Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra Control 202: MEDICINE!

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Warm Embrace""]
It didn’t take to long for the Sennin to come help her out, after he’d dealt with Gasus wound expertly, he would approach her calmly and with what seemed to be little to no effort he fixed up her self-inflicted wounds. Reishii was as impressed by the speed and ease he’d done it with as she was with how calm and collected he was whilst doing so, he wasn’t the Sennin for nothing though, right? She would raise her hands to her face and stroke at the scars on her face, obviously the healing wasn’t perfect or she wouldn’t have had the scars to begin with but she was kind of happy about it, they’d become a part of her at this point. The girl would give Hissori a big, still bloody grin as her fingers traced the contours of her facial scars. “That is freakin’ awesome! You say that anyone can use this jutsu and it can heal something as big as that?!” Worst case scenario in her head, Hissori would have had to use a more powerful jutsu but no, she was shocked by just how useful this jutsu was, most of the lower level jutsu she’d learnt had long been eclipsed as she learnt more, stronger techniques but perhaps medical jutsu were different? “I totally need to learn this jutsu; it’ll come in so useful in the future!” She’d comment to herself as Hissori went on, explaining more about the different types of burns and it seemed that just about any element that she could think of had some kind of burn associated with it, interesting.

For their next task, they were to take a scalpel from the front of the room and in groups, give themselves small cuts for the other person to heal up, seemed simple and clearly was going to be good practice for a new jutsu. She would follow along with Fumika, picking up the tool before heading back to her seat and sitting down, looking at the small blade, she could tell that this thing was even sharper than her Kunai by just looking at it. She waited for Fumika to return to the desk, seeing that she’d cut her thumb Reishii would smile and stretch her fingers a little. “Okay Fumika, let’s try this out shall we?!” She said with excitement in her voice as she performed the seals slowly so that she wouldn’t mess up and before to long, her chakra would become visible, a green aura forming around her hand but something was off and the girl didn’t even notice; there were flecks of orange chakra formed in the green, her fiery chakra seeming to refuse to simply stay put. Reishii would stick out her tongue a little as she concentrated and placed her hand over the cut on Fumikas thumb and did her best to use the jutsu correctly, Fumika would find that the jutsu, as well as healing would feel very warm, not painfully so but as if her thumb was under hot water like in a hot spring or bath. “Hmmm, I think that should do it!” She said with a smile, pulling back her hand with a smile, hoping that the cut was indeed gone, there wouldn’t be a scar since it was a shallow cut so that was nice.

Once happy that she’d done the jutsu correctly she would take her own scalpel and hold it steadily as she pressed it against the back of her hand and cut into the flesh, making a cut about an inch long for Fumika to deal with. “That should be good enough I think! Your turn!” She would giggle and wait for the girl to make her move.

[MFT - 621]
[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu snickered, lifting up the poisonous drug, the Mind Awakening pills, and then just handing them to Hissori. "You know that all was a game?" Gasu had remembered something that he could do that would be much more efficient then the drug, so he no longer had a use for it. He continued, "Maybe write it off as a lesson that you need more clearance and safety in the hospital? Never the matter, keep your pills, it was more of my own test." Gasu tried to twist his words so it seemed he was trying to tell the truth, but that truth was only now formed. He looked to Reishii and Fumika, and noticed the flames trailing off of her hands, and how her chakra points lit up like a Christmas tree. 361, she had each and every chakra point, but they all had a crimson tint towards the top edge, it made her chakra more unstable but definitely more powerful, interesting. He looked back to the probably angered Hissori, and said, "I am sorry for tricking you, but in this situation it benefits everyone, you learn of a weakness in your defenses, I get a class I was already going to get into... I believe that to be fair." His sharingan was slowing down gradually, but it was still bright and alive. Then he looked to Fumika, blinking as her chakra passage way was mutated and mangled beyond all belief, but came from a single core. He looked to the Manticore, but walked next to Reishii, making his own healing hand move, and said, "Whatever you did, your chakra path is close to a puppet..." he was there to help both of them if they asked, just in case. His crimson eyes blinking.

(Sorry for posting out of order but its been 4 days)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fumika fingertip glow with an emerald aura and she presses it onto Reishii’s hand. As her finger glides across the back of her hand, actual lines were being form. It was like her finger became a pen, but instead of ink she wrote on illuminating chakra. She was drawing a five pointed star in the emptiness before her. In each point she scribes a specific rune. It was almost like she was scribing a curse seal onto Reishii, but this mark was only temporary. When Fumika finishes the cut heals and the seal vanishes. This is the mystic hand jutsu cast the gypsy way.

