Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contract Search Coming to blows!

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
NPC Chikamatsu Seikatsu
Wiping his mouth the Inner Court Member of the Chikamatsu Clan, Chikamatsu Seikatsu, grinned at the Overseer. "You're getting better at this hand to hand combat now aren't you? Can't rely on Kohana to fight all of your fights for you now that she has a vessel of her own!" As the man spoke his hands would begin to emit a soft green light and the injuries on his body would begin to heal.

"You know, a spar between two medics almost seems unfair, don't you think?" As Shin chuckled the wounds he had received would also begin to close shut as well. Dropping his form lower he would dart towards Seikatsu, opening his mouth to exhale deeply the Chikamatsu Overseer would summon forth a spray of petals the launched forward at Arch Priest. With quick maneuvers the priest would easily dodge or deflect most of the petals but a few managed to scrap by, causing cuts on his shoulders and arms.

Closing the distance Shin would throw a couple of punches that were caught or deflected. The two men panting heavy as they landed in a stand still would loosen their sore muscles and lean into each other with a soft chuckle. Wrapping an arm around each other the two would drop to the ground leaning their weight against the other. Shin's face would get slapped softly a couple of time by Seikatsu as he chuckled. "If someone had told me that little ole Shin would be able to keep pace against me one day I would call them a liar. You've come a long way, Overseer."

Pushing Seikatsu's hand away from his face, Shin would shift to lay on his back beside the other young man. "While I depend on all of you, I can't become dependent on all of you, you know?" Seikatsu would join Shin on the ground as he laid back with Shin. "The last thing we would want is for another child to be chosen by the Yurei Seal before they were ready." He let out a sigh once more.

NPC Chikamatsu Maho
"The two of you are precious, I hope you know that." Shin would open his eyes and look over to the source of the voice to see a woman cloaked and covered in tattoos.

"Maho!" Shin would sit up and smile at the newcomer. "I didn't hear you coming! What are you doing out there?" She grinned. "It's time for you to try out your Soul Synchronize." As she spoke she stretched her arms and crackled her neck. Squatting to stretch out a leg before stretching the other it was clear that she was warming up for something special.

Shin's eyes grew wide as he quickly pressed over his shoulders and kicked himself up onto the ground. "I am so down to try that!" his form would turn wispy as his body turned into pure chakra. His body would be made of pure blue energy as she looked over to Maho and extended an hand to her. With a smile on her she would reciprocate. And as soon as the two of them mt Shin's form would vanish and Maho's eyes would take on the rich crystal blue hue that Shin's eyes had.

"How does it feel?" Seikatsu said as he rolled to his side propping his head up with his hand.

"It's a strange sensation if I am being honest. It's like when Kohana and I are on the same page with what we wish. Both Shin and Maho are here and present, but at the same I feel like I am uniquely me. I can feel myself experiencing the world like I would as Shin, but at the same time the surroundings feel strange to me, yet familiar to Maho. I can feel my talismans on her skin moving though with my eyes I see no changes at all. I can feel them listening to my beck and call"

As Shin spoke he would extend his arms causing a few of Maho's serpentine tattoos to begin to move and crawl across her or rather his flesh and pouring onto the ground. The Kikai Swarms that Maho could manifest through her talismans were his to control. He grinned through her mouth as he could feel her body radiating a unique and powerful aura the could control what the talisman serpents were doing.

"Impressive, Overseer, it appears that like most things, you are catching onto this new power quite quickly."

"Unfortunately I find myself in a situation where I must adapt quickly. Between the large quantity of Students at the Toraono Dojo to the upcoming Sennin Games, and the external threats such as Akkuma and Tama I must improve myself to make sure I am where I need to be to be able to protect the village. Afterall, `The life of service is more noble than royalty.` And if I am wishing to aspire for this proverb I must perfect my skills so that I can be of use to the village."
he looked at Maho's hand as it was his own.

"The tension in the village is high now that we have foreign diplomats from most of the other villages. I am no longer simply a medic for Sunagakure no Sato, but as the Medical Chief I am also a political figure whether I want to be or not. I no longer have the privilege to sit with myself and study the mystical arts as I so desperately want to. I must be strong enough to stand beside our Kazekage, whether I claim the title of Sennin or remain where I am as Medical Chief."

NPC Chikamatsu Seishinko
"That is right, Shin-sama. As you currently are you require us at all times and if you truly wish to become an inspiration to those around you, you must become stronger in your own right." Seishinko appeared so quickly it appeared as though she was standing there the entire time.

Stepping out of Maho's form, Shin would stand before three of the five inner court members. He smiled at all of them before giving Seishinko a grin. "While that may be true, I think you also need to keep in mind that the power that I have is based on you all. That is the vital aspect of the Overseer. Without each of you standing by side I lose so much of who I am, who we are."

"Yea Seishinko, it is our divine right to stand here and be pillars of strength for the Overseer."
Seikatsu rolled his head over to Shin. "At the same time though, you do need to be able to stand on your own two feet as though you were alone."

"I am curious though, Shin, how does it feel not having Kohana in there with you at all times? I can sense she is close thanks to our connection but I don't see her within you like you have had for some time now."

"It is certainly different, The last time I felt this was before the attack of the Arboretum. While I can still feel her with me I do not feel her within me, if that makes any sense."
He grinned at three of the Inner Court members before sitting back beside Seikatsu and resting his head onto Seikatsu's shoulder. Maho would walk over to Shin and place her hand on his head and tussle his hair some.

"You have come a long way, do not worry. We can tell you've been through a lot." Shin grinned a little as he could feel himself being drained of most of his energy. The Soul Synchronize technique took a lot out of him. As he started to nod off his head would fall limp into Seikatsu's chest as Seikatsu would catch his friend's head.

"He's improved, but I fear without Kohana he won't have the strength needed to do some of the harder tasks that will be needed of him."

NPC Chikamatsu Kayuka
"I agree. While Kohana's stability is questionable, Shin's heart is too kind."

"That is why we must be here to protect him, at all costs. We must be willing to sacrifice our lives to keep him safe."
Maho spoke firmly and as she did Seikatsu nodded.

Letting out a soft chuckle Seishinko would raise her brow and cover her mouth as she did laugh. "Oh but of course, it is what we live for is it not? I mean why else would I have accepted this magnificent petal fromt he Yurei Orchid if not to simply be a tool for this man?"

The sound of a clicking hammer of a rifle could be heard begin Seishinko. "It should be, I mean look at me, not even in my prime and I know that if you truly do not wish to protect and serve our Overseer your placement in the Inner Circle should be switched to someone more worthy. Perhaps even someone stronger and prettier than you."

Seishinko chuckled as Maho sent Kayuka a firm look as she arrived with a rifle locked onto Seishinko's head.

"That is enough of that. We need to take him home before Kohana finds him."

WC:1500+

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back