Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra Basics: Transhumanism in the Age of Science [Over]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Chakra Basics: Transhumanism in the Age of Science [Open

gabu.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Tensai Gaburieru​

"That's excellent, Kaoru-san. Healing jutsu are very challenging, even simple ones. If you can learn something like that, then you should have no problem at all with ninjutsu." Man, at that age, I was still picking my nose and trying to master 1,000 years of pain.

"Sensei, I was wondering aren't there other Doujutsu eye techniques? I read in the library sometime ago, something about a white eyed one, I couldn't manage to read enough into the subject at the time, would you be able to elaborate on the subject? Sensei, I believe I am able to control my chakra in one or other way. I am able to punch through approximately 3cm thick wood with my index and middle finger outstretched! Like so!" The kid demonstrated enthusiastically on the air, for which Gaburieru was exceedingly grateful. I don't want to explain new holes in the desks... "If you ever want me to demonstrate, I'll be happy to!"

"Er, that's alright, thank you for showing us. You wanted to know about other doujutsu... Well, like I said, the Hyuuga and Uchiha are the two most famous doujutsu clans. The Hyuuga are the white-eyed clan that you must have read about. The Uchiha have red eyes with tomoe. You might have seen some of these shinobi in the village before, they aren't uncommon."

Two others admitted that they hadn't channeled or learned jutsu yet, which was more normal, in Gaburieru's opinion. The door softly creaked open. Late kid, he thought, noting that he should get the student's name later so he'd have something to refer to the tyke by.

"That's quite alright, that's what we'll start--"

"Ohayo Gabu-samAAAAAAAAA! Your TA. Has. Arrived!" The kids in the back tittered at the shrieking introduction of the world's only clown ninja.

Gaburieru stared, his train of thought completely derailed by a nuclear catastrophe the likes the world hadn't seen since the day that Village Hidden in the Smoking Crater had been established among the ashes of Village Hidden in the Mushroom Cloud.

I hate you. I hate you. So. Much. His stare of disbelief slowly transformed into one of smouldering contempt. "Class, please say hello to Horo-sensei. Some of you probably know him already!" he announced cheerfully.

I can't believe you even dare after what you did the other night! If you still had balls, I would put them in a jar and use them as a paperweight. Did you make yourself filthy on purpose to embarass me?! IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

Gaburieru calmed the hate-fueled, minute tremors in his hands. "Well! Let's take a look at the board. I have made a diagram of the chakra points. Different schools define some different chakra in your body, but that is not very important. What we teach here is this..."
OOC said:
Allowing for some reaction time to our guest's spectacular entrance!

Please note: Dialogue should be between quotation marks. Most players symbolize their characters' thoughts by italicizing them.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji felt a chill down his spine as Tensai informed him of the Uchiha and their infamous red eyes. Kitsune.. As he further analyzed what Tensai had said he specifically thought of one thing. Hyuuga? Keiji re-affirmed his seating, he was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. He took a small mirror he had brought with him out of his shoulder bag, he looked at it, and examined closely his white pupils Not completely white.. outer areas are still Blue.. He packed the mirror back in as the door to the class room was thrown open and this fairly peculiar looking guy walked in. Keiji had no idea what to make of him. Although admittedly it appeared as if the Sensei liked him though. It was curious to say the least that the sensei even required an assistant in order to teach. Keiji didn't pay much attention overall to the person that walked in, Keiji remained seated and merely scanned him with his eyes for a bit, and then continued on with his own thoughts. He sighed a little to himself as the sensei relayed their attention towards the board. Yes!, more stuff about chakra! He didn't like the diversions which it seemed to him with this new arrival in the class room. His attention returned to the board, and to the importance of the words spoken by Tensai-sensai.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Miya was surprised when the man walked through the door with a kind of respectful announcement to the teacher. The man looked scruffy, unclean. This put Miya off. How could any respectful man present himself like this, she thought to herself. She didn't understand why the teacher didn't tell him to leave. Maybe he was the help the teacher mentioned earlier? She shook her head and listened as the continued his class. She was excited to learn more. He showed a diagram of the charkra points on the body. Miya did not need to copy it down, she would remember this.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After admitting to his complete and utter inability to do anything, the small boy waited for the respond of his sensei who began to once again address the class; however, he was interrupted by none other than some awkward man who showed extreme familiarity with Tensai-sensei. Noting the extended "-sama," the small boy perceived them to either be close in relation or the man entering the room to be a completely inept individual. Though by looking at Tensai-sensei's reaction and a very faint ghastly laughter at the back of this mind, the small boy began leaning to the later thought while feeling a little uneasy about the laughing voice at the back of his mind. Maybe, I should tell someone about these voices.

