Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Combat 101: Part Two! {Closed Class}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tesa was just beginning to become excited about Shi's enthusiasm to fight, loud explosions distracted her long enough to allow the girl's attack to hit. It seemed that the white noise from before was actually that Shimatsu Shigeru asking to spar Takeshi himself, strange... But irrelevant to the fight she was having herself. She wanted to see what else this girl had to offer, and she already said she wanted this to be more fun. Looking back to Shinku, who had already jumped back after her attack, Tesa smiled. "Sure, I'll turn them the fun way around. Just for yoooou." Every blade would float back into the air for a moment as they slowly turned over, pointing their tips toward their target. This was the way they were meant to be used, and the way that the kunoichi was used to using them, so it may prove more difficult for the young girl to dodge now. She continued doing what she was before, only with slightly faster attacks as she became more and more excited, but eventually she became bored with this. And when one person was bored with a battle, couldn't that only mean that the other is as well? So she had to fix it!

While two of the blades began to fly toward Shinku, Tesa would leap into the air and grab them each by their hilts, flipping over and slamming them both into the ground near where shinku was. Smoke filled the area as the other eight blades disappeared, and she made sure to distance herself just enough so she wouldn't burn the girl. Upon landing, she would look up and at the girl, "This fun enough for you?" Each blade would turn against Shinku, sliding against the ground toward her from either side, just slow enough for her to get out of the way. If she didn't manage to move in time, then Tesa would stop herself, just close enough to draw some blood from the girl's skin. Whether the attack landed or not, she would jump back and wait for her next move.
OOC: Three days again, go! And to keep this class from going on too long, this next round will be the last.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Nanashi hoped that his moves had helped in their cause, he was a bit surprised when Takeo had suddenly decided to join them. The entrance was impeccable and had Nanashi not been looking at his way, he would have been hit. Still, the redhead staggered just as he lost balance from trying to avoid the other’s reach, falling onto his butt before he quickly got back up. Even if the other gave a reason for his sudden entry, Nanashi didn’t like it one bit.

“Oi, oi, oi… coming in with a surprise attack? Well, I suppose this makes it even, ” he called out to Takeo though it was only in jest before he glanced back at Rin. “Take care of yourself. This spar has just gotten a bit tougher.”

On that note, he would put some distance between him and Rin and the others. This way, he and his partner would not be easily targeted by the opponents, seeing as how both sides now have equal number of combatants and styles. One wrong move and they could be herded to their own trap, after all. Nevertheless, he must find some way to provide for support. And there was only one thing he could think of at the moment.

“Rin, I’ve got a plan but it’s a double-edged sword. You’ll have to take care as well or else you’ll find yourself in an unpleasant territory,” he added as he would suddenly make his way towards Takeo and Yu. As he did so, he inhaled and then suddenly let out mist as he blew into the air [Pressurized Mist]. The hazy mist would first appear as if nothing, just as he first did it with their teacher, however, the mist would seem to move with a biting speed that would strike anyone near him.

This could create a good opening for Rin to follow up, though he’ll have to be careful as well or else he might end up getting caught in this. After all, Nanashi was quite new to knowing how his ninjutsu worked, relying much on instinct, and having almost zero experience to team combat, he wasn’t knowledgeable on how to make it work for him and an ally just yet.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeo grinned as Nanashi leapt into the fray, blasting a high-pressure mist in their general direction. The burns on his arms from Takeshi’s last attack had finally healed, and Takeo was more than willing to go forth into the damaging vapor and confront Nanashi head-on. Takeo didn’t want to hurt his newfound friend, but this was a spar, right?

Leaping into the mist, Takeo was surprised at the stinging that the water caused, bringing little beads of blood to the surface of his skin through his pores that immediately clotted and scabbed over. By directly attacking Nanashi, Takeo hoped to draw Rin away from his brother to defend his partner, giving Yu the opportunity to take whatever shots he felt he needed.

Takeo swept his leg at Nanashi’s in an attempt to trip the boy up before throwing a juvenile three-strike combo [Low Sweep] [Janken]. He was trying to stun Nanashi more than hurt him, and kept his eyes out for Rin’s blade [Fleeted]. If the Tsuyoshi brother did attack him, Takeo would automatically drop into a defensive stance and retaliate with a four-strike combo [Defensive Technique] [4-Hit Combo]. He could take as much damage as they could dish out, and give Yu all the time he needed to pick them off.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinku would have smiled if the word existed in her vocabulary, Tesa would have to settle for a blank stare and a sparking red flash of excitement in the girls young eyes however. She licked her pale lips as her body shivered with what she assumed was adrenaline. "Thank you, Sensei." She replied as she stared down the blades of the deadly weapons. She quickly sank deeper into her defensive stance, she wanted to play with the big girls but she wasn't stupid and she valued her life... to a degree.

