Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra is like, a personal thing dude - Chakra basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko's had begun to drift off into his thoughts when his senses were suddenly jolted back to reality by a roar from the front of the room. His eyes opened wide and he looked to see where the sound was coming from. It was none other than the teacher. Suddenly, the man drilled a fist solidly against the floorboards. Aiko's eyes had fixated themselves on the radiant green light that emitted from the fist and delved into the crevices in the wood. The room became alive with the sound of wood being condensed and squeezed together. Aiko observed as the decrepit and tarnished furniture mended itself all around him. The art of using jutsus was just so fascinating to the young boy and he couldn't help hiding the excitement that was plastered upon his face. What kind of potential skills did he have within himself? There would be time to find out in the future.

From what he could tell, the teacher was extremely jubilant and almost a little too flamboyant but he was nice. One by one, other students introduced themselves as the teacher had instructed and before he knew it, it was his turn. He didn't want to have to talk but he didn't really have much of a choice. Pondering what he would say to the class, Aiko anxiously got to his feet and looked around him, a flash of fear in his eyes. There were so many eyes upon him. "I-uh- My name's Aiko Tsuyoshi and for as long as I can remember, this village has been my home. I came to the academy because I want to help in any way I can to repay those who accepted me and my- my brother in any way I can. I-I'm not really that good at anything but, I'll do whatever I can. I'm willing to do whatever it takes." Hastily, Aiko sat back down in his chair, his face flushed with embarrassment.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko gave his complete attention to the instructor once he began speaking. "He seems energetic." Once the teacher began his technique junko was astonished. "This is amazing! He's literally changing the whole room right before my eyes." Once the teacher asked for the students to give a introduction Junko felt a little uncomfortable. "I'm basically a orphan. I have been raised by the village not knowing my mother or father." Junko listened to the ,many back ground stories and introductions of his fellow academy students. As more students spoke the less nerves Junko felt. Junko brother then stood and gave his introduction. "That's my bro. If he can get through the introduction then so can I. Thanks bro for giving me some confidence." Once Aiko went to his seat Junko stood from his seat which was the window and stood in the front of the class. "Well here goes nothing." "Hi, my name is Tsuyoshi Junko. I have lived here since I can remember. I hope to be a magnificent ninja one day by maturing through the academy. My goals is to become a skillful ninja, give back to the ones that help me, and travel around the world.

Junko realized the speech was less stressful then he thought. "looks like I passed the beginning. The great introduction." Junko decided to take a seat next to his brother giving him a small smile to show thanks because little did he know he just helped him out.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

An interesting bunch, their bright smiles, perky ears and estranged look upon their faces served to invigorate Matsu even more.

As he sat and listened closely to every student's words, they each were different, they some were frightened, distraught, or just slightly socially awkward, but that is a fully understandable point, some seemed intrigued by the others when it wasn't their turn to talk.

The first student that stood and spoke seemed gloomy, maybe even depressed or frustrated to the sight of the world surrounding his every inch, even if his words were clear, his body language betrayed him, unemotional tends to speak of emotions in and of itself, even if we do not recognize it as such, the sheer attempt made to hide it, tells more than one would admit. As he mentioned that he had learned the Storm fist jutsu it was clear to even the dumbest of idiots that his base element was that of Lightning, a clear sign of a prominent future in the Lightning Country.
"Very interesting thought process you must have in that mind of yours Hiashi-kun, I personally see the world as a stream of uncertainty, which brings joy in that nothing is certain, past present and future, but let's leave it at that. I find it impressive that you are already capable of controlling jutsu, you will be closely watched by the examiners around here. I am happy to make your acquaintance."
He smiled and nodded in his direction as he sat back down.

The next to talk was surprisingly the blind academy student, but it was a natural assumption to make, as he had been addressed by Matsu himself before. He spoke his name, his clan, and then of the interest maid he had in his company whose eyes had remained staring at Matsu ever since he repaired the shambling shambles the class had been beforehand. Her eyes seemed to not falter it seemed almost like she was stripping his clothes with her eyes alone, a smile had appeared on Matsu's lips as he attempted to divert her attention as her master spoke with a small but insignificant wave.
"I am happy to make both of your acquaintances. It isn't every day we get a blind individual in the Academy, your talents in the world of chakra must be ready to blossom out like a Pastelicious Gazania in the sunlight. I am sure you'll find your place among the Shinobi of Kumogakure quickly. And in regards to my actions I am sure with the correct training you can do if anything even more impressive things than that."

