Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catch me if you can! [Genin Exam]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had sent letters to two of her students, she had her from their teachers that they were ready to take the first step into the Shinobi life. That is if they could take it. It was known that the Gennin exams wasn't something to be considered easy but not impossible. Students would have to use their head, skills and talent to get the job done. Asuka had implemented policies that rooted out the people who weren't ready and pushed them back to the academy, worst case they would drop out and turn to the civilian life. She wondered which of the cases would this students be, would they succeed? Or fail and have to try again? That remained to be seen.

Asuka took a deep breath as she ate her dango stick, tea cup on the side. Rayne was nowhere to be seen, instead a scythe rested nearby. Ready to be grabbed in case anything happened. What was impressive though was the amount of plates that rested on the table, all of that would cost a fortune. In any case, the students got their summons now all that was left to see was whether they responded to the summons or not.

Yamashito Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Staring at the letter and rereading it for maybe the seventh time, the young Kei kept wondering if it was a mistake or not. If this was a real summons, or just some cruel prank to mess with one of the newest students for the Academy. Sure, he had been trying to practice as hard as he could and working on his physical skills and seemed to do well for any tests and knowledge from the classroom, but it barely felt like he'd been at the Academy and here was an offer to come to the scheduled Genin exam! The young boy felt like jumping to the ceiling and shouting for joy, while also getting sick to his stomach and his knees quaking with apprehension at the same time. The biggest part to suggest that this wasn't some prank was because he recognized the name listed on the summons, one of the instructors he met for one of his last classes, Asuka-sensei and the handwriting matched the last letter he'd gotten from her. She may have been one to tease the students a bit, but nothing this cruel. This... this must be real, then. God, was he ready for the exam? Was he ready for what might come if he failed... or passed?!

Finally, he gathered himself up enough to focus some of the same courage he'd had when he first applied to the Academy and figured that he should try it, at least to test his own skills so far. There was no other way to see how well he could do unless he had the faith in himself to step out of his comfort zone, to put himself on the line. And one of the elders must have seen something in him to believe he had a chance to pass an exam like this, so he should trust their judgement.

Of course, that didn't mean he didn't try to scramble for every text and scroll he could find to restudy or cram any last little bits of information in his head, or checking and rechecking his pack to see if he'd have supplies ready for any possible adventure... or even combat (if it was that type of exam) while struggling to get a little sleep the night before the exam. Left in that state of nervous excitement, Kei headed to the location right where it said the exam would start, trying to arrive at least ten minutes before it started. He had to smile to see Asuka-sensei up ahead at a long table, so many settings out for others. At least he remembered to bow as he came closer to see her with that familiar treat and quietly cleared his throat. "Good morning, Asuka-sensei. It's nice to see you again."With a moment to glance at the other plates, he added, "May I sit? Or were we still waiting for others to arrive?" He certainly knew, even if it wasn't his favorite... the boy was NOT going to refuse the tea this time. Not after the fuss she made last time!

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito was destroyed when his younger brother gave him the summons, “Summoned? Again? Uchiha-sensei’s summons don’t usually end in a good way to me at least” He said remembering what had happened in the last fight, “I better get ready , if rayne is there I am going to challenge her again and this time I am going to defeat her” He told himself while getting everything ready

He got ready and reopened the summons to make sure he knows where he is going, “Maple town? Should be easy enough” He said walking through the streets, it was still early in the morning so most civilians were still asleep, Kaito liked it when it calm though, it gave him more energy to concentrate with

It didn’t take that long, Kaito’s pace made sure of that, He entered and kept searching for Uchiha sensei until he found her, she had some Dango sticks and tea, “Hey Uchiha sensei can I have some tea?” He asked her when he saw the tea, he loved the tea she gave him last time in the forest of death, he wanted the tea even more now as he could smell it when he got even closer

He looked around for rayne though, he couldn’t find her she was always close to asuka, so it was really weird he couldn’t find her, he found the scythe though, I believe I saw something similar to this before, did I? Not sure but it definitely is shiny He thought to himself while getting closer to the scythe, stopping Midway, I shouldn’t do something that rash he thought to himself turning around to face Uchiha sensei, “Is rayne coming?” He asked her

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka simply shrugged once the first student arrived. "I mean, whether you do or not is your choice. Hell, you can grab order dango stick if ya want. Keyword, order. I don't wanna cut any more arms." Asuka giggled taking another bite from her Dango stick. "I hope you have trained hard till today cause you gonna have quite the Stamina run. Yeah, we gonna wait for one person to arrive."

