Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bird Man - [ Isamu & Junan ] [Contract]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A proposition, offer, or a chance of a new friend ship perhaps? Chaos and order, there is always a balance. Perhaps Junan was exactly that, the chaos to Isamu's order? Regardless of Isamu's or junan's personal feelings or opinions, the fact remained that there was a deal to be struck. One that could be very profitable if done correctly, not only money wise, but with information and reputation as well. Isamu was always told, there was no such thing as bad publicity. although, he doubt the person that stated that was referring to stealing and selling of humans.

Isamu watched Junan's movements as he spoke. There was something not life like about him, that Isamu couldn't quite place. He also noticed how the metal tube moved around his finger, there was something off about it, but Isamu couldn't figure it out. However, at this point it didn't matter. Isamu was currently in between jobs and had yet to find another one. Junan's offer was good as gold. Especially if he was going to be able to get in good with this "organization." So when junan asked the final question "So what'll it be" Isamu only took seconds to accept.

"A job is a job. That is the life of a mercenary. My personal beliefs don't effect my ability to do or complete a job. So the answer to you is a yes." Isamu never was a gambling type and he knew this man wasn't afraid of taking risks. He made that point crystal clear when they were in front of Daichi. Besides, when common goals align, it makes sense to become allies then unnecessary enemies.

With those words Isamu grabbed the large metal tube out of the air and stuck it on his finger. Isamu could have sworn he felt the air around the tube show a bit of resistance as he snatched it, but left the thought to a trick of his mind.

"I'll be waiting on your instructions then," With that Isamu assumed there business was done for now. However, this may not be the case, so Isamu awaited to see if Junan had a further reply or not.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junan grinned taking the metal cylander back and pocketing it. He pulled out what looked like a soft toy, but on receiving it Isamu would realise that it was more solid than that.
cosmos_toy__ych__by_silverloon-dao48mc.png

If you want to contact me, or let me know where you are, or perhaps if you find a client that you would like to do business through but would rather I manage it for you then feed some chakra into this and it will seek me out wherever I am. If I get work and I think you are near it then I will send you a message. Where are you going after this?

He asked and then waited for the others reply.

Turning and walking off he waved with his back to the man I will see you another time.

Another worker. The organization will be pleased.

[topic left if allowed]

Sunaku Isamu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voodoo cat doll? Isamu was puzzled by the sight of it, and a little at it's function. Even though Junan explained what that function was, Isamu was skeptical that this thing could manage the task. Still Isamu took it and nodded his head in understanding. The concept was simple enough pour chakra into it and it will find Junan, and Junan could use it to contact Isamu. Nothing is confusing about that.

Isamu was going to head back to Sand, he been granted a gift and he was eager to know what this meant. Perhaps spiritual enlightenment as Daichi promised, but he would have never imagined that it meant he would be stuck with two pesky owls who never shut up or kept their opinions to their selves. That is neither here nor there, at least not yet.

"I'm heading back to Sand, may have some interesting work lined up if I play my cards right." With that said Junan turned on his heel and waved a goodbye as he walked in the opposite direction.

Suppose he is not going to Sand. Isamu thought as he returned the signal that meant goodbye, that is a single hand in the air in a swift waving motion. Not that Junan would see it as his back was to Isamu, but still the point was the importance.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back