Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra is like, a personal thing dude - Chakra basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

It was early birdy morning in the early spring, the sakura blossoms had sprouted, and the sweet scent of lavender filled the air, the sun was glazing in through the windows of an empty and slightly dusty class room. The chairs were in bad shape, easily breakable, and would creak from the weight of just about anyone, the tables were old, slightly green from mold due to lack of care, the floor area was a little larger than that of other normal classrooms.
The sliding door opened up slowly and a head poked in, his blond hair glistening in the sunlight, sticking up due to it being pressed by the dark blue headband resting on his forehead.

A tall, tired and slightly grouchy looking man stepped into the classroom, his every step practically echoing behind him, and every step made the wooden floor boards creaking underneath him.
Around his body was his usual big jacket and underneath his Jounin Flak Jacket. Standard issue. "YAAAAWWWNN!..." He covered his mouth as a great big yawn escaped his mouth.

Closing the door behind him he looked around the classroom his eyes rested on the large table standing on the opposite side of the student tables On the far side corner of the room. Looks like this'll be my spot!
He walked slowly towards the table and chair and sat himself in the wooden chair. "Heh, I'm glad that I'm early, I'll just.." He yawned loudly again "Take a nap.."

He pulled his headband down across his eyes, as he rested his feet on the table and leaned slightly backwards in the chair making him sit in balance.
He napped as he eagerly awaited the students he would be teaching. Fortunately for him, he didn't snore. Instead he merely breathed silently.
ZZZZzzzzz....

OOC: only for ACADEMY STUDENTS
Welcome to Chakra Basics! I'm your host! Keiji.
I bid you to ignore the sleeping sensei and simply go about your business as usual.
I kid of course. Have your way with him as you find most befitting.

I'll be teaching you Chakra Basics, in a slightly unfamiliar and some might say, strange fashion, but I'll be teaching nonetheless.

I'll be starting this officially in just a few days, so scramble up quickly and get posting in here!
Just a quick post of you entering will do just fine for now. You may continue posting as you please until Gai awakens.
I can tolerate stragglers, to a degree.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kousaki Satoru, age 12, final year at the Academy of Kumogakure, was walking with a pacey stride towards his first class for that day. He was in a good mood that morning, as he always was when the sun shone so early, but he also knew how important this class was for him. He would arrive a bit earlier than his usual as he was keen on learning from this particular class. While physically he could do well using his good agility and he'd shown himself to be fairly good at Ninjutsu, his favorite type of technique, he still needed to work on his control of chakra, which was a key skill in the use of any jutsu. With only a few months left to his graduation exam, the student hoped he could pick up some important learning that day.

He walked around the floor he knew the class was taking place, trying to find the right room... "No". "No". "Nope". "No", he would say as he checked a number of rooms, each seemingly more empty and in a worse condition than the last. "N-...", he suddenly stopped and his eyebrows raised as he found someone in one of the rooms. It was a teacher Satoru had rarely seen around the Academy before, but it looked like he would be thought by him that day. The teacher was tall, blond man who was sitting very comfortably at his desk, seemingly asleep. The student checked the other remaining rooms before returning to the one where the man was sleeping. He was reluctant to step in and he felt he'd be more comfortable standing outside and wait for other students to join before entering, but he took a few silent steps inside nonetheless, if only to check if his teacher was indeed napping. The man was sleeping with barely any sound. Satoru stood still as he studied him a bit before. From his appearance, he figured the tall man was at least a Chuunin, if not Jounin. The boy then turned around and took the same careful steps back outside, trying to dim the sound of the creaking floor under him.

He stood calmly outside the classroom with his hands in his pockets, waiting for others students to arrive.

[Topic entered]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
avi2_zps8fa2b2d6.png

cloud_academystudent.gif

[Tsubaki Kazuma Dnpc]

This would be Kazuma’s second visit to the academy. It was big and beautiful, but Kazuma was blind so he could not see the beauty. Shimete, his personal servant, guides him by the hand down the halls to the place where the class was being held. Kazuma was a blind 12 year old boy freshly enrolled into the academy. Shimete was ten and stood a foot shorter than Kazuma. Shimete saw a student standing out in the hall. As they came to the person shimete asks, “Is this the classroom?”

