Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Better Late Than Never [Akechi/Kuda/Requesting Entrance]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamui.

It was the jutsu that could move the Uchiha and whatever he desired through an alternate dimension, exiting wherever the man deemed suitable. It was a jutsu that normally caused great stress to the Sharingan user, but the gifted didn’t seem to have this problem. Akechi had long since mastered the ocular power that he possessed, even becoming accustomed to the blood that sometimes crept through his tear ducts. Power was a funny thing. People tended to survive the impossible, willfully throwing themselves in calamity’s way just to obtain a piece of something so fragile. However, in this world power, both physical and immaterial, were the keys to obtaining respect.

Conflict was at the heart of success in this world, and it was what created the division of labels such as strong or weak. Conflict was the most efficient form of communication in this world, which meant that conflict had to be the solution to the disease that plagued it. Fight fire with fire.

”I’ve returned.” The man said simply, arriving at the gates of Iwagakure, wondering if he was too late. Better late than never, right?

[Topic Entered]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once more transported by the man's power she was now rekindled by the sight of Iwagakure before her. It was a bit awkward since she was returning somewhat empty headed and for them to be casually approaching the gates it must have meant the young Uchiha had some type of accomplice to at least see to their entry -or at least she had hoped. To be honest, she was thinking of a more daring entry but that would have caused far too much headache later on making it even harder to thread through the village as she pleased. She had things to do, people to find and science to be completed. So simply waiting for the next gate guard to come by was all the two could have done....

"Despite having all the time in the world... having to wait still bothers me..."

[Topic Entered]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tch..." came a low, guttural sound from the obviously annoyed merc. The long-haired young man was making his way towards the entrance to this village with something in tow. Every once in a while a THUD would sound out behind him, but usually only when he stepped over something. Lots of rocks in this village...surprising, right? Gun was starting to get impatient. Ever since they'd shown up in this damned village him and his traveling companion hadn't seemed to get anything done! He roughed up a few hoods and troublemakers in some of the shadier parts of town, hoping to get some leads on where he could find someone with a lot of manpower to help with his situation, but they all turned up cold. Nothin'. Squat. It wasn't doing anything to further his goals, and he was pissed off. So pissed off infact that he'd decided to leave this horrible village and try his luck elsewhere. Maybe Lightning Country...or Wind! Yeah...Wind had lots of sand. He'd been there a few times with his band of thugs professional defense contractors to sort out some issues for their clients. It was warm...his problem was cold...it all made sense! And even if that fell through, Lighting Country could be his last resort. He was sure this place would have at least one or two people willing to do...well...something. But at least on his end he hadn't had any luck. And his partner wasn't really in any condition to relay his findings. Speaking of his partner, y'know that thing he was dragging behind him this whole time?

Yep. Sachi Ay Keiatsu. In the flesh. Passed out. Gun had found him asleep with his face down in a plate of food in some hole-in-the-wall of a restauraunt, and then proceeded to drag him across the entire village by the collar of his vest. "Zzzzzzz..." What? He wasn't waiting around all year for this bum to wake up! It was sort of impressive in a weird way that he'd been able to sleep through the entire thing. Because not only did he keep banging his head on low-sitting food stalls and going over bumps in the road, but his black-maned "friend" even dropped him a few times on accident. He didn't even twitch! It was freaky. "Moron..." was only barely audible as the mean-looking merc continued on his way. He was getting' outta this village as soon as he could. There wasn't any time to waste...he had important things at stake. And if no one here was gonna help him, then it was on to the next one! Or...it was supposed to be. See, as he continued to walk, Gun began to notice a slight..."ripple" a few feet in front of him. Almost like heat waves but different. He didn't really pay any mind to it...that is, until it got bigger, swirled, and two people materialized out of the center of it. Blink. He stood there, a blank expression on his face. Who knows what was cookin' upstairs? "Freaky." ...apparently, not much! It was a good thing Keiatsu wasn't awake, or they'd never get out of here. I mean...that warpy thing was pretty cool, and Kei wouldn't have left until he at least tried to do it himself. The agitated young man was about to set out for good this time when a certain set of colors caught his eye. It was Kudaranai...'s hair. One-of-a-kind and easy to spot. "Hey...you're that broad from the docks in W-" "*Snort*" "...Water Country. With the dumb hair." Yeah...so...turns out? Grace and tact? Not Gun's strong suit. He squinted irritably at Kuda first, before dragging his rose-haired luggage out in front of him and dropping him on the ground. "Thanks for that nickname, by the way. Now this dumbass won't shut up about it." And even though the former Chuunin was still asleep face-first in the dirt, a laugh and a barely coherent word escaped his mouth. "Ahaha...baka...~" A glare was the only thing he gave in response. Something else piqued his interest after he thought about it for a while. The last time he saw her, Mumu was with her and it seemed as if the two were inseparable. "Where's that other one? Pinky?" He asked, more out of curiosity than anything. This little delay wasn't going to stop him from leaving, but he wasn't in such a rush that he couldn't have a little chat with the woman who claimed she wanted to "experiment" on both he and Kei. Good thing they found that rickety old rowboat! Or that would've been a completely different ride to Iwa...

