Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Blade and Soul (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=588&t=16193&start=15

OOC: Continuation of the fight between Shujinko and Kyo

The crowd roared all around them. Shujinko panted lightly, the children had been trading blow for blow for a long time now. But in the end, Shujinko's blade was winning the day. She had left deep slashes in Kyo's body, and while she felt tired, Kyo looked worse. She stood somewhat a bit more lax than usual, as if already declaring herself the victor. Her iron grip loosening.

"When are you gonna know when i've beat you Kyo?"

She shouted to him. A mocking smirk on her face. Her golden eyes scanning his battered body. Tension rising even higher between the two childhood friends. Sweat beading around her eyebrows, she licked up lips in anticipation, he looked like he still had a little fight in him.
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo gasped for air, doubled over as he looked towards Shujinko. She didn't hold back, cutting him deeply with that sword of hers, that bloodline of hers giving her amazing control with the blade. He knew he couldn't last much longer with the way he was bleeding, and soon the judge would either call the match or he would feint from the blood loss, the hemorrhage acting like a timer. He willed himself to move, slowly getting back into his fighting style, the girl's comment biting deep into him. "I...I don't give up. You know that." He would say back as he took a deep breath and stood up more straight. Every muscle in his body ached, wanted to quit, eyes growing heavy...he would shake off that feeling as he suddenly found himself running towards Shujinko, giving it his all as he began to throw a flurry of fists towards her, his attack not as accurate or as fast as they would normally, hoping to take her out before he passed out.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"And that's why you're admirable Kyo. You've got strong will, but you never know when you're beat. You can barely stand."

She readied herself for his next flurry. Easily foreseeing his blows and would either block or dodge the punches he threw. Awaiting an opening in his guard where she would shoulder ram him and do a force kick to knock him back. Shujinko was easily not going down. And she didn't like the stinging bite his punches left on her. So it was best to not get hit at all. She prepared her blade in front of her. Poising it in a stinger stance. Ready to stab at a moments notice.

"Either you're falling behind. Or I really am stronger than you..."

She said a little quietly. But enough for Kyo to hear.
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo gasped for air as she kicked him so hard, sending him stumbling backwards as he tried to stay on his feet. His vision began to go dark, panting hard as he felt his body losing the will to fight...until he heard those words. Those taunting, biting words. Was he really that weak? Did she really outmatch him already despite his training? He felt an energy welling up inside him along with his anger, glaring at the girl as he gritted his teeth. He needed to prove that he wasn't so weak, needed to prove that all those years of training weren't for nothing. He needed....he needed....

His eyes blinked as his vision went gray, eyes blinking as the outer layer of the world began to peel away. He could see Shujinko, clothes skin and muscle disappearing, the only thing left was her organs, skeleton, and a beautiful constellation that mapped her chakra system. He felt the corners of his eyes tighten, veins straining and becoming visible, his vision becoming more clear than ever before. He could see...he could see everything. From all directions, an evolved sense of awareness, able to focus on everything at once. Energy surged through him as his eyes widened, focusing directly on Shujinko. He could see the fault in her stance, the weak points of her chakra, the way she left herself open. He took a step toward her, though to observer's it would appear to be a sudden burst of speed. Like lightning he flashed towards her, fingers seeking to stab at those vital chakra points. Eight attacks to send her system out of whack, taking another step and turning his whole body as he sought to slam his left palm hard into her solar plexus.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

That was something she certainly didn't see coming. It looked like Kyo was on the verge of collapse. But it seemed her taunting was having more effect then she thought it was. Because Kyo began to give off such a surge of chakra that she could feel. She watched Kyo's eyes become focused to an almost unnerving level, and it seemed all this energy was now directed at her. Well that certainly wasn't good. Kyo wasted no time in pointing out the flaws in Shujinko's current style, easily piercing her guard, a couple jabs to the ribs was enough for her tod rop the stance and go into her more practiced Iaido. Not all 8 of his jabs connected, and he left himself completely open with the palm strike. Shujinko had to react quickly or he was going to knock the wind right out of her!

With quick thinking and some reckless abandon. Shujinko let go of her sheathed blade and her hand would extend out to collide with Kyo's. He may be a trained martial arts fighter, but Shujinko knew for a fact she was stronger. As strong as a bull in fact.

"Let's dance then Kyo!!"

She shouted, her knee ascending up, attempting to seek his gut. While this certainly was quite the burst of adrenaline, Kyo still must have been tired, and Shujinko was going to be taking some huge advantage of that. After the knee, she defaulted into a few very heavy swings with her small hands. Each blow would be easily devastating on the poor boy. And finally in an act of desperation, she brought her whole body in the air with a compact jump. And would then extend her legs out to force Kyo away with a drop kick. Swiftly returning to a standing posistion and grasped for her sword again. As if daring Kyo to try one more thing.
<i></i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo would find his palm thrust blocked with one of her own, unable to match her strength. As he reeled from the collision Shujinko attacked him with a rising knee, his eyes catching the subtle movement of her leg, foot rising to press against her knee and using it to boost himself up into the air. He matched her blow for blow, redirecting her attacks as he sought an opening, keeping himself aloft with the fury of their blows. The final meeting of their attacks sent him backwards, finally landing just in time to get dropkicked hard in the chest. He flew backwards, rolling a few times before standing up on his feet, already dashing towards the girl once more. He planned out the next dozen of his attacks in his head, fully intending to finally throw his all into a final barrage. The first of his attacks would be his last however, punching towards Shujinko before he fell over face first unto the arena floor. He lay still, barely breathing as his byakugan deactivated, all his strength gone as he finally lost too much blood to continue. Shujinko had won, at least this time.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She figured Kyo would be able to keep up with Shujinko in hand to hand combat. While he struck with amazing speed and accuracy, Shujinko's style revolved more around brute strength and movement. He drop kick managing to force him back enough, taking up her stance once again, she saw Kyo already coming at her once more. However, he wouldn't make it far before his exhaustion would get the better of him. Shujinko would watch him face plant into the arena. Loosening the grip on her sword as she knew Kyo was beat. He had no strength left to resist his body's desire to quit. It was over. Silently Shujinko would walk towards Kyo, striding swoftly over to his body. She would turn him over into her lap. Looking down at the poor child.

"Oh Kyo... why'd you let me beat you that badly...?"

She felt a little bad for hurting him so badly, but she needed too to advance. Noticing an exceptionally large gash on his arm, she ripped off a piece of her sweater, tying it around his arm. Looking down peacefully into his white eyes. Smiling gently.

"Don't worry, i'll always be here for you to fight again."

It was a simple gesture with heartfelt meaning to it. She leaned down slowly, using her leather glove to wipe away some of the dirt on him. He was a mess... oh well. She placed an ever light kiss on his cheek before the medics arrived and took him away. Shujinko sighed. He was probably too out of it to remember the gesture. The girl seemed a bit somber... but she had to get ready for her next bout against Oyochi.

~MFT~
WC: 278
[Topic Left]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back