Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra Control 202: MEDICINE!

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a great an bright day today at the Spartan Academy, and for Ii Hissori, he had finally found his place back at the academy. It had been a couple of months for the adjunct teacher had been off duty working on his hospital, and more importantly working on his new promotion. Ii Hissori the man who would be teaching this medical class was officially the sennin. The former sennin, Uka was currently Missing or well on extended leave to get a chance to go on vacation, leaving Hissori and Buru in charge of their branch all by themselves.

Now though, Hissori had been starting to feel those same stresses that had caused Uka to leave. In Hissori’s head though, that all should have been fixed after today’s class. It was a medical class after all!

The strawberry blond former shinobi had set up his classroom. Buru the large white dog had laid himself out in front of the room so that people could pet him or play with him while Hissori worked. Hissori’s emerald eyes were focused on the alignment of multiple pairs of scalpels that were on the desk. Covering them with his handchief though, Hissori would adjust his black vest and turn to write his name, Medical Sennin Ii Hissori on the chalk board.

Then for the last touch, Hissori would pull out a small summoning scroll from the pocket of his black khaki pants and unwind it on the corner. Pressing down on the seal and channeling some chakra through it, Hissori would unveil a small decorative bowl, with an assort of candy in it for his students.

Last but not least, Hissori would adjust his kiragakure emblem belt buckle and take a seat in the front of the class; surely students would come this time.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

A young gypsy girl enters the class room with a hawk perched on her shoulder; an unusual pet but nothing too out of the ordinary. The entity following behind her on the other hand would likely raise an eyebrow. She had the body of an adult woman, the legs of a large cat, the tail of a scorpion and the wings of a bat. To call her strange would be an understatement. She was one of Fumika’s creations. Fumika was attempting to use her gypsy arts to perfect the ability in creating chimera. Fumika fused together a few house hold pets and gave them human form to create the being behind her. Fumika had plenty of critters at her command that some called her a beast master. Or perhaps she earned that title by creating such bestial figures. Fumika did not only fuse animals together, but creatures into her own body as well. She fused a bat into her body, but it was not apparent at this time. The joining with such a critter seemed to have blessed her with a completely separate form that is only beginning to take shape.

Fumika give a polite bow to the teacher and introduces herself, “I am Shikame Fumika, Kitsune’s younger sister. This is Yuki and the one behind me goes by Manticore.” It did not take long for Fumika to notice Buru. She bends down, pets him, scratches him behind the ears and would give him a belly rub if she lets her. Fumika was half tempted to place a seal of power on Buru and claim dominance over him like she has done with the rest of her pets. Manticore did not seem happy about being here and takes a handful of candy. She throws a couple of pieces into her mouth as Fumika is busy playing with the dog. “I don’t see why I had to come along. I can already heal, why do I have to learn about this stuff?” Within Manticore’s tail was a special venom that when injected into a person’s body in would enhance a person’s natural ability to heal from injuries. Fumika gets up and explains, “Medicine can help cure illness and poison, which your healing ability is not meant to handle. Come let’s take a seat.”

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu walks down the halls of the academy, his voice ringing out in song. He sings, "Keen to the scent, the hunt is my muse! The means to a end, the path that i choice! Lost and aloof are the loves of my past... wake the white wolf... Remembrance at last!" The one handed man looked through the door, his eyes spinning with his sharingan active. He looked over the scene, three people, and a monster. He sighed, walking into the room, his left arm in a cast across his chest. He listened to the words of Fumika as he entered, then took to walking around the Manticore. "Excellent craftsmen ship... the only thing I wonder is where you found the body." He smiled like it was an innocent joke, and then sat down at a desk. His eyes looked around, then focused on Hissori. as he knew he was in debt to him, and he planned to make it up, but that didn't matter now. Gasu leaned his head towards the left, then blinked looking at his left arm. Oh, right. He brought up his right arm as a substitute, and placed his head on his arm, resting it. He then looked at the Manticore again, it truly was a interesting beast, but he wondered if it truly was alive. His eyes pulsed as all five of his temoe started to spin so fast they made a blur circle, as he tried to cast a Genjutsu on the Manticore, to make "Her" give her master Fumika a hug. He brought his presence once more to the table, grabbed a piece of candy, plopped it in his mouth, went back to his pose, and then said, "Thank you..."