Korikawa Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ai sulked momentarily in the back of the room. While he had learned to channel his chakra he hadn’t been able to put it to as good a use as learning something as useful as a healing jutsu. Noticing with a slight smile that he wasn’t the only one in that boat however Ai nodded to himself, content with knowing that even if he wasn’t a super-powerful ninja, he was at least on the right path.

Leaning back slightly in his chair Ai contemplated introducing himself to the boy. Admitting to an inability was a very difficult thing to do. At the very least it showed a good character, unhindered by the demands of selfish pride. While debating the issue Ai leaned back in his chair, rocking ever so slightly as he weighed the pros and cons.

Ai never got the chance to come to a decision however as he was startled by a loud
"Ohayo Gabu-samAAAAAAAAA,"

Letting out a surprised screech Ai jolted back in surprise throwing off the delicate balance he had previously had in his chair. Falling unceremoniously to the ground, kimono tangled around his legs and making it difficult to get up Ai felt simultaneous shock, embarrassment, and fury.

Ungracefully removing himself from the tangles of his clothing he quickly reset his chair and sat down. Gaze trained firmly upon the wood of the desk in front of him Ai fumed, a laughably small amount of killing intent radiating from his body as he murmured to himself in a voice loud enough to be heard by any who bothered.

“Unrefined… Uncouth… Irrepressible… Lout! What sort of assistant shows up so obnoxiously in the middle of class!”

Gaze flicking up for the briefest of seconds, his bishonen-like beauty marred by his intense anger, Ai looked around the room, searching the sea of faces for any sign that the humiliation of his startled fall would be something that would haunt him in the future.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kaoru's face turned slightly red at the sensei's compliment but her thought s were disrupted by a loud shout, a man who was appearently a TA named Horo Sensei, he seemed slightly dirty and very carefree. She examined him for a moment then she heard a thud a boy she believed was named Korikawa Kun was in a mess on the floor tangled in his kimono, she let out a slight giggle at the spectacle "Are you alright"she asked she almost came out of her seat to help him but deecided not to in fear of angering the sensei.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It felt weird to Shisou when Tensai-sensei placed his palm on the boy’s body. He could feel a warm sensation, a positive one, spread throughout his body. It was a calming aura that spread from his head into his toes, and in general, the pain that he had been feeling faded into a placid throb that he could deal with. He sat there dumbstruck for a moment, for he had never been under the influence of such a technique. Out of all the years Shinji had beaten his son, he had never once showed Shisou the fundamentals of chakra. It had never seemed weird to the boy, but if Shinji had wanted Shisou to know shinobi tactics, wouldn’t chakra control have been included in those lessons?

However, Shisou knew his knowledge in this field was sorely lacking, and as such he hung his head slightly in shame, because he didn’t have anything constructive to add to this particular discussion. So he sat and brooded about his lackluster knowledge and listened to all the words being spoken around him. In particular, he was tweaked when Keiji announced the fact that he knew all sorts of chakra techniques, and he announced it boldly, leading Shisou to think that he really did have this sought-after knowledge. The boy was something of a rival figure for Shisou, and it was infuriating that Keiji knew something that was never even properly explained to Shisou! However, Shisou remained calm and cool and just continued to listen.