The student after that was the petite, rather closed in and frightened looking girl, her hair was almost glistening in the sunlight coming through the windows like his own blond hair, her every word uttered showed determination, sophistication, a dream and aspiration, her words resembled that of a lecture, or a speech in the treatment of others, which made Matsu's own face almost shining with brightness.
"Such a fine, and noble goal you have Akiyama-chan. A truly wonderful child you are. I wish you all the best of luck in your aspirations, we'll have to see about setting you up in the Aesculapium with all the others in the Medical Branch!" He leaned down and closer to the students, then whispering "Just take care of Sennin Isaki Kushin, y'know, if you haven't already heard, he's a frightful one, especially towards.." He leaned in closer then suddenly standing up tall he shouted out loud as he waved his arms up in the air making claws. "LITTLE KIDS IN THE NIGHT!"<i></i>
His demeanor changed back again to normal as he placed his buttocks firmly on the chair behind him again.
"I am very happy to your acquaintance" He nodded with a smile to her. "I'll be looking forward to hearing about your future exploits!"

Next was another silent one, at least silent at first, he seemed intriguing in ways the of acting out. His words resembled that of a child with an interesting past, which intrigued Matsu all the more, he spoke happily and with a smile, although awkward ending at best, he did seem to mean every word of it. Faith huh? Matsu smiled in reaction to his words.
"I am happy to welcome you to the Academy!" He said loudly in response his words. "I know you'll make a great Shinobi, and being the first in your family isn't always a bad thing, there's always a first for something! And I'm sure you'll do great!" He smiled happily.
A new one, a new villager, a new face, and a new family to welcome into Kumogakure. Naturally Matsu assumed he had his reasons for joining, someday he might want to know just that reason.

Next was the white haired and distracted child that had attempted to wake with a tap on the table. An interesting sight, his reaction alone to Matsu's jutsu was that of amazement his entire body was practically shouting as if he had already turned fanboy. No surprise there, he gets that a lot from the new students, being a Jounin has it's merits.
His words was that of a socially awkward individual, he didn't seem used to the eyes of others, a natural reaction for students, but they'll grow out of it quickly, if their morals are suddenly questions his demeanor was bound to change.
"Doing whatever it takes, ooh boy, that's a tough one we got here. You'll do great things, I'm sure of it. Just give it time and you can achieve just about anything. And it's in this very room, that your journey towards greatness is taking it's first steps it seems." With fist he held it in front of his heart and said firmly "I am proud to be your sensei in this first class of yours!"

Next and final student was the last one of the bunch, the dark haired one, his eyes had been filled with astonishment throughout the use of his technique, sure enough as many of the others, their chins was practically dropping. His introduction was fair, brief, and simple. His words resembled that of the previous student, they seemed kind and great towards each others, brothers naturally.
"And I'm sure you'll reach your goal, skill full Shinobi are on high demand, and kindness is a well sought trait in todays society. With a noble goal and a will to reach it, anyone can get anywhere." He said with a self affirming nod and a smile.

"Now" He said as he leaned further back and held his arms in cross with each other.
"Let us continue to the prime, or core of the class, Chakra!"
He lifted his hand and pointing upwards with his index finger.
"Considering that we already have one in class possessing the ability to utilize jutsus, this should be easy enough to answer. Can anyone tell me, where does Chakra come from?"
OOC: Just answer the question as best you can, and stay IC (In Character) with what your character may potentially know at this point in their lives.
This round will take about the same time. 2 days.
I'm happy to see you all having gotten through the first round. Good job!

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With the question of chakra Shimete says, “Kage and Kari.” She spoke in a manner that sounded like she knew what she was talking about. Then she quickly covers her mouth in embarrassment. It was nothing but Nigiri folklore. However Kazuma looks it her direction and encourages her to continue. “According to the stories of the elder of my clan, chakra was created by two deities; Kage and Kari. Kage was the black tiger god of strength while his twin sister, Kari, was the white tiger goddess of knowledge. It is the fusion of strength and knowledge that chakra is made.” The entire time she spoke she looked down at the floor. She expected to be laughed at for such silly beliefs, but this mythology was pretty spot on for in is the combination of physical and spiritual energy that creates chakra. Spiritual energy if formed by ones experiences.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Very interesting thought process you must have in that mind of yours Hiashi-kun, I personally see the world as a stream of uncertainty, which brings joy in that nothing is certain, past present and future, but let's leave it at that. I find it impressive that you are already capable of controlling jutsu, you will be closely watched by the examiners around here. I am happy to make your acquaintance."