[Topic Entered w/ dNPC]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sleepy Guardian tossed around restlessly in his sleep atop the village gates. The sounds of people outside gathering together seemed to become something even he was not able to ignore sadly and just keep napping. With a large yawn the man stretched and moved to roll to his side and stand only to have found that he had no footing beneath him as he started to fall to the ground. "Dammmnit I just wanted to sleep and this crap happens." He said as he was falling swiftly towards the ground near what seemed to be four different people. Before the man would smash his face into the dirt he corrected his fall and landed on his feet while going to one knee.

Another yawn would come from him as he rubbed his eyes with his hands to wake himself more, the man's long white hair was ruffled and his crimson eyes would blink as he took a look at these people.

"Ello welcome to Stone where all your dreams can come true and people force me to say stupid shit like this while greeting people or such." With another look at them he would pull out a folder along with a pen that he used to keep the log of people entering and leaving the village.

"Alright normal stuff for getting in I will need names and all of that an passports and reason to come to our magical kingdom of rocks." His voice was tired as he was fighting back more yawning.
He would wait and hear the answers and receive what was needed to make this go smoothly.

[OOC: Topic Entered as Gaurdian/ANBU]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Friends of yours? Akechi questioned, mildly chuckling at the duo of weirdoes that greeted them at the gates. They couldn’t have been Stone shinobi. No, they normally placed the stoic and overzealous at their gates. This man had dragged another guy, for who knows how long, toward the gates with an irritated look on his face. He honestly wanted to ask exactly what was going on here, but it really wasn’t any of his business. Not unless they made it his business, of course. There was something that he needed to accomplish, and a woman that he needed to see. Nothing or no one could stop him from accomplishing what he had set out to accomplish…

Not even an ANBU. Speaking of which…

The man seemed like he despised gate duty, an oddity for a person that was supposed to be proud of being a guardian. Perhaps Akechi’s initial assessment would end up being incorrect anyways. “The normal stuff” he asked for. A grin appeared across Akechi’s face as he removed one of his forged passports, his name “officially” etched across it, along with an official stamp from Endo that showed that he had been in the village before. ”I’m a special correspondent of the Tsuchikage’s. My name is Akechi and this is another of my guests. I am here on business, and to see my family.” The Uchiha stated politely, nodding toward the passport in his hand he stared into the Guardian's eyes that lackadaisically went through the motions of gatekeeping. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to use his Sharingan, but the eyes of his began to “spin” with anticipation…

Just in case…

”Been a long trip. Any suggestions on food? I always like to here what the locals thing.”

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
lkIuaKt.jpg

If there was a moment that Kudaranai was ever caught by surprise, this was as good as any as some very familiar faces came waltzing in towards them at the front entrance. “If it isn’t Baka Porcupine and…”, her eyes would suddenly gaze at the what would seem to be knocked out Keiatsu. “Strawberry-head. I was surprised my test ra-friends was able to make it here in one piece. For a moment I saw you on our ship… then when I checked again you were no longer there. It was quite a conundrum, it worried me so. I thought you two may have become fish bait.” Of course she had ruled out any possibility that they were trying to escape from her. But to have them disposed of would have been quite a waste considering they had some rather unique qualities and abilities that she wanted to test. Some that were simply extraordinary like Keiatsu’s hardiness. It was also equally hard for her to forget the image of him walking around half naked within the icy hell known as Kirigakure. If anything, he should have died that day from hypothermia but here he was being dragged around like a log as if nothing ever happened.