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Warm Embrace""]
It was another fine day and another lesson for the tiny bundle of energy known as Reishii. She had signed on up for another class at the academy, a medical one at that since she figured being able to fix herself up if she burnt herself to much was a good thing. It had turned out to be a rather pleasant day outside so the girl had chosen to wear a yellow summer dress with a baby blue trim, the dress was rather short, stopping hand way down her legs so she also opted to wear a pair of bike shorts underneath which reached the top of her knees; on her feet she wore a rather clunky pair of black boots, something she just felt comfortable in despite how out of place it looked with her dress, very punk rock. Aside from that she had her silver ear piercings in and a black and blue striped fingerless glove on her left arm that went up to her elbow. She would wander through the academy building, singing to herself as she made her way through, no doubt getting some curious looks as she did so.

“Standing on the edge of the underworld
Looking at the abyss
and I'm hoping for some miracle
To breakout, to escape from all this
Whispers in the air tell the tales
of a life that's gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

I'm nuclear
I'm wild
I'm breaking up inside
A heart of broken glass
Defiled
Deep inside
The abandoned child”

Recently the girl had picked up a habit of singing as she traveled through the village, she’d also found herself rather enjoying the attention, finding that her voice wasn’t even all that bad for being untrained. If only she didn’t look so creepy with her facial scars, she might actually be able to get somewhere using her voice, though she was rather content with her life as a ninja as it stood. Eventually the girl would come across the classroom and head in, seeing however that she wasn’t the first to arrive, perhaps her singing had slowed her down a little to much, but it at least looked like she wasn’t late. “Heya!” She’d announce with a smile as she entered then took a better look at the other students all of whom she recognised save for the strange humanoid creature Fumika seemed to be talking too. “Heya Gasu, Heya Fumika, Heya Yuki!” She said as she walked toward one of the empty desks, opting out of the bowl of candy, she’d recently been told to cut down on the sugar and with her cursed seal locked up and not draining at her energy she didn’t feel she even needed it. She took her seat and sat at attention with a smile on her face and small amounts of laughter falling from her lips as she breathed, waiting for the class to begin proper.

[MFT - 495]
[/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Wandering the halls of the academy for the first time in what seemed like ages to him he would be amazed at how little things had changed since he had been a student. He would look around at the rooms as he made his way down to where this medical class would be taking place he had signed up for. "Aaaahhh yaa that's the room that I almost got expelled in for doing something...hmm ah sadly do not remember what is was lil guy." He would say with a large grin upon his face as Kura and trouble went together very well. His hand would reach down and pat the head of the little lake monster referred to as a "Taker" that Kura had named Godzilla for some reason or another. The little lake monster let out a purr like noise as he slammed his tail onto the flooring causing it to crack from the impact the little creature gave it.

"Weeeell moving on then hahah" He chuckled as he moved with more pace down the halls to the room as to not be at the scene of the now broken floor that Kura had no intention to be blamed for nor pay to have fixed.

His eyes would find the door as he moved into the class with a smile upon his face as his crimson eyes gleamed in the light from the room. His eyes would notice that he seemed to have met everyone in this room at some point already in fact but before he would bother to say hi to anyone his eyes met a bowl of candy. With a skills only of an ANBU or very hungry Kura he would make his way towards the candy dish and pick it up and walk back to a vacant desk to sit down and devour this treat. He would notice that he had left Godzilla at the door as the little guy looked around not sure what to do in this room of people. "Godzilla over here lil guy...oh and no they are not for you to eat ok?" He would sigh as he could tell he was hungry with the eyes of a predator looking about trying to decide who to eat first.

"No no you are not eating them come sit down by me or I will not take you to your favorite buffet later...all you can eat prisoners.." He sighed as he shook his head as the little monster leapt over the desks and sat next to him with his tail wagging wildly as he must have been thinking of food.