"Now"
"Let us continue to the prime, or core of the class, Chakra!"
"Considering that we already have one in class possessing the ability to utilize jutsus, this should be easy enough to answer. Can anyone tell me, where does Chakra come from?"

Haru listened thought to the Sensei greet him and give his own view on life, he as just as under the influence as the rest of the village, what a shame, someone else he might have to sever a bond with, this would be painful and a challenge.

Throwing the question around in his mind, What is Chakra? The blind boy's helper spoke up telling them about some myth Haru had never heard of.

“According to the stories of the elder of my clan, chakra was created by two deities; Kage and Kari. Kage was the black tiger god of strength while his twin sister, Kari, was the white tiger goddess of knowledge. It is the fusion of strength and knowledge that chakra is made.”

Considering this quite possible theory Haru began to speak his own ideas. I’ve always been taught that Chakra is a molding of physical energy, as well as spiritual energy. There are 5 types of Chakra, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water, everyone ninja supposedly has an affinity to a certain type, like me personally I am a lightning type. The types of Chakras can be mixed into new types. Like Wind and Water can make ice. Personally I believe everyone’s Chakra has a distinct color. Mine is a Dark purple or black, I think so anyway.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His sensei's words gave Satoru a bit more confidence for the rest of the class. He felt it wouldn't be too hard to speak again next time he had to.

After listening and talking a bit to the whole class, the teacher decided it was time to begin the lesson. The man started off asking the students where Chakra comes from. It was a simple question for any shinobi, even for students. Every ninja-in-training learned from a young age that Chakra was the combination of both the physical and spiritual energies of an individual. Satoru was confident he could easily answer this question, but still decided to wait a bit and listen to a couple other responses before giving his own.

"Kage and Kari". Satoru turned his head towards where the voice was heard from. Nigiri Shimete started to talk a bit about a story she had heard from her clan's elders. "She's part of a clan too?" Satoru thought, listening to the servant girl's intriguing story.

Then Hiashi Haru spoke up, and said basically what Satoru was going to say, plus more, regarding the five elements. Satoru had always thought a bit differently about elemental Chakra, though he wasn't sure if he was right or if Haru was right, so he took note of the Hiashi's words. This would be something Satoru might have wanted a clarification about.

He decided to be the next one to talk: "Yeah, chakra's the combination of someone's physical and spiritual energies. But, Matsu-sensei, I was always under the impression that chakra isn't of a specific element, but that elemental ninjutsu comes from a certain manipulation of chakra. I might be wrong though... or maybe I'm just mixing things up in my head...". He started having doubts about his answer, but he knew that, if he was wrong, he would find out soon enough and he will still have gained something. He had come there to learn, after all.

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Such a fine, and noble goal you have Akiyama-chan. A truly wonderful child you are. I wish you all the best of luck in your aspirations, we'll have to see about setting you up in the Aesculapium with all the others in the Medical Branch!"
"Just take care of Sennin Isaki Kushin, y'know, if you haven't already heard, he's a frightful one, especially towards.."
"LITTLE KIDS IN THE NIGHT!"

That made Yoshie jump in her seat. Though she was quite pleased with herself because her sensei thought her goal was noble.

"I am very happy to your acquaintance" He nodded with a smile to her. "I'll be looking forward to hearing about your future exploits!"
"Now"

Yoshie had to think about this question. she had learned that Chakra was a combination of energies but wasn't sure if it was completely right, or if there was something more to it that played a big role.

Shimete spoke first, about a myth, Kage and Kari, from her clan. Haru said Chakra was a molding of physical and spiritual energy and that there were five types. He said that each ninja has an affinity to a certain type of jutsu. Yoshie figured he knew the most about Chakra since he has already mastered the storm fist. Saturo basically agreed with Haru except he was unsure about chakra pertaining to a specific element, or if you just had to manipulate it a certain way for different elements. After he asked that question, Yoshie became unsure about that as well, considering she didn't know the answer to that question.

This had become a redundant process, all of us basically having the same answer, she figured there was only so much about Chakra one could know, but maybe she was wrong. I think most of us know Chakra comes from both, our spiritual and physical, energies. I'm wondering if there is anything big we don't know about it though. For instance, how were you able to fix up this room without using any hand seals?

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a surge of warmth and encouragement in Aiko's heart at the response the teacher had given him. He knew he had made the right choice to come here to repay his debt to the village and the people living there. Aiko grinned to reveal a line of pearly white teeth and he nodded respectfully towards the Jounin. "Thank-you Sensei." The teacher went on to analyze his brother before addressing the entire class and proposing the following question,

"Can anyone tell me, where does Chakra come from?"