“Baka-Porcupine, hair doesn’t have an IQ. So it cannot be dumb.”, she would quickly retort. It was obvious she was slightly defensive to his comments at least subconsciously (as any female would!) but her expression didn’t seem to change from the casual, indifferent expression she was known and use to. But now having found two of her test subjects, alas, she needed but one more to finish her collection. Another Strawberry head. Good grief. But she was the most loyal amongst them. Her faithful servant and love slave or so Mumu would have referred herself.

“Last time I remembered I left her at the Inn within Iwagakure…”</B><i></i>

“. . .”

“Do you think she may have starved? I did tell her not to move.”

But aside from that, another thing bothered her. Why exactly were the two moving away from the village rather than staying IN the village? If they were leaving, she wouldn’t accept it considering she was finally able to reunite with her precious lab rats. Besides, if they needed to go anywhere she needed to collar them first just like any other pet.

Her eyes would then gaze towards Akechi whom seemed rather amused by the two rather comedic attitudes. “You could say they are my ‘friends’ to some extent. The one being dragged around is Strawberry Head… and the other is Baka-Porcupine. I don’t believe they have normal conventional names.”<i></i> Forgetting she was the one who even gave them those funky names to begin with.

But despite the short moment for laughs and giggles- granted Kudaranai did none of that, it was time for business, especially with the masked man arriving at the gates presumably an Anbu or some type of gate guard. Once more the word came up again that she dreaded. Passports. The woman never had such a thing to begin with. Times were hard. Kirgakure-nin surely got the shaft if they didn’t get to swipe a passport before escaping from the icy hell. You would think one's life would be more important than a thin booklet with stamps.

<B>“My name is Kudaranai and as mentioned by Akechi I’m accompanying him as a guest. I had previously entered Iwagakure for console due to the ending of Kirigakure by the unforeseen snowstorm. But due to the nature of my skillset in medicine and science, my business tend to be in and out depending on my requests. I do not have a passport however you can document what information you need for my passage within Iwagakure.”

Painful. To believe seekers of Science, Truth and Wisdom was resulted to being blocked by immigration. It was just one of those days~

[Marked]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Guardian would rub his face again as he was still groggy and was hoping this would be over soon so he could go back to sleep and not do his job as one should do. The man would take the passport from the man named Akechi and take a look at it as he began to make the log of visitors. The passport looked real along with the name being etched upon it along with the Seal of Endo's to show access. This was either real or a really well done forgery of a passport but either way Kura had no outright reason to suspect the mans behavior at this moment.

"All right the papers look fine along with the reason to visit is a better answer then I lost my shoes inside can I go get them...yaaa it has happened and oddly enough someone was not lying and that was scary." He would eye over the man for a moment as to inspect and take note of the mans appearance. "Alright that should do it for you then and not for the young lady.

He would turn his attention to the young lady traveling with the man. "Alright Kuraranai so you are with Akechi and meds and science and the pursuit of amazing life changing random things or amazing stuff...I like this girl." He would snicker and let his mind run wild with the concept of an everlasting candy. "If you become brilliant can you make me a everlasting candy that I can have please?"
"Hmm well you do not have a passport but I do not see any reason to stop you as you do not seem to be up to anything in my opinion."

[OOC: Kudaranai =Access granted to Village]
[OOC: Akechi = Access granted to Village]
[Topic: Left unless stopped]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A prominent vein bulged in Gun's forehead as his nickname was spoken once again. He didn't give a damn about Keiatsu's, but his? Baka Porcupine? It was ridiculous! She could've at least given him an animal that was cool. Like a wolf...or a honey badger...something! When the topic of how they'd suddenly disappeared from the ship came up, the mercenary fell deathly silent. He turned his head and coughed, an awkward action that was completely unlike him. He almost seemed...embarrassed? "Yeah...we uh...found another boat." ...seems legit! Maybe Keiatsu had a different version of the story to tell? Too bad he was a-