In any case they waited a few moments before Asuka spotted him entering the establishment. "And here he is." Asuka waved and motioned for the both of them to sit down. "Of course you can, although order your own dango sticks. This mine." She spoke with a smile on her face. Asuka coughed as soon as he stepped closer to her weapon. "Wouldn't do that Kaito. Rayne isn't exactly in a good footing with you." Hopefully that answered both of his questions. "Please both of you take a sit."

She took another dango stick and started eating it. "So, I've brought you because I think you're both ready to do your Genin Exams. Unfortunately my Head Jounin is busy taking care of some stuff so I'm gonna give it, and I am way less forgiving." With that said "This exam will consist on one part. You either pass or you fail. If you fail then your last required year at the academy is reset. Meaning you gotta go back and train some more."

"Now you may be asking."
She took a dip from her drink. "Why so harsh? Well, that's because you are no longer academy students. You are on trial to be Shinobi and in this village we don't take any weaklings. In this life, you either succeed or die trying."

Asuka shrugged taking another bite from her dango stick. "In any case, here is what your exam is. Maple town is a district with alleyways, different restaurants, etc... you have to find me before sundown. Rules are simple." She started counting with her fingers. "No destructive jutsus are to be used, do not want to explain to your parents why THEY have to pay the bill. Secondly, don't harass other citizens. This is what I'm wearing and won't be changing it at any time, so please... no random punching Leaf citizens the complaints are horrible. Third, use common sense and your training."

Asuka leaned back "You got it? Don't care because if it was up to me, you would've failed already because I'm not Asuka." With a grin of her face Rayne spoke "The childish attitude change should've been a dead giveaway. In any case not up to me." Rayne turned to the entrance where Asuka stood, laughing at the look of the student faces.

"Thank you for the introduction my dear companion! Well children, remember... use your head, work together but most of all... trust your hearts. Let's see how well you do!"

With a poof of smoke, 4 different Asuka's jumped in four different directions. Rayne simply leaned back, grabbing the scythe with one hand. "Come back to me once you've found her." She simply said.

[Sorry it took so long, the week had been tough trying to get used to the new online system. And work.... oh work....]

[In any case, the exam has begun. Think of this as a free for all. Meaning anything goes, just follow the rules cause I do not want to beat anyone up... again... Other than that, work together, split up, use jutsu to track, your choice. 4 Asuka's went in four different directions. Due to my lack of creativity it's going to be Asuka 1, 2,3 and, 4. 1 went North, 2 went north west, 3 went south, 4 went east. The choice is yours.

[Hint= Read the post carefully. You'll find clues there.]
[Any questions send me a PM, Good Luck!]

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
when Kaito arrived, he saw Kei was already there and he found Asuka waving at him, Asuka waving am I going to fight her again ughh please no I am dead tired Kaito thought to himself, He sat down when he was offered to take a seat, He didn’t want to take any chances with his condition at the moment, he did want some dango sticks though and he was actually going to order some, but then Asuka started telling them everything about the exam they are taking, It was..... rather interesting to say the least, he was fast but he didn’t have any tracking skills, I Hope Kei does He thought himself, He was rather surprised when he knew it was rayne not Asuka that have been talking to them all along, although it did give him a rather unorthodox idea where she might be

Asuka made 4 clones and ran after them while rayne stayed in the same place, he took Kei by the hand and moved a few steps away from Rayne so she couldn’t hear them,
So Kei I am going to get right to the point Asuka isn’t that dumb, I mean she is, just not battle dumb, anyway Asuka knows how hard it will be to even find one of them and we only have until sundawn, so I think Asuka is either in a restaurant eating dumplings and drinking tea, OR Asuka is standing right there, pretending to be rayne and she just told us it was rayne, they did change places once and we didn’t notice she might as well have done it again” Kaito told Kei enthusiastically, he took a breath and then continued, “Or she might be the scythe, in our battle Rayne changed into the scythe, So to end it I think Asuka is either Pretending to be rayne or she is the scythe, I can talk to her, and rayne hates me anyway so it will probably be obvious , Anyways what do you think?” Kaito ended it with Asking Kei
[Dude for real I have been brainstorming for 15 minutes now lol]
[I know this is confusing, so in a nutshell Kei I think Asuka is either in a restaurant, pretending to be rayne or the scythe]