Everybody gave their responses, none of which really answering WHERE chakra came from. They were all trying to explain what chakra was. Aiko looked around at the other students in amazement. One of them was downright ignorant about the origin of chakra whilst the others failed to properly answer the question. Aiko's natural fascination in the art of chakra had fascinated him extensively over the years.

He could still remember the first time someone had used a Jutsu right before his eyes. He was eight years old and his brother and himself had been outside playing Ninja near a lake. There was a lone willow tree overlooking the water and Aiko had climbed into one of the branches that was hanging over the still cool waters of the lake. The branch had grown weak from years of weathering and snapped beneath the young boy's weight, causing him to plummet into the water. He couldn't remember much of what happened next. He was fighting fitfully to stay above water and thrashed crazily until suddenly, he felt himself being lifted out of the water. A friendly shinobi had come to his aid and was carrying him to safety at the edge of the pool. The odd part though, was that the man had never once touched the water. He walked on top of it. When they reached shore, the man explained that it was a Jutsu and answered a lot of questions that Aiko had about the strange substance before leaping away.

Ever since that day, Aiko has craved the possibility of utilizing chakra the way that other man had. He did whatever he could to learn more about the arts that ninjas practice. Now, Aiko had the pleasure and the ability to impress his teacher through the extensive studying he had done. Aiko went on to clear his throat, and present his knowledge to the class. "Chakra comes from chakra-making organs inside of our body." He paused, and with a grin, went on to explain even more about the origin and uses of chakra. "Anything that's living and breathing makes chakra in their body. Ninja know how to effectively manipulate it though. When chakra gets made in these organs it gets sent all through the body by the.." He paused, struggling desperately to think of the name. His eyes lit up when he knew just what word he was looking for. "the chakra circulatory-system! There are over three-hundred 'points' that chakra is collected in all over our body." Aiko's overwhelming sense of pride in his knowledge had made him forget for a moment just how shy he was. He looked around to see that everyone was quietly listening and a pang of embarrassment caused his face to flush red. With the realization that he had begun rambling, Aiko quickly shut his mouth and looked towards the ground. "T-that's all I have to say." He murmured softly.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko sat quietly by his brother observing the many people as they went up to answer the question at hand, "What is Chakra?" Junko thought about the question as he listened to the first response carefully. "Lets see. What is chakra? Were do it comes from? What can it do?" Junko waited until he felt comfortable enough to answer the question so he could have a good answer. As his brother Aiko explain Junko thought everything he said made sense. "Well looks likes it's my turn." Junko took a brief moment before speaking. "Well I'm along the lines of everyone else. Chakra is just a mixture of energy formed within the body that can be different elements. As ninja utilize chakra control they can perform extravagant jutsu.That's all I know." "not much, but that's all I got for the moment."

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

An incredible sight to behold for any teacher, the distance and greatness in the young shinobi minds. They all had their answers, be it based on religion, study, or personal beliefs. At least there was something, which was more than what many other teachers would expect from academy students. Some answers were more elaborate than others which was clear to see, but knowledge isn’t everything as his own sensei had kept on repeating to him as he had been hanging upside down with his legs tied up to a tree above a waterfall.

He looked across the room as each student answered for themselves. As every answer was given he nodded with a satisfied “hm!” His eyes and ears listened closely to each reply.

“You are all theoretically correct, some more than others.” He eyed Aiko and Haru.

His eyes went to Nigiri “First and foremost, religious looks onto how Chakra began wasn’t the question, regardless of it, I admire your judgment on it being the correct answer. Having something to believe in is always a good first approach to matters.”
He lifted his hand pointing upwards as he closed his eyes. “However” His eyes opened again, looking across the room scanning each of the students with his eyes.
“Chakra is the combination of the two most common traits in the human body. Our physical, and spiritual energies.”
He smiled and looked outside the window as he kept talking. “Each living animal and being on this world of ours has chakra in some or another way. However, actually utilizing it, is a completely different matter.”
His eyes returned to the Academy students. “We the Shinobi, specialize in its uses and are able to utilize it to its full potential. Or so we believe at least” A slight grin appeared on his lips.
“We are capable of using Chakra, yes, but we aren’t the only ones around, there are many individuals, clans and groups capable of using chakra to any degree. Take for example monks up in the monastery, their solitary lifestyle have rendered them completely separated from the outside world yet they are still able to use chakra. We don't interfere with their business though”

“Yes” he said with a grin and looked at Aiko.
“Certain organs do in fact produce chakra, however, these organs are limited in their powers, some are more elaborate than others, and some even unique in all conceivable aspects.”
“However” He continued. “You do not need to rely on organs, chakra is based on your entire body and mind all encompassed into your own being. Reading a book and getting smarter increases your spiritual energy. Training, fighting, and getting stronger increases your physical energy. Putting all this together you are capable of increasing your chakra output substantially.”
“I’ll get more into the part of organs and what they correlate to chakra in a minute. Because before that I wish to get into a different subject.”