"Eh?" ...wake. "No strawberries?" *sigh* Leave it to the mention of any type of food to wake the idiot up. His attention was less focused on the group of people that had gathered, and more focused on dashing back and forth, searching for any signs of food. Gun's eye twitched as he watched his rose-headed companion do what he did best. "Idiot." was the only thought that crossed his mind as he shook his head. The duo's Human Puppet acquaintance combatted Gun's candid description of her hair with a smart retort. The black-maned merc shifted his predatory gaze onto her. Then? Silence. "..." He stood there with both arms crossed, his dark green eyes unwavering. "...I don't like you." Yeah...he wasn't the easiest to get along with. Of course it was likely more comedic than anything, but still. A few words of Akechi's caught Gun's ear, and while Keiatsu was still darting around in the background looking for grub, the merc had finally heard something that was to his liking for the first time since they stepped foot in this village. He took a step or two towards the Uchiha, tilting his head as he did so. "Red-eyes. You tight with the boss of this village?" His eyes narrowed on the man before him. If Akechi really did know the Kage, then this was it. This was his pipeline to him. He'd get this guy to take him to Iwa's leader, and then he'd be able to get the backing he needed for his mission. It was perfect! I mean...sure he'd still have to lobby for support...and sure Endo was suffering from a severe case of death right now...but he didn't know that! It'd all work out in the end. So before Gun went to make his demands... "Can you take us to him?" Keiatsu...beat him to it? The rose-haired wanderer's whole demeanor had seemed to change. For whatever reason when it came to this matter he got serious. Even Gun was caught a little off-guard. He either really wanted to meet the Tsuchikage or really wanted something from him. Either way...

There was a fire in his eyes.

"Wh- tch...that was my line, moron!!!" Aaaaaaand queue the wringing of the former Chuunin's neck! Keiatsu went limp as he was shaken back and forth. The gate guard that approached them said some things. Akechi said some more things. And Kudaranai said some other more things. Most of it was lost on the two but the the thing about them not having names did manage to catch the mercenary's ear. He stopped for a moment, but only to angrily correct her. "Damnit! My name's Gun, woman." He nearly snarled at her! The usual scowl that was stuck to his face intensified. Right now Keiatsu was the one getting choked out, but who would be next was anyone's guess. "...Gum?" ...where did he leave off with Kei? Oh yeah. "Shut up and die already!" And then the strangling resumed! What a pair. Really.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Shouta_zps733f145c.jpg
|"Excuse me you three. I must decline entry for a brief moment as the village is in complete lock down for reasons confidential. To proceed further would require your complete cooperation. We are only allowing members of this village entry and mercenaries with desirable skills that can be used for our cause. Of course complying mercenaries will receive an escort around the village, room and board, pay as well for work provided. This is a mandatory draft for those seeking entry so what do you say?"

I appeared before the group with seven Ryujin guards all bearing the house crest and sigil. I patiently awaited their answer. The anbu guards were slipping and so it was apparent that I was right to monitor them using the Ryujin forces at my disposal.

[Ooc: just need you guys to agree for reasons i'll make clear after the war meeting being held. On phone so short post.]

[Stopping the mercenaries and missing nins from leaving. ][/col]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"You. . ." A chilled tone would echo throughout the very area as a woman would stand there atop the gates. A gentle breeze would now flow freely through the area, causing her hair to billow behind her. Haruka would watch down upon the gathering situation with a hardened appearance. Akechi was here, Keiatsu was here, and then a woman, and then seemingly a nameless nobody from her village was here. "You'll have to excuse me first." Her feet would slide and cause her stance to shorten a little bit as she crossed her arms over her chest. "For this village is no longer in a locked down status. Those were the words of your previous Tsuchikage." Her arms would now fold behind her back as she looked around. Was she making this admittance? Was she telling everyone that he was no more? It had to come out sooner or later, right? "What cause do you think that we're working towards? I put a stop to this war, there is no more war for you to monger about, animal... This village is no longer in lockdown, so you can clear your mind of any of your insane ramblings. " Her lips would spread into a small smile now, her eyes raking over the gathered crowd here.

"Akechi-san, Keiatsu-san, Sir, Ma'am..." Because she didn't know Kudaranai nor Gun, but she could at least address them, right? "I apologize that you are being held up in such a situation and being denied entry to our lovely village. Please, we will get you all set up accordingly soon enough."

