Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Come on, come all! (Open to anyone willing)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Living under the ground, having the warm, blazing sun so close above you head, yet blocked off by the unrelenting winds of the dessert was quite an unpleasant feeling to anyone who though about it. While for the most part people seemed to have grown to terms with the current situation, going on with their lives as if nothing really changed, there was bound to be a though of doubt? Was this really the way to live? Could nothing be done about it? It was hard to pick out just who, but Harupia could only guess that a lot of people suffered from such thoughts...

Sadly, while he currently could do very little about the storm itself, he could do something in an attempt to keep the people's spirits up, while at the same time working on improving his own skills. As the people passed through the Zesunna heading from their home to whatever work or business they had in town, or going the their way around, would be a witness of a slight change in the neighborhood, as Harupia was moving through it, only instead of walking on his feet, he would be using his sand as a platform, levitating above the people, sitting somewhat casually upon it, dressed in more casual clothing, a simple white shirt and a p and beige pants.

As he floated around the districts of the common folk, seeing how the noble folk of Suna usually approached him on their own accord for whatever work they needed, he would call out to the people "Step right up folks! Sunaku Harupia, the friendly neighborhood artist, wants to immortalize you, or you, or even you as another work of his ever improving art." As he pointed at various people in the crowd, from the sand in the ground he would conjure a clone using his jutsu, shaping them into the likeness of the people he pointed at. Of course it wasn’t a fully fleshed out sculpture, but the people’s face and torso would be duplicated quite well, causing various reactions from surprise and fright, to interest and laughter.

After doing some more look a like's that way, the clone would disperse into normal sand, and then a set of small birds he could recall from one of the books he read would come to life, flying around near the people, as he spoke on ”Or perhaps you want a sculpture of a rare animal? A gift for you child, or parent? Maybe for you sweetheart? Step right up, and let me brighten you and someone else’s day, free of charge" he would exclaim loudly as he floated around still, waiting for anyone to take up the offer. While it might sound suspicious, he really didn’t need to charge for his work. In between orders for noble man and traders, and his Shinobi work, he wasn’t hurting for money. He simply wanted to train his craft and have someone judge it on the spot. And of course just bring a smile to other people's faces, even it was by him acting silly. And if he could strike up a conversation with someone along the way, that would be just peachy.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From even a few blocks away, Kimi could hear people chattering about this man that was creating sculptures of things and people. She was mildly interested, and though she was tired from pulling an all nighter, she decided that it couldn't hurt to at least go see what the man was doing. Today she was without tigers, as the hospital didn't really want animals in it, and she felt kind of empty without them beside her. She slunk her way through the crowd to get a better look at who the artist was. Once close enough, she could smell his scent and a small extra scent of weapon metal on him. Kimi couldn't help but give a toothy grin. He was a ninja. She wasn't sure why he was doing sculptures, but to each their own. Another scent came on the false wind and she smiled happily. Perhaps she could play a prank on this ninja.
"I have a challenge for you. You don't have to make it a permanent statue, I just want to see if you can do it." She said as she stepped forward. Once he acknowledged her, and perhaps even if he didn't completely, she'd make her request. "I want you to try and make a life size sculpture of me and my two tigers."
As she spoke, her two girls slunk through the crowd and ended up at her flanks.
"What are you doing, Kimi?" "Why didn't you come straight home?" "This man is why girls. I wanted to issue him a challenge." The "cubs" nodded and sat beside her.
"You have the freedom of putting us in almost any position you want. Just note that my tigers are both female." Just the other night she'd had someone ask if she had sex with the cats, she mentally shuddered at the memory.

((italics in this are for when they're speaking tiger))

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aha, here came a new challenger. Seeing the young girl step closer, he would dissipate the sound cloud he was levitating on, and gracefully dropped to he ground, standing still as he listened to her request. And as the thought crossed his mind about there no being any tigers in the nearest vicinity, just like that two little cubs had appeared by her side. Tilting his head a bit he would say "Aww, aren’t these two cute little tigers?" his expression becoming a bit dreamy. He always liked cats, but didn’t really spend enough time at home to get one...He tried his best not to address the two as "creatures" or "kitties" since they seemed to have something of an understand of the human language. He heard about a clan with a deep connection with their animals, though he usually heard about dogs...he didn’t want to offend any parties involved by any means.