"Ah anyways hey everyone this is Godzilla he is a lake monster I adopted from a mission a while back and please do not let him eat you nor poke you with this tail of his as you would mooooore than likely die from this stuff." He said smiling as he patted the creature on the head with affection.

He would quickly eat all the candy that remained in the bowl as he walked this container back to the new Sennin's desk as to return it. "Ah congrats by the way on the promotion man very well done." He would say as it was a big deal to reach such a level in any branch. With that he sat back down in his seat and waited to see what was going to occur today.

[WC: 571]
[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Gasu knew anything, his own body was moving itself over to Kurayo as hatred and rage boiled with him. He gave out an daemonic snarl of pure primal rage, pulled his left arm out of his jacket, and thrusted it infront of Kurayo, letting him see the stump. He looked to Godzilla, but the sweet reptile would have to wait for a pat on the head. He roared with rage, "You damn idiot!" before walking a step back, his own chakra over flowing, as his curse mark fed off his rage and turned on. His eyes started to turn more primal, more edged at the top and bottom. He roared, "If you had enough guts to actually teach me, I wouldn't be here you Jerk! Your replacement CRIPPLED ME FOR LIFE! Your ally forced me to wear cuffs, and he Leaved me for dead in the cliffs, putting a Chakra seal on my chest, with Chakra cuffs on my arms and legs! He made me bleed and suffer, he electrocuted me, and he personally said I will never get a chance to take an exam again..." Gasu's mouth was now boiling as flames gathered at the back of his throat, but held back so simply ashes spewed forth. He slammed his hand to the desk, and screamed as he couldn't hold it back anymore in a cartoonist fashion, "What do you have to fucking say to me? And who was that monster?!!" He knew he shouldn't swear in a civilized environment, but his curse of hatred was to strong for that, but that curse would break as soon as he knew the name of that person, so he could know who did this him.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kura would yawn as the boy named Gasu rampaged over to him in a tantrum attempting to place blame on the Guardian for the boys inability to pass the exam and get wounded.
Shaking his head he would motion to Godzilla that this class was a no go and would go find something else to do with their time.

"That's life kid better get used to it and learn a thing called a pecking order and to work on that anger or you will end up dead in a battle at some point." The boy was yelling and demanding Kura tell him information or some sense of him being ashamed of being some monster of sorts.

"Well Gasu all I have to say is at least you still have one arms and your legs along with both your lil red sharingans so be happy you have those for now." With that he would stand and place his hand over his mouth and let out a large yawn as he walked towards the door and made his exit as he did not care to deal with children nor did he feel it was his job to babysit the boy and his anger.
"Well I am out, you guys have fun in the class and good luck again congrats my friend on the new position."
With all this done Kura and Godzilla left and made their way off to find some new adventure.

[OOC: Topic left]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So much happened so much drama. It was insane. Hissori was doing his normal thing of greeting each story individually. Instead though his first action was to deal with a fight. What a great way to start the class.

Almost immediately the large white wolf sprang into action. With his fur raised, and his teeth showing, Buru let out loud and deafening barks as he got between the two of them. His stance was an aggressive one, and he was going to make sure that there was going to be no violence in the classroom, and he also knew that Hissori would be annoyed if he would have to write up a report so he had break it up. It look though that the older man was being the bigger man and just leaving the classroom.

“Thank you.” Hissori said lowly for both defusing the situation and also congratulating him for the promotion. For a moment he would watch the class for reactions for the fight, but eventually he would just sit down.

“Once you sit down Gasu. We can begin.” He said with a low grumble as he stood up snapping his finger once to get Buru to stand down, which he did. Waiting for a couple of moments for Gasu to sit down and calm himself down. When the time came Hissori would move in front of desk.

“So now that the drama is over. Hello, I am Ii Hissori, I am a former medical Chief from Kirigakure, and now a day I am one of the Co-sennins here for the medical branch. Today, I will be teaching you the simplest healing jutsu, it is called mystical hand.