Kazuma going and opens the screen door and he could hear a person inside. The breaths were deep long and steed. The person inside was asleep and there was no sounds of kids inside. Just that one sleeping person. He closes back the door. “Sounds like the teacher is asleep. Should we wake him or wait?”

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru looked at the approaching two. "A handmaid...?" he wondered as he studied their appearances. He then noticed the boy's hand was being held and that he was wearing a red blindfold, so it made sense that we would have a servant accompanying him.

The girl asked him about the classroom, to which Satoru replied: "Ah, yeah... I think this is it. Buut...". The other boy opened the door and remarked the sleeping teacher. It was only natural that his hearing was better than most people's. "Yyyeah... he's sleeping. I don't know, we could go in and sit down, I guess." Satoru replied. He would then do whatever the others decided.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko was up earlier then usually. "I couldn't sleep. to excited!" "Todays the day! Aiko Lets go! Time for our first day at the academy! Junko quickly removed his covers and hopped up from his bed. Junko moved at a quick pace towards the closet in him and his brothers room. "I wonder what we will work on first?" Junko was looking for a good outfit to wear for the first day at the academy. Junko stood for about ten minutes at the closet picking out clothes to wear as he stood there only in pajama pants without a shirt. "What to wear? What to wear? Hmmmmm." Junko found a perfect outfit that would be good for training. Once Junko was dressed he ran to the kitchen grabbing a apple from the fruit bowl in there home. Junko went back to the room to exit through the window. Before Junko opened the window he said "Bro Ill meet you at the academy don't be late!"

Junko exited through the window landing on the ground softly. Junko sprinted towards the academy eating. The academy wasn't to far from home and took no longer then ten minutes and by then the apple was gone. On the way there he thought "Can't wait for some good hand to hand combat or even ninja weapons!' Junko stopped to catch his breath as he was in front of the academy. "I'm ready." Junko entered the academy analyzing the hallways and came upon three kids. The kids seemed to be around his age or younger. "This must be the class then." Junko excitement began to calm down as thoughts began to run through his head. "This is the time were a lot can happen. Me and these people can end up enemies or in a squad. Everything that happens here will determine my future. I must take this seriously." Junko walked up to the group with his hands in his pockets noticing one boy seemed blind. Junko gave a gesture of hello with a simple head nod before entering the room without a word. Junko noticed the instructor was sleep and the room seemed old. "Didn't expect this." As Junko passed the desk which the teacher was sitting at he gave a slightly knock on the desk to wake the instructor and stood by the window waiting on instructions. "I hope my brother get here soon. I know he doesn't want to miss this."

[Topic Entered]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally an Academy class. Haru had been enrolled at the academy for awhile and found a few personal mentors to learn from, but he was now able to learn from the academy and become closer to graduating to Genin.

I hope this teacher can help me learn what I need, to escape my destiny, to somehow fool the unknown force that controls everything. Haru wiped his eyes as he left the house to begin the short walk to the academy. Noticing several groups of kids on his walk he sighed deeply, he always preferred to be alone, that way the bonds he would have to later sever wouldn’t be strong.

The Hiashi clan was a long line of philosophers, but there was also a small percent of them, that thought themselves into mental instability. This may be the road young Haru is headed down. Why… am I the only one who can see that everyone is just a puppet in his game. Haru continued thinking to himself, the world was doomed and he needed to escape, that’s how powerful he would be.

He walked through the Academy doors and walked down the hall until he found his class. He saw two boys standing outside, one of them had a sort of attendant with him, upon closer examination he saw that the first boy was blind, the other had his hands shoved in his pockets. Hello, I am Haru of the Hiashi clan. he introduced himself. Peering into the classroom he saw another boy and the man who was most likely their teacher asleep in a chair. oh, perfect he doesn’t care.

WC:270 MFT

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unable to sleep much the night before because she spent too much time being nervous for class, Yoshie had gotten ready and gone to the academy fairly early. She wandered the halls examining her new school, and the new people in it, as well as searching for her own classroom.

When she found it she saw that a few students were already there, standing outside the door. She noticed one boy was wearing a red blindfold over his eyes, he was probably blind. She also noticed another boy standing with his hands in his pockets. They both seemed to be listening to another boy introducing himself.