Then the crazy man walked in, and Shisou saw the teacher get irked by his entrance, though it didn’t seem that Tensai-sensei was particularly angry. The crazy ninja, if he was to be called a ninja, had a very extroverted personality, and Shisou did not like the look of him one bit. He just seemed wrong, but he did cause a distraction when he walked in, and Shisou took advantage of that opportunity to answer Miyako and Keiji, who had both spoken to him before Tensai had touched him with his medical hands.

“Miya, I’m doing fine.” Shisou whispered. “Just another couple of broken ribs, nothing too serious, Tensai-sensei did a great job of easing the pain.” Then Shisou turned to Keiji. “I’d be happy to go see the Medical Ninja with you, Keiji, thank you.” Then Shisou turned back to the board, hoping to absorb all the information that Tensai-sensei was going to speak, because Shisou already greatly respected the man.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

OOC said:
I am sorry for letting this get a tad overdue! Also an edit, because I forgot what I was doing.

gabu.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Tensai Gaburieru​

One of the girls had fallen out of her seat, apparently out of utter rage. Honestly, Gaburieru sympathized. He, too, wished to fall out of chairs and flip tables whenever something completely wrong happened. Fortunately for everyone, a fellow student offered to help the kimono-clad student sort herself out.

"There are seven main chakra, and these are what we teach at the Academy. If you are taught others, know this much--the seven are all you need to know, and anything else is only extra.

"The first is the crown chakra, or Sahasrara. This word means 'one-thousand petalled lotus.' It is the chakra of pure consciousness. On your body, it corresponds to the crown of your head, or even a point just above your crown. When you go further in your studies of anatomy here at the academy, you will learn about the different glands in your body and about your nervous system. The Sahasrara is parallel to some structures you will learn about there: this chakra acts as the intermediary between thought and action, mind and unity, and emotion and existence. In its religious origins, Sahasrara is also involved with the concept of karma." The image he pointed to corresponded with the diagram on the board: the top of the figure's head had a pink flower drawn over it.

"The second chakra is Ajna, the brow chakra. It is brow chakra, also known as the 'third eye.' The Ajna chakra deals with regulating things--a balance between your earthly self and your spiritual self, that which we call "intuition." Intuition is extremely important to a ninja. So is balance--not your bodily coordination, but balance in your life and how you approach things every day. Ajna is involved in visualizations, and you might access it when you perform ninjutsu or genjutsu, or even taijutsu." He pointed to a lavender third eye drawn between the figure's otherwise bland henohenomoheji face.

"Vishudda is the throat chakra. We think of it as governing growth, and your ability to expand your understanding and feeling for this chakra can determine how quickly your control over your energies grows. Classically, Vishudda is also linked to maturity--your emotional independence, the clarity of your thoughts, and how secure you feel existentially." This time, Gaburieru indicated a blue blossom at the figure's throat, where the larynx might be.

"Anahata is the heart chakra. It is often symbolized with intersecting triangles that create a six-pointed star. This represents the union of yin and yang, or male and female. Anahata governs complex emotions, including love, compassion, rejection, and well-being. It governs your circulation, passion, devotion, and your love for self and others. I know that sounds rather redundant... But I am trying to summarize some teachings." He smiled a little at the kids, firmly ignoring the awkward figure of Horo in the doorway. "For some of you, this chakra carries special significance, as it is also taught in the temples to be the chakra key to carrying consciousness throughout reincarnations." This time, the chakra was a green star in the center of the figure's chest.