Healing, in my opinion is probably the most important thing a shinobi can do. Many shinobi healers are those that cannot fight, or are not specialized in fighting because they choose to focus their attention on healing people, but in fact it is one of the most important subjects a shinobi can master. So before I begin to show you the jutsu, do you all have any questions?”
He asked.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fumika places a palm to her head as she feels a migraine coming on. It was just a few days ago she did another one of her crazy experiments and fused with a bat. It did not seem to transform her at all at first, but now she could feel her changing again. Her canines were becoming fangs and her nails claws, but it was not enough to really draw attention to herself. She breathes heavily and there was something in the air. A sweet smell lingered in the room; this was chakra. She has transformed this far in her last class, but this time she was going further and will go through some rather noticeable changes that would likely draw attention to herself. For instance her and skin lose all color and become a white a snow. Her eyes turn yellow and slit like a cat’s and with it her vision becomes enhanced. With her keen vision she would notice small details only Toujigikou would see. With these eyes she could tell if something was real or fake and read a person’s body language with ease. Fumika sees her hand, “Good gracious, I am pa… what are you doing?” For some reason Manticore decided to give Fumika a hug, which was a bit out of character for her. Manticore now realizing what she is doing quickly lets her go and pretends like nothing happened.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The class livened up rather quickly, on person had entered who looked to be a little older than the rest of them, perhaps a higher ranked shinobi wishing to learn some medical jutsu, it wasn’t seen often but did happen. Whoever this man was though seemed to stir something up in Gasu and he went of on some sort of rant about some sort of exam and losing his arm which was all news to her, though she couldn’t help chuckling a little, people were funny when they were blind with anger, breathing heavily, spraying spittle everywhere, hilarious. The accosted party excused himself from the class maturely and Gasu sat himself back down so that the class could continue and the teacher could introduce themselves properly. It was interesting to learn that the man teaching them was one of the refugees from Mist, she’d obviously heard details on the event, at this point who hadn’t? It was pretty impressive that he’d managed to become Sennin of another village though, even if it’s co-Sennin, which leads Reishii to her first question. “If you’re the co-sennin that means someone else is also a medical Sennin and we have four instead of three, right? Who is the other Sennin.” She’d then look at the white canine and laugh. “It isn’t the dog is it!” She’d ask seemingly seriously.

She’d rock back and forth a little on her chair, truth was she did have some actual questions about medical things that hopefully he would be able to help with, maybe the jutsu he’d mentioned would even do just what she was looking for. She would tilt her head to the side. “I want to learn some medical jutsu because I keep on burning myself.” She admitted honestly. “But also in case I burn other people by accident but, I need to learn more about the different kinds of burns because I know there are lots of different ways and you heal some of them differently, can you help me with that? I’d really appreciate it.” She’d say with her childish, scarred smile adorning her face. Learning about different types and degrees of burns would certainly help with healing them up, but also would help her inflict the most beneficial ones upon her enemies, that’s what she thought anyway but wouldn’t say that out loud, didn’t seem like someone anyone would want to hear.

[MFT - 399]
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gus blinked, his sharingan never seeming to cause any stress to his body. He looked to Reishii, and he then recited something he knew, "Reishii there is currently three types of burns... First degree with is more like injury to the first layer of skin which causes no permanent damage... Second Degree with causes very little muscle damage but blisters... and Third degree burns, which scars the muscle.. and looks like this..." he opens his cloak, revealing his entire right arm, his chest, and the right side of his stomach is covered in 3rd degree burn marks, some of the skin has fixed but it was clear he was burned horribly. He continued, "Third Degree are the only type of burn that scars forever, and the only treatment outside of chakra is to rip skin off other parts of your body, because nothing can regrow from the dead. This is why i am mad at the ANBU, they caused this to me... and all i wanted to do was become an AIT..." he had to keep his scars, to know of the love he gave to others were as black as pitch when push came to shove. He slowly turned to Fumika, seeing some of the chakra come off of her thanks to his Copy skill wheel. He said, "Sorry Manticore, I was testing to see if you were alive... your appearance clearly shows great craftsmen ship.. I apologize for my actions..." To Gasu, his entire world has been shattered not even hours ago, and his mind could still no longer fit the gaps together. He was somewhat unstable. but he had enough strength to pull through. He put on his new white cloak, and from his pocket pulled out a metallic glove to protect his hand. He mumbled to himself, unable to keep it back from the mental trauma, but trying to speak as softly as possible, "The death of a nation begins with the children who are done being rejected and abused... It ends with the graves and death... for war can never be stopped.. and we are always the pawns for the gods...as they abuse their kings..."