Yamashito Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei was quiet at first as he entered the room, but just tried to be polite as he hoped to make a better introduction for himself than the last time he met with the head for the Main Branch. He knew that her lessons could be a bit unorthodox and she didn't like to make things too obvious for any of the students. It was still doable, but quite the challenge in the first place. Which the young boy had to respect, honestly.

He gave a faint smile to see a familiar face, though he worried how it might go when Kaito came in after the argument last time. He'd been surprised a student would actually challenge a teacher like that, not just because she was a teacher (and the trouble that could come it), but because she must have had skills they'd never seen yet and be ready for anything if she'd made it to such a high position. At least it wasn't going to start with a fight this time (though it was still possible).Giving a slight nod to the older classmate, Kei moved in to settle in the offered seat and listen up to see what was in store. His heart was already racing to think that this was meant to be the Genin exam! Ooh, he hoped he was ready for it.

As much as he tried to listen, and heard it was going to be more of an elaborate game of 'hide-and-seek', Kei couldn't hide the startled and almost comic expression when Asuka made a seamless switch like that with Rayne while Kaito and Kei both missed it. Damn, not a good start! His heart started to race a bit faster at the news of the deadline and for the rules of the exam, knowing it was time to get ready. But just after that puff of smoke, with Kei raising a hand up to shield his eyes at first and left facing Rayne holding that scythe, the boy had a moment to think as if someone whispered in his ear. 'Hold on, don't freak out. You got to be careful with this. Be SMART. Don't just start running around like an idiot.' There was more going on here than just a little race, there had to be. Besides, real Genin shouldn't freak out, they'd take a moment to plan no matter what the mission.

He looked up to Kaito after the classmate tugged him aside for a moment, listening to the suggestion that Asuka-sensei tried to fake them out. That she made this chase up just to switch back with Rayne again. It made sense, in a way. But something seemed to nag at the boy as he puzzled it over. For a moment, he even closed his eyes instead of answering Kaito to try and remember what happened. As crazy as this was, there HAD to be rules, since this was an exam.... which meant that Asuka wanted them to pass, she just wanted it to be tough. She had to leave a few clues. Finally, he opened his eyes to answer back, "You're right. I mean, Asuka-sensei isn't dumb. Tricky, maybe.... And you could be right about the switch. If she did, I'd think it was more she'd be the scythe, with how Rayne is holding it. But let's try that as 'Plan B'. I just... I think she left a clue before that." Because he'd been the first one there, he happened to hear the introductions, and it nagged at Kei she made a point this time they'd have to order their own treats when she'd been so fond to give them away in the Forest. "She had to tell us to order some dango sticks, even said it was a 'keyword' to me. And when Asuka came in, she was behind us... right where the waitresses would come in. What if that's a clue? If it doesn't work, we can still try your idea, or have some time to search outside if THAT doesn't work. But it can't hurt to take a little 'time out' for something quick."

He finally turned back to Rayne (or whoever was holding the scythe) and said, "I think... I wanted to make an order real quick. I mean, it seems we'll need our energy for the exam, and it should only take a few minutes." He raised his voice a little so he could call for a waitress. "Could I order a few dango sticks, please?" Then turned back to Kaito to ask, "Did you w-want to order some, too?"

[[Just trying this as 'Plan A', and ready to start with your idea if it didn't work. Maybe even get a chance to talk with Rayne while eating, see if 'Plan B' was right or not. If it fails, then we could start checking out the other locations as 'Plan C'?]]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo watched as the test started. He knew that the test was going to happen today but it was alway interesting to see what kind of event a test would take. This one seemed to involve Asuka’s clones running off and the aspiring gennin standing around trying to figure out what to do. An impish smile appeared on his face before he got it under control.