"Now then, back to the issue of your lord and savior, Inu Endo..." She would look around, "I killed him. He is no more. I am your battle born Tsuchikage for now, and you will listen to my words and my words alone. Any insubordination will not be tolerated because you put yourself right smack dab in the middle of my radar for these lies you spread~."

"What can I say, you've pissed me off for parading around my gates like this, attempting to deny people entry. You are no ANBU, I do not recall you within my ranks. So I'll ask you once, and only once: Leave these gates and never return to pester our guests again, or I'll show you the might of your Leader." She killed men for far, far less. Anyone recruiting for the cause of war would be no diferent than the now dead Endo.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f66368ea-7961-42d8-aa2e-380470752dee_zps8c9770f9.jpg
|
"Is that so? Then I Ryujin Koyoko challenge you for the right to rule!"

Haruka had finally shown herself and I thought it odd that his Lord ship had not shown up from to the meeting. It was because of her and what was worst, her arrogance to speak ill to my father. Such disrespect warranted death. I emerged from my cloaks and dash right at her from within my fathers ranks. Hatred in my eyes...

"You disrespected my father, killed the man I swore to protect, had your hand in my sister's hospitalization, and oh how all of this, a complete disrespect to me! You have incurred my WRATH! Prepare yourself!

In truth I had suppressed my emotions about what happened to my sister until now... now it flowed from me in anger. I had projected my feelings on to this woman and was at a point of no return...

[ooc: You know this was meant to be. We must do this. Requesting this to be a 1 on 1 for Kage-ship. I promise you and anyone else involved in any war related topic with me, that in case of my victory it won't end in your death or the killing of your character. You do not have to extend the courtesy to me but just thought I'd make ppl feel more comfortable with this disclaimer.]

[Typos and things edited.]​
[/col]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Shouta_zps733f145c.jpg
|"I care not about who is in charge, only honor, strength, and respect... something you have lacking."

Once Koyoko emerged from my ranks I quickly halted her progression toward the woman using my chakra to pull her toward me.

"Clam yourself, the disrespect is toward me and my family and so I personally will see to this matter. I Shouta, Dragon of the North and South Gates challenge thee for Kage-ship."

[Calling B mod]

[ooc: What Akechi said, quit being thirsty lol besides. She is mine. I am giving the same courtesy as Koyoko. Sorry Akechi, she talking dat junk. Koyoko let me have this, I didn't get to go all out last time.][/col]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to his associate and her lab rats bicker amongst one another was quite entertaining. It was quite the refreshing to hear someone speak so candidly about his disdain for another, and it seemed like a running gag for this “Gun” display such emotion so frequently. ”Baka-Porcupine and Strawberry Head? There moms must be proud,” Akechi giggled, poking a bit of fun at the duo, and even fueling some of that fire that seemed to fester inside of Gun. It had been a long time since he had such colorful characters, in lieu of suspicious and destructive ones. Hell, one of the kunoichi that he was pursuing was both of those. Grinning, Akechi turned his head over toward Gun before answering his request with a simple nod of the head. ”I can set up a meeting.” Well… he couldn’t but he didn’t realize that he wasn’t able to yet. Endo was long dead, an act committed by the beautiful blonde woman that had captured his heart.

”Thank you sir. And candy isn’t a food, Guardian-san.” The Uchiha asked him about a good place to get some real food, not hard candies that rot your teeth. Everyone has their fetishes though. Akechi had quite a few of those, and it made sense for others to have the same. ”Your friends can come along too. I’m sure we can find some place rowdy to e--” Well… Akechi’s food quest would likely have to wait. A man appeared in front of him, metaphorically placing his hand on his chest, and pushing him away from the village unless he cooperated with his “regime.” It was an obvious power grab, in a power vacuum that affected the entire village…

And the cause…

Well…

She had just appeared at the scene, right in the nick of time. Or at the worst possible time. One or the other…

Inside, the Uchiha wanted to just pounce on her right there, but she seemed to want to keep some illusion of decorum while she handled her shinobi. After all, she had declared herself Tsuchikage, an honored bestowed upon her by a trial of fire. Funny how this whole thing worked. Now the question was…

Who would rebel? And who would fall in line?