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ii Hissori was taken a back a bit. Normally, the students here in Iwagakure were so eager to learn. They were eager to learn anything at all. This group though was a bit quiet, as if they just wanted to get this class over with. Maybe it was the fight that Gasu started with Kurayo that scared the rest of the innocence kids, or maybe it was just to early for them to really think. Anyone it seemed that Hissori would have to move on.

With Gasu going to sit down, Hissori just listened to the class hoping someone. Fumika seemed to be more interested in her hawk, than the class. It was fine, and he hopefully he could rip her attention away from the hawk, and back onto the class. Reishii however seemed to be willing to talk to him.

“Well the other sennin’s name for the medical branch is Uka. She is the other sennin, and works in the hospital with me.” He said as he shook his head chuckling at the thought of his dog as the sennin.

“Don’t give him any ideas because I’ll be hearing about them for weeks.” He asked before he nodded some as he made a face between smiling and frowning. This girl was burning herself, but at the same time she wanted to help others. It was certainly a mix, but at least her heart was in the right place.

He was about to open his mouth to speak, but before he could Gasu decided to chime in. It was probably what to him as in his exam, but at least he had learned something from it. Moving forward he would cough a bit and continue to speak.

“What Gasu said was correct. However, the scarring for types of burns can be severely reduced in the way and how quickly you treat them. So today I am going to show you a jutsu that is simple, and anyone can use that will help heal minor injuries, and burns. It is called Mystical Hand. It is a justu that will bring your chakra to your hand and give off a warm green light as it heals yourself or your ally.” Hissori said as he demonstrated the handsigns and what the jutsu looked like.

“Anyone have any minor cut or bruise I can show this justu on before moving on?” He asked holding up his green glowing hand.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh god more handseals, Fumika thought to herself. She knew very little about handseals even thought she was shown them in her previous class. Unfortunately she wasn’t feeling herself that day and left the class as soon as possible. She knew the signs represented the animals of the zodiac, but the sensei didn’t bother to teach which sigh meant which animal. As for what the handseals actually look like, she had a very rough idea. Fumika wish shinobi didn’t go through handseals so quickly when preforming a jutsu. There was no way she could replicate the jutsu with that demonstration. “Can you list the seals for the jutsu or do that again more slowly. I could not catch all of that.” In Fumika’s gypsy magic she uses runes that represent animals of the zodiac, hopefully the sequence is transferable. As for cuts and bruises she had nothing; that what Manticore was for. Considering Reishii’s personality, Fumika figures she would be the most likely suspect for having such injuries. Thought after seeing the argument of Gasu with Kurayo, he might have some injuries as well.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu looked to Fumika, and then said, "Look to me please?" He showed the signs slowly, then his hand glowed with emerald green light. He said, "In the Village hidden in the leafs, they used to practice on fish with this jutsu, ironically they rated it A rank from how few med-nin mastered it." Gasu had read his fair share of books, but he was most interested in where poisons came from, because of his new tactics. Gasu lifted up his bag, popping open the lid and pulled out his personal poisons, he went through the 5 vials, Strainweed, Plexistim, Botulinum Toxin, Hydrogen Cyanide, and Lullaby Powder. Good, he was up to stocked up, he flicked his container shut, but leaved the poisons on the table as he lifted up his hand, and made a small cut with one of the arrows he kept for UNCHAiNED, but ironically he wasn't good at Taijutsu. The teen got up, the slash was about three inches wide on his palm, pretty shallow, and a little bit of fresh blood gathering. He held his hand out to Hissori, saying, "Here.... I got nothing to lose." Gasu had the poisons if the teacher wanted to do an anti-venom demonstration, or if he had a jutsu that did that.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uka was it? She’d be sure to remember that… in fact she’s pretty sure she had met the woman once before during a class, the one that her mind seemed to have trouble recalling because it turned out to be mostly a genjutsu, interesting. She’d listen happily to Gasu as he explained about the three degrees of burns a person could get, she’d heard of third degree before but not enough to really talk about, seems he’d had some first-hand experience though. “Man, that’s rough!” She’d exclaim, looking over his wounds. “I’m glad I never wanted to join up with ANBU, I’d probably be dead already!” She laughed cutely. Still she needed to know a little more about burns, the ones that Gasu had mentioned would be something for her to research certainly but she knew there was more to it that, she’d heard of one other when perusing a scroll on advanced elements and hoped that Hissori could enlighten her somewhat.