A genin test was more than just a chance to see how much a student had learned. It was a chance to see if they were prepared to step into the world of violence that a shinobi’s life entailed. What would they do when a problem was thrown at them. How would they deal with distractions.

He could almost see Hannya smiling at him with this line of thought. She really was becoming a bad influence.

He got up from his table and ran over to them. They would see he looked to be a boy younger than them with black eyes and black hair. There was a good chance he would fit into any crowd if they wern’t looking for him.

”Hi“ He said with a bit of awe in his voice. ”I heard there was an exam today. Are you two taking your Genin exam? Why did those four just leave? I have seen you at the academy before but I didn’t want to bother you during classes. What are you supposed to be doing going after them? Why are you standing here still? When I grow up I want to be the Hokage, how about you two?“ The questions were being fired off without him taking a breath or waiting for an answer. ”Shouldn’t you be going after those clones? Can I tag along?“ The last question seemed to be the only one that he actually paused to wait for an answer. His eyes were ever hopeful and full of admiration.

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne took a sip from her tea as she took out a book and started reading it. Ignoring what was going on, Rayne's thoughts wandered off to a distant place. She thought of the work that had to be done, the different paperwork that had to be dealt with being in charge of the Hokage's office and the Main Branch. The ANBU needed more recruits, the academy needed a change in some areas. Some people needed to be reprimanded. So much work.... but right now, she could relax and read as Asuka messed with the potential Genins.

That was.. until a brat talked to her and immediately decided to order the dango sticks. With an annoyed face she sighed. "Then why the hell did you tell me if you were gonna do it." She spoke with a sigh "Look, the longer you sit here, the longer you give Asuka to hide. The less your chances of graduating. The higher the chance you piss me off and I fail you on the spot." The last bit she gave with a slight smile as she returned to her book.

Thankfully Hisao jumped in. Oh how the gods have blessed Rayne today. "Oh, Hisao. You are indeed the gift that keeps on giving." Rayne said taking a bite from her Dango stick. "Be a doll and take the brat's away, they are supposed to be chasing Asuka yet they are here messing with my free time and my book." Rayne returned to her book, taking another sip from her tea. "Wouldn't want someone to get hurt again." She finished with a slight smile, remembering good times.

[Since none of you moved, didn't have much to write aside from Rayne's prespective. Secondly, you both loose 20 hufflepuff points due to Kaito's comment. Leaf has eyes and ears everywhere.]

[Secondly, Hisao has joined the exam as an "extra". Not an actual participant buuuttttt he may be an ally or an enemy. It's your decision whether you want to trust him or not.]

Yamashito Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he placed his order, Kei tried not to react to the harsh reaction from Rayne or the dismissive tone of hers as she started to turn to a book instead of even acknowledging the students were still there with her... but he was watching as close as he could to see if there was a sign... some clue if it was really her, or Asuka-sensei pretending to switch with her partner or twin (however that worked). Then again, he'd barely been able to tell a difference between them in the last class he took and he hadn't learned any jutsu that would help with deceptions like that yet. At least he waited for his order to arrive before the boy was rising from his spot, feeling a nervous doubt he made a bad decision not to run for the door in the first place. No, too late to think like that, just relax... there was still time to go out and search.

Kei started to turn back to Kaito as he figured what they might have to try next, but paused to see this new boy coming in to greet them. With a set of rapid fire questions that left even his head spinning for a minute. Wow, he sure seemed to be full of a lot of energy, but didn't seem to be helpful just yet. It felt more that he was just passing by, butting in on their exam than as a hidden clue where to go, though that was little more than intuition for the young student than an educated guess.He just had to focus on what he knew, the facts he had and try to go from there. So he looked back to his fellow student to talk with Kaito.