"Manipura is the solar plexus chakra. It is related to your metabolism and digestion--it is a much earthier chakra than those that came before. You'll notice that more as we continue down the body. This is the point which divides the so-called 'higher' self from the 'lower' self. Issues which concern thought and spirituality are scale toward your head, whereas bodily functions and basic emotions or desires are oriented toward the groin. Manipura is a 'power' chakra--your personal power--and mastering it requires mastering your breathing and your earthly desires and feelings. The feelings which Manipura has power over are fear, anxiety, self-image, introversion, and the conversion of simple emotions to complex ones. It is Vishudda's lower counterpart in governing growth." He pointed to a yellow, downward pointing triangle at the base of the xiphoid process, not far beneath the heart chakra.

"Swadhisthana is the sacral chakra. It corresponds to your reproductive organs and is linked to relationships, violence, your basic needs, and pleasure. It is linked to creativity and joy. For such an important chakra, relatively little is said about it; I think that is because the great teachers of the past expected that students of tantra to have a more intuitive grasp of something so basic to human and animal life." He gestured to an orange crescent above the figure's groin.

"Lastly there is the Muladhara, or the root chakra. This chakra corresponds to instinct, and is located at the base of the spine. It governs survival instinct and human potential. It also governs sexuality, mental stability, and sensuality. Some say it is also linked to your sense of smell--but I can't verify that." The final chakra, a four-petalled, red flower, was just below the orange.

"Now, you might be wondering what any of these have got to do with blowing things up, and that is a very good point. In order to realize your chakra energies, you must realize your chakra centers. The first step to doing that is knowing what and where they are, and the next step is visualizing those points within yourselves. At this point, we can begin exercises to open your chakra channels and try to actually manifest some energy. For some of you, who have already learned a technique or two, this will be easy. For others, you might not even manifest chakra today, which is normal--this takes time and practice."

He looked around at the kids, then glanced over at Horo. What had possessed Gaburieru to think this was a good idea? Of course the psychotic sot would never actually be useful in a practical setting! Maybe he'll make a great example of what not to do, Gaburieru soothed himself.

"Alright, so let's begin by closing our eyes and breathing quietly. At first, this is very boring, but it is very important, so don't peek and try not to fall asleep. Count your breaths; breathe in slowly, hold for a second, exhale slowly..." He repeated the mantra eleven more times until he thought that at least some of them had established a good rhythm. "Now, imagine the point over your head. Try to feel it--a the sensation of light in your hair, or a gentle breeze just above you."

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji took out a notebook and a pen and took notes as he listened closely to the words spoken by Tensai-senei. He giggled to himself a bit as he began talking about the Anahata Love is silly~ he proclaimed to himself in his own mind. As Tensai-sensei finished up and told everyone about the next task involving breathing in order to control ones own chakra. Only thing Keiji knew involved fighting, and concentrating chakra to his fingers. Concentrating to other points was an interesting experiment to him, and he took it as such.

Keiji got up and set his chair to the side, and he sat himself on the floor with his knees next to each other bent downwards on the floor and the bottom of his feet pointing upwards. He maintained deep and steady breathing, he counted in his mind as he did so. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. As he reached 10 as he kept breathing and counting he focused entirely to the point above his head, he remembered where exactly from the drawing on the board. His focus maintained, it was a sweet sensation, he felt his cheeks turn red as the sensation kept going, a slight tingly sensation around the top of his head, he felt the hairs tumbling into each other his dreads weight, he felt the air move around above him, the motions of the wind, he felt it change on numerous occasions he sensed it change for every breath of people in the room.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kaoru eagerly took notes on everything sensei had said, she even drew a small diagram on her notebook in order t reference the symbols and locations of the chakras. Then the sesei instructed them to try to focus the chakra on the crown of their heads. Kaoru had remebered doing a similar activity with her guardian when she was young. She clasped her hands together and closed her eyes, she took slow steady breath 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8....9....10 she counted in her head. She felt a gentle sesation on her scalp it like a spring breeze in the mountains going through her light brown hair. She kept this up for quite some time.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Miya sighed, more notes.... She hated writing but the subject was interesting enough for her to pay close attention. She wrote down key points of each example given by the teacher. He seemed distracted by the strange man that had come into the room a few moment ago. Miya smiled when he told them they could practice.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then steadied her breathing, focusing on quiet. Slowing her breathing, she concentrated, counting her breaths. When he said to imagine the point over their heads, she did so. As she focused, she could almost feel a light breeze barely kissing the top of her hair, almost like someone had passed their hand over her head. It surprised her but she kept her concentration, and continued to focus. Her scalp began to prickle as it continued, her skin chilling again, so quickly. The chill made her lose her concentration, making her gasp.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shisou listened intently as Tensai-sensei explained the seven chakra points of the body. Though Shisou had never accessed them before, just knowing they were there gave him silent comfort. Maybe in the past Shisou had never been able to be anything special, but now that Shisou had a starting point, the boy was ready to work hard; Shisou always worked hard at what he yearned to learn. In his learning fervor, Shisou sat a little closer to the edge of his seat, his eyes and ears hanging on the every word of the sensei. He had a decent memory, so a notebook was out of the question. If he couldn’t remember these things in the heat of battle, Shisou had surmised a long time ago, then it would be useless to put them in a book that he would never be able to drag out in a real battle. The brain would remember what it wanted, and Shisou would base his training around that; Shisou was an odd boy.

