Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Broken knuckles? That's it?!? [Taijutsu Class OPENED]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sensei directed them, then, to stretch out. Hikari was grateful for this, because it gave the opportunity to loosen up from her run. She stretched her arms up, and back so that she was bent over backwards, and as her blood went to her head, she shifted her weight to her hands them slowly arched her back again, and shifted her weight back to her feet. She stretched out her legs and then arms, and then rolled her shoulders.

Hikari decided to stand back and watch what the others would do before attacking, this time. She went to pluck her weapons free and put them away, after cleaning them off.

She watched as Keiji moved in directly for the hit. Then Shisou did something that Hikari didn't quite know what to make of. She wasn't even sure that he had hit the teacher. At this time, and as Shisou went to his place, Hikari figured that she was up. She frowned. He was much bigger, stronger, and likely faster than she was. Than any of them. He was trying to gauge how strong they were physically, or maybe how creative. She rushed at him just as Shisou walked away, using his movement to distract from her own, came in under her guard and punched his hip. She kept running past, til she was sure she was out of reach. She sensed that something was strange with this test, and it was making her edgy. It seemed like he was testing strength, but she didn't want to get caught and be the only one. She'd played to her speed, which was rather high, rather than her strength, which... was in need of improvement, and rather than assault him directly she did so by rushing past while he was- hopefully- distracted.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
LightningFarronfull494602-1-1-2.jpg

That was all she needed. Haruka stood with a bow to the instructor and promptly left the area, mental notes on each of the potentials written down in the memory banks of her brain. There wasn't much else to say or do, perhaps a visit to another class was on the schedule.

Topic Left

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saigo's body was lose and ready. He mentally prepared himself to see what these kids could do. Saigo knew who would step up first and that would be Keiji. As he assumed his position he noticed something. He didn't say a word he kept everything to himself. He inspected the body and his eyes. Noticing every muscle movement he could pick up. "Extreme concentration..."<i></i> He thought as he watched him intensely. He knew what he was aiming for as he eyes gave it away. Every position was clear but then which one would be his choice. As he released his punch Saigo was surprised. He used chakra in his punch. Like walking vertically to keep your balance you could enhance a punch with chakra. He was impressed and loved what he saw. This made him extremely happy as he kept his mouth shut. After the punch the next student came up. Shisou slapped his knees and went up. Again he watched him intensely. But he did something completely different form Keiji. He used movement speed to add power and make a diversion. Saigo once again fairly impressed he nodded. These kids were doing things that at Saigo's age in their time was unthinkable. After image, chakra imbedded punches what else? Just as he thought that he saw a flash. Lucky for the Special Jounin he was quick to realize that Hikari had taken a completely different approach. Stealth, movement and sneak a punch that was unexpected. The speed was blinding and if Saigo has not picked her movement up he would have maybe taken some damage out of the punch. But then again his family trait was a complete unfair advantage to them. He could withstand much more than the normal human ever could. She blew right past Saigo and then he nodded. He was happy with what he saw. They all threw well and could deliver good punches. But he saw something that he had to ask them.

"Impressed by all of you I am. Chakra imbedded punches, after images, and sneak attacks. These things I didn't start learning until I was already a gennin. But There is something that I have to ask you guys. From where does a punch start? Which part of the body?"<i></i> Weird question to ask at the moment. They had just each gotten a quick shot at him so why ask now? Well in due time his plan would reveal. But for now, he asked for the soul reason to see if they understood where a punch really started. After such question was answered, He would move on to his next plan.

[Finally sorry about the wait. Any questions please feel free to pm me.]

Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hikari bit her lip as she ran her hands through her hair, "Where does a punch start?" What a question. Well, they'd already punched him, why wouldn't they know. She thought back. "Your brain." She said, "A punch starts with your decision to hit. When you decide to hit someone, you close your fist, and use your hand like the end of a battering ram, your arm and shoulder providing the momentum, and the fist providing the impact area." Hikari said as she trotted back to where the others stood. "Unless you're the kind that doesn't think... then maybe it's an instinct." She shrugged. "Why ask that now, Sensei? I mean... why not before? It might have made us think harder..." She said glancing at Keiji, and Shisou. "Seems a bit... strange to ask after the fact." She shrugged. Then she thought again about how strange the class had seemed thus far. Maybe she shouldn't be surprised.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Scratching the back of his head making his dreadlocks twirl around, he looked at the ground examining the sand as his mind wandered towards the authenticity of the question, and the philosophical debateble questions that kept being asked by Saigo-sensei. He sighed loudly as he closed his eyes, he bent his knees sitting down on the heel of his feet, knees pointing upwards, he held his hand underneath his chin as he then looked up, he thought over the question deeply. After a a little while after listening to Hikari's response.

Keiji stood up, a small crack was heard of him stretching his knees. He sighed and then looked at Saigo-Sensei. He stretched out his arm and made a fist in Saigo-sensei's direction. And said "A punch, starts from the gut. Deep down, we extend our energies in the punch and we then reach out to hit the target we intend and want it to."<i></i> He paused and moved his hand back and with his fist still closed he examined it. and then said "And I'm not just talking Chakra, I'm talking our internal energy. The balance of energies used for Taijutsu."<i></i> He then looked up, stared with a serious glare towards Saigo-Sensei. "That's my answer."<i></i> His eyes turned calm and relaxed again, he looked to the side "And my theory, anyhow"<i></i>

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Class Terminated due to inactivity. Shisou and Hikari will receive payment and stat credits. Keiji was already in another class at the time so will not. Saigo will not be paid due to inactivity.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back