Taking some time to prepare, building up a sizable amount of Sand while walking around, taking a close look at the girl and her tigers from every angle he would say "Challenge accepted of course, I just need some time to prepare...how should I call you, little lady?" he would ask with a soft smile

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
((aged up kimi, she's 16 now, and the "cubs" are rather large... lol. oh, and how old is Harupia?))

Kimi gave a toothy grin as the man came off of his "cloud" and started to come closer. A chuckle escaped her lips when she called her tigers little. They weren't full size yet, but they were still big for cubs. "You think we're cute mister?" "We are cute, Kora." "True, we are, Katsu." Well, they certainly confirmed the man's inkling that they understood common.

As he circled the trio, Kimi smiled another toothy grin and folded her arms underneath her chest, one hand tapping her chin as she surveyed him back. He could have all the time he wanted to prepare. "The name's Kimi. Nekozuka Kimi. What might your given name be, Sunaku-san?"

The MiT's eyes sparkled mischievously at the man. She was rather curious about this man, this descendant of the great ones who created this land. She wondered how the statue was going to come out and was curious what kind of positions he'd put them in.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Whoops, my bad xP Gotta pay more attention to details like that. Harupia is 25 years old here)
Seeing how Harupia was a bit behind with his tiger language (he never could find books about how animals spoke, dang it!) he couldn’t really know about the amusement of the two cubs. True, they were peaty grown, not really kittens or anything like that...but he couldn’t help it, they just looked cute to him...anything smaller then a full grown animal looked somewhat cute to him, hehe.

He noticed the girl smiling at him as he surveyed the three subjects, and he was glad to see a cheery Shinobi. Though she might have been before any events which would sour her youthful enthusiasm...but that wasn’t something to worry about now. Standing before her, he would take a step back and say "Harupia, Sunaku Harupia is my name. I think ive seen enough, though I would be glad if you and your companions could stay here...also I wanted to ask, any particular traits of character I should be aware of for the growing tigers? One of them more mischievous then the other? Or is one more feisty then her sister?' he asked, just to get a better idea of what kind of pose to put them in.

For the time being, he would work on the simpler part, which would be the tigers himself. As he stood, sand began to pile up before him, in a slim pillar, with a large clump on top of him. As the pedestal of sorts was formed, Harupia cracked his fingers and began the more precise work. Moving his fingers tips in fast, practiced movements, he would mould the clump of sand accordingly the sand was moved and shifted, more to the top, less in the side. Rather quickly, the clump began to shapen up, and after a few more minutes, what looked like a rough outline now had a rather clear shape of the tiger cub. Now came the more tricky part. Speaking up once again he would say "I must apologize in advance, but this might not turn out as my greatest masterpieces...while I do like attention to detail, I would like to offer my skills to some other people. So these might turn out somewhat basic...Ill be glad to work on the further if you will so wish once I finish them up though!" he would conclude, flashing a wide grin to her, while taking a look at one of the cubs, turning back to the statue upon which he engraved the details, the way their paws split, the spots on its fur, anything. He did it be approaching the statue, and manipulating with his fingers very closely, as it he was using a chisel to strike at the sand under his command.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's smile stayed on her face as Harupia answered her question. She'd stay right where she was. She was always fascinated by the artisans who worked with their hands to create things. She had her own artistry, but healing was a different art than those that captivated her attentions.
"I'll stay here, if you don't mind. I've always enjoyed watching craftsmen work. Fascinating stuff."
She had to think for a few moments about particular character traits that her cubs had. Kora always seemed to know when she started slipping into the blackness that was her mind. They both were avid learners, participating in Kimi's studies as to increase their own intelligence along side her own. Katsu was infinitely more playful. Both shared Kimi's seriousness about work and joy of the off times.
"Well, I guess Kora is more observant and Katsu is more playful." A chuckle echoed slightly from the girl's lips as she remembered Katsu and her father's panther "dancing" one day.
She watched as he formed the basic shape of the two tigers and was quite in awe as she watched him carve out her girls. She hardly noticed that he spoke until Kora and Katsu had both bumped her, trying to get her attention.
"Oh! Uhm, I don't mind. It's not like you'd know every detail that could be on one of us anyway. Most people aren't trustworthy enough to know the last detail." A mischievous glint sparked through her eyes as she channeled a tiny bit of chakra into the her stomach, where her seal was, making it pop into existence for only a millisecond before it was gone again.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kimi anwserd his questions, Harupia kept on working, being as swift as possible while giving the most detail to what he was doing as possible. By the time she mentioned the details he might not know, both of the tiger's were standing before him in the makeshift sand pedestals. After pondering a bit about her words, he would adjust the two statues slightly in their shape, while keeping all the details he worked on before. The spots, the eyes, everything visible looked pretty close to the original objects. Maybe he wouldn’t fool anyone with them just now, but again, he was trying to work fast here.

