Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chakra is like, a personal thing dude - Chakra basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satoru listened closely to the teacher as he started talking. He followed him with his gaze the whole time as he started explaining about the elements with the example of Hiashi Haru's paper, which had turned into a tiny ball. It looked like he wasn't the only one whose paper had deteriorated so the student drew the conclusion that whatever happened to their small pieces of paper indicated each student's elements.

This was exactly what was going on, the teacher then going from student to student and telling them their results. He went to Tsuyoshi Aiko first, who had the Fire affinity and then to Tsubaki Kazuma's bench who was also Fire attuned. It was rare for students in Kumogakure to have an affinity to an element like Fire, that much Satoru realized as well, but he didn't think about it to much, as their sensei then told Nigiri Shimete her own element, Earth, and then he turned and walked towards Satoru. The student's mouth opened slightly as, without realizing, he held his breath for a few seconds before his sensei spoke. "You are Earth attuned as well, Satoru-san, I bet you and Shimete-chan can learn from each other!".

The student blinked while his mouth shut slowly, then a smile appeared on his face. He glanced at the red-haired girl for moment and then turned his attention back to their teacher. The girl sitting behind him had the Wind natural affinity, as did the other Tsuyoshi brother. Satoru took note of his colleagues' elements but his mind was already focused on his own element. "Earth, huh? ...Good. Now that I know my natural element, I can start training on another level."

Next, the teacher proceeded to explain more in-detail how he was able to repair the classroom so easily. As Satoru had thought, the Wood advanced element existed. The man could use Wood jutsu because he was able to combine the Water and Earth elements. He proceeded to demonstrate his control over the Water element as evidence that handseal-less techniques could only be accomplished by someone having a very precise control over their chakra. Satoru was still watching and listening to his teacher with his full attention. "Wait, he's Earth affinity too! Maybe he'll be able to teach me some jutsu in the future..." the boy thought as the blond man impressed once again by seemingly creating a small gust of wind which brought down a rolled up paper from the sealing.

The paper had a big drawing on it that illustrated the five elements and their relationships to each other. Satoru was of course already familiar with them, but seeing the illustration made him realize something. "Ah! That's right. Earth is weak against Lightning. Maybe that's why I had so much trouble with Lightning jutsu... In any case, since I'm from Cloud, I don't think I'll have to fight many Lightning element shinobi... at least I hope so..." the young trainee thought. He was sure he wasn't the only one to notice that the classroom then contained shinobi of all the possible basic elemental affinities. It looked like they were an interesting generation of students.

After reminding the students of the twelve handseals, which were used to control chakra to create jutsu, their sensei waited a few moments before proceeding to what was looking to be the last part of their lesson. Satoru knew all the handseals, thought he was less familiar with a few of them as he had never needed them yet. What drew his attention was their sensei's next question: "Can anyone tell me, what a Kekkei Genkai is?"

Satoru thought for a few moments to remember if he had heard the term before. It was vague, but he had heard it once before. He didn't really remember the context though, and so he waited and listened to the other students' responses to try to remember. He would turn his head and listen to each of his colleagues as they spoke. It seemed the term related to unique abilities that ran in certain families. Satoru was aware of such families, which were mostly powerful clans, but he barely knew any of them. He didn't study any of them much, except a bit about the Santaru clan, but he was sure he could easily find more information if he was ever curious. "So that's what it means, huh? Makes sense... bloodline limits, abilities that run in a family's blood..."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete looked almost dumbstruck as the teacher pours the water into a small ball. The show had very little effect on Kazuma. He could hear the water pouring out of the bottle and falling until it is stopped by some force. To him it sounded as if the teacher was filling a bowl with water. Kazuma had no idea what was going on. He felt like he was missing something. Before he could ask Shimete what he just did the goes on the show them a chart. Kazuma bangs his head on the desk in front of him for was missing he half the lesson that is being taught right now. The hard thud reminded Shimete of her duties. She was getting too engrossed in the class. She takes out a kunai and carves the chart into her master's desk. When she is done, Kazuma glides his fingers over the carving. So this was what the teacher was showing them. According to this he was strong against wind but weak against water and Shimete was strong against water. Maybe that's why the teacher called them a perfect match.

The teacher then proceeded to another visual and this one would be way too difficult to carve. Shimete was starting to hate the teacher as much as Kazuma right now. The other kids were answering the next question as she tries to teacher her master the hand seals by places his hands it the right positions. She names the position before shaping his hands. Kazuma willingly let his Shimete move his hands as she pleased. He would need to learn these hand seals if he wanted to preform anything other than taijutsu.