Before that though, the class would continue on to what seemed to be the focal point of it all, the learning of a special healing jutsu, he would perform a few seals and his hand would glow green, interesting, she’d only ever seen blue and orange chakra before and thought hers was pretty special in that but now this teacher was displaying the same capabilities. He would go on to ask if anyone had a wound he could fix up and Gasu went ahead and took out a sharp weapon, cutting a small wound onto his hand, but this guy was a Sennin right? A small cut on a boys palm would be a cake walk for him, so why not give him something big to really show the potential of the healing arts? “Hee hee, that’s nice and all but I think I wanna see the real power of these medical jutsu!” She’d would chuckle and start to fumble around in her side pouch, pulling out a Kunai before to long and pointing the tool at her face with a smile of innocence on her lips. “D’ya wanna know how I got these scars?” She’d ask morbidly to the others before lunging the weapon at her face and carving straight through her cheek, along the line created by the scars that already existed there, laughing softly to herself as she reached the end of the scar and hastily proceeded to do the same to the scar on the other side of her mouth as blood started to pour freely down her jawline and reaching her chin where it dripped right off, her teeth were also exposed and stained with the crimson life, making her smile look pretty insane. “Gasus cut will be nothing! You should show us how you can heal a wound like this, I wanna see the jutsu in real action!” She’d say with a giggle, waiting for Hissori to come on over and heal her on up, it hurt like a bitch but she honestly didn’t care since she was far more interested in learning right now.

“Also!” She began to add, her voice sounding a little slurred without her cheeks helping formulate the sounds. “I read about burns that could be caused by thing that aren’t fire! Like ice burns, I read about them in a scroll about advanced elements! IS that true? What other kind of advanced elements could cause burn like injurues!?” She’d question the probably now panicked Sennin who was more interested in healing her face. “I did hear someone mentioning a… ermm… “sick burn” or something but I couldn’t find it in the medical books I had.” She would add, looking as innocent at she could with her face cut open and blood getting just about everywhere.

[MFT - 628]
[/legend]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would nod as he cancelled the jutsu he had previously had glowing around his hand. It was something that he was all to use to doing so many he did it too. “Sure just write it down so you don’t forget.” Hissori offered candidly as he started to make the hand signs at a much slower pace as he said the hand signs out loud. Soon again his hand was glowing green and Hissori was looking for other people to comment.

Gasu was the next one as he seemed to be having a side conversation with the girl name Fumika before turning to him. “It’s actually a common practice around the world to use fish to teach medical justu, I find it cruel though. I believe that if you are going to be treating injuries you need to understand what the pain behind them are, because even if everyone experiences pain differently, you should be able to understand what your patient is going through.” He said as he looked down at the young teenager nodding.

“Thank you Gasu.” Hissori commented as he went as pressed there palms together. In mere moments, the minor injury was full heal and the blood was gone. It was truly magic what medical ninjustu could do. “Why don’t you hold your hand up to show the class Gasu.” Hissori said as he looked over at Reishii. He had to deal with this.

Hissori would watch Reishii militate herself. Cutting her cheeks to give herself a permament smile, Hissori just sighed. He had read about this girl in a memo. She was a little off, and this proved this. There was a question in the back of his head how a girl like this would ever even be allowed to be a shinobi, but still if that was what this village wanted he had to heal them.

Hissori also realized that this could be just an attempt at attention, and that she wanted to see how scared Hissori was. Basically, this girl could have just been looking for a reaction, and for Hissori that was something he really never gave when dealing with medical problems. Instead of a panicked rush to her, Hissori took his time getting to her.