His eyes rested on Haru. “Now, about what you said in regards to elements, now, personally I would have waited to get onto this subject, but you seem to have taken me by surprise young one.”

He put up his hand inside of his inner pocket and pulled out small squared pieces of paper. Then he threw them outwards towards the students, a small breeze of air flew through the room as each of the papers floated towards each table where a student was sitting. (An extra to where Nigiri and Kazuma was)
“Each of these papers are special chakra papers, they are able to tell you which element you are affiliated with. I myself took this test when I was your age. I will tell you each what you got according to your results after you have tried it. Basically, pour your chakra into the paper, concentrate with all your might and spirit.”

He leaned forward and stood up straight as he eyed each student as they attempted the task given to them.

OOC said:
First and foremost I must apologize for my late inactivity, I had a slight difficulty getting back into the groove due to some IRL projects that are going on, involving the organizing of an Anime convention, and the fact that I have 7 more threads to reply to.
Now. On with the class!
Love the replies! Good job you guys!
Next task. Do your thing!

Depending on your personal choice of element (if you haven't chosen one yet, nothing happens)
Fire: the paper will burn away.
Wind: the paper will split in two.
Lightning: the paper will wrinkle.
Earth: the paper will turn to dust.
Water: the paper will become wet.

This round will be going on for a few days just as the first and second round.
Post order is nonexistent, just post on your own time completely.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You are all theoretically correct, some more than others.”

“Certain organs do in fact produce chakra, however, these organs are limited in their powers, some are more elaborate than others, and some even unique in all conceivable aspects.”
“However” He continued. “You do not need to rely on organs, chakra is based on your entire body and mind all encompassed into your own being. Reading a book and getting smarter increases your spiritual energy. Training, fighting, and getting stronger increases your physical energy. Putting all this together you are capable of increasing your chakra output substantially.”
“I’ll get more into the part of organs and what they correlate to chakra in a minute. Because before that I wish to get into a different subject.”

“Now, about what you said in regards to elements, now, personally I would have waited to get onto this subject, but you seem to have taken me by surprise young one.”

“Each of these papers are special chakra papers, they are able to tell you which element you are affiliated with. I myself took this test when I was your age. I will tell you each what you got according to your results after you have tried it. Basically, pour your chakra into the paper, concentrate with all your might and spirit.”

Haru listened to the Sensei’s Chakra lecture a few of his speculations were confirmed, assuming he was Lightning type he watched as the special chakra paper floated over to him. so just pour my chakra into the paper, easy enough

Grabbing the paper and letting it rest on top of both his hands he closed his eyes and forced all the chakra from his body to rush into his hands, then to paper. It felt good, the chakra flowing through him he could feel a surge of energy and power travel to him hands and into the paper.

Haru opened his eyes and saw the paper still sitting on his hands wrinkled up into a ball. Sensei, my paper wrinkled. Please be something strong, I need to escape.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete with a smile bows. “Thank you. Religion is an important part of my culture. It has always served me well.” Nigiri wondered if the rest of the story was to be teaching as well. Kari and Kage died and became reborn as Hikage and Hikari. What happens to physical and spiritual energy when a person dies? It was a question worth pondering at another time and place. The teacher never did answer the question Shimete was wondering as well. How was he able to cast the jutsu without handseals? When the teacher mentioned reading to increase ones, she places a hand on Kazuma’s shoulder.

He groans, “Why did you have to tell her that?” For he saw Nigiri reading to him many book in the near future and it won’t book no exciting novels. It will be nothing but non-fiction and educational. He hated the teacher so much right now.

Shimete grabs the paper and hands a piece to her master. So this is chakra paper. It looks like ordinary paper. Shimete wondered how it would tell what’s there element. Kazuma focus his chakra into the paper. At first nothing, but then he noticed it getting warmer. There was heat emanating from his slip of paper and with a flick of a wrist he throws the paper as it bursts into flame. The small fire ball floats around until the paper was completely burned up. So that is how it works, interesting. It was Shimete’s turn. She focuses her chakra into the paper. It begins to shrivel and crack as all the moisture disappears. It then falls apart into dust. Shimete wasn’t sure what that meant.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru looked pleasantly surprised and smiled when he saw the chakra papers and heard their sensei talk about the elements. He had decided only a few days ago that he needed to learn an elemental ninjutsu as soon as possible, and that finding out his elemental affinity might help him with that, so he was very pleased that he'd gotten the chance to do that so soon.

