Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Combat 101: Part Two! {Closed Class}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The only things that bothered Tesa on the way to the forest was the lack of responses from her students and Take's running ahead of the class. There was no way the kid knew where they would be going, but if he got lost it only meant there was less of a chance he would be killed. Whether it was by his classmates, or by her for an unexpected attack. Most of the students seemed to run behind the kunoichi, if that meant they were out of shape or smart enough not to try and find the location of the class themselves was unclear, but if it was the former it only meant that the run would make them stronger. It didn't take too long for the group to reach the entrance to the forest, and not much longer for them to reach a small clearing where Tesa would stop. The only troubles they faced upon entering was difficult terrain, though even that would've been nothing for the more experienced students.

Tesa would turn to face those that were behind her, expecting to find them huffing and puffing after a run across the village. "Now that we're here, I'll give you all a moment to catch your breaths. In the mean time though, listen close since it's time for the real introduction to the class." She would wait for each of the student's to begin paying attention before continuing, "As we all probably know, this is a combat class. But before we can get to any actual fighting, we're going to go over the three basic forms of combat that all shinobi should know and learn. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. If used properly, each offers its own tactical advantage to any situation you might find yourself in. If used incorrectly," The woman made sure to give Takeshi a quick look after saying "incorrectly," then looked back to the class. "it can be dangerous for not only yourself, but those around you." She would let the class absorb the information given.

"Now that we're all informed, I've got a little activity for us to do before we get to sparring. I need to know each of your skills before I pair you with anyone, so I'm going to stand a distance away and prepare to defend myself. I want all of you to line up in order of height. When it's your turn, approach me, state your name again with a bow," she made sure each of the students would hear what she said this time, because she planned on scolding anyone who didn't follow her orders to a tee, "then state your preferred fighting style -- nin, tai, or gen. Once all of that's done, I want you to attack me with that style. Don't worry about hurting me, I'm confident I can take whatever you can do, so just hit me with everything you've got and step aside so the next person can go." Upon giving her orders, Tesa began walking away from the group, biting her thumb to draw blood. She assumed they would begin getting in order as she did so, and as she turned around she wiped blood one of the seals tattooed to her arm and raised her hand in a seal. A small puff of smoke was produced, and from it came a large sword which she caught and stabbed into the ground. "First person, whenever you're ready."
OOC: Same thing as last time, three day time limit. GO!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry for the OOC post, but I figured out everyone's heights. By order of height, we are; Shinku, Nanashi, Takeshi, Takeo, and Yu & Rin, excluding Shigeru. Once everyone has entered the post, we can begin the height portion.]

The run across the village had been brisk indeed. Takeo stayed back behind the sensei with Nanashi and Shinku the entire way there, keeping up, but not without a good amount of effort. When they entered the forest, Takeo finally felt at home. He had been hunting at the near edge of the forest the entire winter. In fact, he had been through this particular clearing several times tracking some small game animal or another. He emitted a sigh of relief when they finally stopped as he caught his breath from the run. He stood and listened to the sensei’s instructions, and nodded along with her brief explanation of the different ways shinobi engaged in combat. Upon completion, he got in line with the rest of the class and awaited his turn, occasionally shooting dirty glances over at Takeshi.

This guy was a Grade A Douchebag; and the worst part was, it seemed like he knew it and either didn’t care or reveled in the fact. He silently hoped and prayed that he would get the chance to beat this guy bloody. Then again, Nanashi had every right to get the first shot at him. Either way, Takeshi wasn’t coming away from this class unscathed.

[Topic Entered]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:
334jcbd.jpg

Rp said:
"Now that we're here, I'll give you all a moment to catch your breaths. In the mean time though, listen close since it's time for the real introduction to the class."

Literally crawling behind everyone else, Rin shook his head as he was left in the dust by everyone. Not because he was unfit, but because he was so damn lazy. Something he truly picked up from his father, but he was much worse. The young twin wasn't even sweating or aching, yet he was crawling his way to the training area several minutes behind everyone else. Exhaling and turning over, Rin observed the cloud filled sky as the demon woman spoke.

Meanwhile, Yu was at the top of his game. He wasn't out of breath, huffing, or puffing. The young gentle one was actually un phased. Looking at his brother, Yu sighed. His laziness and willingness to not want to train was truly something. As the teacher talked, she mentioned something simple that the twins already knew, but continued with instructions.

"Now that we're all informed, I've got a little activity for us to do before we get to sparring. I need to know each of your skills before I pair you with anyone, so I'm going to stand a distance away and prepare to defend myself. I want all of you to line up in order of height. When it's your turn, approach me, state your name again with a bow,

then state your preferred fighting style -- nin, tai, or gen. Once all of that's done, I want you to attack me with that style. Don't worry about hurting me, I'm confident I can take whatever you can do, so just hit me with everything you've got and step aside so the next person can go."

Yutaro eyes opened wide. Her instructions were simple, but one little problem had been presented. She wanted to be attacked and Yutaro had a principle against hitting women. No matter what, he would NEVER hit a woman. It wasn't to be sexist, but it was his own ninja principle. Something he believed a gentleman such as himself should never do. It didn't matter if he had the skills to actually land the hit or not, but the act of raising his hand to a woman was a problem.

Unlike Yutaro, Rin didn't give a rats ass. Hell, he didn't even line up. Observing the class, he could tell that him and his brother was the shortest and their sensei was already prepared with her katana stabbed into the ground. Sluggishly rolling over, Rin stood to his feet.
"Tsuyoshi Rintaro. Taijutsu." the twin said slightly bowing. Taking off his backpack and unzipping it, he pulled out a wooden katana. Tapping a single foot by the second as a warm up of some sort, Rin immediately dashed at the woman.
get

His speed was high, clearly due to some form of training. Each light footstep kicked dirt. The boy would probably barely be visible to the untrained eye as he moved fluently. He could feel his adrenaline pumping, his pores gaining a sensational feeling, and his laziness overwhelming him. Coming with a straightforward lazy strike to his senseis mid-section, hit or miss, Rin didn't care. He had moved too much and too fast for his liking. Time for a break.

After observing his brothers attempt, Yu would simply stare slightly disappointed. If the nitwit wasn't so lazy, he could've been faster. Possibly taping into his full potential. As he walked away, it was Yutaro's turn.
"Tsuyoshi Yutaro. Taijutsu. Wait.. Ninjutsu." Yu said nervously as he shook his head before bowing. "Its taijutsu. but.. I don't hit women. So, I'm sorry. I can't engage in this activity." Yutaro said very nervous. Hopefully the teacher didn't take things the wrong way.

Topic entered

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi Eiji

Takeshi had, by some amount of luck, gone to the right place, pretty far ahead of the group. In hindsight, he probably should've gone slower, but he didn't feel like staying in the other's presence much longer. He allowed the physically draining - at least, it was somewhat physically draining - activity remove the anger from his muscles, the combat suit keeping him cool and sweat-less. Takeshi and Eiji were silent throughout, using the time to run as a time to think. Takeshi, on one hand, was thinking about what he'd done and what Tesaki had done in return. Aye, maybe he'd overreacted a bit, but she'd been somewhat.... Abusive since he'd started forming his own personality. Which had come later than others, in truth. He'd done nothing but get his ass kicked and told it was training.