Her heart started pounding, socializing with people only made Yoshie extremely uncomfortable, she likes to be quiet and unnoticed. Obviously she wouldn’t be able to get into the classroom unnoticed today. She contemplated leaving and just going back home. No, I can’t just keep running away from people. If I want to become successful I need to stop being such a baby and deal with the fact that I have to make friends. She knew that making friends would be the first step to getting over her shyness.

She started tapping her right index finger, something she always did when her anxiety was on full blast, and quickly walked up to the boys standing near the door. Hello! she said almost too quiet to be heard, and quickly rushed into the classroom so she didn’t have to stand there and converse. Noticing the sleeping teacher and the boy by the window she tried to tip toe the rest of her way inside the class in an attempt to be unnoticed. The creaky floor didn’t help with her attempt at a quiet entrance so Yoshie quickly found an empty desk and took it.
MFT

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko had actually been awake far before his brother, Junko. He had been sitting out on the balcony to their tiny little apartment with his feet hanging over the edge of the railing. The cool crisp morning air calmed his nerves suppressed any apprehension he may have for the coming day. The young boy was dressed in a typical black summer yukata and on his feet he wore oak geta sandals. swaying from side to side, he watched as the idle villagers passing by on the streets beneath his feet. He liked to watch other people for his own amusement. They always managed to make him laugh or smile. From behind him, Aiko could discern the sound of his brother stirring in the room behind him. He was absorbed in his own affairs for the time-being, and payed not attention to Junko. The sun rose wearily on the horizon.

Aiko brushed a long lock of hair out of his face and sighs when his brother announced that he was leaving. It was probably best that he himself started off for the academy. He had already prepared ahead of time, and had gotten himself something to eat so he was all set to go. Pushing himself off the railing, he landed on the street below, bending his knees to absorb the impact of the fall. It wasn't too high of a fall so he was left unscathed. With a grunt of minor exertion, Aiko rose to his feet and dashed towards the direction of the Academy. He had been there multiple times, observing the students and the teachers coming in and out. His movement was rather clumsy and hindered by the length of his yukata which was also loose on his slender body.

In minutes, he arrived at the Ninja Academy and exhaled puffs of hot air. He took a brief moment collect himself and adjusted his posture before taking his first steps through the front doors. As he made his way through the winding hallways, he took the time to fix his hair and straighten out his yukata so that he would be presentable for the teacher and other students. He wanted to make a good first impression and he really didn't want to embarrass his brother. There were a few people standing around the doorway to one of the classrooms conversing. He stopped in his tracks to listen to them for a slight second before losing interest. There was one girl who had a timid aura about her that pushed her way passed the group and into the classroom. Aiko was next to follow suite, silently moving past them and into the classroom.

He spotted Junko standing over by the window and the timid girl had already taken a seat. He smiled and waved eagerly towards his brother. "Hey Junko. We should probably grab a seat before class starts!" This was the one day that he allowed himself to actually act childish. On most cases, he was very serious or shy but today he was so energetic by the excitement that was rushing through his veins. Aiko took a seat next to the girl and grinned warmly. He thought that it would be polite if he introduced himself to the girl but a slight wave of shyness washed over him and he hesitated. Ultimately, he managed to greet himself to the girl. "Hi- uh- my name's Aiko." He stated with a soft smile, turning to face the girl. She seemed nice and maybe they would be lucky enough to become friends. He never did really get any friends in this village. He always hung around his brother and never really took the liberty to meet anyone else. Aiko was just too shy to speak with most people but this girl seemed to be in the same boat as him.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
OOC said:
I'll be starting the class tomorrow night. So you can RP together reacting to the students walking in and etc.
I.e in less than 18 hours

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looks like their next action are clear. Everyone else went into the classroom; they might as well enter and sit down as well. “Hey Haru, sounds like everyone else entered into the room might as well join in.” Kazuma steps on the floor in the room and it creaked. “This is the first floor right? I would hate to end up in a different classroom due to weak floors.”