Once he received his small chakra paper, the boy ignored everything else that was happening around him. This was the moment he'd been waiting for. He looked at the paper in his hand for a few seconds as he realized he was about to find out his own elemental affinity. He smiled and closed his eyes as he began to focus chakra into the paper in his palm. It only took a few seconds before he sensed how the paper seemed to disappear from his hand, which made him open his eyes suddenly. The paper had turned into a small pile of dust, some of which had already been swept away under the boy's breath. Satoru stared at it, wondering anxiously. "What happened? Did it... no... Did I focus too much chakra into it?". The student then finally lifted his gaze, and looked up at his sensei.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko listened carefully as the teacher explained chakra in detail. "Interesting." Junko gave the teacher his absolute attention while the teacher gave the class the next assignment. “Each of these papers are special chakra papers, they are able to tell you which element you are affiliated with. I myself took this test when I was your age. I will tell you each what you got according to your results after you have tried it. Basically, pour your chakra into the paper, concentrate with all your might and spirit.”

"So just put my chakra inside paper. seems simple enough." Junko took the piece of paper which was given to him and held it. "Well here goes nothing." Junko closed his eyes and focused. Junko could feel a circulation build up inside his body. The circulation started to flow as if it was a river through out Junkos body. "I think I almost got it." Junko felt his fingers tingling. "Just a little more." A few moments later the paper split into two. "What the? Junko hit himself on the forehead as he realized the paper he was using had just been ruined. "Excuse me can I have another sheet I ruined this paper somehow. Junko awaited for the teacher response as he looked around the room noticing things have happened to his classmates papers as well. "Maybe this was suppose to happen?"

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshie listened intently as her sensei spoke to the class about Chakra, she was also amazed at how much some of the students knew about it and wondered where they learned what they knew. She felt a little discouraged about the class since everyone seemed to know more about chakra than she did even before beginning the class.

When Yoshie recieved her piece of paper she was a little nervous to find out her elemental affinity, but excited at the same time. She looked around the class at the other students before focusing on her own chakra paper. She noticed that the papers the others had held had either shriveled up, turned to dust, or burnt.

She closed her eyes, I need to pour my chakra into this piece of paper, focus Yoshie. She could feel a tingling sensation at her fingertips, and then realized the paper had split in two. Blushing, she held the paper in both of her hands and hid her hands underneath the desk, afraid she might have done something wrong to the paper as well. Maybe it has something to do with a certain element she thought, as she saw another boy with ripped paper. I wonder what this means
MFT
Word Count:266

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aiko looked down at the tiny slip of paper that landed promptly right before him on the desk. He picked up the slip using his thumb and index finger and inspected it. It was nothing more than a mere slip of paper. How could this show ones true chakra nature? Concentrating as the teacher had instructed, Aiko began to channel his chakra into the tips of his fingers. Nothing was happening. Was he doing it right? Aiko concentrated even harder, pouring all of his strength into his fingers. That's when suddenly, at the top right hand corner of his paper, a tiny flame sprung into life. Letting out a frightened yelp, Aiko tossed the paper out of his grip. The fire quickly ate away at the edges of the paper, spreading rapidly until the fibers of the paper began to fold in on themselves. The paper had diminished into a pile of ash by the time that it had landed on the floor. Aiko could do nothing but stare in blank astonishment. What had just happened? Was that some sort of mistake or did that mean that he was fire attuned? He assumed the latter but a slight edge of doubt crept through him. Fire was so destructive and he... he just wasn't..

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

Gai examined closely the actions and reactions of the students as they was given the piece of paper. Curiously none of them seemed to know of the exercise before, but this just made him smile all the brighter, means he had more explaining and teaching to do!

"Mmhmm" "Aaahh" "Hmm" "Ahaa" His words and sounds repeated as each student did the test and their elements was one by one being revealed.

"Before I explain your elements, let’s take a quick look at something basic first before we go into the deep trenches of things.
In the Shinobi world there exists 3 types of jutsus, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu. Ninjutsu is the more common among Shinobi as we have the basic abilities that identify us as Shinobi there. Like say replication, or transformation, body switch and summoning. You’re all likely to learn and master these jutsus in your early years."