[In case he's waiting for me to heal]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would watch everyone and smile as he saw what was going on. Everything was going great! Honestly, this class had turned out exactly what he wanted out of his students. They seemed excited to learn, and were capable of performing medical jutsu. It nice to see this prowess out of village t he had to question their overall medical capabilities. However, Gasu had to kill the classes mod by pulling out what he thought was a “mind awakening pill.” Frowning, Hissori shot a glare at the Uchiha and spoke.

“Everyone did tell today, thank you so much for making this successful. It is truly nice to see talent young students like yourself Reishii and Fumika. Both of you have past the class, so please take your leave, and have a wonderful day.” Hissori said offering them a smile. However the tension around him showed that in reality he needed to “speak” with Gasu. Once the two would leave the classroom Hissori would open up.

“Gasu…. How long are you twelve or thirteen? Maybe before throwing accusations around about my hospitals security, you should realize I have been leading the medical world since I WAS your age. “ Taking one of the pills out of the bag and putting it into his mouth, Hissori crushed it and swallowed, and nothing happened.

“Secondly, before you try to go throwing accusations around maybe you should think people who are in their positions are actually as smart as they should be. These pills you got? All they are antibiotics that cure brain infections. You grew up in this village, you should realize that the amount of hassle it would be to do research on those pills is not worth keeping them around for research purposes. Even then, I think in the whole village, I would be the one that would be able to do research with them meaning they would have been found in my laboratory, and I know what I am researching.” Hissori said in a low stern tone trying not to get to angry at what he knew was a desperate boy.

“Now here is what we will do. You are failing this class Gasu, even though you are one of the more hopeful medics to be, and as such, you will not get reported to ANBU for attacking a civilian nurse with those eyes of yours, and before you say I couldn’t prove that you did it. Realize that at your age, I got as famous and important in the medical world, because I was working on ways to make the surgery to unlock the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan, so I am studied within your bloodline.” Hissori told him as he got up going to gather his things.

“The other option is that I detain you for breaking the law, and given your luck with those bastards over at the ANBU you will get in some serious trouble.” Hissori said as he watched him for a moment.

“And may this be a lesson for you because you seem to be in this habit of burning bridges within this village, and I doubt you would want to be blacklisted from the village. Now go home, and think about what you did.” Hissori said finally breaking his stern tone with disappointment. Sighing, he would start to clean up letting Gasu having his say before leaving. Hopefully he would turn out bettering himself from this experience but for some reason, Hisori was starting to doubt that.

Class completed, Gasu failed, Fumika passed, Reishii past.

If you need to discuss this Gasu you have my Skype,

Great Thread everyone.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Thank you sensei it was a pleasure learning from you.” Fumika was happy to have past but notice that one name was not included in the list of passing. Fumika could only gather that Gasu failed the class. Not wanting to stick around longer than she had too she leaves out the door with Manticore not to far behind.
[left topic]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu blinked, as if something hit him, and then he bowed. He apologized, "I am sorry for my actions, thank you for being so humble. But I must ask for a favor from you." He lifted up two pieces of paper, and placed some audio genjutsu into it. He finished, whispering, "Hand these to Reishii when you see here again, not now. They won't hurt her, plus audio genjutsu requires a user to hypnotize someone. I... am not strong enough to do it myself." He silently leaved, fearing Reishii would burn him if he did it in person. Gasu leaved, lifting up a book about Iwagakure religion.

[Skype for content of notes if accepted, Topic leaved]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Warm Embrace""]
Reishii would smile as Fumika healed up her wound, using a somewhat different method than shown but giving the same results. Once was all said and done Hissori would congratulate and thank them for coming to the class which was pleasant and to top it off it seemed both her and Fumika had scored passing grades, Gasu had not been so lucky and she wondered why, perhaps something to do with their conversation when they were doing the healing? Not her problem though so she didn’t need to be involved and Hissori seemed like he was going to explain why and such to him anyway which was nice, showed he cared as a teacher at the very least. “Thanks for the class, Hissori! I’ll be sure to practice this jutsu whenever I get the chance too!” She said with a happy grin. “but for now, I think I should go home and shower off all this mess!” She would add, running a finger against her jaw and getting some leftover blood on them, she didn’t mind it all that much but it would get dry and annoying before too long and she’d certainly get some questioning looks and attention which she couldn’t be bothered with.

[Topic left]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back