Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Contract search #1, Hitoshi Sazawari] Through the Strom.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not for the first time in his so far relativley short life Sazawari found himself praising his choice of outfit. Had it not been for the worn, leathery longcoat he sported he would undoubtedly have found himself brushing sand from the most awkward of locations around on his body, and the welding goggles usually found strapped around his forehead that kept the birds nest of long, sandy blond strands of hair from falling into his face protected his eyes from the constant grinding of crushed stone and dried particles of soil. He had visited the Diamon Maelstrom before, of course, but never like this. Usually, it had been stray visits with his mother for various purposes, be it recreational mother-son time or more pressing matters, or during some of the academy classes with his fellow students and the teachers from the facility. This time, however, it was a completely different reason for his excursion.

Two days earlier
”In the realm of animals, especially two species stand out as particularily adaptive, and several techniques, weapons and infiltration strategies has been inspired by them.” Sazawari tried to stifle a yawn, quite unsuccessfully he noted to himself, at the back row of the tables in the class room. It was just like any other day. Wake up early in the morning, go to some boring class, head back home and get on with his chores before he could finally sit back and relax. OF course, considering how most of his time at the academy was spent relaxing, paying half an eye of attention to whatever the instructor was talking about, one could argue that most of his day was spent relaxing.

”Lizards, like reptiles most, are cold-blooded creatures, siphoning energy from the sunlight, thus making the desert which our village reside in a prime example of a natural habitat for which they can thrive. In the lizard family one can find a myriad of traits and abilities worth emulating. For note, the geckos ability to climb walls through millions of microscopic hairs on their feet which functions as an adhesive has provided us with the idea of wall climbing for which we utilize chakra molding in our feet and hands in order to stick to the surface. The chameleons natural ability to change its color in order to blend in with the surroundings for either defensive purposes or for stealthy sneak attack upon its prey, which is performed through advanced cell and pigment manipulation, is the base for several strategies utilizing techniques or equipment designed for the exact same purpose. And of course, several lizards have developed more deadlier methods; Namely poison.”

Sazawaris attention was slowly starting to focus on what the teacher was saying. Camouflage. Wall climbing. Poison. These were all methods of combat which he could find an interest in utilizing, considering how they’d let him dodge a lot more trouble than simply heading straight in for a fist on fist brawl, which he would surely lose against most opponents.

”The other example, putting forth several similiar abilities, is the spider. Spiders are some of the most adaptable creatures on the planet, and can be found anywhere from the coldest mountain peak to the most scorching desert. Masters at finding ways to survive in the most cruel environment, they appear in an infinte different shapes and colors, and with different abilities evolved and suited for their respective environment, predators and prey. The most common traits, shared by the species in general, is their ability to climb walls, and their utilization of poison in order to immobilize their preferred meal.”

The lecturer took a short break, sipping from the water bottle standing on the table before him, his scrying eyes swiping over the crowd, confirming that he had everyones attention, before he continued. ”And as many of you might know, shinobi has developed a mean to put not only these ideas, but even the creatures themselves, to good use in combat. Summoning techniques lets one call forth animals who have signed a mutual contract and ask for their aid.” Sazawari sat up. Now he was definitely awake.

Present time
The constant assault by the whirling sandstorm made the progress slow, but Sazawari was determined. It was one of those few moments in his life where he felt truly tenacious about something. The idea of summoning creatures, to call forth beasts to fight at his behalf was perfect for him. In his own mind, he had already created a certain idea of how he wanted to fight, and if he could add another force to this idea, he’d do whatever it took. Bending his neck and pulling up his hood to protect from the relentless rage of the desert, he kept pushing through.

Moments turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, and eventually hours would come to feel like forever. The sun had yet to set, so he was certain he hadn’t been wading through the Maelstrom for days, even though the slow progress could make it feel so. But Sazawari was not a man of stamina, and despite his persistent will to see this through, he felt the energy being sapped from his every fiber. And it was with great joy in his heart that he found what first seemed like a crack in the mountain side which proved to be more of a cave of some sort. Finally a place to let his tired legs rest.

WC: 905

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Re: [Contract search #1, Hitoshi Sazawari] Through the Strom

[Congratulations, You have found the [Spider Contract]. Do you accept? Yes or No?]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

It is a known fact that many people suffer from spider related phobias. Often times the reaction to said phobia is screaming followed by the killing of the spider. Rarely, do others save the harmless creature, or ignore it even if the truth is they are more afraid of people then people are of them. Considering death is the sentence for existing amongst people, one spider in particular has found herself a nice little cavern to make her web in and exist comfortably away from people. Well, at least that is what she had thought.