"Now, on with the subject of elements. As we have a prime example in the room. Hiashi Haru-kun here is a Lightning element user. The pure symbol of this is how his paper shriveled up into a tiny ball" He walked forward and grabbed the ball in his hand and showed it to the class. "What this means is not that he is excluded from all the other elements but that he is basically able to utilize that element to his will."

"Aiko-san" He walked with soft steps to his table and looked at the ashes on the floorboards next to his table. "you are a Fire attuned, and yeah, I completely understand your surprise, we usually don't have a lot of Fire attuned in Kumogakure. However, we are a lucky class indeed! As I can see we have two Fire attuned in this class!" He walked with soft steps towards Kazuma's table and looked at the pile of burnt dust on the table.
"Kazuma-kun You are fire attuned as well."
"And you, Shimete-chan~" He leaned slightly forward. "You are Earth attuned, curiously you two seem a perfect match!" He looked with a glee in his face at the two Students.

He leaned back again and walked to Satoru's table. "You are a Earth attuned as well, Satoru-san, I bet you and Shimete-chan can learn from each other!"

"Yoshie-chan!" He said out loud as he walked to her table, when he reached it he leaned in close and whispered. "I saw your result, you're Air attuned ya'know?"
He then leaned back and took a few steps further to Junko's table and leaned in close as well. "You and Yoshie-chan got the same element." He winked at him with a grin "You got air."

Leaning back up and turning around he walked to the center of the class.

He pulled a water bottle out of his pocket and held it in his hand. He looked across the room as he started speaking again. "I was able to fix up this room because I have the Wood element in me. I am capable of using water and earth jutsus. I didn't need to use jutsu because I used the chakra in me of the purest form. Only master grade elemental users are capable of doing this, but that’s the gist of it. You see-" He opened the bottle and took a quick sip.
"What do you think is gonna happen when I pour this water out of the bottle?"
He waited a second before he answered himself as he poured the water out and as he did he held his other hand open with his palm facing outwards right under the opening of the bottle. As the water was poured it stopped in mid-air and began forming a ball as each milliliter came out of the bottle, as the bottled was being emptied he had in front of him a floating ball of water.
"I am pouring my chakra out in the element that I am controlling, in other words in this case, water. Making it do this, now, I didn't need to do any hand movements because I am as powerful as I am in this element."

He manipulated with his open palm the water to rise and get sucked back into the bottle where the water had been kept. He closed it again and set the bottle back into his pocket with a smile on his lips.

"Elements can be a powerful tool, yes, but they also have weaknesses just like everything else. As a lightning user, Haru-kun, for example should look out for Wind users as they will have an advantage towards him.
Just as this example, all elements have a weakness, but also an element that they are strong against. In lightning’s case again, the element it’s strong against is Earth Jutsu users."

"Mind you" He looked slapping his pants as he stood up and dusted his pants off "These are merely guidelines, and does not mean that you can’t beat an Wind user as a Lightning user yourself. Just be more mindful when dealing with them in a fight, and you should be alright."

He looked behind him, up at the ceiling where a big piece of paper was rolled up, a small string hanged where it could be pulled down. A smile appeared on his lips as he turned to face the students again.
"Lemme show you!" With an instant he spread his arms out and held them facing inwards to each other and then quickly clapped them together making a gust of air surround Matsu, and then vanish in a split second, this was quickly followed with the big paper roll on the ceiling rolling down revealing on it a drawing with colors and everything showing each element and the element it was strong, and which one it was weak against.
TeachinElements_zps4196b023.png

He looked up again at the students with a grin. He oh so hoped they would notice his love of theatrics by now.

"Now, as it is now, you aren’t near as strong as I, so you aren’t at all powerful enough to utilize the natural element chakra as I do. In order to utilize any jutsu, regardless of element we use hand seals. The handseals we use are the bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger, serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare, and ram. Each are used to enhance your chakra control, and they will be your main control point in all your jutsus."
He demonstrated each handseal as he said their names one by one.
Hand.png

He waited a second to let all the students comprehend the information given to them all. He didn’t want to spoil them too much.
”Let us continue on to the final subject before we end this class.” He said with a smile as he raised his hand with his index finger pointing upwards, and looking across the class room curiously.
”Can anyone tell me, what a Kekkei Genkei is?”
OOC said:
This is the final round.

Again, I must apologize for the major delay, I've had a lot of RL problems crashing down and around. So my activity have been increasingly lowered.
I hope you can stay with me for a little while longer.