She darted toward Tesa once again, ducking, and weaving her upper body and head as she went to make it harder for the blades to hit home, almost every one of the blades struck against her body in some way regardless and cut up her clothes and flesh as they went, but her blood didn't quite flow as one would have expected seeming to coagulate quickly. The momentum at this point had dropped from her attack but she went on, reaching the teacher with determination in her eyes and threw a barrage of punches her way [One-Two combo], followed by an open palmed strike to her sternum [Janken - Scissors] and as she started once again to back her body away she threw out the first kick she'd ever actually performed that wasn't a stomp of some sort [Low Sweep]. She came to a stop ten feet from the demon again and readied herself for the blades to be back in position.

This continued a good half a dozen or so more times with much the same results, she would switch up her attack patterns as she went trying to catch the woman off guard if even a little and she became quite apt at dodging the blades and keeping more momentum as the spar went on, though she was still cut all over her body, dyeing her clothes with a dark red tint. It seemed that this was also the ending point for Tesa who had asked Shinku if she'd had enough, truthfully she hadn't at could have kept going till she passed out from exhaustion or blood loss, whichever came first, she however remained silent as she watched all but two of the blades vanish back into their smokey confines. "I guess that's all I can do... Defeated without her even fighting back, not properly anyway... kinda pisses me off,I thought I was better than this... but this is all I can muster? Pathetic..." She was feeling a little down on herself with the defeat though it would certainly become fuel for the rest of her training, it didn't feel good in the moment.

The dark haired recluse would stand her ground as Tesa came at her with the two remaining blades, she'd already resigned herself to the bitter shame of a superficial defeat, she just stood tall safe in the knowledge that the woman was skilled enough to retract the attacks to the point of minimal damage and that is the one thing that really ground on her nerves, staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, only for it to fire a paintball. "Step back child and steel your mind, if she won't give you the honorable defeat you desire, take it from her!" Shinkus eyes widened as she reflexively stepped back as the gruff, male voice had instructed. She knew straight away that this was in her mind, someone lost in thoughts as often as her gets good at recognizing such.

"Good, very good. Now put your pride, your body on the line, live by your own rules. Spit in the face of those that would deny you what you seek. You, the heir to the throne deserve at least that." The words that rung through her head spoke many things that she could easily relate and agree with but the final statement confused her greatly but now wasn't the time for a riddle, it was time to take what she wanted, regardless of the cost! Taking notice of the horned teachers slower attack she decided it was now or never, use the weakened attack to her advantage and as if possessed Shinku reached forwards for Tesas wrists, quick as she could, dropping her defensive stance as she went.

The two blades at this time were about level with the young girls shoulders as her hands gripped at Tesas wrist, she bared her teeth with an expression of anger and bracing for what came next as she moved toward the teacher once again letting the blades pierce as she went. She let out a low growl as the tips tore through her flesh and Tesa would feel her grip tighten as she pushed through the pain until they were touching foreheads and the hilts of the swords hit the gors body, having passed straight though. At this point her arms would go limp and drop to her side as she bore with her now fully crimson eyes into her opponents. "Now, I am satisfied." She announced as her face went back to the usual cold, expressionless state it usually found itself. She wouldn't move herself off the blades, just continued to stare down the woman, burning with the desire to become stronger and a little confusion over the voice that had come into her head seemingly out of nowhere.

[MFT - 895]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quite clear that the battle had come to an end, and it even seemed like Shinku had accepted that simple fact. Tesa was going to stop her blades when they just barely touched her skin, and that was when she would call all of the fights off and end the class on a good note. But noooooooo, apparently Shi either got a kick in the ass cause of her adrenaline, or she decided that being spared wasn't a good enough conclusion to it all. The girl literally ran into her sword, how the HELL was she supposed to explain that to the med nin when she brought her in? There were two large holes in this young girl's chest, and she was supposed to try and explain that it wasn't the owner's fault? The kunoichi was too damn shocked to do anything until their foreheads touched, and as Shinku's facial expression returned to normal, she saw it as the life slowly leaving her body. "Damn it!" She explained as the two swords poofed away, leaving two chasms gushing blood in the dirt. The only thing to stop the bleeding for a little was something that would likely be painful for the bleeding little girl. Fire! The demon woman would rip open Shi's shirt and breath a small amount of fire on both wounds, before flipping her over and doing the same, then she would try to pick her up in both arms.

