Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Coffee!!

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Today was the day. The day the world fell down into the depths of hell and then froze over. Why? Because Chi had acquired coffee. Coffee that her parents had made. She wanted to be more like an adult, so while they weren't looking she poured a cup and took a sip. It didn't taste good. She wanted to be an adult so she added some milk and sugar and presto it was amazing. So amazing she had two cups. She was wired. She got really hyper, more so than usual, and then her parents made her leave the house (telling her that she needed to go train) so she ran out of the door and went running through the streets. For the first time, she felt like an adult, and adults didn't have to do what their parents said. She was going to go have fun.
She made her way down to the academy to look for other kids her age. She ran into a few but they all seemed busy with their own things. None of them paid her any attention, at least they tried not to. It was kind of hard to ignore a girl with big fluffy hair wearing a bright red dressing running up and down the halls of the academy building. When she couldn't find anyone inside she went outside… through a window. A teacher yelled at her to get out of his class as she jumped from desk to desk through the class towards the open window. She leapt out and rolled on the ground right outside. She stopped on her butt with her legs sticking out and her dress pulled up enough to see her panties. She looked down and giggled, leaning back and pushing her back against the ground so she could lift her butt and pull down her dress.
"I wonder where Kyo is, or Oyochi. I thought I'd see one of them. She put a finger to her bottom lip, causing it to flip over to reveal the inside of her mouth with the bottom layer of her teeth (but in a cute, childlike way that makes people go 'aww'). She would stand up with her finger on her lip, not noticing that she was rocking back and forth on her feet, going from heel to toes, as she looked for someone familiar (or waiting for a stranger to come talk to her and maybe give her some candy. More sugar is definitely what she needs right now).[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:419[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a nice day today, little wind...sun shining..birds tweeting. Sabaku thought he might like to go on a walk. After leaving his house after telling his parents he would be out for a bit, he felt a bit peckish and decided to go out for a snack. Stopping at a nearby grocery shop he picked up some of his favorite candy...Gummy snacks, these were in the shape of random animals with assorted colors. As he was enjoying his snack he happened to be walking by the academy. It was then that he noticed a small girl jumping out of a window.

What in the world? He thought to himself.

The girl lied on her back for a moment before adjusting her dress she was wearing. Wondering if she might be ok or not, Sabaku rushed over to help her up.

Hiya there, He said with a mouth half full of Gummys, Are you ok miss? he further remarked.

He extended a hand out to the Fluffy white haired girl so he could shake her hand.

I'm Sabaku, who might you be? He said.

[OoC topic entered, WC: 187]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

To say he was relatively impressed when he witnessed one of his friends come flying out of a window of the academy and rolling on the ground would have been a major over-statement. He actually was moreso tempted to facepalm himself with a slight feeling of shame at her eccentric antics. While she did not notice him, mainly because she was facing the opposite way, he had a front row seat as he had been resting on the ground below one of the windows, reading a detailed book on chakra sensor specialization and techniques. His eyes peered over the edge of the book, his gaze setting upon the body of Chi while shaking his head slightly. His fingertips closed the book slowly and he would stand with his book under his arm. "This much energy is not like you Chi...well then again maybe it is just a small bit like you. So what reason do you have for jumping through a window like that? Missing homework?

Oyochi did not possess a single bone of comedy or sarcasm so he more times than likely spoke straight forward and his comrades, Kyo and Chi, knew this very well by now. This was partially why he felt embarressed by her energetic display, because it was well known among the academy faculty and students that the trio were usually around each other. While it had started as unintentional a sort of team based friendship found itself formed even with their obvious differences. Oyochi was wearing his usual attire and seemingly never deviated from it, monotoned kimono with sleeves longer than average to hide his hands, a fishnet shirt beneath with bandaged legs and black shinobi sandals.