After his adjustments, one of the tigers was sitting on its paws, looking up in the air with a curious look in its eyes, while the other one was depicted in a more dynamic pose, as if it was in mid air pouncing a target. Once he was happy with those, he made a few quick hand notions, and the two figures, which were slightly shaky and shifty before, as sand was expected to be, suddenly solidified themselves, which he emphasized himself giving a light knock on the side of each.

"There, two down...now for final component" he mused half to himself as he set down the two figures on the ground for now, while he went through another set of seals, a much larger mound of sand forming before him, which grew roughly to the size of Kimi herself. And again the act of general forming. The shapeless mound slowly molded itself into a human, female like shape. Here he couldn’t really go into as much detail as he would like regardless. While he liked smoothing the texture of the body and shape it more with his hands to make sure it looked just how he wanted it... well, while the crowd around them was looking with approval at what was happening here, he guessed some of them would feel weird watching him grope a younger females bust, even if it was just an artistic depiction. People and thier perverted minds.

As he shaped the figure of Kimi, moving the sand with his seals and fingers tips from afar, he would speak up again "Well, its is quite often that people hide some details from me when they ask me for commissions...they want to look perfect, with no blemish on their likeness...Not to say you hiding any scars, its just what I’ve grown accustomed to, haha. While I can’t speak much since I lack any scars or anything of the sort, I wouldn’t really feel embarrassed or worse because of them. Scar's are part of a person. They tell a story of what happened to him. A heroic battle, a struggle with some disease...or maybe just something amusing from the past. Maybe some wounds can be slightly more shameful...but whatever doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, does it not?" he concluded, casting a glance at Kimi, coming back to reality after the small tangent. He had a tendency to try and be all thoughtful while doing his work...but most of the time the thoughts stayed in his head. He wondered just how someone actually hearing them would react. Hopefully she wouldnt laugh to hard.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi's eyes were literally glued to the Sunaku's work, especially as it solidified. She couldn't help but chuckle softly as he knocked on the forms to prove they were now hard. Her face lit up as she surveyed her girls in sand. They looked great. Their patterns were there, and they looked ready to come to life. The said tigers purred in satisfaction and had the biggest cat smiles on their faces.
The young woman watched as Harupia shaped and sculpted her body from the mass of sand he had more or less conjured. When he started talking about how many people hid something from him like scars and other malformations on a person's body, she silently chuckled and listened to the rest of his little "speech".
"I understand that scar thing. You wouldn't believe how many people at the medical tower whine about not wanting their wound to scar. Mostly civilians of course." she quipped with a toothy grin. "I do happen to believe that if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger. There is the opposite case sometimes, though not as often."
She watched silently as her form came more and more into fruition with a smile. "Ask us if you want know special thing, mister." "We know lots of our companion." Kimi chuckled and scruffed the tigers' head playfully.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Harupia continued his work, he would say "Ahh, so you a medic-nin huh? No need to be to harsh on civilians now. Their not sued to getting cut and stabbed and burned on a regular basis" chuckling a bit as he worked on the sculpture of her. Now the rough outline was set, what were left were the details. Not as many as the tiger stripes and spots, but still quite a bit. So he was casting short glances at her now, trying to see and put on as many details as he could. Only now he really noticed the sign which was on her T-shirt...amusing, but he only hoped it wouldn’t attract too much of unwanted attention.