What he wasn't thinking about, though, was his real reasoning behind everything he did. It was a natural reaction, his own actions, to that sort of training - he, of course, wanted nothing to happen to Kumogakure. Quite the opposite, he was considerably LOYAL to his home village, and wanted it to thrive. Even if most everyone he came into contact with soon hated him. He was trained through pain and suffering, and that's the only way he knew how to currently help Kumogakure at his measly strength - help his fellow Students train through pain and suffering. And (this tickled at his conscious, but he never thought of it, either) teach them loyalty to one another (other than being village-mates, which not always worked. Look at Orochimaru, for Kage's sake) through giving them a common enemy, even at the cost of himself. After all, no one else was really teaching them how to naturally become allies and even friends. You can leave two students alone in the woods together, but that does not mean they're going to get along whatsoever. Sometimes, but not always.

All this was wrapped up in a neat little package and set into the deepest parts of Takeshi and Eiji's sub-conscious. It spurred them on, even IF they didn't quite know what it was. All set onto a little eight year old's shoulder, and all courtesy to the Kyodo and their methods. He was an asshole, even mentally, but it was for the sake of Kumogakure that he was an asshole.

---

Takeshi was waiting for the lot of them, catching what little breath he needed, legs crossed and his helmet in his lap. On the other's coming, he stood up smoothly, taking his helmet under his arm and watching them, eyes equally cold as they passed over each. Tesaki, some random teacher. Nanette, Takia, Shita, and the twins Rintaloo and Yutaloo. Or whatever their names where. Takeiji (as Takeshi and Eiji were called at times) honestly gave absolutely not a single fudgepop. And they loved fudgepops, they were their favorite. Not that any other person knew, or seemed to care enough to know.

Takeshi only half listened to Tesaki's instructions, only lining up when Eiji told him where to. He missed Rintaloo's attack, but was aware when Yutaloo said something about not hitting women and then it was his turn. He bowed again, forgoing the double-introduction and naming them as a single person. Kyodo Takeiji. In the future, Explosion Ninjutsu exclusively, but at the moment, Taijutsu boosted by Ninjutsu. With this, he set his helmet on and formed four discs - two in each hand. He simply threw each of them (Volley, E-Rank Jutsu) two at a time. They would explode on contact, and only because Takeshi didn't care enough to detonate them when he wanted. After they left his hand, he simply turned on his hill and walked off to his own little spot and sat, removing his helmet again.

While Takeo thought his thoughts and practically seethed in some sort of anger (unbeknownst to Takeiji, of course) Takeshi was merely thinking about what he should have for dinner that night, the others and their dislike (or near-hatred, in some cases) already forgotten to him. No fucks whatsoever have been given so far this day.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They ran across the village and made it into the forest. Nanashi had been there before, brought by the same woman who led their class at the moment, and frankly, that memory was far from being fun. Though it was quite surprising how a woman could easily just hoist him and start running that time. He was quite new around Kumogakure too so when it did happen, he was too shocked to even do anything. But now, he could very well tell that she meant business. Bringing someone to a place where you’ve got the advantage always means business.

As they came to a stop, he heaved a good deep breath but he wasn’t at all bothered. He was used to having to push himself to a limit from back home. Besides, plunging into frigid waters and staying submerged for long durations have helped train his endurance and natural flow of breathing. Still, he was quite surprised with the predicament that he now found himself in. He didn’t think their teacher would begin the class as such, though as a combat class it was more likely to happen.

In any case, they were quickly given the instructions and before anything else, the twins began. Though Yu had opted out, Rin was keen to show his tricks, and Nanashi was quite impressed. For one, he wasn’t expecting a child to be able to pull off such a move– something needs to correct since he does live in a shinobi village and must expect them to be precise and deadly from a young age. But Yu’s choice of action was quite perplexing but also astonishing for his age. Perhaps Kumogakure is more than just a village of shinobi might and political power. Chivalry exists. Though as to how Tesaki would acknowledge that, he wasn’t sure.

Then came Takeshi. Eyes followed his every move. Nanashi had gotten nothing but annoyance from him. His power-tripping self-centered bratty attitude had been egging him since their first meeting, and even that day’s greeting was quite the show. Still, as he would watch the other present himself and display his ability, there was a certain tinge of jealousy that hummed from within Nanashi. Kyodo… the other spoke, and it was quite clear that he and the teacher was related. How good it must be to know someone within his clan. How good it must be to know he wasn’t alone.

Nanashi glanced about at the others briefly and wondered the same thing. Each of them had their set of families, peers, and all seemed to be going well within Kumogakure. He, on the other hand, was far from home. And to make things worse, finding out he wasn’t exactly a native of Port Cirrus all the more made his parting quite miserable. And though while he attended the academy as a citizen of Lightning Country, not even his adoptive father could verify if he truly was a son of this land. And so, it was but natural to have boiling feelings to see someone like Takeshi make a show of his clan’s heritage, make quips with the teacher (a fellow clansman), and seemingly acting like he was important in Kumogakure… which may be true. At least he was certain to have a place he could call and protect as his home.

“Troublesome,” he sighed under his breath as he wanted to chase the thoughts as way as he came to the front. It was his turn now. So as directed, he bowed and then looked at Tesaki, “Yoru Nanashi. I’m certainly quite new since I don’t know which I style I’m best at. But I do like Ninjutsu. It comes almost naturally.” As he spoke those last words, he had quickly gathered chakra to form on his hand as he began to dash towards her. Nearing, he took a deep breath, his chakra condensing the moisture as he then blew, a brief mist shrouded his being to create cover as he swung out his arm that shot out a pressurised stream of water towards her (Water Gun, E-Rank Jutsu). And he would skid to a stop.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeo used the time while the others were attacking their sensei to catch his breath [Rest] When it came to Takeo’s turn, he stepped forward, popping his knuckles and tightening the straps on his gloves a little tighter before giving a deep bow to their sensei and stating the following;

”I am Raikou Takeo, and I prefer Taijutsu!”

With a burst of speed, Takeo launched himself at their sensei with a flying kick [Dynamic Entry: R1]. Regardless of whether he hit or missed, when he hit the ground again he would strike out with a trio of roundhouse kicks [Spinning Wind: R1] before jumping back in line with the rest of the students. He gave it all he had, moving quickly and striking hard. While he was sure his strikes wouldn’t effect the demon-lady, he tried his damnedest to kick her head clean off.

He was fairly impressed with what he’d seen so far from the other students, except for Takeshi. He had already had first-hand experience with his preferred style of combat. This was a tough-looking group so far, and he wondered just what Shinku was going to do.