[MFT]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
HBG_1_zps68e23a98.png

cloud_jounin.gif

Gai Shiiamatsu
Teacher dNPC​

"Oh boy how this kids they do seem to know a lot!" Matsu's smile grew wide as they a few of them answered in their own ways.
"Yes!" He pointed upwards and indicated with his index finger "You are indeed correct!" He lowered his hand again.
"Kekkei Genkai, also commonly referred to as Bloodlines are the little side subject I wish to touch on. I'm sure some of you are lucky enough to be in possession of one. However which one, has yet to fully reveal itself to you, and for us around you."
He held his hand underneath his chin in a pondering fashion.
"Kekkei Genkai are a curious subject, some are yet to be fully recorded and studied properly by medical professionals. Not to mention Kinjutsu are even more rare and difficult to describe properly. I do not wish to bore you on the subject of Kinjutsu."<i></i>

"And yes!"<i></i> He pointed at Junko with a straightened out index finger. "You are correct! Normally Kekkei Genkai are associated with a certain part of someone's body, be it your chakra lines in you, a certain muscle, your bone marrow, a specific organ or even.."<i></i> He grimaced with his face with his finger underneath his eye, and as he pulled the skin downwards his eyeball was revealed all the more, meanwhile he pointed at it with his other hand. "Your very eyes!"<i></i>

He returned to normal again and stood up straight.
"There exists four Dojutsus, or also known as Eye types, three of them originate from Kekkei Genkai, these tend to be relatively common in the Shinobi world, they are known as Hyuuga, Uchiha and Tsuchimikado, the third one though is the rarest of the three. The last Dojutsu is a Kinjutsu, their are commonly recognized by their eyes having circles all around in their eyes."<i></i>

He clapped his hands together with a happy smile as he shouted; "Alright!"<i></i>
"I believe that does it for this class everyone!"<i></i> He looked across the room with a grin.
"Pack your bags and your utensils, and get out of here and enjoy the sunshine you little brats!"<i></i> He said with a happy smile as he waved his arms in circles indicating the door.
"If you have any last minute questions, now is the time."<i></i>

"Oh!"<i></i> He paused for a second and looked at Shimete and Kazuma. "If you need private tutoring Kazuma, I'm more than willing to assist. You need just as good of a chance as everyone, unfortunately I wasn't able to cater this class to your needs, which I feel I must apologize for."<i></i>

He stood still with his arms and hands resting on his waist, as he looked across the room.
OOC:
Class dismissed!
If you have any last minute questions, feel free to ask them, I'll answer them as soon as you ask them. I.e. Right now there are no "rounds"
If you don't have questions or interventions, just make your exit post and request payment/stats here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=6150
(Simply post and say something like "Yo! I want my stuff!" Then when it's been approved by a Council member you can apply them in your Training thread.)

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru took a look at the students in his class and the theatrical Sensei, this is only the beginning for all these young Shinobi. A day well spent at the Academy, Haru felt increasing nationalism toward the Cloud, soon he would be a Genin, a true ninja how time has flown by.

Thank you Sensei, it was nice meeting all of you. Haru announced to the group then headed for the door exiting without another word.

[topic left]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko stretched as class was over. "Aahhh. thanks for the lesson." Junko looked at the class as he stood up. Junko notice that one classmate had already began walking to the door. 

"Well I wonder whats next on the agenda for today huh Aiko?" Junko looked at Yoshie as he began walking To the door. Junko gave a small smile before speaking. "Hey Yoshie. Looks like we have the something in common. Maybe in the future we may can help each other out."

Junko would wait for her response and then leave the classroom.

[Topic Left]

Kousaki Satoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Intent on finding out more about Bloodlines, Satoru continued to listen carefully to the teacher. All Kekkei Genkai seemed to be abilities that related to a body part, ranging from the chakra circulatory system to bone marrow to even specific organs. The teacher spoke in particular about eye-related Bloodlines and dropped the names of the Hyuuga, Uchiha and Tsuchimikado clans. He even spoke of the existence of Kinjutsu, although he did not speak anything of the subject.

Soon, the class was over and the tall man asked the class if they had any last minute questions before leaving. Satoru thought for a bit, but became hesitant to ask anything, comforting himself with knowing he was able to study on his own if he was curious about anything else. With a smile, he stood up and made his way to the door, saying goodbye to the teacher and anyone else who would do the same towards him.

Overall, the boy felt very satisfied with the day's class. As he stepped out of the classroom, he felt he had made good progress to accomplishing his goal of learning a powerful ninjutsu.

[Topic left]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The teacher offered to private tutor Kazuma, but his offer was rejected. “That is alright sensei. I believe I can teach Kazuma what he missed, but thank you for the offer.” The two of them then head out of the classroom. Now it was time for some serious training.
[left topic]

Akiyama Yoshie

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoshie sat back as she went over everything she learned in her mind, also glad class was finally over and she could leave and look around some more.
"Hey Yoshie. Looks like we have the something in common. Maybe in the future we may can help each other out." Sure thing she replied with a smile as she got up and left the class room.

[topic left]

Tsuyoshi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aikoh attentively listened on as the teacher continued his lesson, moving onto the topic of Kekkei Genkei. Once the class was over he turned his attention towards his brother Junko and shrugged silently, pushing himself out of his desk and following closely behind his brother as they left. [topic left]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back