”I’ll answer your question now, Iwain.” He didn’t introduce himself so the Uchiha didn’t have a name to call him by. Iwain was appropriate…

”If Haruka-dono is the Tsuchikage then I am forced to comply, right? What type of mercenary would I be if I didn’t align myself with the deepest pockets? I mean, that would be stupid. Stupid for me. Stupid for Kudaranai. And stupid for you.” Akechi spoke, his voice becoming more monotonous by the second. He wasn’t annoyed… not yet anyways.

However, he sure as well was getting there…

”I believe your queen politely asked you to leave. If you don’t… I’m sure Haruka-dono can work out a fee for me later. I tend to clean things up after all...”

But then again...

”You know what? Suddenly I feel disrespected. Suddenly my eyes tingle with excitement. Suddenly I want to be the Uchiha you all loathe and despise. Suddenly I want to end the rest of you, your family, and the rest of your miserable lives.” His eyes flashed black, his face mirroring one of entranced by bloodlust. Game time.

”I wonder how long you can last?”

[OOC: Don't agree with me. You are the worst one. You shouldn't have invaded my topic w/ your BS. Go grab a mod and don't try to draw this out either. You want a 1 v 1 but now you got me. Go get your crap ready.]

EDIT: Don't worry. I'll put in the request.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kura had started to head back to the village it seemed a man would appear and attempt to overrule his call on this gate entrance fully. This was enough to pissed Kura off as he did not like people fucking with his day and this person did just that indeed. As he walked back towards the group of people a woman also seemed to appear and attempt to put this man in his place only them to both be even more hostile towards each other.

"Damnit who the fuck are you to overrule my call as I AM working the Gate at the moment so push off." The man's eyes gleamed with fire as he walked back into the group and stood tall across from the man. As if thing had not already been enough to anger Kurayo the Guardian of Madness another attention seeking person seemed to show up to further anger him with adding more insult to him he felt.

"Alright fuck you all this is MY GATE at this moment so go find another one to sit at and cause a problem."

This was not his day as shit just kept going wrong and at this point he was livid.

[OOC: Stopped from leaving topic because of everyone else stopping]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Acceptance.

It was like a glorious tune to the woman’s ears. There were no ifs and buts, no quarrels, just a simple and clean process. It seemed the attitudes of these Gate Guards were all different as it should be considering all humans had their own personalities and qualities, the very things that made them unique. But it seemed her acceptance was only a fleeting one as another stranger had suddenly approached the lot revoking their right to enter. You could imagine the confusion here as she began to question as to why they were suddenly surprised with an ultimatum. Not even a proper reason at that. The man simply stated his reasons were confidential and somehow he wanted for them to wag their tails and woof in compliance like a lapdog of the state… which would have worked for a shinobi of their village BUT he was speaking to mercenaries. It wasn’t logical. Kudaranai wasn’t going to jump through hoops if there was no incentive or reason and of course, if the money didn’t equate to the risk there was no need to further banter on with idle conversations. But really, money was rarely her true inspiration although it helped with many things. What actually motivated this lass was discovery, understanding, and further bolstering her knowledge. Fun things. But was any of these things being offered with this woman’s ultimatum? Nope, at least not yet.

Then there was the appearance of a blonde haired woman. Kudaranai’s lips merely stretched into a mischievous grin upon hearing the words that escaped the young woman's lips. “Ahhh…. So this is the excitement you told me about? You never seem to disappoint me.”, Her rosy colored eyes would then shortly glimpse at the Uchihca. But what a surprise it was to hear such words of high praise leaving Akechi’s lips, enough so to call this woman “Haruka-dono”. So he already knew her name… Interesting, the woman’s eyes would gaze back at the blond as Akechi went even further granting her the title of “queen” during his retorts with the questionable gate guard. She wanted entry within the village as soon as possible but damn things was getting interesting, and she wanted to know more of this relationship between Akechi and Haruka. They well could have been nothing more than mere acquaintances but things were best not left unchecked. If she was to collar this man she needed to understand him. Learn a bit more about him. If this woman was his passion, she needed to understand them. Also, if the supposed Tsuchikage was in fact dead she wanted a look at his body- surely there was something of use she could use within her experiments…. Once more, fun stuff.