[OOC: Sorry for the short post, just did one though, so… Anyway, Actions are below.]
Actions:
Starting off with 2 AP
-Rest one round, roll over 1 AP, total 3 AP
-Dynamic Entry, -1.25 AP
-Spinning Wind, -1.25 AP
-End of Round, .5 AP remaining, rolled over to next round, 2.5 AP

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinku arrived at the clearing just behind Tesa, managing to keep the distance between them during the travel though she got the feeling the teacher was holding back purposefully so they could in fact follow. Her breath was a little heavier than she'd have expected but she'd never really trained before, a couple of beads of sweat dances on her forehead as she unbuttoned the top of her shirt, listening to the instructions given by the demon teacher.

Seems she was to go last as one of the twins darted forwards first, she felt a little sorry for the boys in the class though, being out classed by a girl in terms of height though she kind of enjoyed it that way. She watched as each of them attacked and truthfully tried to work out just what Ninjutsu and Genjutsu where as she'd had zero training in either and this was her very first class. She caught a glimpse of some Ninjutsu when Nanashi showed of some kind of water attack, she figured from this Ninjutsu was elemental attacks created with chakra... she was a tad jealous because she didn't know how to do it, though she wouldn't let it show on her face.

Finally it was her turn and by now she'd cooled off to her normal corpse like temperature. She would quietly step toward the teacher and stop five paces from her and Bow politely with the open palm greeting before taking a more defensive stance then probably was expected of her [Defensive Stance]. "Shinku. Taijutsu." She started with a quick step in followed by a sharp left jab and a right hook aiming for the teachers face [The One-Two]. Now buried deep into her space she would crouch slightly then puch her body up with a white knuckled fist to uppercut her stomach.

With the quick barrage complete she took a step back and regardless of if Tesa had dodged the three hits or simply taken them as if they were nothing, she would see something not many others had before. The expression on the usually stone faced girl changed to one of anger or possibly blood-lust caused by the fact that the woman in front of her was able to defend herself when no one else before had. A small smile cracked on Shinkus face and with little warning came toward the teacher again, this time would be different though as she wouldn't go for simple attacks but mix it up. In her mind she now had no other objective than to hurt this woman, this demon who had bruised her pride by taking her attacks like they were nothing.

She lunged and proceeded to punch toward the woman with anger welling up inside her, swinging, dashing around to try catch a weak point in her defenses, anything at all. This lasted quite some time and the up until now level headed girl was showcasing some real anger issues, finally came an attack toward Tesas lower half, a half stamp half kick aiming for her knee, if she cant use her legs she is an easy target is what went through the girls mind, though she inevitably missed as her foot came to a screeching halt on the ground and Shinku stood still, breathing heavily for a moment then whipping her head around to face the woman and she alone would see the strange coloration her eyes had taken. Around her black pupil had erupted spires of crimson red than stood out against their usual gray and for a moment there was even a glimpse of a tooth longer and sharper than a human girl should have. "Fight back..." She growled lowly. "Show me how far I have to reach..." Her voice was trembling slightly due to exhaustion but there was some pain in the voice as she indirectly admitted her defeat.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The twins were quick to figure out they were the shortest ones in the class, and stepped up to the metaphorical plate while the rest of the class lined up. The first of the two to introduce himself was Rin, the lazier of the two. After his statement and short warmup, Tesa was already prepared to take whatever attack he had in store for her. She lifted her sword from the ground as he tapped his foot, and watched as the boy ran at her. To his fellow students, he might have seemed like little more than a blur, but to her he was still just a child rushing at her with an unamused expression. The woman sighed as she stabbed the blade back into the ground in time to block his attack, it just wasn't fun when they weren't putting their heart into it as well... As for his twin brother, he couldn't even decide what his preferred style of fighting was! He gave Rin a disappointed look, then refused to do anything at all, which angered Tesa. She would need to tell him why following orders no matter what is important later.

Next in line was a person she had trained before. She knew he wouldn't back down from doing it just because she likely knew his strength anyways, but he could've developed some new way of fighting. His damn suit was certainly new after all, there was no damn way the clan payed for it with how little money they had currently. It wasn't surprising that he decided to use his explosives along with taijutsu, he was trained to use taijutsu after all, so it would be difficult to just drop it like he was never taught. Just like Rin's attack, she blocked the four projectiles with her sword, feeling the heat of the explosions on impact. After each one connected, she watched Take walk away from the group before looking to Nanette, who would be next to showcase his skills. There was no telling what she could expect from this kid, seeing how he's a foreigner to Kumogakure.

When the boy stepped up and stated he would be using ninjutsu, it was a bit of a surprise. She assumed this was his first class since arriving in the village, so where the hell would he have learned how to use it? Was some retired shinobi living in Port Cirrus? As she thought about the possibilities, the boy rushed at her a released mist in front of him. It was obvious that this was meant to be a distraction, and it was effective enough to make Tesa rely on her instincts when the attack came. The boy made her hold up her hand to block his attack rather than just raising her sword as before.. It seemed he knew how to use his jutsu well already. While the boy walked away, she looked at her hand and noticed a small amount of blood where she blocked the pressurized water, but she did nothing more than lick it as she watched Takeo approach. "Nice use of your ninjutsu Nana."

Like most of the other students, he chose taijutsu as his preferred method of fighting, and wasted no time getting to his attack. He flew in with his leg raised in the air, Tesa simply pushed his leg down as he approached, causing him to kick the ground instead of her, but he was quick to follow up with a flurry of attacks. Since her hands were far from her blade at this point, the kunoichi used the same strategy as before, pushing the boy's first two attacks away. On the last strike, she grabbed his leg and threw it away. "Good job mixing things up." She commented as the boy walked away, now it was time for one of the student's she had been looking forward to...

Shinku walked up and introduced herself as she was ordered to, did she have the skills to go with that mouth of hers? It seemed she was prepared to be attacked herself as she entered a defensive stance initially, but she was quick to begin her attack. Her first two punches were dodged with a slight head movement, while the punch to the stomach was taken as if it was nothing. Despite her small size, Tesa wasn't even pushed back by it. Anger was clearly building on the girl's face, and it was strange to see her eyes change colors slightly.. The kunoichi expected her to walk away, and was surprised to see her come back again after cracking a slight smile. Shinku's enthusiasm to fight excited Tesa, causing her to smile as well. While trying not to move from her location, Tesa blocked and dodged every attack that was thrown at her. The most movement she would do is a slight spin on her heel to stay facing the girl as she tried to get around her, and on her final attack aimed at her knee, she simply lifted her leg and stepped down onto her knee instead. Of course, she made sure not to apply any pressure, otherwise she risked breaking something and putting the girl out of commission for a while, but she was sure it would be enough to hold her down for now. The girls anger was evident as she spoke, seemingly ordering Tesa to fight back so that she could know how much she needed to improve. "You've got some spunk girly, I'll give you what you want." Tesa gave her a genuine smile before removing her foot from Shinku's leg. "I planned on pairing you all up after this since we have an even number of students, but I want you to spar me. I'll figure something out for the rest of the students." She would offer help to the girl as she stood, and whether it was accepted or not she would go to Yu immediately after.