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After everyone seemed to have something happen to their Chakra paper, matsu-sensei walked to each person and told them what their elemental affinity was. Haru was lightening of course, Aiko and Kazuma were fire attuned, Shimete was Earth attuned and so was Saturo.

"Yoshie-chan!” The sensei said out loud and walked over to her, he whispered “I saw your result, you're Air attuned ya'know?" He also told Junko that he was Air attuned as well.

At least there was someone else with the same element as me, maybe we could work together.

The sensei was apparently capable of using water and Earth jutsus, and he had a wood element in him, which was why he could fix the wooden floors and the wooden desks earlier on in the class. Yoshie was amazed with the whole idea of an elemental affinity, and now that she knows hers she was excited to figure out how to use it.

According to the sensei, elements have weaknesses as well, for instance some were weaker than other elements. The example sensei used was how lightening was weaker to air, Yoshie looked at Haru and was a little relieved at that since she wasn’t too sure if Haru was all that nice of a guy, he frightened her a little.

Matsu-sensei showed the class a chart with all the elements and which elements worked together and which elements were another element’s weakness. Yoshie watched intently as he also demonstrated each handsign needed in order to use jutsu and maintain chakra control.

The Sensei paused–"Let us continue on to the final subject before we end this class.”
“Can anyone tell me, what a Kekkei Genkei is?”

Those words sounded familiar to Yoshie, and she tried to remember where she had heard them. Was it my grandmother who had explained this to me when I was little? She couldn’t remember everything but she was sure she knew what it was. “Isn’t it a genetic inheritance that can give you specific abilities that no one else has? You get it from you parents, and it basically stays within one family group, or clan, right?” Oh I hope I’m not mixing this up with something else…
MFT
Word Count: 367

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"o.k. now i'm staring to understand." Junko realized that what happened to his paper was part of the assignment. Junko listened closely as everyone element of his classmates was revealed. Junko looked at the Yoshie-chan which had the same element as him. "Wind. I wonder how destructive wind can be? Good to know that I have someone similar to me. In the future we could have a chance of working together."

As the teacher began to reveal his secretes on his own element type and how he fixed the room Junko seemed to think about the whole process. "So he basically fused his two elements to make a hybrid element that's more complex. Soon the teacher explained the elements rotation and how they balanced out. "So it really all comes down to skill. All because a element can overpower another doesn't mean a certain element will lose."

Hand signs was then showed and the names were given. Junko took mental notes of each hand sign to know the name and the formation of them for future references. "I might not remember all of these, but I think I can practice these."

”Let us continue on to the final subject before we end this class. Can anyone tell me, what a Kekkei Genkei is?”

Junko thought about the question for a few moments and then remembered a few fellow villages talking about Kekkei Genki's one day as he was sitting around the village. "I hope this is the correct answer." "I believe a Kekkei Genki is a ability that is genetically inherited from your family. Kekkei Genki's are special gifts. They are special gifts that can associated with different pars of the body such as the eyes, elements, or even the entire body."

[MFT]
[WC:293]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru listened as the Sensei explained to each student his or her element. "Now, on with the subject of elements. As we have a prime example in the room. Hiashi Haru-kun here is a Lightning element user. The pure symbol of this is how his paper shriveled up into a tiny ball" The sensei then went on to explain which elements had power against each other, but Haru wasn’t too nervous, even a disadvantage couldn’t bring him down in a battle with his peers. Zoning out as his Sensei showed all the hand signs, which Haru already know. Is this really what the competition of my age group is going to be? Not much of a challenge here. Sighing as he stared off into space his thought was interrupted.

”Let us continue on to the final subject before we end this class. Can anyone tell me, what a Kekkei Genkei is?”

“Isn’t it a genetic inheritance that can give you specific abilities that no one else has? You get it from you parents, and it basically stays within one family group, or clan, right?”

“Isn’t it a genetic inheritance that can give you specific abilities that no one else has? You get it from you parents, and it basically stays within one family group, or clan, right?”

Heh, at least they are fairly knowledgeable.

Yep, like they’ve said I know a Kekkei Genkei to be a special thing you inherit from your family. Some bloodlines have specific Kekkei Genkei, the Nara bloodline for example uses Shadow Jutsu, the Uchiha bloodline is very well known as well as many others.

The jealousy Haru felt for the Nara bloodline was very high and intense. They are praised merely for their mental abilities in combat situations and everyday life, much his family acts, without the respect.

Oh well, this is all a game anyway none of this will matter in the longrun, just to escape the destiny we call ‘life’

WC: 334

MFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back