"I'm not sure about you, but I think this idea was a bit of a bust. I'm not sure if this was really Asuka or not, but it couldn't hurt to try and look and save that as a last resort if we can't find her? But I keep thinking of what Asuka-sensei said. Sounds like the rules were pretty simple, but I think she lied about something, too. Just..... we had to meet here in Maple District, but this is supposed to be more for the houses and clan headquarters. Not the restaurants and alleyways that she said. That's all supposed to be in Oak District. She never said how far away she was going... so it could be anywhere in the village." He bit his lip to think it would be a bit of a rough hike to make it there, hunt for a single person and make it back in time but thought it would be a good test. "I could go check over there while you check around here, then meet back before it gets dark for one last try here with Asuka/Rayne? Or did you want to come with me, see where the closest dango shop might be?" As he waited, the boy started to turn for the exit, picking up one of the dango sticks from his own order to start nibbling at it before making his exit.

[Was unsure if the next post would be here or in Oak District, but Kei was planning to move his hunt for Asuka once he left. Just waiting to see if Kaito would join or not!]

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito didn’t like -Rayne- tone but it sounded normal to him it sounded just like normal rayne but he can’t be sure at all, They tricked them just some time ago and he didn’t want to trust neither of them or even the jonin, Hisao, Kaiti heard his name in the academy before and he was a jounin too, -Rayne- thanked him for coming though, and she isn’t the type to thank people but then again she was as aggressive as she normally is

But something was killing kaito, He knew Rayne and the weapon can’t be there at the same time something was off and she did prevent him from touching the weapon earlier too, What should I do? Kaito thought to himself, he knew something was happening behind the scenes, he needed to know it, he was naturally curious and he also wanted to pass that exam, so it was settled he had to know what was happening here, Kei ordered dangos while kaito was just too focused he didn’t want anything to interrupt him, so he didn’t pay that much attention to the Dangos when there were served, and apparently Kei didn’t answer the poor jounin who was just blabbing our questions out of his mouth, kaito gave him any attention at first but then he heard him stating that he wanted to join, a jounin joining us in our hunt for the sennin? Interesting I should ask him some questions too, “Hisao I believe is your name sir? You wanted to join? How long have you been there for? Should i explain what’s happening?” Kaito asked the jounin with a smile on his face, he didn’t want to be rude but then kei proposed the idea of him searching for asuka in the oak district, “well it definitely wouldn’t hurt Kei” he said whispering, “I will stay here though, something is off I just know it, rayne and the weapon can’t be here at the same time, so I would say it’s either rayne or one of Asuka’s clones and we will need to know anyway, if you will still be going after the clones though take the jounin with you maybe he will help” Kaito told kei while whispering

[Kei asuka just conformed to me on discord, that when he said “order being the keyword here” he didn’t actually mean it wasn’t a keyword so I wouldn’t suggest going after the restaurants and tbh Idk I will just stick there tbh cause I am sure something is off here, so yea I will be staying here]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One was leaving while the other wanted to stay here. It was an interesting strategy. If the one staying was right then there was no harm done but if the other one, the one named Kei was right and they needed to go after the four clones then he doubted one student would be able to catch them all, and they were losing much needed time.

None of that was his concern though, today was about something different. Even though both of the potential Gennin had ignored him, he really didn’t blame them. An annoying boy coming up and asking all kinds of questions was a bit annoying.

As Kei was about to exit the dango shop the door slammed open, revealing a demon of a woman. Though she only stood five feet tall, she radiated anger. The horns on her head came out the sides of her head and curved towns the front. On her back were black wings.

”THERE YOU ARE” she boomed, pushing past Kei as if he wasn’t even there, here eyes locking onto the young boy that had pestering the two with testing pair with questions. ”YOU MAKE ME COME ALL THE WAY OVER HERE? ” with those words she reached to her hip and with a single fluid movement flicked it out. It cut through the air with a loud CRACK as the tip licked across the boys chest, causing a scream of pain to escape his mouth. The boy tried to get out of reach of the whip and hide behind Kaito but the whip seemed to find him despite his efforts, each time with a deafening CRACK as a report to the shop of what she was doing. ”Why are you running? You know that it will only make it worse.”

Eyes may have fallen on her but she didn’t seem to care, her attention was solely for punishing the boy that was trying to hide.