“Yes this is the first floor, but there might be a basement.”
Shimete silently thanks god for Yoshie. With all these guys entering into the room she thought she might be the only girl. Shimete and Kazuma enter the classroom. Kazuma was first to take a seat. The chair begins to creak until it finally gives way and a leg snaps. Kazuma goes tumbling backward and Shimete quickly goes to catch him. Kazuma tries another seat; Shimete thought it was safer just to stand.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru pulled his hands out of his pockets and suddenly noticed how young the red-haired girl appeared to be and started wondering what the story behind the two could be. Then another boy approached. He had short black hair and looked only two or three inches above Satoru. He gave a simple greeting gesture, to which Satoru replied back the same way, with a nod and a slight smile, and entered the classroom. Satoru looked as the new arrival attempted to slowly wake up the teacher. Before he could say something to the other blond and the girl, he noticed another student coming. The newly-arrived introduced himself as Haru of the Hiashi clan, a family that Satoru knew next to nothing about but made sure to respect the fact that this student was part of a clan. He felt it was appropriate to introduce himself as well: "Ah, hello. I'm Kousaki Satoru...by the way" he said with an unsure smile, while nodding towards the other two as well.

As Satoru introduced himself to the three, yet another student approached, which he couldn't not notice because of her long bright blue hair. She gave the three a quick, faint greeting before rushing into the classroom. Satoru looked at Haru, the blindfolded boy and the servant girl and shrugged before turning and entering the classroom as well. He watched as the blue-haired girl, who was noticeably taller than him, attempt to tip toe her way to her a seat and found it quite amusing how the timeworn wooden floor opposed her. He then took light, but not small steps inside the classroom and took the seat one row in front of the girl and one spot to her left. In the meantime, a sixth student had joined them. It was a white-haired boy that seemed to already be acquainted with the one that tried to wake their sensei up.

Suddenly, the chair in which the blindfolded boy sat snapped a leg and the student almost fell to the floor, but was swiftly grabbed by his helper. "I'm really glad I'm so thin, right now..." thought Satoru while taking a short glimpse at the chair under him.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Junko was standing by the window noticing the different people coming through the door he looked at his fellow classmates. More people joined the class room little by little. "A boy name Haru, A blind boy that gets assistance from a small younger girl, A boy name Kousaki Satoru, a seemingly shy girl, and last but not least Aiko my brother." Junko took his eyes off of his classmates and decided to sit in the large window seal which seemed like the most stable place to sit. Junko eyes peered out the window to view beautiful outdoors while he waited for class to start. Junko took time to think before class would start. "We are starting to change already Aiko. I feel as if we will blossom into great ninja and this is the first step."

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru received a few greetings back and the boy who appeared to be blind started to walk in with his attendant. “Hey Haru, sounds like everyone else entered into the room might as well join in.” nodding he followed the boy in. and drifted to the back of the class, the blind boy went to sit and a leg snapped on his chair leaving him falling, his attendant caught him and found a better chair to sit in. Haru didn’t flinch at the fall and a tug of guilt pulled in the pit of his stomach, he wanted to be helpful, but he was going to continue his emotionless game.

He observed the people in the classroom other than himself, two boys who were previously acquainted, the blind boy, a blue haired girl, and another smaller boy. Personally wouldn’t want to go on a mission with this group, lets hope this Sensei knows what the hell he is doing.

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting silently in her seat as the rest of the students seemed to pile in behind her, Yoshie continued tapping her finder on the desk hoping to herself that not many people come to sit by her. A young boy she hadn’t seen outside of the classroom came in and appeared to know the boy by the window. He hollered at him to grab a seat before class, and to her dismay, he decided to sit in the seat right next to her. He seemed fairly, turning to her with a smile, he hesitated before introducing himself “Hi-uh-my name’s Aiko.” Yoshie began to blush, she was so nervous and it had just hit her that she would have to endure social interaction with these people every time they had class. She noticed another boy take the seat diagonally in front of her. Oh great.

Umm... hello, I am Yoshie she finally managed to say. There was a cracking sound from a chair breaking that Kazuma was sitting in, she noticed the red-haired girl caught him. The noise frightened her and Yoshie let out a noise similar to a squeak and she felt her face turn bright red, so she turned away from the boy and faced forward hoping their teacher would soon wake-up.

