Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[C-Rank - Solo/Self-mod] Secret Agent Gal

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""I am the cure!""]
She’d done this a handful of times before, taking missions for the village in order to pick up a little extra pocket money and she had in fact become rather good at them and managed to work her way up to the C class missions, though she wouldn’t be allowed to take care of anything outside of the village, instead she’d be looking into things that ANBU simply didn’t have the time for which is why the missions were ranked so high despite being rather simple and she was given the okay to arrest those she deemed needed such punishment, though one mistake would see her back at the E class jobs, yuck. She’d decided to go a little undercover in this one due to the nature of the job, essentially trying to get a man to admit to selling elicit substances under the guise of medicine or simply acquire proof and let the real ANBU swoop in and take him away quickly.

She would enter the Apothecary wearing some of her older, more worn looking clothes as to not give of the idea that some rich kid was snooping around. She would spend a little time looking around at all the different medicines, lotions and various other items the store seemed to sell before heading to the counter where a tall, young man was sat reading through some papers, she’d clear her throat to get his attention and he would look up and with a grunt and come over to the counter, looking down at her as if she’d just interrupted something important. “Can I help?” He’d ask gruffly, Reishii would stand her ground and not back down though. “Yeah, I ermm… heard you have a little more for sale than just what is on the shelves… and ermm… I am kinda after something special.” She would ask, stuttering a little to feign nerves though she kept a small but innocent smile on her lips. The man would give her a strange look and then shrug. “I have no idea what you mean, kid. I think you’d best leave though.” He would say as he turned away to go back to his seat, Reishii had kind of expected that though and she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small wad of cash, some of her personal savings. “I have money if… if that’s what you’re worried about…” She’d say placing the notes onto the counter, without having to count it, he would be able to tell it was a fairly decent sum of money. He would turn, look and then smile a little, seems that was indeed what he was concerned with. “I do hope you know how to keep your mouth shut.” He would comment as he came and inspected the money. “Follow me.” He’d say, taking the cash for himself and leading the young girl into a back room.

She went in with him and sat herself down on a chair that he offered to her, it was a simple wooden chair and there were a couple of them placed around a large, rough wooden table. “So little miss, are you buying this for yourself or someone else?” He’d question before adding. “Not that it matters to much, but I do need to know what you’re looking for.” The young girl would smile a little, to show she felt somewhat trusting toward him before replying. “I’ve had some trouble with… depression lately and I was hoping you had something to, you know, pick me up? Give me a boost and… and something to smile about again.” The man would nod and head to an empty shelf, but it turned out to be a fake, he spun it around and on the other side was a cabinet filled with all kinds of vials and flasks of liquids and pills, she also spotted some kind of chemistry lab in the back, something she could mention. He would come back to her eventually with three small containers, they were clear and she could see they were filled with pills, he would take one out and offer it to her. “I think these should add a little spring to your step.” He smiled. “Go ahead, try one out, the effects are rather quick to take and you’ll feel like a new person, guaranteed.” She didn’t much like the idea of this but she needed to make sure he trusted her, she’d be a little hesitant but would take the pill. She man would go about getting a bag and stuff for her purchase, but as he was placing them into a bag, things started to get dark and before long, black.

--

How long had it been? She couldn’t be certain, her vision slowly returned to her as she woke up, seems she had consumed some sort of knock out drug. Wherever she was now it sure wasn’t the shop, she was cold due to a breeze wafting in from somewhere and soon discovered that she was also bound in metal cuffs around her neck, wrists and ankles and subsequently then chained to a large wooden beam. Getting her bearing a little she started to look around, spotting three men, one of whom was the apothecary’s owner. Upon seeing her stir awake they would come over. “My, looks like the dose wasn’t big enough, you should have stayed out cold for at least twelve hours.” He would then look to the men. “Make a note of that and be sure to feed them two or three pills at a time.” The men would nod and Reishii, still groggy would scowl as best she could. “What are you doing… why have me tied up like this.” She’d question, to which the men would laugh. “Why, we’re selling you of course, a cute girl like you, even if a little damaged, can still fetch a mighty fine price on the market.” Human trafficking, she’d heard about this, though only briefly though she had the basic jist, however they made one fatal mistake… Reishii would start to smile, wider and wider till it was at creepy proportions. “Oh, I don’t think I’ll be doing that, in fact I think I’ll fuckin’ kill you shitty bastards right now and save others the pain.” The men looked confused but at that Reishii would start to focus her Irradiated chakra at the points she was bound, they glowed green and quickly eroded and fell off. The men would back off as she stood, still glowing slightly and still smiling at them creepily and in fact she would start to giggle inanely. “You really fucked up in tricking me, no one’s going to even recognise your corpses.” She’d laugh, but was clearly pissed at even the thought of what they were going to do to her and may have done to others in the past or future, no it would end now.

Reishii would step toward the men and start to throw out handseals, the three of them turned to run but it was too late at this point. Reishii finished her jutsu and unleashed waved of radiation upon them, they hit hard and sent the trio flying. “Now, what am I going to do wi-“ She was cut off, two shadowy figures burst through the door, one coming to block her and the other facing the men, another enemy? No… they were ANBU and it seemed they were here to clean up before Reishii made a real mess. “You were really going to kill them, weren’t you?” The red headed, dog masked ANBU asked and with a smile Reishii would nod. “Shit like that doesn’t deserve to live.” To that the ANBU woman would chuckle and pat the girl on the head. “I can’t say I blame you, were I not on duty, no one would ever find their bodies.” They both laughed and the other ANBU then interrupted, complaining that she should do her job and help detain the men, though Reishii had pretty much taken them out well enough that it was an easy task. As things were happening it was explained to her that the mission was a setup, to draw the men’s illicit activities out since without solid evidence they couldn’t do much and they thanked her for her job well done.

[WC - 1390]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back