“I hope you don’t take this as personal. But I have no reason to accept your ultimatum. It’s not because I do not want to help you or the people of this village but because of the lack of depth within your explanation and reasoning. Only a fool would accept an offer without understanding the specifics especially when you speak amongst Mercenaries... and I do believe my companion here made that quite clear.“

But the tension of the little conversation between them quickly worsened as she could hear the sudden fluctuation within Akechi’s voice. It was eagerness, excitement. It was obvious he had lost his patience and was no longer playing around. The Shounen warrior was about ready to show exactly what he was made of just like in the mangas. It could have been because of this very woman known as Haruka or because of the questionable gate guard who spoke of unreasonable demands… But in all, this was something she needed to see. The supposed killer of the previous Kage, Haruka –somehow she had hoped for this to be true to get a glimpse of the psyche of this woman. The angered Uchiha, Akechi and the belligerent entity, no name... Yah she didn’t know that guy’s name. But if blood was to be spilt on this day, then let it be spilt because this was yet another form in how Humans communicated, a form of “love”.

“Sadly…” Not that she was, actually, her tone of voice was very much indifferent. “If this man seeks for your elimination then by all means you will be eliminated. Once again, it’s nothing personal against you. But don’t fret. Your life will be translated into valuable scientific data. You should be happy that your life will now have reason for future generations.”

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! Or was it...strangle, strangle, strangle? Daw, whatever's the most kid-friendly! The black-maned mercenary and his rose-haired friend went about their usual ways as more conversation happened around them. Akechi playfully egged the two of them on, but Gun's increasing annoyance was only redirected at Keiatsu. "Gun! It's Gun! Me n' you fought a while ago, y'idiot! 'Member? We wrecked that building back in Kiri?" *Ahem*. As for the sudden exposition...let me explain. These two had been...uh..."traveling companions" now, for about a month. It was true that the two had once met in combat. And it was also true that they destroyed a rather large building back in Mist! There was only so much structural damage a building could take, see. Especially when the wrecking balls were none other than these two lunatics. But with Gun's pride preventing him from introducing himself a second time to someone who reaaaaaally should've known him, and Keiatsu's horrible memory...well...let's just say they weren't exactly on a first-name basis.

Quirks, people. Quirks!

All seemed to be going fine and well (for the most part...), until...well...what's that word? Clusterflump? Yeah. One of those happened. First some guy appeared outta nowhere, telling both Kudaranai, Akechi, then Keiatsu and Gun that they couldn't enter the village. Even if this wasn't ridiculous in and of itself, Gun would've never taken this crap. Especially from a stranger. Keiatsu? Well...I'm almost 90% positive he didn't even know where he was right now...but I digress! The odd part about this refusal wasn't that the guy apparently had no authority to do so...but it was that Keiatsu and Gun were already in the village! Gun was dragging Kei out to leave, but then they saw Kuda and were likely about to turn back around. They'd already been through their entry process with Uka. The mean-looking merc was about to lay some harsh words on this guy when all of a sudden Haruka showed up, all majestic-lookin' and icy and whatnot. She wasn't too happy with this guy making calls he wasn't supposed to make either. She also mentioned in passing that she kinda sorta killed the previous Tsuchikage. Gun's mouth dropped open, and the hold he had on Keiatsu loosened a little. "Mother of-!!" The rest they say, was lost to the breeze. Keiatsu was still busy dealing with this "playful" chokehold his "friend" had him in, but he still managed a wave at the woman. "Yo! Haruyo!" This wasn't gonna be the end of his mission though. If this lady called the shots, then she'd just have to fill in. "Oi, me n' you gotta talk!" Complete with a pointed finger and all. His other hand was still busy holding Keiatsu up by the collar of his vest. Not exactly the most polite way of requesting an audience with the new Kage...but it got the job done. Manners were something of a rarity for Keiatsu and co., see. It was interesting to see how quickly things had escalated. What was only seconds ago a lighthearted atmosphere with absolutely zero hostility had almost instantaneously transformed into a ticking time bomb. Haru-yo was pissed. Red-eyes was pissed. This Northsouth Dragon guy too. Talks of challenges for Kage-ship and Uchihan-headed eugenics all sorts of stuff. Even the gate guard laid claim to this specific gate. Shiz was crazy!

So Gun? Didn't know what was going on. Keiatsu? Definitely didn't know what was going on. But whatever it was, it sure as hell sounded exciting! The black-maned merc had no beef with any of these people, but he definitely loved a good fight. He wasn't necessarily going to be participating in this one, but it was sure to be entertaining. As for his rose-haired numbskull of a traveling companion, he was much to busy- wait...where'd he go?