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko wasn't really sure if he had made the right decision by talking to the girl. Her face was starting to get all red and she wouldn't say anything for the longest time. Yoshie she had finally managed to say with a tremendous amount of effort. That would be pretty easy to remember. It sounded an awful lot like his surname, Tsuyoshi. Aiko offered her a soft smile and went to say something before being interrupted by the splitting of wood. He looked up in time to see a boy nearly fall out of his seat but was just barely caught by a girl with red hair. It must have really frightened Yoshie however because she let out a yelp and her face was flushed bright red. She wasn't going to explode or something was she? She didn't really seem to be paying much attention to him anymore so Aiko just gave the girl a soft, "Alright then, nice to meet you." and turned away. He tried to be gentle to avoid frightening the poor girl even more.

With a sigh, Aiko turned away and looked at some of the other students entering the room. He wasn't really sure what to make of them all. There was something different about each and every one of them. It would be nice to have a chance to examine their personalities and get to meet a bit more of them but he refrained from doing so right now. He didn't like talking to a lot of people. That just wasn't his thing. He looked over to Junko who was seated towards the window and sighed. Aiko had really hoped that his brother would sit beside him on their first day of class so he didn't have to sit around a bunch of people that he didn't know but it was only fair that Junko got a chance to meet other people too. It was pointless to try and get his attention. Aiko turned to face the front of the room, setting his elbow on the desk and resting his chin in his palm. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long until class started.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

The first taken, the first walking through the doors, their futures would instantly change, this decision itself might be the turning point for all or few of them, the first step towards the greatness that each of these small tiny individuals had a possibility of reaching. The very idea frightening to enemies, and entertaining to those higher ranked than himself.

Not only that. But the very first step taken into the class room had awoken Shiiamatsu. He pretended to remain asleep nothing had changed with his body, not a flinch or a wrong breathing taken. His body had seemed entirely normal. Each individual entering was easy to sense, their bright ideas, their smiles, their frustrations, their tiny brains needing guidance, their seeking of such guidance. This day must be and exciting one for them.
The tapping on the table didn't make him react, he remained still, but it indicated to him that he had someone to pamper for attention, he sensed all their steps where each of them were sitting.

A few seconds in after the class had filled up a crackle and a bump was heard as one of the students fell and was catched. The chair had broken. A slight smile grew on Shiiamatsu's lips as he lifted his right arm slowly. He grabbed the edge of his headband and pulled it up revealing an even greater smile and his round, lined eyes resembling that of someone with Rinnegan. His eyes quickly scanned across the room.

"HEYA!" He shouted. Hoping to catch some if not all the students by surprise.
He stood up and dusted his clothes off for a bit.
"Welcome to the class! I hope you've all settled in nicely. Both in the town and in the Academy." He said with a wink.

He looked across the room again with a slight dissatisfied frown.
"Now, this won't do us much good, the chairs can't hold you guys 100%!"

He pulled up his sleeves with a grin, then tightened his fists he pulled back his hand facing downwards.
His grin grew wider and revealed a happy pair of teeth as he punched the floorboards underneath him.
As his fist hit the coarse hard wooden floors a green aura appeared under his fist, which clearly spread out for a few centimeters and then vanished into the wood.

What happened next could normally only be described in fairy tails as the wooden floors began tightening, they were being refurbished and cleaned, the mold vanished, being sucked down underneath. The refurbishing spread throughout the entire classroom all the chairs and tables that were in touch with the floor was reacting to the green aura and began refurbishing themselves as well. Slowly after about 30 seconds the entire classroom had changed it's entire demeanor. It looked clean, completely like a new classroom. The broken chair had been cleaned, but not repaired.

Shiiamatsu stood up straight again and smiled with a grin.
"You." he pointed at the blind individual sitting with the maiden. Shiiamatsu pointed with a chakra line outwards from his finger which function as a poke touched his spiritual self making him feel the poke.
"You can go ahead and grab a new chair, I'll fix the other one later today. Don't worry about kay' ?"

Shiiamatsu's entire demeanor had changed from a grouchy and annoyed older man to a smiling, practically waving and happy buffoon.

"Now, without further adieu! My name is Shiiamatsu Gai. You can all just call me Matsu-sensei."
"And for the record, yes, you might be able to do what I just did if you have the talents, more information on that later!"

He took a few steps back to stand in the exact center of the floor area. He turned around and held his hand forward with an open palm.
"But first," A wooden pillar suddenly spiked from the floorboards it's height just reached him by the waist. The tip of the pillar transformed into a neat little seat. He turned around again and leaned his buttocks on the seat.
With a smile he looked around the class. "Tell me about yourselves, just a short story, tell me what can and am willing to. I'm genuinely curious!"