Then the teacher wanted them all to begin meditating, focusing on the Sahasrara chakra point, the one in the crown of the head. It was a place to start, certainly, so when the rest of the class closed their eyes, Shisou, too, slid his buttocks to the rear of his chair and then brought his legs up in a criss-crossed style. No reason to look the fool by sitting on the ground. With near perfect balance, Shisou closed his eyes and focused intently, more intently than he had ever focused before.

The mind is a crazy thing, and when you couple it with intense meditation, sensations begin to occur in the body that the self has never tried to experience before. Shisou had never really taken time to meditate before, so the slight feeling of euphoria that stole over him was almost numbing. It soothed his aching soul, just as Tensai-sensei’s jutsu had soothed his wounds. However, Shisou had to focus on his crown, so he attempted to push all his thoughts away, making that one spot in his existence the only thing on his mind. He could feel a slight pulse originating from that area, though Shisou wouldn’t truly know what it is. The ebb and flow was enough for him; the feeling of energy going to the Sahasrara and then back away again was a soothing feeling, and Shisou knew finally that he had felt at least a spark of his own chakra.

Korikawa Ai

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ai was met with a pleasant surprise when another student offered to help him after his embarrassing fall. While he was able to get back to his seat on his own he still inclined his head and murmured a soft “Thank you” to the girl merely as a matter of manners.

Smiling slightly to himself he felt a sense of calmness come over him, abating the rage over Gabu-san’s loud and distracting entry. So serene was he that he actually missed the first half of the teacher’s next instructions.

Popping back to reality only in the last few seconds of the teachers speech, he only managed to hear
"Alright, so let's begin by closing our eyes and breathing quietly. At first, this is very boring, but it is very important, so don't peek and try not to fall asleep. Count your breaths; breathe in slowly, hold for a second, exhale slowly...”

Perking up slightly Ai murmured to himself, “Meditation? I can do this,” several years of experience in the practice making him confident in his ability in the area.

Closing his eyes as instructed he began letting himself drift into a semi-conscious state, breathing slow and steady.

As always whenever he entered this state he felt the strong warmth tingling at the base of his spine that seemed to both hinder and aid his meditation at the same time. Letting the feeling spread throughout his body, he felt a sense of calm come over him, warmth pulsing through his body.

Barely feeling the smile sliding across his face, lost in the warmth coursing through his body Ai drifted, falling deeper and deeper to the serenity.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

gabu.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Tensai Gaburieru​

"So that," Gaburieru said quietly, "Is your crown, which is not open. Anyone can feel it, anyone at all. All you have to do is concentrate and be aware of yourself."

The students had all settled in, almost inexplicably--drawn by the lure of feeling that power which they would use to shape the world into their own image. Horo stood by idly, surprisingly not interrupting with another "soulful" outburst. No wonder he's still a Chuunin, Gaburieru thought heatedly.