"Suprised Kyo is not around doing the same thing you're doing...". His eyes then trailed towards some new kid and his eyes slightly narrowed while he observed his mannerism. As was his personality he did not take to new faces well and found himself simply wondering hiw Chi would react moreso than greeting the kid.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Chi smiled as she saw the boy coming towards her. He started talking with his mouth full and this made Chi giggle. She continued to rock back and forth on her feet with her finger on her lip. He asked if she was okay, but the sound of Oyochi's voice distracted her. She looked over and there he was with a book in hand, talking like Chi wasn't a hyperactive child. Sure, she had more energy than usual, but it's not too out of place for her to be going crazy… Maybe a bit out of place for her to leap out of a classroom window.
"Oreo!" She yelled, attempting to give the boy a hug, if he would take it. "Hi, meet this guy I just met. I think he said his name was Baka-chan. Or something…" She took her finger and put it back to her lower lip for a moment while she thought. Then she started talking, interrupting anyone who may have begun speaking in that moment's pause. "Why wouldn't I be jumping out of a window? Window jumping is fun! Did I ever tell you I jumped out of a window chasing a monkey through the school? I think someone in the cafeteria cooked it and ate it.. Gross." She giggled, seemingly unable to control her energy.
"Baka-chan, are you a student here? You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, though. Swallow first, then speak. Manners are important! Though sometimes they're booooooriiiiiiing!" She stretched the last word to emphasize how boring manners could be. Then she turned and ran to the wall next to the window and ran up it, doing a back flip and landing on her feet. She let out a "woo" and turned around the two guys.
"I'd love to see Kyo do that for no reason, he's got a stick all the way up his butt sometimes. I have so much energy, let's do something. Let's wrestle, Baka-chan!" Even though she didn't know this boy she attempted to wrestle him to the ground. She had too much energy to differentiate between friends and strangers when it came to play.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:357[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku hadn't noticed the other boy watching him, who could possibly notice something over this girl.
Watching the girl run up the wall for what appeared to be no reason whatsoever, he almost choked on his candy.
Though both impressive and graceful he couldn't make heads or tales what could possibly cause this girl to act in such a way.
And then without hardly a warning the girl attacked him justifying it as wrestling.

Aaaggh! He yelled as she tackled him the ground.

The grass was soft and dry, thanks to the warm afternoon sun.

Now lying on the ground with the girl on top of him, Sabaku began to blush....this was the closest he has ever been to another girl.
The sun peered down through the girls hair making it almost glow with energy, what was this beautiful enigma he looked upon?

W-w-why yes I am a n-new student here. He sputtered.

Not able to think of what to say next he merely asked, Candy? as he offered up his bad of gummys.

[OoC WC: 175]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]The boy didn't seem to put up a fight of any kind. It was almost as if he let her tackle him to the ground and get on top of him. He was blushing like this was some kind of romantic encounter and Chi was going to decide to suddenly kiss this stranger for no reason. He stuttered like he was nervous, was this the first time he was bested in a game of wrestling by a girl? Maybe that was it, Chi imagined, maybe he was just embarrassed that a girl was able to get the better of him and wrestle him to the ground with a single tackle. Then she got really confused when he offered her, his conqueror, some of his candy.
"Candy?" She said with a confused look, sitting up on her knees while remaining on top of the boy. "Yeah! I'll take some, just no green ones. Green is a bad color." She would lean in and whisper the last part to the boy. She realized that green wasn't really bad, but she couldn't help herself from associating the colors with personalities. She still had a problem with the color green, though now that she knew what she was thinking about colors wasn't real she could try to stop it.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:215[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Girl, still on top of him, leaned closer and whispered stuff about green being bad or what not. As she leaned in her hair smelled of Cherrys, it was a sweet and welcoming scent.

W-w-well the green ones don't taste all that g-great I suppose. He stammered.

He handed the bag to the girl.

Help yourself. He said with a blushing grin upon his face.

Unsure of what to do next he simply laid there on the ground, this wasn't all that bad of a position to be in anyways.

So...while we're here...what is your name?He again said while blushing.

[OoC WC:103]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Things between the two of them seemed to have become a bit more personal than he was comfortable being around. Oyochi, rather than sit and try to entertain conversation between the rising interest between Chi and Sabaku instead decided to open his book and begin to walk away. There was much he needed to get done when it came to his studies and application afterall.

"Have fun."