OOC:
We'll start off with something simple. Just dialogue, react and simple thought process. Easy, no?
This round will take 2 days. If you miss 2 consecutive rounds you will no longer be eligible for rewards

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru observed one of the boys attempt to talk to the little blue haired girl, she was intensely shy. She even let out a frightened squeak when the chair broke. Poor little girl, doesn’t look like she belongs here. Haru continued to scan the room and the small chatter buzzing around the students.

"HEYA!"
"Welcome to the class! I hope you've all settled in nicely. Both in the town and in the Academy."
"Now, this won't do us much good, the chairs can't hold you guys 100%!"

Haru simply blinked as the Sensei burst awake, oh good, maybe he does care after all. Emotionlessly Haru watched as his teacher punched the ground as this magnificent green aura engulfed the entire classroom turning it from an awful dump into a top of the line facility. Well, I definitely thought wrong about this guy, his power is impressive, but why is he yelling so much he really is excited.. what a drag

"You can go ahead and grab a new chair, I'll fix the other one later today. Don't worry about kay' ?"

"Now, without further adieu! My name is Shiiamatsu Gai. You can all just call me Matsu-sensei."
"And for the record, yes, you might be able to do what I just did if you have the talents, more information on that later!"

Matsu-sensei summoned a wooden pillar from the ground for him to sit on, nothing too impressive after fixing up the entire room with one swift punch.

"But first, tell me about yourselves, just a short story, tell me what can and am willing to. I'm genuinely curious!"

Haru sat among the silence after the teacher questioned the class. After a few more moments he cleared his throat from the back of the class and took a step closer to the middle. Continuing to show no emotion he began, I am Haru, I come from the Hiashi clan, we throughout history have been mainly philosophers and ninja. I have been following the rest of my clan in that aspect. I have begun the writing of a few books on some questions of the universe. As a ninja so far my greatest achievement is being taught the Storm Fist Jutsu.

As he said the name of his Storm Fist Jutsu he curled up his last two fingers on each hand and focused, soon electrical energy was concentrated on the fingertips of his index finger and middle finger.

So that’s the Storm Fist Jutsu, I can shoot this electricity in a straight line off my fingertip. I want to be a powerful enough Ninja to escape the world’s destiny that has already been decided for us by greater forces. Haru took a seat a few desks away from the blind boy and looked at his Sensei for a response.

WC:472

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When the teacher punches the floor Kazuma could not see the effects, but he could hear it. He could hear all sorts of creaks and squeaks as the floorboards, desks and chairs shift and mold back into a renewed state. Kazuma grabs onto a desk in fear something bad was happening. He felt the green aura as it passes through the floor like a ripple in a still pond. As the wave passes by him, he relaxes. His hand studied the desk with his finger gliding over its surface. A surface that was once warped and eroded by time now smooth as the flat edge of the sword on his back.

Shimete basically analyzed the event with watchful eyes. At first she theorized that the teacher used some type of wood jutsu. However this jutsu also cleaned the mold and moss. Did he us some sort of medical serialization jutsu along with the wood. Or did he cast an area effect genjutsu. If it was an illusion in was good one; False Surroundings maybe. Depending on how strong the teacher it could be an even stronger genjutsu. How he cast the jutsu was interesting as well. Not hand seals, but a punch. He did have some unusual eyes, like she could talk, it could have been an ocular cast. No, then it would not affect Kazuma. Was he simply able to bypass the need for hand seals? This was a strange yet interesting man.

Kazuma takes a seat as commanded and tells a little bit about himself after the previous student was done. “I am Kazuma of the Tsubaki clan. This is my servant and friend Nigiri Shimete. As you can see I am blind so I’m not sure what you did just now. I assume it was something that looked very impressive.” Shimete did not say anything for her master covered everything she would say about herself. She just stands quietly staring at the teacher. Trying to figure out his secrets.

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sensei woke up and surprised the class, or maybe just me, with a loud “HEYA!” He welcomed everyone to class and then punched the ground, and magically cleaned the whole classroom! This green aura just seemed to restore the floors and the desks and all the chairs that had seemed old and gross when everyone first came in.