"Alright kid, I can see that you have some rule you follow about not hitting woman, but that doesn't excuse you from not following my orders. If you refused to attack a target in the real world, you would be dead.." She would give the twin a moment to think about what she was saying before continuing, "I'll forgive you this time, but just remember that. There are times that the orders given to you are far more important than your own code of ethics. It may be an extreme example, but what if you were told to kill a woman that was attacking the village, and you were the only one that could do it, what would be more important then, your morality or the lives of the villagers and your friends? Think about that for a second, then return to the class." Tesa would walk away after her brief lecture, and face the remaining students.

"From what I could tell when I explained the three types of combat, some of you don't understand what they all are. For now, we won't worry about that, but if you'd like I'll keep myself available after class for any questions you might have. For now though, we're going to be splitting into groups and sparring. It kind of screws up the numbers a bit, but Shinku will be sparring with me. Takeo, you'll be with Takeshi. Rin, Yu, and Nana will all be in a group as well. I'd prefer it if one of you twins side with Nana, but it's up to you." Tesa gave Takeo a small wink after her explanation of the next activity, then signaled to Take so that he would know it's time to stop slacking. "The biggest thing I want you all to remember is: this is just a spar. If any of you intentionally hurt -- or in a more extreme case kill, which will have far worse consequences -- one of your classmates, I will not only fail you, but recommend that you be expelled from the academy. Accidents are acceptable, but just try to keep things friendly. Give each other pointers where they're needed, and help each other improve, that's why we're here after all. Training." The woman knew what grudges some of the students had against each other, so she made sure none of them would take the chance they're about to have to completely injure the one's they hate.
OOC: Three days again, woo! Also no posting order from now, just make sure you all RP what ya do now.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:

Rp said:
After Rins lazy fail attempt, the young lad went to the nearest tree and sat down. Leaning his back against the tree, Rin rested as he would simply observe along with his brother. Observing the class, One by one, each student showed extraordinary talent. Takeshi, the ass hole and bully of the group took things nice and lazy just how Rin liked it. It even made him smirk a bit as he seen others showing little effort. Not only Takeshi, but the sensei as well as she blocked the four discs with ease using her sword, causing several explosions.

Nanashi on the other hand was a different case. The boy used ninjutsu and spat a peculiar mist from his mouth. Covering the battlefield, the twins didn't see much else. Once the mist cleared, it was obvious that whatever he did didn't work. After all, the teacher was still standing. Whipping the fog off his glasses, Yu raised a brow. He would continue to analyze the woman. Maybe he'd learn something.

Next, Takeo stepped up with some taijutsu of his own. Mixing things up quite well, he reminded the boys of one of their fathers younger contract felines that was great at martial arts. Despite his skill, he was no match for the teacher as she knocked away his blows effortlessly.

Lastly, Shinku charged in. It must've been true, the best was saved for last. Or could it be that the best was always the tallest? Either way, Shinkus skills were quite entertaining. Sadly, it would be a small mistake to show your future sparring partner all your moves before the real combat began. Giving the good old one-two, Shinku continued with a wide barrage of attacks, but the teacher was easily showing who had the most experience and skill as she dodged and blocked. Upon further examination, it was seen that Shinkus anger was getting the best of her. Her moves were becoming sloppy, losing form, and easily readable to the twins. The interesting girl was showing more than sparring tactics, but a part of her contained that was scratching to be let out. With a single step though, the teacher had her pinned and the show was over.

Sighing, Rin could easily see that the girl had a story behind her. Closing his eyes, he would simply relax until the sparring began. Well, at least that was his plan until the horn lady started hounding his brother over his principle.

"Alright kid, I can see that you have some rule you follow about not hitting woman, but that doesn't excuse you from not following my orders. If you refused to attack a target in the real world, you would be dead.. I'll forgive you this time, but just remember that. There are times that the orders given to you are far more important than your own code of ethics. It may be an extreme example, but what if you were told to kill a woman that was attacking the village, and you were the only one that could do it, what would be more important then, your morality or the lives of the villagers and your friends? Think about that for a second, then return to the class."

Listening to the woman, Yu stared at the ground in silence as his nervousness was at its peak. His heart was pounding, he could feel a lump in his throat, and he had heard the lecture all before. His family was trying to drill the concept into him, but he really couldn't bring himself to do it. He'd definitely have to try one day. If he was going to be a great shinobi like his father, he'd have to break the first wall holding him back. Only time would be able to fix Yutaro, but for now he'd stick to following orders the best he could.

As the teacher would walk away, one would notice that Rin had been directly behind her for quite some time simply standing in a seemingly dark malicious manner. She was upsetting his brother, sparking a small flame in Rin. Now standing in front of his brother, Rin placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry about it bro. Until you get over it, I'll hit the girls for you. Just give it your all." Rintaro said with a rather cool smirk.

Slowly calming down, Yutaro looked at Rintaro with watery eyes.
"If I give it my all, will you give it yours?" Yutaro said giving a cool smirk of his own.

"Tough bargain, but deal. Just for you brother." Rin said holding out his fist. Fist bumping his brother, Yu unzipped his backpack and started going through it as the teacher gave more specific orders. Going into his as well, Rin decided he'd need to change katanas for the sparring. Partnered up, it was the twins and Nanashi, presenting a real problem. The twins been stop fighting each other thanks to their mom and decided to always defend each other. It was a principle of theirs. "I'm sorry... But.." Rin began, but was stopped as Yutaro now placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No. Remember our deal we just made. Let's follow orders and give it our all. You'll even be teamed with Nanashi." Yu said with a serious look in his eyes as his heart was about to beat out of his chest.

"Very well then." Rin said taking out his real sword from his backpack. Simultaneously, Yu took out two pistols from his backpack. By the looks of things, the twins meant business. Hopefully everyone was ready because the real action was about to begin. The look in the twins eyes had changed, filled with a burning fire of determination.

Walking over to Nanashi, Rintaro nodded.
"Don't freak out. This is a reverse blade sword. It can't cut and my brother is simply equipped with BB guns. They won't kill, but it'll hurt like hell." Rintaro said knowing the pain. Placing a hand on the hilt of his sheathed katana, Rin sighed. Curse his promise to actually start putting in effort.

wkr4vn.jpg
2vtbk8n.jpg

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Each one of the class was strong, and it made Nanashi feel a bit uneasy. He was certain that everyone had sufficient training before this day and so a spar would definitely test out his strength now that the teacher had called for the real combat training to start. However, he was surprised when he was paired with the twins, more so when the one called Rin had approached him and said that he’ll work together with him against his brother, Yu. Nanashi could only look back at the other who pulled out pistols from his backpack, thinking if it would really be alright.

