Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Better Late Than Never [Akechi/Kuda/Requesting Entrance]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Actually, Akechi we are good for the entry. Just anything after Kurayo leaving is voided. Just consider us in now. Thread needs to be buried underneath the lolzie blanket. I'll meet you inside Keiatsu.]

Kudaranai would immediately tug at the two boys (Baka Porcupine and Strawberry Head) pulling them into the village, not at all giving them a chance to flee from her strong grasp. It was slightly odd but it was if she was day dreaming about some battle at the gates.. but yah there was nothing happening here. Just a normal day, like any other day.

[Village Entered with Akechi + Keiatsu + DNPC]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Haruka, I’m coming.” It was all he whispered to himself as he gathered his belongings and followed the band of misfits into the village. It was weird to him, following behind someone else’s footsteps for a change. He tended to walk out in front, bursting into the scene with an attitude. Why? Just to show that he was a damn boss.

Anyways, more caution would have to be exhibited from now on. After all, Akechi would be a wanted man pretty soon. Wanted in a variety of ways, naturally.

[OOC: Village Entered/ Topic Left/ I take back the void if I’m not going to be trapped in this “topic.”]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back