Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bounding Leap [Run - in and out]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Previous Thread Continuation
OUMcK2T.jpg
5GWoNKq.jpg

Unlike a shinobi village where such scenes are commonplace, a rather large man bounds through the densely-filled streets with a small girl in his arms. The girl is screaming for him to stop, she is not fighting him but there is a sound of warning in her voice as she makes her demand heard before she changes her plea to something akin to ordering or warning those men and women milling about to 'move out of the way.' Looks of annoyance, indifference, shock and stubborn refusal seemed to meet her vocalized warning as Pestilence pushed on through. She was not sure if she was infectious or if her brother now was, but she knew that whatever was injected into her body was dangerous. She had no medical training but she knew what it felt like to be sick, that scratchy, dry feeling in the back of her throat, that generalized feeling of malaise and ache, her mind and vision seemed to be in a fog in fact but some of the symptoms could have also been attributed to her imprisonment and her treatment in that doorless cell.

Still, her brother was making a scene but not enough of one as he made his way through the crowds.
[Topic Entered and Attempted to Leave: 30 Min. S Rank (Pestilence). 4 Hours (240 Minutes). D Rank (Mine)]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back