Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Come on, come all! (Open to anyone willing)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He blinked in surprise as she said she managed to pick up the cat by using the strength of her muscles only...With a raised brow he said "Well then...It’ll be quite scary indeed once you get more proficient in enhancing you strength with Chakra, hehe" scratching his chin in thought...to think such a petite frame could hold such strength.

As she went on to answer his questions, which he was grateful for, he was silent, listening to her intently. Though she didn’t know much more then he did about her connection to the Inuzuka...though hearing her being friends with one of them was quite interesting. He guessed cats and dogs could get around, hehe. He was a bit curious about the circumstances in which she gained her companions, but prying wouldn’t really be tactful if she said she didn’t want to bring the topic up. Panthers...such majestic creatures. Just like tigers... the girl’s companions were quite impressive, but he was sure they would grow to become even greater with time...

Nodding as she finished speaking he said "It’s good you and your partners get along. And Id guess that being able to talk helps solve a lot of problems, hehe. And Id like to talk with you father sometime, though I bet he's probably busy...I know my is most of the time...kind of makes you feel weary of the time you actually step in to take his place..." he said with a soft laugh, alluding to the fact he was also the heir of his clan...though he probably was a bit closer to actually inheriting the title then she might be. Still, it wasn’t something he really liked talking about... he acknowledge the fact that he would need to assume his role one day, but he would worry about the responsibility when the time came.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was happy he didn't press the why tigers instead of panthers issue, and gave him a soft smile to show it. She listened to him speak, and once he was done, they were at the Nekozuka compound. She lead the small group in and over toward the main house.
"He shouldn't be too horribly busy today. He's probably making lunch right about now."
As they got closer to the door, Kimi's nose confirmed what she said.
"Yes! He's making steak. You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like. Father always makes way too much food. It's like he's always expecting guests or something."
Motioning to the right hand side of the door, she let Harupia know he could set the statue there. Katsu and Kora could smell the steak and their mouths were watering. Koichi's steak was always very tender, juicy, and had the perfect combination of spices. As if he knew what was going on outside, Koichi and Kisa opened the door and strode out. Kisa automatically walked over to the two tigers and greeted them with a cheek rub.
"My my. That's quite the statue. As it is floating on sand, and our clan doesn't have that ability, I would guess that this man is a Sunaku?"
Kimi chuckled, "Yes, father. This is Harupia-san. He made this lovely sculpture of the three of us. He said he could make it last for a really long time. I wanted to let you make that decision. After all, it's still your compound until you decide to pass the reigns to me."
Koichi smiled and inspected the statue with a smile. He sniffed the air silently, still smiling.
"What an amazing feat, not to mention the artistry that you don't see with most shinobi. It is quite the work of art, Harupia. I certainly wouldn't mind if it was permanent, however, lunch is ready, and I would like you to join us. Perhaps after the small rest, you could see to making it permanent?"

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they conversed they seemed to reach their goal, the home of the younger Nekozuka heir. Following her inside, he would feel the feint smell of roasted meat in the air...and it did taste rather well, if he could say so himself. As he was offered a serving of the dish, he wanted to say no at first, not wanting to overuse the hospitality of the clan...but then he felt his stomach rumble faintly. Chuckling a bit he would say "Well, if it won’t be much of a problem Ill gladly take a bite...* before he set down his piece of work at the spot Kimi pointed him to.

After that was done, his hosts would come out to greet them, one lady going to the tigers, while he was introduced to the father. After he spoke he would take a quick bow before saying "Sunaku Harupia, son of Shigeo. It’s a pleasure to meet you. It would be my pleasure to stay for the meal, if it won’t be much of a problem. I was an unexpected guest after all. And yes, after a small break I should be able to put in the final touches. Thank you for you compliments, I worked quite a long time to become good at what I do. But IM sure I could still be better" he concluded with a small chuckle

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
((Kisa's a panther :3 ))

Kora and Katsu purred happily and rubbed on their panther "mother". They were a happy little makeshift group. Kimi smiled at the three big cats and gave her father a hug when he insisted Harupia join them. She had noticed that he didn't say anything about how her father had known he was a shinobi. She knew how, though she'd never let anyone know. Like her Yagasu friend, she understood that some people might think it weird that they could tell things about people by their scent.
"Well then, let's head to the kitchen. Steak's done and there's a red potato mash for the side."
"Red potatoes? That sounds different."
"Koichi let taste. Was good." Kisa spoke in her rather broken common.
Koichi patted his companion's head with a smile and waved everyone in, leading them into the kitchen. Once their, their noses would be assaulted by the full force of the steak smell. Koichi had grilled it with a mesquite spice mix. He immediately got out six plates. On three of the plates, he placed the three biggest and lightest seasoned steaks and placed them on the big cat table. The three hopped over onto their seats and tucked in. The other three were loaded with a steak and potatoes and placed at the three person bar where he sat.
Kimi smiled happily at the delicious smells and turned to Harupia.
"Come on, Harupia-san. Dad's cooking is amazing!"

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Harupia smiled lightly as the two smaller tigers nuzzled against the bigger one, assuming she was the one who took care of them here. As weird as it looked, seeing white tigers nuzzling against a panther...still looked adorable. Harupia didn’t really comment on the father’s guess of his powers. He guessed the sand statue would be a good giveaway...and still, he did know about the superior sense of smell of the people of the clans tied closely to animals.

As Koichi told them about the steak and red potatoes, he found himself licking his lips slightly. It did sound rather delicious, even if he never really saw the variation of potatoes. Kisa gave the meat her approval, so he was sure it was delicious. As everyone walked inside of the kitchen he followed suit, leaving the statues behind for now. Once inside, he felt the delicious meat invade his nose, and it made him feel even hungrier. As they were seated, he watched the animals get their own serving before him and Kimi received theirs. Once he received his meal, he would bow his head saying "No need to tell me twice, hehe. It smells quite delicious, Koichi-san" he concluded with a smile, before he would start to eat his meal slowly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back