[Topic Left]
[Don't wanna hold up your progress :3]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Chi would smile as the boy offered the bag to her. She would take it and look inside before picking out a few piecing and giving it back to him. As she put them into her mouth one by one she watched the boy whose lap she was currently straddling. He was embarrassed about something, but Chi didn't pick up on it. She was too focused on the candy she had just retrieved. She didn't even notice that Oyochi had left, and had forgotten he was there in the first place. When Sabaku asked her what her name was Chi giggled.
"Oh yeah, I didn't introduce myself before I tackled you." She put the last piece of candy in her mouth and chewed it up. She swallows…. Swallowed, sorry, the candy and leaned over so her face was in front of his. Her hair toppled over and its fluffiness would surround Sabaku's face. "Hi, I'm Kogane Chi of the Kogane Clan." She brought her hands up and used them to bring her hair up behind her head as she leaned back quickly. As she did this her bow would fall out and topple over away from the two.
"Oh no…" Chi would get off the boy she had just met and crawl over to where her bow had fallen. She leaned over and placed her forehead in the dirt as she placed the bow back in her hair. Her butt was up in the air and her dress had fallen up her body as it pointed towards the ground. Chi didn't know to pull her dress back down, she didn't think there was anything wrong with it as she had grown up without much interaction with the outside world. At the clan housing she would sometimes walk around in nothing but panties (if even that) if she felt the need.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 310[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After rummaging through his bad of candy picking and choosing the ones she wanted she hand the bag back to him. Eating them slowly she then spoke out, saying that she forgot to introduce herself. Again eating more candy before speaking more. She leaned in very close to Sabaku's face while her hair surrounded them in a white cloudy cave. The brief moment that was the pause before she spoke seemed to last for minutes. Staring into her deep and dark sapphire like eyes, it felt like he was floating through space. What was this feeling that Sabaku was feeling? Before he could think more on the subject, she spoke. Explaining that she was named Chi, of the Kogane clan. Sabaku had never heard of the Kogane clan but her name was beautiful. So simple yet...so sophisticated. Chi rose away from his face and Sabaku felt a little sad that the moment had gone. The girls bow had fallen off her head and dropped away from the two. She un-straddled him and crawled after it. At that moment her dress went up and Sabaku's eyes went down.... It was nothing that any boy couldn't help. But her white undies had reveled themselves to him. Almost instantly Sabaku's face begun to get very red... He couldn't contain the pressure anymore and blood starting pouring out of his nose. This was more excitement than a boy of his age was used to. Chi hardly seemed to mind that her panties were showing.... perhaps that meant she wanted him to see them? The young boy had no idea but secretly hoped that was indeed the case. But being the kind and generous person that he was he decided he should probably tell her about it.

U-um C-chi... he sputtered through the blood leaking out of his red face.
I can s-see your u-underwear... again he said, half smirking.

[OoC WC: 316]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Chi didn't notice Sabaku's reactions to what she was doing. She wouldn't know what they meant anyway, the blushing or the nose bleed. She would think he was sick or picked his nose too much if she had seen it. When she heard her name, instead of turning her head like a normal person, she spread her legs and moved her head so she could see through them to get a good view of Sabaku. She giggled when he said he could see her underwear. She got up and brushed the dirt off her and fixed her dress.
"Sorry, I didn't know it'd cause you so much trouble…. Did you pick your nose?" she noticed the blood on his face left over from it pouring out. "You shouldn't do that, it'll make your nose bleed." She made a face like she wasn't sure about this boy anymore then went back to smiling. "Alright, Baka-chan, clean yourself up and let's gooooo!" She would attempt to pick the boy up, if he would let her pull him up. She wanted to go adventuring. She still had some energy and she wanted to learn more about this new person she had just met.
"So you're a student here, right? You finish any classes?"[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 210[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chi would giggle at the fact that Sabaku could see her undies, he wasn't sure why it was so funny. These kind of things should be kept private, only to share with those they trusted most. Could it be that Chi trusted him? Could Chi like Sabaku... In "that" way? Sabaku got excited about that notion.

Shaking the "unknown" feeling off, his nose had stopped bleeding. Sabaku wiped his face clean with his shirt, as best he could actually.