“But don’t you both work better together?” he first said as he then let his eyes fall on RIn’s sword, which was rather odd, but he felt relieved when he heard that it wouldn’t be able to cut. He didn’t want any unnecessary injuries happening, especially between the two. Still, he was amazed by how they were equally determined and it was best not to underestimate their conviction. “Never mind. I think the two of you are more than prepared. I’ll have to give it my best as well as not to disappoint you both.”

He gave a smile at first as he took a step forward and kept his eyes on Yu on the other side. They could begin at any moment’s notice, but having to work with another was quite problematic. He had never done that before. “You’re more adept in close-range, it would seem. And your brother is obviously shooter. I can set-up for you. We just need to keep him from shooting with ease.”

He briefly glanced back at Rin with a toothy grin, “Ready, partner? Let’s go!”

Almost at once, and without warning, he swung out his arm, a gathering of chakra swirled quite fast along the wrist before it shot out towards Yu, sending a bursting stream of water [Water Gun - E Rank] towards the other of the twin. Then, he rushed towards the latter, hoping to take the fight up-close, throwing a few unorthodox punches to get the other moving from the spot. It was simply to herd Yu towards where Rin could make an attempt at him, though should the first water jutsu hit him, he might suffer a bit of pain and be distracted from his plans. And he would not relent from continually attacking just to keep Yu moving about.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She didn't think it would be like this, she'd never had a problem beating in peoples faces before so how was this woman so special? Was the training a ninja went through really that incredible that it made them near invincible? "No. No one is unbeatable. No one is immortal... I just need..." Her mind ran through scenario after scenario but one thing stuck out like a sore thumb in each of them. "I'm weak. I need power. Then they'll all pay..." She took Tesaki's hand and got to her feet, the heat of which felt strange against her own cold almost numb skin, stepping gingerly on her leg a few times to test her knee then she walked away to the edge of the clearing, pressing her forehead against one of the trees, closing her eyes and taking in a slow breath as she listened to the instructions for the next stage of the class. "Perfect."

The girl turned her body to face the teacher, biting her bottom lip hard enough to draw a little blood from it. For the moment she would drop the defensive stance because as useful as it is for dodging it doesn't help her attacking, making her have to swing wider and slower to accommodate the stance. Her only aim for the moment was to land a single effective hit, no matter how insignificant or lucky it is she just wanted to know she could for her own prides sake.

Shinku rolled her head letting her neck crack and pop a little before she started to move, Tesa had only just finished giving her instructions but she was ready now. She ran up to the woman's back and brought her fist down in an arching motion toward her back and quickly follow that up with an upward hit toward the shoulder blades, if nothing else it'd get her attention and get the real party started. Her eyes still displayed the crimson spires though her face was back to its usual, stoic self.

She would wait for Tesa to turn before she would attack further, truly anything she did now wouldn't sate her pride, she wanted to do this face to face. "Show me how to be stronger." She spoke once their eyes were locked.

[MFT - 381]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Of one thing Takeo was certain; Shinku was angry! Takeo didn’t know what was going on in her life that filled her with that kind of rage, but he understood it. Anger, or emotion of any kind really, was frowned upon by the shinobi world. Takeo, on the other hand, felt that he was stronger when he channeled his anger into his fighting style. Anger gives you focus, makes you stronger.

Now, it seemed that he would get the chance to vent some of his fury on Takeshi. A disappointed grunt escaped his lips as the sensei specifically instructed them not to kill each other. Oh well. It wasn’t like Takeo wanted to actually kill the kid, just beat him a little bloody. He could still do that, right? So long as he didn’t maim or cause serious injury to him.

As everyone split up and squared off with their sparing partners, Takeo turned to face Takeshi. His explosive disks were fairly impressive, not to mention painful. Takeo would have to find a way to neutralize his ability to use them. He didn’t know if there was a limit to how many Takeshi could make, or how much chakra it consumed to use them. Either way, there was one sure fire way to prevent someone from using explosive ranged weapons in combat; get so close to them that if they try to detonate their weapons, they would injure themselves. Takeo hadn’t seen the boy use any other techniques besides ranged, and he wondered what other tricks he might have up his sleeve.

Once the spar had started, Takeo had one strategy; get close enough to Takeshi that he couldn’t risk using his ranged attacks for fear of doing himself injury, then use his own superior hand-to-hand skills to beat him into submission. To that end, he immediately rushed at Takeshi, getting within arm’s length and throwing a volley of punches aimed at his kidneys, floating ribs and solar plexus [4-Hit Combo] followed by an uppercut and a haymaker right cross to the jaw [Dynamic Finish]. Whatever happened, Takeo fully intended on staying within arm’s reach of his opponent; not only to stay in range for his own attacks to be effective, but to also prevent Takeshi from using his favorite technique.

Actions:
-Begin round with 2.5 AP
-4-Hit Combo: R1, -1.25 AP
-Dynamic Finish: R1, -1.25 AP
-2 AP next round, if there is one

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi Eiji

The Kyodo brat barely payed attention to Tesaki as she spoke, instead watching both of his hands in interest as he had them play with clay. He watched as they chewed it up, cheeks ballooning slightly through the change of Chakra to his special black clay. They seemed to have trouble, taking a few minutes as Tesaki spoke. Finally, when he instantly knew they finished chewing, he placed the right hand next to the ground, watching intently. His hand spit out a baseball-sized bird, though it was somewhat deformed and pulsing. It weakly took one step before collapsing, a small fizzle being the product of his Bloodline's Chakra before it transformed into a mound of wet clay. Despite the failure, Takeshi seemed mildly pleased for some reason only known to him and Eiji. He put his left hand down next, watching as it spit out a tiny fox, only a tad bit bigger than the bird. It stood for a few seconds, swaying, before doing the same: collapsing, fizzling, then becoming clay goop. Satisfied with this small test, his attention returned to Tesaki as she started on about sparing.

Immediately upon it being revealed that he was to fight Takeo, Takeshi mentally grinned while physically he remained impassive. Getting to his feet and wearing his helmet once more, he barely had time to switch a few feet away from Takeo [Body Switch] as he unleashed a four punch combination, before stumbling back as the haymaker slammed into his helmet, right where his jaw would be. He stumbled back, before grimacing behind the armor as he took only a second to gather Chakra for his retaliation.

His Chakra suddenly exploded around him [Immolation Armor].
tumblr_inline_ns0hh85ul71txlwvy_500.gif

Takeo noticeably used a lot of Unarmed Taijutsu, so Takeshi was going to punish him for it by making him receive damage from each of his own hits. Takeshi leaped back, creating Handseals mid-flight before launching a barrage of five small bursts of orange flame [Fireball, Mythical Phoenix Fire + Explosive Art] that would explode on contact with anything. Takeshi landed, a good yard or three between the two thanks to his agility. He took a moment to form form four explosive discs into his hand, noticeably waiting for Takeo to recover from his attack, the shadows from a large tree seeming to stir and reach to his hands before he threw all four of the discs, the shadows aiding in his attempt to distract and pull off an additional strike with his discs. [Shadow Projectile + Volley]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everyone seemed to follow the instructions given as soon as they possibly could, and most seemed happy with the set up. Shinku's reaction was unknown to Tesa, but a sudden thud from behind told her that the student was equally as excited as her. It was time to test this girl's strength for real! As the demon woman turned and locked eyes with the young girl, she said something that did nothing but get Tesa all fired up. Literally. To avoid burning her opponent, the kunoichi tried to push her back with using her foot, before flames erupted from her core, surrounding her person in fire [Immolation Armor].