Yoshie liked this teacher, he seemed excited to teach and he seemed nice. And his power was incredible; she was awestruck at how he managed all this by punching the ground. Maybe this class won’t be too bad she thought, but realized she had thought too soon when he said "But first, tell me about yourselves, just a short story, tell me what can and am willing to. I'm genuinely curious!"
She really didn’t want to have to talk, but it was step one to the rest of her future. The first person to talk was the mysterious boy who was standing at the back of the room. His name was Haru, he seemed cynical to Yoshie and she didn’t like him very much at all. After he spoke, the blind boy spoke for himself and his servant. His name was Kazuma, and her name was Shimete.

Since nobody else seemed to want to say something next, Yoshie decided it would be as good a time now as ever to get the speaking part over with. Hello, I am Akiyama Yoshie. I come from a long line of medical ninjas. I spent a lot of time with my mother at her work when I was little and came to love what she did. I hope to be able to save a lot of people when I become one, death is so inconvenient, and living is just so much more wonderful and magical. For instance, dying now, we wouldn’t become the great ninjas we seek to be later on and we miss out on so much. To have others able to save us, that is also magical. I hope to be able to do that.

Yoshie sat back down in her chair realizing she rambled a little. This is why I hate talking…

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher used the distracted students to surprise them, by suddenly greeting them with a shout. Satoru was indeed surprised, as he didn't expect something to happen so abruptly after the blind student's chair broke. The man then welcomed them to the class, hoping that the students had all "settled nicely, both in the town and in the Academy", as he said. This made Satoru think for a bit, wondering if there were any students newer in town than him. This wasn't to say Satoru was very new, he had been in Kumogakure since he was eight, but it was true that he didn't exactly feel like this was his hometown; not yet. It was clear to him though, that the teacher did do some background check on the students before the class.

The man continued to do his thing and what followed was something that Satoru was sure he wasn't the only one impressed by it. The teacher used some kind of jutsu to restore the whole classroom to a prime condition. Satoru wasn't even sure it was a jutsu, since the man didn't even use handseals. "Could it be possible to use jutsu without doing handseals?" he thought, as he looked around the classroom. The man introduced himself as Shiiamatsu Gai. He seemed like a nice teacher, one who students would easily be able to learn from. Next, he made himself a seat of wood grow from the floor up, which gave another hint about the nature of his techniques. Satoru hadn't studied the advanced elements much, but he then figured wood might be one of them.

After taking his newly-made seat, their sensei asked the students about themselves, which made Satoru a bit nervous, as usual. He didn't enjoy talking in front of the class like this and feeling all eyes on him, as this sometimes made him stutter and lose his words. The first one to go was Hiashi Haru. He introduced himself and spoke about his family. Satoru didn't care much for philosophy, but Haru drew his attention when he not only mentioned, but demonstrated the so-called Storm Fist jutsu. He was fairly impressed by it, considering he himself hadn't yet learned such a powerful jutsu. Though the boy's closing statement didn't really appeal to Satoru, a comment about destiny having already been decided. He didn't know exactly what the dark-haired student meant to say, but he was almost certain he wouldn't agree with it.

The next to introduce himself was the blind boy, whose name was Tsubaki Kazuma, who was also a member of a clan. A simple introduction, which did its job. He seemed fairly nice. Satoru made sure to remember both his name, and his servant's, Nigiri Shimete. Then the girl behind Satoru decided to introduce herself, which surprised Satoru a bit, but also motivated him to go next. The girl was named Akiyama Yoshie and she spoke fairly fluently about herself and her family who were mostly medical shinobi. Satoru liked the way the girl talked about life and death and acknowledged her reason for wanting to become a med-nin.

He decided to be the next one rise up. The boy spoke with a smile, hoping to give a good impression. "Hello, I'm Kousaki Satoru. Me and my family moved here in the Cloud village when I was eight. I think I'm the first in my family to attend the Academy...but I hope to become a great shinobi and to repay my family's faith in me, especially my father's". He scratched the back of his head before finishing what he had to say. "That's...all from me" he concluded and then sat down rather abruptly. He really hoped he didn't make a bad impression. It didn't feel like he did, to him. Whichever the case, he was glad to be sitting down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back