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
When Kei was getting out of the dango shop kaito didn’t really pay much attention to anything or anyone other than -Rayne- and her weapon it was all suspicious to him and it still is, it was killing him, he knew something was wrong here, something was happening he just didn’t realise it yet, they were against a sennin after all, it wasn’t going to be easy both kaito and Kei knew that

Something interrupted Kaito’s concentration though, he saw a woman, who was way taller than he was, push past kei towards the other student , This must be a trick, this women is under orders to distract us so Asuka can run from here Thought kaito to himself, fixating his eyes towards -Rayne- and the weapon after this thought, he heard the woman say a bunch of words, he didn’t care though and he didn’t pay any attention to her at all, It’s a trap laid down by Asuka He kept telling himself, even when the the guy tried to hide behind him, he didn’t care and kept saying the same thing, it’s a trap laid down by Asuka he kept blabbing in his mind, but when his colleague kept getting whipped, kaito couldn’t stand it, “What am I doing? Am I really letting him getting whipped like this? get back to your senses kaito! No I won’t let this happen I can fail the exam I can do it again next year” He told himself whisperingly he didn’t want anyone to hear him, he stood In front of the lady looked right at the her eyes And told her “Ma’am let him go, he is a student at the academy and he is going to be a ninja one day, He will be a Shinobi of the village hidden in the leaf , YOUR VILLAGE and you are hitting him, someone who is going to protect you, your family and everyone in the village, WHOEVER you are or WHATEVER he did this isn’t the right way to do this” He said trying to get hold of the whip while telling her, he won’t allow his colleague to get whipped again and that’s that

Last edited:

Yamashito Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei still debated his decision, trying to think ahead for something like this... to read for the little clues there, 'read between the lines' to figure what to do next. But he worried more that he was just overthinking everything and making it way more confusing than it needed to be. Maybe the exam was simply one of physical endurance and skill, to try and keep up with a high level shinobi like Asuka-sensei and test a bit of their tracking skills. The part that bothered Kei was that it seemed a bit TOO simple for such an important exam. And as much as he felt that anxious urge to get out and do something, he hated to split up from Kaito since they should be working together.

He glanced back to his teammate one more time, and over to Rayne, sipping her tea and clutching that scythe as an idea seemed to pop into his head. Granted, it was a stupid one... a risky one that he hesitated to even try. But the more he thought of it, the more that he felt there was something there. No way he could pull it off, not without help, though. Just as the thought came, the young boy almost cried out as he was almost knocked over by this wom.... wait, was that a demon?! What the heck was going on??

She moved in, storming right up to the boy that helped himself to the party (which still nagged at the young student as too much of a coincidence to ignore) and then watching her starting to whip him. In front of Kaito, Kei and their instructor without a care. The sharp CRACK of it made him wince at first, but he looked up to see Kaito jump in front to shield the boy and try to reason with her. This was getting way out of hand, and both of the boys were running out of time. But this... wait, this could help. If they could help him out, then they might earn a little back-up for the exam. Maybe even dare with that idea, one he hoped wouldn't land Kaito and himself straight to detention or worse. Right now? Kei went to back up his teammate, as he scrambled back up from the floor and turned towards this demon woman. Barely remembering that... despite all this, no destructive jutsu and no punching Leaf villagers, he moved to jump in between Kaito (who he hoped had her distracted enough) and the woman, but aiming more for her arms. Either to stop that whip or knock it from her hands to stop the assault, but if it failed, then at least he'd try to scoot back as another shield until they could come up with a new plan. If he DID manage to get the whip loose, he was ready to hold it tight... keep it out of her reach

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka and her clones took to the rooftops at first, spreading in different directions to find a good hiding place, the district wasn't big but to make it easier they wouldn't be that far. They did find it odd that no one was following them, maybe they were hatching some kind of plan. Either way, finding hiding spot was paramount otherwise they would be too easy to find.

Rayne on the other hand simply looked at the exchange that was happening. She sipped more of her tea and simply looked at the counter "Ojisan!" She shouted over the rukus. "Another order pleaassee!" Short time later an old man came over, delivering the order. He sat down next too Rayne and sighed. "Is this another of Asuka's ordeals?" Rayne simply nodded "Anddd.... what are they doing?"

"Heck if I know, they were supposed to chase Asuka for their exam yet they are still here for some reason." Rayne took a sip of her tea while looking ahead. "Now a student showed up, followed by a woman who is associated to someone I know. The student probably did something stupid."