"I admire your enthusiasm to train girly, but there's no trick to becoming stronger. It takes hard work, lots of it." She would say as she slowly approached Shinku. Both thumbs were raised to her mouth this time, and each were bitten, revealing fresh blood that was left untouched by the flames. Unlike the last time, Tesa rubbed this blood on each seal from her arms, to her stomach, to her legs, requiring her to crouch to the ground to reach each one. Once all seals were covered with a line of the red liquid, she made a seal and disappeared in a puff of smoke. As the smoke cleared, Shinku would noticed there were far more swords than before, 10 to be exact. Each blade was stuck into the ground around the woman, and quickly began to tremble while slowly sliding out of the ground. Shinku would see Tesa holding up her hand, and as all of the blades were completely off the ground, she would begin twirling her fingers, causing the blades to rotate around her as well.

"Might as well be trying to kill her... She's an academy student for Shinbatsu's sake!" Masu was almost irritated by Tesa's willingness to try this hard against a student, but the host knew she would end up enjoying it too.

"I hope you're ready Shinku.." She would say with a smile, as she pointed at her. The levitating swords would flip around and come to a halt, so that the hilts would be facing the student, then flew at the girl. Their master made sure to make them move slow enough for Shinku to keep up with, and dodge them, but she made sure to make them accurate. The introvert was given plenty of chances to attack Tesa, and now it was her turn. Whenever a blade was dodged, it would flip back around and stab itself into the ground, allowing the girl more time to recover before the next attack.

{MFT}
OOC: Three more days! And since I forgot to mention this to some, I won't require you to take AP into consideration when planning your moves. Just do anything you want, as long as it's within reason, there should be no problems.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:

Rp said:
"You’re more adept in close-range, it would seem. And your brother is obviously shooter. I can set-up for you. We just need to keep him from shooting with ease.”

Looking at Nanashi, he seemed pretty energetic. Rin couldn't help but wonder what he could bring to the table to help defeat Yu. Lord knows they'd need it because Yutaro wouldn't be holding back. Sadly, Rin just made a promise to not hold back and would rather be taking things easy. Either way, Rin found himself in between a rock and a hard place. He wanted to be lazy and couldn't. In addition, he didn't want to lose.

“Ready, partner? Let’s go!”

After giving a nod, Nanashi kicked things off by focusing chakra in his palm and shooting high pressurized water towards Yu. Immediately, Rin and Nanashi rushed in simultaneously to follow up with Nanashis ninjutsu attempt. They would seem in sync despite having no prior training together. They flowed well, with great chemistry and strategy it would seem upon glance, but to Yu they were nothing more than rushing targets.

Having already concentrated chakra into his pistols, Yu aimed and shot towards Nana's water gun technique. His BB left the chamber with intense speed as he pulled the trigger. The minuscule pellet traveled through the air with chakra surrounding it as it came in contact with the water gun technique.

ncbgio.png

Upon impact, the jutsu seemingly bursted into many water molecules, causing water droplets to fall from the sky as if it was drizzling. As the water fell showering over the all the students, Nanashi came in with several weird unorthodox taijutsu attacks. Letting off a few pellets on accident while dodging backwards, Yu was in quite a bind as his brother was coming up directly behind him.

Blocking one of the crazed taijutsu attacks with force to get Nanashi off of him a bit, Yu immediately spun as quick as he could.

258bghy.png

Bringing his gun up, Yu could help but smirk as his adrenaline was racing. His gun pointed directly at Rins head with his finger firm on the trigger. Meanwhile, Rins reverse blade was aimed at Yu's throat.
"You're dead" the twins said simultaneously as they gazed at each other. Immediately knocking Rins blade to the side, Yu pushed kicked him back to gain a reasonable distance between the duo and ultimately splitting them up.
yukio-gunfight-2.gif

As the stage was set, so was Yu as he reloaded with speed and began his sharp shooting to pick off his targets. Starting with Nanashi, Yu let off several rounds towards him aimed for the chest. If he was hit, he'd likely be stunned by the pain and would be in a tight spot. Quickly Crouching, Yu targeted the boys lower body. Hopefully he moved or he'd be easy picking in Yu's opinion.

"You better Move Nanashi!!" Rin would warn as he rushed at Yu with his intense speed. Unfortunately, his outburst gave away his position. Standing up, Yu simply raised a single arm as if he was about to give himself a pat on the back and began shooting at Rin. After being hit with several pellets, Rin cringed in pain, but refused to fall.

Sliding off to the side so that both of his targets were in front of him, Yu began firing once more at both of them. Already beginning to move, Rin tossed out a smoke bomb. Can't hit what you can't see right? Well, at least that's what Rin was praying for as a pellet scrapped his cheek. The forest had became a battlefield as everyone was in mid battle. The sound of punching and breathing could be heard, but it was all soon drowned out by a fire explosion. Damn, this was some combat class huh?

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the battle commenced, Nanashi saw the determination in Yu’s face. The exploding water jutsu seemed like a veil of soothing raindrops that fell on them, quite the paradox to the chaotic fight that ensued. But it would seem as no surprise that his rather untrained taijutsu would be ineffective towards the boy, and if anything only seemed to be good as a distraction and pushing him back, before the brothers were locked head-to-head.

Nanashi quickly stepped back at the sight, not wanting to create a problem for Rin, seeing how they never fought together before and he might instead cause the other to lose a favorable opening against the latter. To his surprise, however, Yu managed to cast the blade aside before rapidly reloading his gun and started to dish out at him. And before Rin could even warn him, Nanashi’s instincts for survival kicked in.

It wasn’t the first time he could imagine himself in a dire situation. Every time they set out to the open waters was dangerous, more so when there was a storm. However, unlike the sea or the storm, or the occasional dangerous critters they’d catch, this was a battle on land and the feisty opponent was very much adept in handling his guns. So Nanashi had to scramble about, making use of the now moist terrain to suddenly skid down to avoid the aim on his chest. But Yu had saw through it and followed, crouching to shoot at him.

