Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Class for mah boi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
"Not really . . . " Shin confessed as he closed his red eyes and grinned, "at least not about what we've been talking about." He opened his eyes and looked through the corner of his vision past the wall.

"Looks like you and I are on the same page in terms of what values we uphold--for the most part that is--but I gotta ask: what do ya despise more than anything?"

[Sorry for the crappy post >_<]

Tsutaku Sotoa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having an answer for Shin instantly he says one word to him with the smile leaving his face as it's spoken. "Cowards." Spoken with a low cold like tone, looking away for a few seconds as he is already just about done with that part of the subject as it starts. "Well I guess it needs no further explanation." Sotoa says as his smile returns to him. "Hmm other than that, not much really strikes me in the same way."He said, tilting his head slightly as he shrugged his shoulders with arms still folded. " You? What things get under your skin?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
[Sorry: work has been draining me so much I sleep through most of the day lol. One post coming right up!]

Shin nodded as Sotoa answered his question, taking note of his sudden solemn mood.

"Sounds like there's a story there . . . " he commented as he leaned back, allowing a moment to pass before continuing. "I guess that's your story to share or not to share though."

As Sotoa in turn returned his question, the boy closed his eyes, leaned forward, and sighed.

"Stubbornness," he replied as gazed down at his hands. "I don't know how to explain it exactly, but I feel like that there are a lot of changes ahead of everyone in life, and if ya don't at least tolerate, if not embrace them, your destiny will become stagnant."

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
*Trudge* *trudge* *trudge* his steps hit the wooden floorboards with hardness as he had been running the whole way to the Academy, and he was tired, slight heavy breathing his dreads flew in the wind as he took every hastened step. His white training outfit was the perfect clothing, but the reason he wore it was that he had been stopped mid-training to assist his sensei.

*BANG!* *SLAM!* *SCHROW!*

"SENSEI!" the shout came instantly as the door was banged open.
"Emergency meeting, the rest of the higher ups need you right away!"

"I've been ordered to take over here, but first, I need to tell you where the others are." He bowed forward and hit the top of his head "Here, quick!"

----

Kushin at first simply turned in reaction to the door as his eyes met with his pupil. He nodded in response, and turned to Shin "I apologize, duty calls." He turned to Satoa and nodded to him as he made his way quickly to his pupil, touched the top of his head, clearly a message was sent from one to the other, and then quickly releasing the connection, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

----

His sensei left him with a simple message to what the purpose of the class was "Friendship, help them understand, we discussed difference of respect and friendship, keep it simple, keep it direct." as he leaned back up he looked upon the two students sitting by their tables, presumably staring at him. Shit, he wants me to teach kids? Fuck, I'd rather get punched in the spleen by Kushin again instead of this..

"So uh, yeah, sorry about the interruption, I've been instructed to take over this little lesson here.." With a fake smile plastered over his face it should be easy to read the discomfort he felt in the situation.
"And Kushin informs me that you're both grade A students, and that this whole this is a breeze for you." Anyone who knew Kushin intimately and had dealt him on several occasions knew that he never spoke kindly about anyone, not even his personal pupil. And they would know he's lying at their faces.
So why don't we just call it quits for now? You both meet up together later this week and discuss the meaning of friendship and respect with each other, if you need anything, feel free to hit me up, kay? He tried to hasten the class and throw his responsibilities out of the window, he didn't wanna teach, and teaching kids about friendship? Shit, people here don't need friendship they need respect and acknowledgment, that was his own belief.

"So, there, pack your stuff and get outta here!" He stepped aside of the door and awaited their responses.
"If you have any questions ask them now." He hastened them as he stood tall beside the exit.

Keiji was 18, fairly tall for his stature, long dreadlocks protruding from his head covering 30% of his face and reaches below shoulder length. He didn't seem all that tired as he was used for quick energy bursts from his Taijutsu training, so running long distances and keeping his breathing intact and energy at a standstill was a cakewalk for him.

[OOC: Sorry for the delay, Keiji isn't the teaching type, and you've already taken your class more or less, you'll be rewarded as usual as per your exit of this thread.
Upon exiting note post your name in the following thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=26336]

Tsutaku Sotoa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((Didn't notice post sry. I'll move this along))

"Ohh? Well okay then." Thrown off by the new face he nods back and stands up out of his seat, reaching up and streching out his back he began to take his leave. "Till next time Shin, if there is one." Sotoa said with a smile as he walked past the desks toward the classroom door, hand open and up to head level as a slight wave while he made his exit.

[Topic/Class Left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Shin nearly jumped out of his seat as the man burst through the door and delivered his message to his sensei.

The hell!?

Seems like an important official has summoned your foster father.

But he's the Medical Sennin . . . and this guy said something about 'higher ups'. . . . Something big is happening isn't it?

You're catching on.

As Keiji concluded the class, Sotoa was the first to excuse himself.

"Um . . . alright . . . " Shin dismissed his peer with his own wave. "See ya around."

Getting out of his seat, he bowed towards the messenger and made his way out of the classroom.

I don't like this . . . something doesn't feel right.

What happened to embracing change?

Shut the hell up, Leech. . . .

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back