Uhm...no ha ha ha! He laughed nervously.
I'm not sure where that came from... He explained while Chi helped him off the ground.

Her hands were ever so soft, they were warm like a sunny day. There would be a short little -Zap- when their hands touched.
He also noticed that she had been calling him Baka-chan, this didn't bother the young boy but was a little strange.
In any case Sabaku didn't really mind so long as it kept the two talking to each other, considering the fact that Chi was very nice to look at... as for a 10 year old's points of view would be about women that is...

Chi would exclaim that they needed to go, as if she was itching to go on some grand adventure into the unknown.

W-well I do have some time before I am expected back home... Where would you like to go Chi? Sabaku asked with a look of increasing interest.
And yes, I am a new student here, I just started. Its been a lot of fun meeting new people....like you... He said widening the already existing smile.

Sabaku secretly hoped that she might take him more secluded so that he might test out a new theory about how Chi might "like" him.... He would have to wait and see where she would decide to take the two star crossed friends.

[OoC WC: 313]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Chi would let out a yelp as she felt the shock from touching the boy's hand. The surprise would make her giggle, but she wouldn't let go of him. After they started to walk he answered her question, and it made her excited to have met another student. She been meeting a lot of new people since she entered the academy, which made her glad that her parents allowed her to enter early. Another three years of being trained only by the family and no having any friends or being able to meet anyone would have killed her.
"Cool! Obviously I'm a student here, too." While they talked and walked she would hold the boy's hand and swing it back and forth. To her it was a show of friendship, but he might see it as something completely different. "What's your favorite type of combat? I like fiirreee!" She got really excited when she yelled 'fire', throwing her hands into the air (trying to hold onto Sabaku's hand still). Should would head away from the school, a little bit away from the school was park where she'd finally let go of his hand and sit in the grass.
"I could burn this whole field if I wanted to." As she said this a very serious look appeared on her face. She looked over at Sabaku with this look on her face, purposely trying to see if she could freak him out. "Just burn the whole field, maybe it'll catch onto the village. What would you do if I did that right here in front of you with no witnesses?" She wouldn't be able to hold the look for very long after that before she would giggle again.
"I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I'm going to be Tsuchikage one day." She would then raise her hand and give him the peace sign.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:313|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The were both up now and walking, Chi looked lost in thought for a moment before speaking. She was a student as well. All the while she was holding Sabaku's hand. He liked this very much, Her hands were warm...almost hot, yet dry. She began to ask about his fighting style, just before thrusting each others hands into the air. Sabaku didn't want to let go so his went with hers, nearly pulling his arm out of his socket.

Well... He paused for a second.
I suppose I enjoy hand to hand combat, other than that i'm not really sure what I'm good at. He explained.
I'm actually in the middle of a genjutsu class right now, but I dotn really care for it. It seems strong but I just don't think its for me. He said.

Fire is a strong elem... He paused when she talked about burning the field and village.

Sabaku gulped deeply and took a deep breath before speaking again...

Well...I...um... He wondered out loud.
I really....don't think that you should do tha... He began to explain before she spoke again.

Oh thank god, I wasn't sure what id do HA HA HA! He laughed nervously.
Tsuchikage huh... Sabaku pondered out loud.
That's a grand goal Chi, I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up. He said while staring of into the sky, watching the clouds roll by.

He paused for about 10 seconds before speaking once more. Sounding more serious but still kinda nervous.

Chi? He inquired.
I don't mean to be so forward, but I really enjoyed our day together. And I know we just met and all but I really like you, and feel some sort of connection between us. He would pause again before continuing.
But...would you like to be my girlfriend? He asked turning bright red in the cheeks.

