as the newcomer.

”I didn’t know they even had a birthing season! I guess I was just lucky.” Well that explains the hostility. Gurochi counted on the sandwyrms fighting alone, not in groups. But now wasn’t the time to complain. Gurochi knew there’d be another sandwyrm showing up soon so he had to act fast.

Cmon Gurochi, you can do this! Gurochi slowly took one hand off the sandwyrm and pushed with all his strength, still keeping it at bay and matching it’s power. He slowly raised his fist into the air as he built up chakra inside it.

”Earth Style! Sinkhole Fist!” Gurochi slammed the ground, hardening the sand into 3 spires of earth that came from the ground around the sandwyrm and immobilized it, or at least for now. Now he had to focus on the 3rd sandwyrm. The big guy had stopped the smaller one and Gurochi temporarily immobilized the other one. Which just left the one underground. And if he had learned anything so far, it was that sandwyrms prefer to attack from below.

”Barrier! Energy Wall!” Gurochi performed the handsigns quickly and created a barrier of energy beneath him and his new ally. ”There. That outta-“ Gurochi was cut off when the sandwyrm shattered the barrier and erupted from below him, knocking him into the air once again. But after the impact, a hilt with no blade was knocked off Gurochi and sent flying into the air apart from him.

”NO!!!” Gurochi landed hard against the ground and frantically got to his feet, going after the hilt. It was then that Gurochi’s Sinkhole Fist could no longer hold the might of the sandwyrm as it broke through the rock and headed towards the panicked Gurochi, seeking revenge. Unfortunately, Gurochi’s mind was too preoccupied and unfocused to notice. At the moment, only one thing crossed his mind.

No no no no no! I can’t lose it! I have to get it back! I have to!!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin Kuro placed a kinetic barrier around Gurochi which had just enough strength to deflect the sandwyrm rushing him from his formerly unguarded flank. Having his right hand full at the moment Kyojin Kuro was happy this jutsu did not require handseals. He was even luckier that these sandwyrms were young and just now coming close to full adult hood. Pushing the sandwyrm in heat away so that her bond sister would follow He ran back towards Gurochi to help him escape the overprotective male that took anyone near the breeding grounds as a threat.

"You gotta move fast young one, these sandwyrms are on the cusp of adulthood and their guardian male is going to protect them with everything he has so we need to move now."

Noke Gurochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gurochi dived and managed to grab the hilt that had fallen off his person, which gave him just enough time to turn his head and see the huge sandwyrm roaring towards him. Dammit! Not again! Luckily for him, Kuro was there again to save him from the sandwyrms. The barrier successfully blocked the attack, the sandwyrm bashing into it and coming to a grinding halt.

Upon hearing Kuro’s words, Gurochi was put in a dilemma. The Noke Clan was one that never ran away from a fight, but they weren’t completely dense. They picked their fights wisely and fought with strategy and strength. Gurochi had not picked his battle wisely and had fought with neither a strategical mind, nor a strong offense. He had also used up most of his Chakra from using moves outside a strong line of focus so he had just enough for maybe one or two more jutsu. This was a battle that he had no choice but to retreat from.

”Ok! Let’s get a move on!” Gurochi performed the handseals for the Rock Golem jutsu and had just enough chakra left to summon forth 2 large rock golems to provide cover for their escape. Gurochi gripped his empty hilt in his hand and ran with all his speed towards the large tower known as the Toraono Dojo, a place the sandwyrms would most likely not follow.

Dammit! I botched it up again! At this rate the Mammoth Crusher will never achieve full power… or any power for that matter. I need a plan of action, some way to get it back to how it used to be!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After fending off the guardian sandwyrm and facilitating Gurochi's escape Kuro made his own leaping to the far left of the great beast before taking great care to leap away. It was something odd to witness a man his size leap like the wind was his ally carrying him far away from the conflict to land near Gurochi. They were outside of the breeding pit now and reasonably safe. "We need to travel with offset movement with no pattern so that we don't attract any more sandwyrms. I will leap intermittently so hop on my back and we will get you to the dojo swordsman." Kyojin Kuro moved with a swiftness and efficiency that belied his size. His steps were broken up between half steps and stops so as to prevent himself from moving with any rhythm he nodded to Gurochi to either jump on his back or follow suit.

Noke Gurochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gurochi stood up and dusted himself off. He could feel sorry for himself later. Right now, they needed to get somewhere safe. Kuro motioned for him to get on his back, but Gurochi was nearly as tall as the man. He judged Kuro to be about 7 feet tall, and Gurochi himself was about 6 foot 8 inches. His clan was one of relatively tall people, even the children. He decided it would be best if he just followed Kuro, making sure to repeat his movements perfectly.

As they leaped and jumped about, Gurochi’s head swam with thoughts from their battle. I shouldn’t have been so careless! Not only did I put myself in danger, but I almost lost the Mammoth Crusher! If this man hadn’t come along to save me, I could have died. I need to be more careful! I can’t make careless mistakes like this in battle. Especially expending all my chakra in several movements. If I had focused more then I wouldn’t have wasted so much excess chakra!”

”So hey… thanks for the help back there.” Gurochi wasn’t used to thanking people for saving him. He could usually handle most things on his own, and even if he needed help there usually wasn’t someone around who wanted to. ”So where are we going anyway?”

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You are very welcome swordsman and we are heading to the home of warriors and lover's of the martial arts like myself, we are heading to the Toraono Dojo, or as I like to call it, home."<i></i> After a bit of distance was covered the sand became more packed and crusted over like that of a riverway that had not seen rain in ages before they finally came upon a dusty but well made road of elemental sand stone, firm, firm and only slightly yielding to give any traveler a far more comfortable walk. In the distance a large citadel could be seen peaking over the dunes.

Topic Left for Toraono Dojo http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=369&t=7264&p=79001#p79001

Noke Gurochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gurochi followed closely behind Kuro. As the dojo came into view, Gurochi marveled in it’s splendor. It indeed was a sight to behold, such a mighty citadel in the middle of the desert.
This guy… lives there? Seems like a nice place to bunk. Lucky.

Topic left with Kuro to viewtopic.php?f=369&t=7264&p=79001#p79001

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back