As the two tigers spoke up again, using normal speech, he chuckled and said "I’m fine with what Kimi herself wants to tell me, but thanks for the offer. You two are rather good in speaking...well, likes us. Makes me wish animal speech would be as easy to learn as well...Anyways, I should be done in just a few minutes..." he concluded, focusing on the statue. Before his and her eyes, the likeness of Kim came to life, her arm raised to the side with her hand showing a peace sign, her toothy grin being as accurate as he could...he just needed to decide how to make the tan shade of her skin more visible, but either way he was nearing the end of the little challenge.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well, medic in training more like. Getting ready to take my exam. And it's not just major wounds they whine about. Small bumps and bruises and a lot of them are always saying things like, 'Oh my gosh, are you sure it won't scar!'" she said with an eye roll. "I'll bet more than half of the people that come into the clinic come from the red-light district."
She thought she saw a glimmer of amusement when the man's eyes rested on the printed letters of her shirt. Even if he didn't have the glimmer of amusement, she still smirked. Some of the crowd around her were checking her out and watching her come to life in sand, though some were just checking her lean yet curvy body out.
She smiled when the man replied to her tigers like she would. It always made her happen when people actually responded, especially after she had spent so much time teaching them common. His answer also made her smile. He wanted to learn animal speech? Not many outside of the Nekozuka and Inuzuka much cared about talking to animals.
"I could help you with cat if you'd like. A lot of cat is body language instead of speech. Meows and mewls make up only about twenty percent of their communication. They meow more when they talk to humans so they can try to get their point across more clearly."
She was really impressed. Harupia was almost done. She loved the peace sign and her signature grin, which she was wearing once more.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ahh,still learning ehh? Well, Ill is sure to keep my fingers crossed for you whenever you get to the exam, haha. And I guess that's its just par shock of being wounded or something. Everyone takes stress differently I suppose..." he mused again, adding up some finishing touches to the final statue of his making, now just simply looking at it up close, brushing up the last details, shutting himself out from the outside world pretty much. As far as he could tell he got the proportions pretty well...he was sure the guys ogling her form the crowd would probably want to make some adjustments, but eh, if he wanted to have to make an unnaturally huge bust, he would just have to take a commission for some rich person’s wife. Seriously, if you marry her why do you complain about...?

Argh, side tracking, the bane of his mind. Fortunately he was brought back to reality as she offers him a chance to learn the language of the animals, blinking a bit as he asked "Is that possible? I mean, I always though it was something...well, related to specific clans, the ability to speak with animals...I would be glad to try and learn if its possible!" he finished, his grin growing rather wide in a rather goofy way, as hopeful as a child’s laugh when he’s about to get a toy he always wanted. Still, he needed to compose himself...coughing a bit, he stepped back and said " Almost done here...just one last adjustment...aaaand, there, how do you like it?" he said, turning to her with a confident smile

The work was complete, a life sized, fairly detailed depiction of the girl in the pose mentioned before, on of the tigers close at her feet, looking up, while the other was right above her shoulder, as if caught in the middle of pouncing her owner. The last bit was a bit more tricky, as he had to add some sand to form platform for the tiger to be placed upon, a small pedestal which was attached to the girls shoulder. He could have done it a bit more elegantly, but he would need the some time. Besides that, he couldn’t really complain. He hoped she wouldn’t either, hehe.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi smiled brightly when he responded positively to wanting to learn animal.
"Well, cat is a little easier for others to talk especially since it's more body language than anything. It might be harder for you to speak it, but understanding what a cat is saying wouldn't be impossible."
He finished just after she stopped speaking and she couldn't help but gasp. It was awesome. She walked forward slowly and circled the statue. It was amazing. She marveled at every detail. She could see the individual minerals that made up the different colors. She was happy with how it turned out. If he could do this type of work in just the short amount of time, what could he do with hours and hours?
Kimi almost wanted to reach out and touch it, but she was too much in awe. One gentle hand reached out and almost touched it. She knew that it was held together with chakra as she couldn't smell water anywhere near it, but she was still nervous to touch it.
With little warning, Kimi dashed over to Harupia and made to give him a hug. She realized what she was doing before she completely tackled him. She stopped suddenly, rather close and rubbed the back of her neck with one of her hands.
"Eh heh, sorry about that. It's amazing, Harupia-san. If you can do this in such the short amount of time, it makes me wonder just what you could do with more time."
Kora and Katsu took the time to inspect the statue. They were also happy with how it turned out, and happy to see that their collars even had their names "embroidered" like the real ones.
"You do great job, mister." "Made perfect. Wish we could work with sand." Kimi chuckled and patted their heads gently. She looked out on the crowd that seemed to be dispersing, or at least most of the men that had been ogling were gone. She guessed they had left when they finally got it through their thick skulls that she could probably kill them as easily as she could heal them.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He waited for the young medic adept to inspect his work, stepping form one foot to another slightly impatiently. He was pretty sure he did a pretty good job, nut there was always the chance she might not like one thing or another...