[OoC WC: 318]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]Chi was interested when she talked about hand to hand combat, it reminded her of Junko for a moment. She wondered how she was doing because he hadn't posted in their RP in a while. Regardless, she was rping with Sabaku at the moment and would give him her attention. After he explained his preferred style of combat, Chi got the reaction she was hoping for from her false desire to burn down the field. She may have been a pyromaniac, but she wanted to protect the village and NOT burn it down. If she did that she'd never become Tsuchikage.
"Yeah, I couldn't burn down the field if I ever wanted to become Tsuchikage. I don't know why I feel the need to become the Kage so badly, I think my desire comes from the fact that my parents think I'm weak." would pick up a stick and think about the encounter between her and her brother. That was when she learned about her 'sickness' of sorts. In her day dreaming she almost didn't realize Sabaku was nervously trying to get something off his chest. Even though they had just met. Like, 10 minutes ago maybe. She looked up at him just in time to hear him ask her to be his girlfriend. She didn't know what he meant, though, and thought he was asking her to be his friend who was a girl.
"I am your friend, Baka-chan! At least I thought I was." Then she noticed how bright red his cheeks were. She thought that he hadn't gotten burn and so she reached up her hands with golden chakra surrounding them to place them on either side of his face, if he would let her, with her own face closer to his. "I didn't notice this before, it seems you were burned somewhere. I'll heal your face." She would giggle and give the boy a smile as she let her hands rest on the poor sucker's boy's face.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:331[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku wasn't sure what Chi meant by weak. She seemed strong enough to him. Strong enough to protect herself and her friends... he was sure of it. It was then that he realized that she hadn't really heard what he said. She thought that he had been burned somehow but that was impossible...maybe a sunburn? In anycase Chi would raise her hands to his face with now golden chakra enveloped hands, He had never seen anything like it..it was beautiful. While she rested her hands on his face he would take both of them in his own hands. Smiling with intent in his eyes.

Chi.... He would say, pulling her softly towards him...
I've never seen any girl as pretty as you...what I meant to say... He said with a pause at the end.
By girlfriend I meant, going steady...like would you be mine and I yours? He would ask once more, looking deep into her Sapphire eyes.

At just that moment a gust of wind would pick up and Chi's hair would billow in the wind like a fluffy cloud, the wind carried a light flurry of cherry blossom petals that surrounded the two.

[OoC WC:200]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Coffee!![/size]"]As Chi held Sabaku's face in her hands she looked at him and saw his smile. She didn't know what he was thinking, but she wasn't really wondering about it either. To her she was just healing what she thought to be a burn on the boy's face which she hadn't noticed before. Then she felt herself being bulled closer to him ever so softly and the boy began to speak. Chi's eyes darted back and forth between his, not knowing which one to look at with this uneasy feeling in her stomach. When he explained his question further Chi finally understood what he meant, but she couldn't respond. There was this feeling in her stomach keeping her from talking. Then it happened. She let out a cute girly burb and a short flame shot out of her face, not hot enough to really hurt but it was still pretty hot.
"I'm sorry," She would pull her hands away from the boy's face and back away quickly after that. "Also, I can't. I'm sorry. I just… No. I don't like boys in that way, I'm only 10. Boys are kind of icky to me… In that way. I mean, don't get me wrong, we can be friends, Baka-chan. I just… what?" She giggled as she lost her words. "Besides, I need to focus on my training. I'll never be the Tsuchikage if I slack off in some sort of… erm, relationship." She would reach out to rustle his hair, then lean in to give the boy a hug.
"I should get going… Bye, Baka-chan." She would wave and start to walk off in the opposite direction. She felt awkward. It was her first awkward moment, and hopefully she didn't have to have another one any time soon.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:297|Topic Left unless stopped[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
To his surprise during his profession of interest toward Chi, she basically threw up fire all over him. While it wasn't entirely painful it was still a surprise. It wasn't everyday that you got blasted in the face. She then quickly jerked away from Sabaku with a look in her eyes that just said no....simply hell no. This upset Sabaku and he would let it show. A face of complete utter humiliation. He spilled his soul to this girl and in return he gets a mouth full of fire. She explained she only wanted to be friends and then ruffled his hair. It seemed obvious that either she was not interested in him or just had to many other things going on...though how complicated could a 10 year old life be? She would then walk away and Sabaku just sat and watched her walk away into the distance....finally he could no longer see her. And still he watched, wondering...contemplating...would he ever find love?

[OoC WC: 168 Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back