Blink, blink. He was standing on the edge of the battlefield. Watching. Waiting. A quick glance at the almost-surely-brainless youth would seem to indicate some sort of...thinking? Maybe he was measuring this fight's worth. Did he sit on the sidelines and watch? Or did he hop in a battle he had no business being in? But anyone who knew Keiatsu would probably laugh, and shrug off any notion that the boy might actually be using his head for something other than to cushion one of his many falls. His face had long since been bare of any smirks or grins though. And as for his posture...he seemed...relaxed? Truth is, this fight had very little to do with him. But when it came down to it, he knew Kudaranai and Haruka better than he did this stranger. They were both considered his to be his friends, whether they reciprocated that title back unto him or not. So was he going to stand idly by and watch them come to harm? No. But that didn't mean he was out for blood either. "Oi, Dragon-guy..." he began, while starting to walk towards Shouta. He was outnumbered. There was no way this was gonna end well for him. "There's no point to this. Just stop." Keiatsu was no idiot. Well...he was...but not about everything! He was close enough to everyone present that his Sense had no trouble doing its job. This Shouta guy was really strong. But so was Akechi. And Kudaranai. And Haruka. Probably Kurayo too. And even himself (though, admittedly, he was nowhere near as polished and trained as the others present...). Keiatsu was bad at math, and even he could see that all the odds were against this guy. He was gonna get himself -in all forms and definitions of the word- merc'd.

...literally!

"Ah-...what? Did you ignore me again, you bastard?!" Anyone hear something?

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was the thrill, the chill, the touch on the back of her neck that made the small hairs there rise. She could smell it like it was just yesterday: It was the scent of malice towards her once again. Was she not once the benevolent ruler of Stone that people could rely on? Now it seemed that she was truly taking up the role of the battle born Tsuchikage without any looking back. It was no lie that she would fight countless times if it were for this very village and country, a stark contrast to where she stood time and time before, wanting to simply just fade off into the darkness. "Oh bitch, shut the fuck up." Haruka would suddenly state towards Koyoko, her eyes not even recognizing the fact that she was standing... uh, where now? She was more focused on making glances towards Akechi and the group that he brought along. From atop of the gates, she would idly tap a foot now as she listened to the dribble that spilled forth from the angered woman's lips. "You, shut your mouth as well." She'd flick her fingers now, exhaling a foggy little breath. "Is it genetic that you all never shut up?" Lifting her arms up now, she would roll her arms, a slight crackle and pop emitting from them. It was true. Kyoko never seemed to shut her mouth either, all it was with this people was talk talk taaaalk and talk was boring now, wasn't it? Besides, it seemed that she was going to have yet another chance to grind a Ryujin or two into the ground. Why they chose such brutality upon themselves was beyond her. Then, she would listen to Akechi and Kudaranai speak and a small bit of laughter would pass the crystal maiden's lips.

"You're right. I am lacking respect for you because you've done nothing to earn it. Honor? Who said I was honorable anyways? Honor was the last thing upon my mind when I tore Inu Endo's head from his shoulders in front of the masses and declared him a traitor to our village. The one thing that you're wrong about, and you'll be dead wrong about soon, is the fact that I have no strength. I have strength of body, mind, and numbers. And it's going to be absolutely beautiful to watch the faux dragon burn down to the ground... It seems that Akechi, my dear, is a little bit upset." She'd offer a small smile before crouching down the slightest of bits, using that force to jump over the gathering crowd. Her heels would plant down against the ground lightly as she stood beside Akechi now. Standing up just lightly on her toes, she would press her amethyst painted lips against his cheek. A small token for good luck, right?

"Today will be the day that you fall to your knees and cry out for the mercy that will not be offered to you. Prepare yourselves." Haruka was sick of this bullshit, especially with the cockroaches that came out of the woodworking.

[ Information & actions to be sent once the Bmod shows up. ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So with recent events and Shouta agreeing to void out, that means I'm voided out, and that means that Koyoko is voiding out. So, uh... Carry on guys. I know that this became too much of a cluster and I am so sorry!

tumblr_naj6f0wRIY1rw0zoco1_250.gif

Have a poooosheen~.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back