The thoughts were quickly dismissed as rather suddenly the younger girl charged at him, stopping before she could really attempt to take him down. Well, he wouldn’t mind a hug or two, hehe. But he guessed that if she took him by surprise like that, they would probably end up both knocked down. But it was nice to see such an enthusiastic response. Chuckling a bit he said "For a second I thought you would pounce like on of your tigers, haha. But thank you for the kind words, I tried my best. If I had more time, Id probably just work a bit more on the details...and make it so it doesn’t look all grainy, like sand, but its all smoothed up...it would look like from stone, just a bit brownish, hehe* he said brushing of some sand of the statues shoulder "Also might have tried and add some color...I’ve been trying to learn how to paint as well.

And I don’t really know much about animal language workings, but Ill is glad to learn from you, hehe. At least I know if the cat outside my house likes me or my milk...anyways, the work is done...now it would be nice to move it somewhere where you could keep it...assuming you have enough space for a statue, haha. I can help you carry it back home, or wherever you would like to keep it...I’ve made sure it would last long, don worry!"
I conclude with a grin, waiting for her response

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi couldn't help but chuckle since he thought she was going to pounce him. She could have, if she had wanted to. She just didn't want to hurt him on accident.
"I would'a pounce hugged you, but it probably would'a looked weird if we fell on the ground." she grinned toothily. "I happen to think it looks awesome, even if you can tell it's made of sand. Painting would be fun. I haven't even tried any art things yet. I think it would be fun. Any tips of how to start?"
She smiled brightly as he explained his biggest question.
"Well, that's an easy question to answer. Do you stay beside her as she drinks? If not, try it next time and see if she stays. If you already do, try to pet her. Make sure you go nice and slow, and let her sniff you if she goes to you."
Katsu and Kora made their way over to the man and went to rub their cheeks against his legs. They would purr happily and smile up at Harupia.
"We really like too, mister." "Made us really good, sir."
Kimi chuckled at their repeated sentiments and turned her smile on the older shinobi once more.
"I may not look it, but I'm wicked strong." she took another look at the statue. "However, it would probably be an awkward solo carry. I would appreciate some help."

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He let out a small laugh she explained her plans as he said "Yeah, that might look a bit weird...though if we were lucky some of the sand would cushion our fall...Once you gain a certain mastery of it the soil really looks out for you hehe." he mused, kneeling down slightly as he brushed the ground with his fingers gently. Being so close to the land, the soil, using it not only for his job, but also for his passions...it gave him an appreciation of the land. Both literary and figuratively as a nation...which was part of the reason it pained him so they were under the ground, not out there, in the bright sunlight and fresh air...

Musing aside, once he got up and Kimi spoke he would answer „Well, my best advice would be to just take some paint and try, haha. There are a few good books in the library about body proportions in drawing and the like. But it’s just a thing you gotta try. If you feel you like it, then learning to be better will just be a pleasurable pass time, hehe. And thanks for the advice about the cat. I usually stay and watch as she drinks, but didn’t try to pet her or him just yet. Dont wanna scare the critter away."

As he felt the two tigers rub themselves against his legs, he smiled down and moved a bit lower, trying to gently pet them on the heads as he said "Thanks for the compliments, hehe. It’s nice to see appreciation for your work... And I wouldn’t doubt you strength, Kimi-chan. In fact the statue aint really that heavy yet. But it’s rather delicate. Making them solid and long lasting is a bit more time consuming process. It should last for a bit now, but to keep it solid for a longer period of time Id need some more time...but as it is now, its pretty easy for me to carry he would say, once again prefroming a few handseals, and after that, the statue would be put up slightly into the air, a small pedestal of sand formming udner it,making it hoover.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi chuckled. "The sand may cushion your fall, but you'd have to make it cushion mine. If Kora or Katsu didn't get to me first of course."
She smiled brightly at Harupia's advice and nodded. "Just trying would be best I guess. I'm sure my father would be glad to have whatever I try, no matter how it looks. And next time try petting her, it sounds like she's comfortable enough with your presence." she giggled.
Kora and Katsu purred even more when Harupia patted their heads. They were rather happy with the attention paid them.
"It doesn't have to be permanent or anything. Just watching it being made was the best part." Kimi watched as he flew through a few hand signs and the sand sculpture started basically floating. "I feel like that's cheating for some reason. Must feel like that to you for communicating with animals, eh? Anyway, home's this way."
She waved him on and waited till he was beside her and walked toward her home.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, if you were tackling me it would be safe to assume we would be falling pretty close to each other, hehe. And Ill try that, though I’m not sure how well she would feel in my house...there is a lost of stuff there I really cant risk her toying with, haha" he chuckled, thinking at the chaos a kitty could possibly perform inside of a house full of paintings and sculptures and the liked to make sure she was a clam cat if anything.