"Aren't you supposed to stop them from fighting?" He asked a bit concerned

Rayne simply shrugged "Kinda wanna see how this turns out."

"Interesting." The man spoke looking at the students closely. "Am I going to have to rebuild my establishment again?"

Rayne shook her head as Kaito started speaking his wholesome heroic speech. "They got strict rules not to use any destructive jutsus, even if they do... you won't be the one giving them an earful."

The man's eyes widened in realization. "I see. Guessing you want another order then?" He asked as he stood up to leave

"Keep it ready until you know who comes, otherwise there's going to be hell to pay."

With that Rayne knew that she had to do something, otherwise this may turn ugly. With a sigh she took a big sip from her tea. But.... the tea and dangos were so gooooodddddd.... nothing had happened yet so she went back to her book while munching on some dangos. "Everyone OUT!" Rayne screamed to everyone in the restaurant. First disbelieve crossed everyone's faces. "Did I fucking stutter? I said OUT!" Seeing the angry lady people thought it would be a good idea to leave, once everyone was out Rayne looked at the owner. "Sorry Ojisan, rather safe than sorry."

The old man chuckled "Ever since you two nightmares started to show up it hasn't been the first time, don't worry... the revenue loss will be on your tab as always." Rayne cringed at the thought... god damn idiots.

Angrily she turned to the group. "All I wanted was some peace and quiet.... yet you idiots decided to stay for some reason." Rayne stood up swinging her scythe down making it stick unto the wooden table. "Lady, I get getting frustrated at immature children. I live with one. But, if you want to discipline your... child... brother whatever do it elsewhere because I swear... if I hear that fucking whip again against the student then I'm going to have to get involved so please.... Secondly." She turned to Kaito and Kei "I am indeed amazed at this... don't know what your doing hear but the clock is ticking. Start doing some shit and Kaito... sweetie... your heroic monologues don't make you look tough. Thirdly, keep it down.... peace and quiet. And finally a warning, you do not want to damage this establishment otherwise a failed exam is going to be the least of your worries. That goes for you two as well" Rayne mumbled angrily as she sat back down, going back to her book munching on a dango stick.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the two boys attempting to distract her she almost lost her temper, the rage flowed off her in a physical miasma, a cloud that started to fill the dango shop as the people were running out. It seemed that Rayne did not want people here to witness the fun. As she raised her whip to strike her original target again, one of the boys tried to give her a hug? Or wrestle with her? Who knows what he was trying to do, but he did manage to knock her whip out of her hands.

Her hands were suddenly free, she looked at the boy and shoved him away. Her hands flashed and she used Phoenix Embrace which if it took hold would make his nerve endings as if they were on fire.

She turned her attention back to her original target and the young boy attempting to shield him. ”Oh sweetie, why are you hiding that boy, he means nothing to you. You say he is going to be a shinobi but he isn’t one yet, he is fair game for me to do whatever I want.” Her voice was now sweet, a complete change from how she sounded only moments before.

She looked around the now cloudy room, letting the feelings of dread flow. ”Though arn’t you supposed to be on some kind of exam? Won’t you fail it if you hang around here much longer playing with me?” THen her voice drops a bit to a more sinister tone ”Then you will get to be fair game too.”

About this time Rayne came over to yell at the boys. After she has finished, the demon turned to Rayne ”Well don’t have to worry about the whip any more” she pointed it on the ground. ”I don't’ want to cause any problems” she turned back to the boys ”so just get out of my way and we can both be about our business”

The cloudy substance filling the room is
Miasma
Youkai are capable of generating an ominous, vapor-like energy that causes disturbances to their environment and invokes feelings of paranoia and dread from those nearby. Should feel explainable feelings of anxiety and doom, it could be the presence of a Youkai.