It was at that moment that he quickly gathered chakra on his palm, covering as he slammed the hand on the ground. The power he syphoned quickly burst out upon impact [Pressure Burst [R1] - E-Rank], sending what seemed to be a rush of wind, breaking the ground for a bit, but forcing water and dirt to rise from the impact, as well as dispersing air around him, in which case would provide a deterrent to the shot pellets. He would then move sideways under the cover and aid of Rin’s smoke bomb, making a full circle turn to generate momentum and to allow him to move swiftly as he gathered chakra once more on his other hand, that when he came to face Yu’s direction once more, he swung up his arm and lashed out a near-invisible wind crescent-like blade [Wind Slash [M] - E-Rank]that shot towards the latter, slicing through the swirling of the smoke bomb that Rin had caused, before he let himself skid the rest of his momentum to a halt and he was a good distance away.

For what he lacked in knowledge about these things, he had practical experience from his time in the port town. So he may not know their names and their styles, but he could feel the burst of energy that would always swell inside him and just whip them out as naturally like the open seas and the frigid gales of the port town.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shigeru, his fingers strumming against his lute strings, had walked along slowly behind the class watching the students. They were so full of life and pure energy, especially that Takeshi kid. Though he was obviously the bully of the group, not every child had gotten the same love and care when they were growing up that Shigeru, himself, had received. Being a teacher for years now, Shigeru had seen many students walk into his various classrooms as destructive, confused, and easily irritated. Should he have jumped down their throats instantly? Should he have burned them for even thinking about hurting their comrades? How many shinobi would even be left in this village if the young ones didn’t get their own chance to grow and mature? If, in the end, the child turns out to be rotten to the core, Shigeru’s Flames could easily be their trial; he was sure of that. Instead of chasing down this young man and scolding him, Shigeru decided to hang back and observe the rest of the students… and Tesa’s backside… that was a plus for sure.

They were strong-willed, even the apparent weakest of them all seemed to have a will to learn and press on. The forest was an oppressive place when it didn’t want people to be around it, and it surely was not welcoming to a band of riled up students, a beautiful demon-lady, and a burning bard entering its domain unannounced. The line of students could barely be called that. Though a few were clearly following Tesa, as Shigeru definitely was, at least Takeshi was running in front as if he had any idea where he was going. Fortunately for everyone, they arrived unharmed, even Takeshi, however unfortunately for everyone, the forest was malicious and some of the students were slowed down by the bristling branches and thirsty –for blood- thickets. Shigeru was well-versed in the ways of the forest and easily kept pace behind everyone, even stopping once or twice to help out those oblivious students (for none even mentioned the man wearing a fiery cloak!). However, there was a moment where Shigeru was just enjoying his created melody as he strolled through the forest, and he took a brief pause in his following of the leader a.k.a. Tesa’s nicely featured rump. Shigeru, for a long time, hadn’t felt at peace in his own body and hadn’t taken a moment since that night to really appreciate life as a whole. He was finally able to do things again, and though he had given up his agency by becoming an ANBU once again, Shigeru still felt that he could really help this village. Maybe the key was this very class of students.

Lulling about, Shigeru had lost sight of a group, but quickly the sounds of early battle reached his ears. It was a tantalizing sound, one that Shigeru was all too familiar with and treasured. This was the sound of blood racing and bodies banging against one another. This was the sound of freedom and future. This was the sound of turmoil and strife, and for sure, this was the last sound that many people would ever hear. However, Shigeru thought little on those things, for this was also the sound of his release, the one sound that allowed him to show his true self, the inner Shigeru that was just brimming on the surface. His neighbors knew him as a patient gardener with a silver tongue. His friends and comrades knew him as a silly but sometimes serious member of the Main Branch who wanted to see it grow. However, the combatants who fought him knew him as another name entirely; they knew him as a man who wore pure fire and could cause explosions with his bare feet. They knew him as a terror that could do nothing but set all that was around him ablaze. He was Fire incarnate. Over the last few months, Shigeru had lost that little piece of him. He had lost that freedom in the fire. For the first time, Shigeru knew he could revel in that part of his life again; Shigeru could cut loose. He felt the tattoo of the Ram moving around all too much as Shigeru placed his feet into the clearing. His fingers were strumming quickly now, a slow melody that would quickly grow, and even as it did, the Ram tattoo would spread out over Shigeru’s right arm and slowly change it into something else.

“The ides of march keep chiming on,
Blood, sweat and tears are battle drawn,
And when I see my comrades coming home,
I know the strife was worth it all,
The flames of war are rising up,
And even as we fight it back,
Our strength alone can’t stand the fire,
Lest we draw the Reaper’s ire.”

At this moment, if any of the students had looked up, they would have seen Shigeru’s tattoo form completely over the skin of his arm and become a solid color. Then his skin would slowly peel off revealing living fire underneath. By the time the skin was completely gone, Shigeru’s arm would look almost identical, however the ‘fingers’ were longer and it was living flame attached to him at the shoulder. Such was the life of a shinobi who worshipped fire, even though Shigeru wasn’t certain how he had done it; the flames only felt right as they were attached to him. It was as if the flames had really become one with him, something Shigeru filed away under ‘things to think about later when you weren’t facing a class full of super-powered children who were in the midst of discovering their powers’. Yeah that is a long name, but it isn’t the first time he had used that filing name.

It didn’t seem as if the class reacted too much to Shigeru, which he enjoyed greatly. Tesa had started them out quickly with the fighting, and all the students literally jumped at the chance to cut their teeth against whoever their would-be opponent was. This was good for most of them, but Tesa had created an imbalance in the class by stealing one of the students away to do personal testing against (it was a site that Shigeru drank in quickly as to not ogle too long). Takeo was paired with the Takeshi, a boy who must pride himself on creating large explosions as he almost literally blew himself up in order to create some kind of armor. However, the armor looked fiery, and that was Shigeru’s specialty. The boy looked like he took a few good punches from Takeo, but even in this environment Takeshi seemed to not be unleashing his full potential: Shigeru instantly received an idea, whether from his own mind or the altered cursed chakra within him Shigeru knew not. As Takeshi unleashed a volley of discs, at least one of them completely missed Takeo and flew towards Shigeru, which he caught as if it were standing still. Suddenly, though guessed by Shigeru, the disc exploded, but being in Shigeru’s right arm, the explosion did nothing but momentarily increase the size of Shigeru’s flame arm. This brought a small smile to the man’s face as he thought about the first time he made something explode. He wanted to see if this kid had what it really took to be an explosion expert.

“Tesa, I hope you don’t mind, but I want to test Takeshi myself!” Shigeru directed that particular bit to the dancing teacher, but his eyes never left the small child in front of him. “Sorry Takeo, I know that you want to fight this boy, but I think he needs to see what a real explosion is first. The group over there,” Shigeru gestured with his lute towards the group with the three boys fighting each other at an imbalance. “They need a fourth, please go help them realize what real scrap fighting is; I know that you are capable of great things, your spirit is strong.” Shigeru hoped that the boy wouldn’t be hurt by his breaking up of the fight, but Shigeru really wanted to test this Takeshi boy.