"I planned on doing much more with the lot of you, but obviously some things... Came up. Shigeru-san, I leave the class to you, but I've gotta carry her to the hospital and explain this shit." Tesaki would give a quick look to all of the students involved in the class before jumping into the trees and running off to the Aesculapium. "You're lucky I'm nice girly, otherwise you might still be bleeding in the dirt." She would try to keep talking to a minimum on what was sure to be a short trip to the hospital, after all, it would give her plenty of time to think of an explanation for what happened that didn't make her seem like a traitor to the village.

[Topic Left with Shinku (?)]
OOC: Yay for students impaling themselves! You all passed, so feel free to exit, or take another couple of posts talking to each other. I will most likely make a rewards thread and link it in here later, but if you want your rewards earlier then go ahead and post one up yourself :D

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I created a Rewards Post for the class' convenience, post there for your yens and stats! Oh, and don't forget to link the rewards topic in your next training!]

The battles between the students raged on, each throwing all they had into the fray. The chaos of the battlefield was indescribable. Takeshi and Shigeru traded flames and explosions that lit up the forest and shook the earth and sky while Takeo, Nanashi and the Tsuyoshi twins squared off in a scaled-down version of a full sized battlefield; Takeo and Rin being the infantry, and Yu and Nanashi taking the role of ranged support. But it was the fight between Tesaki-sensei and Shinku that brought the class to a screeching halt.

”Damnit!” The instructor screamed, drawing the attention of the class. Shinku, whether by accident, her own design, or the malice of the instructor Takeo didn’t know, was impaled on a pair of Tesaki’s blades. Takeo watched as the teacher ripped open the girls shirt and cauterized the her wounds, speechless at the sight of so much blood. You know a situation is serious when a boy his age doesn’t even notice the fact that a girl his age just had her shirt ripped open in front of everyone.

”I planned on doing much more with the lot of you, but obviously some things... Came up. Shigeru-san, I leave the class to you, but I've gotta carry her to the hospital and explain this shit.” Tesaki said before rushing off to the Aesculapium. Takeo just stood there dumbfounded for a moment before breathing a curse under his breath.

”Son of a bitch…” Even after the worst beatings he’d received from his uncle, he hadn’t gotten that messed up. A concussion, yeah; a few broken bones, sure; but he hadn’t nearly died! Takeo would wait patiently for Shigeru to release them before he said his goodbyes to his classmates (though Takeshi would receive only a silent back-handed wave) and rushed off to the hospital to check on Shinku. They might not have known each other that well, but he had too much respect for her determination to not make sure that she was going to be OK.

[TLUS]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the whole of her life Shinku had never experienced two things, heavy blood loss and the feeling of something inside her simply vanishing. She had prepared herself for Tesa to pull the blades out but the sudden feeling of emptiness followed by a downpour of heat was needless to say surreal. She was hardy despite starting to lose her vision and she managed to stay on her feet long enough for the woman tending to her to close up the massive wounds with fire which oddly didn't even hurt as she would have expected.

Giving no protest she allowed herself to be taken into another persons arms, pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to dodge without collapsing anyway. She just sort of let her body go limp once Tesaki had hold of her and stared up at the sky with that solemn look on her face, despite the situation she was happy not that her outer expression showed it.

The young girl remained silent for most of the journey, enjoying in part the first normal human contact she'd ever received and the unnatural warmth was pleasant against her stone cold skin too, It wasn't quite a hug but it was as close as she imagined it would feel. It would be as they just about got to the hospital that she would say something. "I wouldn't be killed by something like that... I'd have crawled my way here if you ended up being a bitch..." She let out a gentle sigh through her nose. "I'm glad you're a good person."

[Topic Left w/ Tesaki]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Their combat training would be short-lived as an unexpected turn of events dawned unto the class. Nanashi had just moved away to avoid the attack from the other two when he heard their teacher’s voice in alarm. He quickly turned to the side to find Tesa holding onto the body of Shinku, who was drenched in a crimson liquid that pooled beneath them. The teacher, in question, was seemingly stopping the blood and by the looks of it, Shinku would need immediate treatment. The very sight paralysed him on the spot– the thought of death so easily delivered in this new world he was now in, far from the comforts of the fishing boats and cozy shores– that he felt a need to be stronger more than ever. Though worried, Nanashi could only believe that their teacher knew what to be done. And in her departure, she had given the full responsibility of the class to the flaming teacher Shigeru.