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito was still standing infront of the student trying to protect him when he noticed that -Rayne- stepped in and got the people out, if this carries on only a battle is going to settle this which means we will fail the exam, ugh I need to think of a way to save him without failing the exam Kaito thought you himself

but then he heard -Rayne- talking to him, he was angry really angry, “You are just standing there doing absolutely nothing while a student is being ABUSED by... by... that thing whatever it is, how do you even call yourself a sennin, also you are going to hear my *heroic monologues* a lot so get used to them or get out of my way, and you want to know where Asuka is, YOU ARE HER, you and the weapon can’t be at the same spot at the same time, and you are so something is going on here I don’t care what it is anymore but something is wrong” He said angrily to -Rayne- starting to feel some anxiety, “and you whatever you are.. I am not going to let you hurt him so get lost” He told that thing with horns, he was in trouble he knew it, he will never be able to beat her in a fight he knew that much, Kei where are you He thought to himself impatiently, “Hey if any fighting ensues you better help me I can’t defeat her alone” he whispered to the student he was trying to defend

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne kept sipping her tea, not really caring about the monologue the kid was giving. It was trully amazing the amount of stupidity this kid blurred out every second, how he jumped into conclusions without proper context. "Do you want to get involved?" Rayne thought angrily, it seemed as her patience was starting to grow thin. "Very funny".

With that Rayne took another bite from her dango stick. "I'm surprised you haven't asked what's going on. For all we know, the kid's her son and his been naughty. Secondly, whatever you are? Is THAT really the words a Leaf Shinobi should use? I'm not sure what Asuka sees in you." With a sigh she spoke once more "In any case, instead of screaming figure out what's going on and deal with it. Throw a punch at a civilian and you automatically fail the exam."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon woman looked like she had been slapped. ”Whatever you are?” her voice got very small as she said it. She turned onto Kaito, no weapon in her hand by her eyes blazed with the flames of hell. ”Whatever I am? What just because I happen to have horns I am a WHATEVER?” her voice began to get louder and louder. She started to walk towards Kaito. Each step making it seem that she is looming more and more over him. ”This is this kind of person that will be running around without supervision. The kind of person you think is worthy enough to pass your exam The last comment was obviously directed at Rayne.

From behind Kaito the boy said ”She is scary, I don’t want to fight her. Why did you have to call her a Whatever? She wasn’t bad enough when she was whipping me, now you had to make her angry?“

Sen Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Kaito took a deep breath, and stood there saying nothing to think about it after what both Rayne and that woman whoever she is said, maybe he was in the wrong but not everything he was doing wrong, he was defending a leaf shinobi, that’s good, right? Kaito asked himself he was never as confused in his life before, he was being pressured by everyone there, Rayne wanted him to figure it out with attacking anyone, the woman was pressuring him to give him the boy and at the same time taunting him, or at least he thought she was, he didn’t care though which is unusual for him, he needed to think this thoroughly after all, and even the boy he was helping was telling putting pressure on him by telling him what he did was wrong

Kaito needed to fix that all of that mess, he didn’t know where to start but he had to start somewhere, “Can you please stop complaining I am not your enemy here I am trying to help, and don’t hide behind me, stand up for yourself, she can’t do anything to you anyway or she will have to face rayne, and plus I am here to help if anything happens” He told the boy whisperingly in a calm and comforting voice, kaito wanted to help him, he wanted to support him but how can he support someone who doesn’t stand up for himself.

this woman was getting closer, Kaito wasn’t intimidated though, but something was wrong, Every breathe he was taking felt weirder than the one before, and he was worried for seemingly no reason, but this didn’t stop him from talking, “well if you don’t want to be called whatever you are, why not introduce yourself, do you have a name” He said looking her in the eyes, he wasn’t afraid of her or was he? He wasn’t sure anymore but this wouldn’t stop him from saying or doing whatever is on his mind

[The change in Kaito’s attitude about the woman like being worried and not sure if he was afraid or not was because of the gas she released earlier, just thought of letting you know]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne gave a brief smile to Kaito, it seemed as though the kid was learning. It was quite nice to see him finally start to think. As a great old man once said, with great power comes great responsibility and with Shinobi the same could be said. It wasn't enough to have power, for her responsibility and proper usage of that power was even more important. Leaf Shinobi were protectors before warriors, wise before menacing, humans before generals and sympathy for others was one of the qualities that had to be earned.

"Hard headed but smart." Rayne whispered taking a sip from her tea, it may have been because of the threat the woman was to himself. Hell, she may even be reading the situation entirely wrong but that Kaito could change from an aggressive to passive on a whim was impressive.

[Sorry for short post, don't know what to write.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back