“Yes Reishii, even medical jutsu can heal that.” He said as he placed his glowing green hand on one of her cheeks. Warmth would spread through Reishii’s face as Hissori healed and repaired the cells she ripped apart from the kunai, and after about a minute he was moving on to the other side of the cheek. Without really missing the beat he also began to answer the question while looking around the room.

“Yes there are. I have dealt with anything from normal burns, to ice burns, to chakra burns. You can even get electrical burns depending on what you are doing. In reality the only type of burn I really have never seen could be something like a water burn, but I am sure eventually some shinobi would think of a way to do that too!” Hissori said chuckling as he finished healing Reishii with a low exhale of breath. Then patting her on the shoulder he moved to the front of the class room.

“Alright everyone. So now that you understand how to do it. There really is only one thing left, and to do that well things will have to get bloody.” He said as he pulled the sheet of the desks revealing medical scalpels. “I want like each of you to come up here and grab a scalpel. Reishii and Fumika are in a group, and I will be with Gasu. Each of you will be encharge of giving yourself a small cut for the other person to use.” Hissori said picking up one of the the silver instruments and rolling up his sleeve.

Drawing the blade lightly over the rolled up sleeve, Hissori’s skin split open. “Come on Gasu give it a try.” Hissori said with a kind smile showing him the wound.

MFT 600+

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu lifted up his hand, as he causes a small anomaly in gravity, flinging the scalpel to his hand. He looked at it, as he made a flame chakra aura around the tool, blinking as it didn't burn. He spoke, "In the future I could make this out of neutral chakra, and just heal others... a interesting future I can obtain..." He blinked, as the chakra turned emerald green, and he slowly took the scalpel out. He made a cut right on his cheek, where black blood dripped, that stained both flesh and stone with raw sin. He calmly looked to Hissori, where his burned arm slowly and calmly placed itself on the wound, healing it with its emerald embrace. He whispered to the air, but it seemed to be directed at Hissori, "...Medicine can't fix everything... though pray be I tried as all hell for it to..." then he looked Hissori in the face and said, "Water burns are known as scalding, they occur rather easily with water shinobi." When the wound had closed, he walked away to his poison chest, and lifted up a drug he had acquired. Mind Awakening Pills, that he walked up to Hissori with. He lifted up the drug, and said, "...I want to ask for a favor from you... These can fix my eyes or they will fix my body, I would like to ask from you if you could teach me how to properly keep myself alive from using these, for I do not know the current sealing method used. You may want to take this away my friend, but it is all I have, and I simply wish to awaken my future... is that to much to ask?" Gasu needed this information, otherwise his plan would fail horribly... and he would die.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fumika made sure to take notes as both Gasu and Co-Senin showed the jutsu at a slower speed. Quickly she scribes the jutsu in words and a translation into gypsy ruins arranged into a seal of power. With Reishii’s bloody smile Hissori acted slowly and calmly. However Manticore was quick on the ball. She flew over next to Reishii and wraps her tail around Reishii’s torso. Manticore pierces her stinger into Reishii’s neck and injected her with a special venom that speeds and aids the natural healing processes. Fumika rips the page out of her note pad and slaps it on Reishii. The seal of power glows and begins to heal, but it wasn’t enough. This was only Fumika’s first attempt and Manticore’s venom wasn’t meant for something quite like this. Luckily Hissori had the knowledge and the experience to heal the wound completely. Manticore release Reishii for her restraint and walks need to Fumika. “Don’t worry about Manticore’s sting. It’s a healing agent.” Fumika felt the need to explain her pet’s actions before they start thing it poisoned her. She would have likely said something about it before hand but the whole facial mutilation gave her a loss of words. Both Fumika and Manticore were acting on instinct; it wasn’t till Hissori healed Reishii that she found her voice.

Now it was time for the next stage of the class, which meant harming themselves. Fumika gathered such actions would be easy for Reishii. Fumika however was not too sure of herself. Fortunately fate decided to play a hand in this event. When she goes to take a scalpel, she almost immediately releases it with a yelp. Drops of blood drips onto the desk from her thumb; she picked up the instrument improperly and ended up hurting herself. “That was sharper than I thought it would be.”

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back