However, with this new predicament, it would seem as though everyone had come to an understanding that today’s combat class would have to come to an end. Even Takeo was of mind and Nanashi stood there in understanding before he looked over to the twins. “I’m sorry if the training had to end, but you two were great,” he said with a smile to show that he was quite impressed. He looked at Rin and raised a clenched hand to brofist the other while adding, “You were great there, partner. Even if this was the first time we’ve met, somehow it didn’t turn out so bad working with you.” Then, he would look over to Yu’s direction, “You’re quite the steadfast marksman, Yu. In a few years, I’m sure you’ll be far deadlier.”

Then, as the class would slowly calm down and begin to leave following the dismissal of the combat class, Nanashi went over to the twins again and said, “By the way, you guys are training somewhere else other than this class, right? Seeing how you’re both quite adept in your respective weapons, and seeing how they are different, I was wondering if there is someone you know who could teach me about armed fighting as well. I’m… well, as you guys might have seen already, can become a one-trick pony. I need a bit of variety to make sure I survive and I have this one weapon but I’m not that confident on wielding it. So I was wondering if you guys could introduce me to your teacher some day?”

But he would eventually excuse himself as well as he was also worried about Shinku. “So, if ever you guys are free, I’ll come find you. For now, I think making sure Shinku is alright is a priority.”

Topic Left

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shigeru remained locked in with Takeshi, even as the rest of the class seemed to dissipate. This boy had a lot of energy and promise, but that did not give him a pass for hurting his fellow students. He obviously needed to be taught, but at least Shigeru had gotten his attention for the most part. Shigeru allowed the boy’s technique to wash over him, feeling the slight bite of the flames that were not so different from his own. “Takeshi, you seem very tenacious for your age, and you definitely have strength. I can show you more, though, if you will allow me to aide you in becoming stronger.” Shigeru spoke clearly, and then he reached up his flaming arm and allowed a great serpent of flame to pour out into the sky. The shape was menacing, and it seemed to stare at Takeshi with a burning curiosity. “I have a special relationship with all things fire, so I cannot promise that learning from me will be easy or fun. However, I will show you how to use your incredible strength for the good of the village.” Shigeru put a special emphasis on the word good, as if to say that the previous actions that had been witnessed would not have been so.

In a matter of moments, Shigeru allowed the flame serpent to dissipate. Shigeru stood still, for he had not even budged from the spot he began in, and waited to see if the boy Takeshi would respond or just leave him.

[WC: 256 MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:
334jcbd.jpg

Rp said:
The spar was intense, Nanashi was on the move and coming in with his own counter. The boy had some improvements to make, but it wasn’t nothing training couldn’t fix. Waving a few hand-signs, he sent a burst of chakra that sliced through the smoke. Unfortunately, Yu suspected a blind attack through the smoke and immediately sidestepped outside the area of it. Observing the ninjutsu as it hit a near tree, it put quite an indent in it.
In addition, Takeo came in with some intense taijutsu just in time as mist was covering the area along with some firry explosions through the forest. Apparently, heat blast had entered the spar and was out to give a bully beat down. Now, the tables had turned and the real fun was about to begin. Surprisingly though, the fun came to an end as Shinkus blood began to spill and the teacher made her announcement. Carrying the girl off, a bit of concern washed over Yu. He’d definitely get to the hospital and try to do whatever he could, but first he’d say his good-byes.

“By the way, you guys are training somewhere else other than this class, right? Seeing how you’re both quite adept in your respective weapons, and seeing how they are different, I was wondering if there is someone you know who could teach me about armed fighting as well. I’m… well, as you guys might have seen already, can become a one-trick pony. I need a bit of variety to make sure I survive and I have this one weapon but I’m not that confident on wielding it. So I was wondering if you guys could introduce me to your teacher some day?

So, if ever you guys are free, I’ll come find you. For now, I think making sure Shinku is alright is a priority.”

”Our dad and uncle. Our dad is the medical chief of the kinjutsu surgery division and teaches a lot. Our uncle was trained by Raikage Hayata Shin. They’d be more than willing to teach you once they return. Right now, theyre in stone on business.”
”Lets go, we’ll finish this convo later.”

Rushing off, the class was over, but not the day. Hopefully, Yutaro could help in some way.
Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back