"Let's concentrate on the root chakra. Let the tips of your thumb and index finger touch. Concentrate on the point beneath your tailbone, your seat." Probably mentioning the anus and genitals would end everyone's enchanted illusion about what meditation was like, though he risked being imprecise.

He waited a few beats, counting the shadows of tree branches. He could hear Horo breathing over there and part of him wanted to perforate the TA with rusty kunai.

"Once you've found it... Exhale the sound "Lam." Think of that point blooming. Then I want you to put your hands in your lap, palms up, atop each other. The left should be on the bottom, cradling the fingers of your right. Thumb tips touching gently. Focus on your sacral bone, the end of your spine. Like before, think of it blooming. Exhale "Vam.""

He kept his eyes peeled for any silliness between the kids. If at least some of them could open their chakra today, then they'd be able to participate in the practical side, but if they all distracted each other, it would be impossible.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was a long, slow process, to say the least. Shisou had never really meditated before, and the feeling that had settled over him was still intoxicating every moment. It was like a dream, really. Shisou just felt a little light and… feathery everywhere. It was a very weird feeling, so when Tensai-sensei gave new directions for the meditation, Shisou was hesitant. What would happen if he did all these things? What does chakra do to a person’s body? Was Shisou really ready for that? This was the singular area that Shisou had no preparation for, and had zero previous knowledge of. It was uncharted territory.

Shisou, however, had never gotten anywhere without taking a risk, in fact, the Shisou’s very presence in the Academy was a risk that he had taken. The one real reason he was here was hinged upon the fact that he had some degree of chakra control hidden within himself. Shisou owed it to himself, and to the Village, to discover the chakra and that control. So Shisou delved deeper into himself. His fingers touched, and Shisou guided his consciousness down into his root chakra. It felt strong, and coarse, and completely untouched. The image of a flower appeared in his mind, and he could clearly picture it blooming, slowly but surely. It felt like a ripple, a strong sensation wracked through his body, but Shisou said the guide words and continued on.

It was a scary experience, the feeling of the chakra blooming within him. Shisou had never felt such an energy flowing through him before, and the feeling was not wholly disliked. In fact, the energy felt warm which made Shisou feel good. The feeling was akin to being wrapped in a blanket of pure comfort. Shisou was ready to continue, so he kept his consciousness deep within his chakra channels.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kaoru acknowledged the sensei's new directions, she took her focus of the crown of her head to her tailbone putting her hands in position, She murmured"Lam" and deep inside her mind saw the image of a beautiful flower blooming, the experience was rejuveating it felt like a flow of energy was running through her veins it was warm and comforting. She then put her hands in the second position with the left under the right and then said"Vam" the sensation just seemed to be getting stronger. Kaoru had never meditated for this long before it felt like she was finding her self as the chakra swelled inside her.

Eji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Having already assumed the position as well as following the sensie's smaller manipulations, the small academy student was not finding it to be changing anything about him except for making the voices worse. For the first time ever, the small boy really didn't want to open his eyes. The voices in particular were not directly talking to him; rather, the voices seem to be talking about past events. Opening one eye slowly, the boy literally saw a transparent man holding his head arguing with another transparent man about the "correct" chakra gates. Closing his eyes, the boy continued with the exercise as he realized that he wasn't just hearing voices but seeing ghosts. Really wanting to ask his sensei about what was happening to him, the small academy student decided to just concentrate on the lesson and continue with exercises.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Keiji confirms within himself of the positivity he would be getting out of this experience, of course he would rather be spending the time meditating in more.. Familiar surroundings, he recalled back the look, feel and smells of his private training area, the distinct smell of sweat, leather and beer from the bar located by the training area. The nostalgic sensation calms him down and reassures him of his abilities. He didn't accept distractions, and whatever anyone would do in the classroom it would not interfere.