Taking a few more steps into the clearing, Shigeru made a blazingly fast hand seal with his flaming hand and the ground around him began to thrum with a strange noise to any who had not fought an explosive shinobi before. Then Shigeru gestured at the sky and the world above all the fighters literally exploded. Above their heads the combatants would see several blasts of chakra launch from Shigeru’s arm up into the air and then explode into hundreds of hues of colors, the shockwave would wash over them all. Hopefully, this would invite Takeshi into the battle enough, but Shigeru called out still.

“Takeshi! I see that you like explosions, but what you don’t know is that I, too, am a master at the art of explosions. How about you test your true mettle against me. Just try not to blow yourself up! Maybe if you last long enough I will show you how to make your funny discs much more potent.” Shigeru holstered the lute onto its strap and gestured with his flaming arm for the boy to come at him.

OoC: Set up a Minefield under my feet, used Volatile Fireworks, Also just activated 'my' Abomination ability 'Partial Transformation' for my upcoming Kinjutsu App

WC: 1548

Yen
ASP
Deaths
’Shit!’ Takeo silently cursed as his fists met wood instead of flesh. He turned and immediately found Takeshi, closing the ground between them as quickly as he could. His next pair of punches connected with Takeshi’s face, rocking him backwards. ’I’ve got you now!’ He thought triumphantly, preparing to follow up with another combo.

That’s when Takeshi burst into flames. Takeo leapt back from the flames only to find more fire flying at him. Throwing up his arms to protect his face and torso [Block], Takeo took the blasts head-on. Growling in pain as the burns on his arms began to heal themselves, though not as quickly as he’d like, he charged his legs with chakra for the attack he knew was coming up next [Fleeted].

As the explosive disks hurtled towards him, Takeo leapt towards Takeshi, dodging the volatile projectiles as rushed his opponent. All but one of the disks slammed into the earth and detonated. It was the last disk that would change the course of the spar.

Shigeru had caught the disk and absorbed the blast with his cloak of flames. Takeo skidded to a halt mere feet from Takeshi as Shigeru bade him go fight with Nanashi and the Tsuyoshi twins so he could test Takeshi’s mettle himself. The will of fire burned through Shigeru’s skin, and Takeo got the distinct feeling that he wanted to see how brightly Takeshi’s flame burned. Takeo grunted, acknowledging Shigeru’s instructions. He shot one look back towards Takeshi before turning and rushing off to join Nanashi, Rin and Yu.

It seemed that the battle was fairly one sided as Nanashi and Rin had teamed up against Yu, though he was definitely holding his own. Grinning with determination, Takeo tightened down the straps on his gloves [Grip] and sent another burst of chakra into his legs before leaping between Nanashi and Rin, creating a sizable whirlwind from his spinning kicks big enough to hit both combatants [Charge] [Spinning wind].

When he finished, he leapt to Yu’s side and retook a fighting stance. ”Shigeru-sensei stole my partner. Mind if I join in?” The brief bout with Takeshi had shown him one thing; he had a defense against close-range attacks, but Takeo had no way to rebut ranged assaults. If he and Yu teamed up against Rin and Nanashi, they would each have one melee and one ranged combatant, balancing their teams. One thing was for sure; as soon as he could, he was going to learn some ranged ninjutsu.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinku furrowed her brow slightly as Tesa turned to speak to her, she stood strong even though her attacks still seemed quite ineffective. "No, that's a lie. Their are right and wrong ways to work hard... I need to know the right way... the hard way." She explained in her monotonous drone. Maybe Tesa was simply gifted or a genius but there was definitely a difference between working yourself to an early grave and working yourself into the history books.

It would be a lie to say the girl didn't become a little concerned by the sight of the ten blades floating around Tesa, poised and ready to come at her, but she wasn't someone who would or even could back down as long as she was drawing breath. "If this is how we do it, you can't stop the spar till I'm satisfied." She would stare for a moment and take in a breathe to relax her mind as best she could given the bruising her pride had already suffered during ths class. "Oh, feel free to turn those blades the fun way around or I'll start to think you're going easy on me, Gape-sensei." She shot at the woman, hoping to spark even a little something in her, she wouldn't learn anything with the kid gloves on after all.

With everything on her mind for the moment spoken Shi dashed forwards, dropping into a more defensive style again, ten incoming projectiles would leave little space for brash movements but reality was she'd never really had to dodge before so this was quite an alien concept for her despite the ease with which she seemed to take the stance. She came forwards, weaving and ducking her way through the weapons and though she managed to avoid a direct hit she certainly wasn't unscathed, many of them had hit her arms, shoulders and one just glanced her face as she came in focused so much on dodging that by the time she was back face to face with Tesa she'd lost some of her momentum but still threw out an attack at the woman, a classic one-two combo to the stomach in fact before hastily backing off, not wanting to leave her back to open to a flank.

Shuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi Eiji

Takeshi was ready for Takeo, already a few more explosives discs clutched in his gloved hand. He was ready to throw them, a snarl behind the helmet as he watched Takeo move -- before he suddenly stopped at the word of that singing fire-guy. Takeshi removed his helmet, throwing it off to the side in rage that was quite clear on his face. Takeshi was damn near ready to all out attack him until the bard turned to him and spoke about explosions, stopping Takeshi mid-throw. Takeshi's eyes narrowed as he heard the ground thrum because of something the man did - Jutsu, Takeshi could be sure of, but what, he had no idea.

When the skyward explosions started, Takeshi's eyes widened and he stumbled back, mouth slightly open in shock. He watched them intently, not moving even as he ears rang with pain. After they were finished, Takeshi looked at Shigeru, considering him for a long moment before nodding as he finished speaking. He was about to leap forward and throw discs - as he had more in his hand, before he stepped back warily. The man had done something to the earth, Takeshi couldn't forget. He backed farther away, before making a smaller piece of clay and lobbing it towards the middle ground between sensei and student. It landed, then exploded, but something was WAY off. Takeshi stumbled back as the explosion that ensued was far bigger than he was capable of producing.

Takeshi studied the ground, before nodding thoughtfully. They were like mines, in a way. They WERE mines, hell. Takeshi sucked his bottom lip as he thought before walking farther back. The explosive discs in his hand were altered into smaller balls of smooth black clay, themselves thrumming with chakra. He threw them up into the sky [Instant Fall] and watched as they landed. The ensuing explosion was incredible.

Takeshi was knocked back to his feet by the power. He was far enough away to not be caught in the blast, but the blast had left his ears ringing in pain. He might have even been bleeding from one of them, but that seemed to have been forgotten as he stood up. He was so used to explosions, and many of them, that he was able to recover fairly quick. His hands, now free, flew into hand seals. He inhaled, then exhaled, a large ball of fire [Fireball] flying towards Shigeru as the air cleared a bit.

Immediately after the fireball was sent, Takeshi gathered chakra into his hand. His hand was nearly glowing inky black before he punched the ground. The chakra turned the earth a yard in front of him into clay before three explosives spires shot from the ground, flying at Shigeru.

Takeshi stumbled a bit, feeling the exhaustion of using so much chakra. Maybe he should watch how much he does.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back