As she mentioned the part about cheating, he would say "Well, the way I see it, I choose to practice my controlling my chakra and work on having a hefty amount of it, instead of making my muscles big and strong, so I’m entitled to use the strength I gained through all the years. Though I am working on getting my physique up to par... Cant get lazy at any point of you life as a Shinobi, can you now?" he said with a grin as they started to move towards her home in the direction she designated

As they walked he said "Well, if you don’t mind it fading away then its fine by me. I just like how this peace for you...though it seems you companions seem some degree” he concluded mentioning how the cats accepted his petting earlier on.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi couldn't help but chuckle when he mentioned that he had a lot of fragile things in his house. Kitties can be destructive, though contrary to popular belief they can be trained. She kept listening to him as they walked toward her clan home.
"I have a natural wealth of chakra, and I've always been insanely strong. Watch this." She turned to Kora with a smile and said, "Play dead." Kora flopped on the ground and Kimi crouched beside her. It wasn't normal for a tiger to play dead, but Kora could do it especially well, becoming what felt completely like dead weight. With little effort, Kimi scooped the tiger up, lifted her over her tan shoulders and rested her their.
"Kinda cool, huh?" She lifted the tiger back up and set Kora on the ground. The happy tiger immediately bounced back up and her eyes closed in a happy smile.
"Always forget how strong Kimi be." "Always fun to have reminder." The tigers spoke in almost a purr.
Kimi's lopsided toothy grin was back. She was just glad she could pick up her girls. What she hadn't done was show that she could actually carry both of them at once. Of course, a ninja should never reveal all her secrets, especially if she's a medic.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she spoke about her chakra wealth and being quite strong, then emphasizing the point with picking one of the well grown tigers onto her shoulders with ease, he couldn't help but to feel impressed. Giving a quick whistle he said "Pretty cool indeed. That's one way in which medical training pays of,hehe. Ive always been tought how to use my chakra outside of my body, to manipulate the elements. Both sides of the coin have their perks" he concluded with a small laugh.

As they walked, he would speak up again after a brief break "Sorry if Ill sound a bit nosy right now, but I'm just genuinely curious about your clan and its...connection with the animals. I mean, usually you hear more about the Inazuka and their hounds...are the two clans somehow connected? Some kind of far cousins of yours? Also, how is it...well, living with animals? I mean, I know people have pets and all...but its quite clear these two are more then that. Did it take long for you three to get along? or did you take a while to adjust? And what happens if one of the cats or tigers goes a bit...well, wild? If that happens o course...I don't really know much about you clan besides what Ive read in some books..." he concluded sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. He hoped his curious outburst wouldn't be taken the wrong way.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi smiled her toothy grin couldn't help but chuckle. She'd learned how to do some chakra tricks, including how to make elemental clones.
"I have some training with that form of chakra, but I didn't use any when I picked Kora up. Part of my training growing up was being able to pick up any of the clan's animals with ease. Not to mention that instead of just meditating in order to control my emotions, there was a highly physical aspect."
Kimi shrugged and they continued their jaunt. She listened to the sounds of the street until Harupia started speaking again. He thought he was being nosy? He was just curious, and for Kimi, that was a normal thing.
"I'm not sure if we're connected to the Inuzuka. We might be. We can both speak the beast language, though different dialects. I feel really close to my friend Yagasu Yume. She's an Inuzuka, but she has a fennec fox. As for the whole animals and tigers thing. Most of my clan actually have panthers. I'm the only one with a tiger. There are some special circumstances as to why that is, but I'd rather not get into it right now.
It didn't take all that long at all for Katsu and Kora to get along with me. We don't normally have to worry about any of the big cats going nutso either. Since we can talk to them in their own language, it's easier to help solve problems before they begin. Not all of the cats can speak common either. It's usually only the clan head and their descendents.
It's really cool. Perhaps you can talk to my dad sometime. He knows more about the specifics than I do. I'm still only the heir, so I'm still learning."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back