He diverted his attention from the crown, down through his spine down to his tailbone, as he did so he touched his thumb and index fingers together. Then his attention went further down, the floor boards beneath him, the boards were hard and smooth, the wood had an energy of it's own, it was warming and soothing for him. He exhaled "Lam" escaped his mouth as he did. The thought process of a flower, blooming, opening it's petals moving, opening up the center as the sun was showing it's face to it. The petals welcoming the light, and letting it enter, and warm it up, it made a small smile appear on his face without realizing it. Warmth spreading about his body, warming himself up.

Then as Tensai-sensei instructed he placed his arms atop of each other Left at the bottom, right on top, he didn't understand fully what Tensai-sensei ment with his fingers cradling, so he decided to do what seemed to fit what he described the best. His thumb tips touching, stretched full out, both 4 other fingers sitting on top of each other, making the empty space between his hands resemble a small triangle, this pose gave comfort as he thought to himself he did it the right way. His focus went a little further up, at the end of the spine, the vivid images from before returned to his mind, the warmth spreading, warming up his body, the smile grew wider without himself realizing it. It was comforting to say the least. He exhaled "Vam"

Keiji had a calm, and confident demeanor about him, he felt assured he was doing it correctly.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths

gabu.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Tensai Gaburieru​

"Lift your hands before your stomach and imagine the point in the middle of your solar plexus--just beneath your ribs. Steeple your fingers all together, making them point away from you--forward--and cross the thumbs over each other. Say "Ram." Picture energy moving from your root, to the sacral, to your solar plexus. These are chakra channels.

"Now, separate your hands and concentrate on your heart. Feel it beat. Place your left hand on your left knee, with the tips of your index finger and thumb touching. Put your right hand above the solar plexus, with the index and thumbtip touching also. Exhale "Yam," concentrating on the heart chakra, on the movement of energy to your heart. When you see images of cross-legged men and women in this position, they are meditating on the heart chakra, on love and compassion. These are the aspects of great teachers and kami.

"We will open the throat chakra; concentrate at the point in the hollow of your throat. Create a ring with your hands, where the thumbtips meet above and your fingers are interlaced below. This should be in front of your solar plexus. Say "ham."

"Now you will try to open your third eye. If you can't this time, don't worry. You're all doing very well," he reassured them. At least no one was throwing a pseudo-seizure. "Put your hands in front of your chest. Steeple your fingers and have your thumbtips meet to make a diamond. Then bend your index fingers so the second knuckles of those fingers touch. This may be a little uncomfortable, but it won't hurt you. Concentrate on the point between your brows. Make it bloom, and open your eyes as you chant "Aum.""

He looked around at the students. "We won't open the crown chakra today, but you might have already felt it before. You can do the same thing as you did to open the others. The mantra is "Ng" and the mudra, the hand position, is to interlace all of your fingers except the ring fingers, which should be steepled. Hold that mudra before your stomach.

"The reason why we won't do it is because to do so safely and to avoid accidentally overchanneling, you must have a strong root chakra. Otherwise, it could be dangerous. So please don't practice opening the crown alone until you have mastered the rest.

"This is the very foundation of a good ninja: to be able to clear the mind at any time, to locate your chakra, and to open them correctly each time you use a technique. Meditation helps youngsters achieve both mental and physical balance, but it also helps you develop your ability to channel and control the energy you will use in combat, that you will use to heal, and that you will use to conceal yourselves. If you can master this basic meditation technique, you will easily be able to walk on water and climb walls with your bare hands.

"The mudras, those hand positions, are the origin of hand seals. The words you chant, the mantra, are the origin of the mantra used in jutsu, especially ninjutsu and genjutsu. The mudra helps direct your energy to different chakra, and the mantra creates a resonance which helps you concentrate on the chakra you need to use."

He glanced at Horo. "Horo-sensei, why don't you demonstrate the Wind Release technique for the class? We can try starting with that."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back