A small tugging came from one of the strings that led to the opening of her cave. She blinked once, twice, and grinned. Ah, perhaps some misfortune 'as come upon some prey. Lucky for me!<i></i> The spider made her way slowly to the opening, traveling along the upper walls of the rocky cavetop. She readied her fangs so that if the prey required much effort, as it often did in the desert, she would be ready. Just when she was preparing to drop from the ceiling, she saw that it was a human. She glared and shook her head. He had sat down on one of the we strings. She would still remain in the dark as she spoke to him. "I don't understand 'ow all of you people keep finding me. I move all ze way out 'ere, in ze middle of ze desert, and still zey come find me. Vat is zis?" The spider would lower her webbing, dangling from the ceiling. Some light from the opening of the cave would show her appearance. She looked rather odd, wearing her beret and scarf, with human like eyes split into two eyes per socket. Her body was large and round with a black and white striped pattern and she wore small black boots on six of her legs, two gloves on her front two.
spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

SpiderContract_V2_zps69bc5032.png

The spider would be prepared for any move this human made. She simply wanted to give this one that had wandered into her home the chance to explain himself, unlike their kind had did to many of her own. "Who are you? And what 'ave you come 'ere for?" She wasn't the most friendly of types, but she was expecting a meal when she had come up to the opening of her dwelling, not the reason she was stuck out in these lands in the first place. Humans.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sazawari sat down, weary and tired, worn out by the struggle of constantly having had to wrestle the air itself to move even a step forward. Therefore, the wave of relief that followed was more the greater when he found the entrance to the cave. It wasn't much of a cave entrance, in the literary sense. It was more like a crack, a wound in the earth itself, like a giant beast had slashed at it and left a scar of the claw. But appearances may be deceiving, and once Sazawari entered the miracle shelter, he realized that it went far deeper than he could have imagined. He didn't take much time to ponder upon the topic, though, and instead used the earliest moment with rest as exactly that; rest! He brushed away some small rocks, gravel, cobwebs and dust before he slipped out of his leather coat with stiff, aching motions and following grunts and sighs of mixed equality between relief and weariness.

He had almost considered falling asleep, had it not been for the voice which had almost manage to find itself drowned by his primitive orchestra of bodily sounds. Yet, when he heard the voice a second time, stronger and definitely closer, his eyes shut open and his left arm shot out for the blowgun by his mattress while he withdrew the ninjatou and looked for the origin of the voice. He discovered it soon enough, and the blurry words he had heard earlier by the stranger came back to him, now with full clarity and meaning. He took a more relaxed posture, lowering his guard, but just slightly, and hesitated a moment before he answered. As he came to look closer upon the arachnoid, he saw it in clearer detail, everything from the beret and scarf and her humanoid face to her boots and gloves. Including her faings, posied and ready to strike. Obviously, he decided for himself, she was more intrigued or suspicious than murderous or hostile towards him.

"Well, ev'ning missy. Don't mind if I take a seat for a moment? Yer living room is gorgeous, by the way." He pocketed the blowgun within the leather coat and sheathed the short blade before reaching out his right hand. "Hitoshi Sazawari's the name. Currently of the academy of the pit further down the hill." He looked around, glimpsing into the darkness beyond the spider and the rocks nearby, somewhat lighted up by the rays of sunlight that penetrated the shroud of sand. "Say, ya wouldn'a have something te drink around here? The nasty downpour outside has parched me." His already outstretched arm reached further towards the conversational partner, nudging towards the gesture of greeting. "Erh, would ya prefer that I keep callin' ya 'Missy', or is there something that would bugger you less"? A poorly constructed joke, but the only one he could conjure at the moment. He had always believed that full frontal aggression was best to be avoided if possible, and as a result he had developed a habbit of inviting humor to any possible tense moments in order to sap them of the hostile mood. It was better to kill them with their backs to you. Unsuspecting targets made for the easiest ones.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

Dangling, ever so precariously, the spider dropped herself to the cave floor and eyed this human with curiosity. Why had he not tried to kill her yet? Curious indeed. Though, she didn't know if she really just liked him inviting himself in. It took her several years to get her home looking this nice. Strong furniture made of webbing, and an enormous web don't just appear out of nowhere. The cave walls had just the right amount of silken coating as well. Well, he seemed to be making himself at home already, at least he was nice enough to ask. "Fine, fine. Just do not touch anyzing. I will be back." She gestured for him to sit on the couch as she scurried off into the darkness to fetch him something to drink.

She would be shaking her head the entire time, as she grabbed a bottle of water. This was tasking considering she had limited stores of such items and it was dangerous for her to acquire them herself. People would likely kill her if she were to leave, and being in the desert did not exactly allow for one to simply go find a source of water and food. And yet here she was rationing off her supplies and a human comes in. Blasted need to be a good host.

The spider came back and handed him the bottle, a slight webbing coated it, asking as a thermal cover to prevent the cold from slipping out. The spider then took a seat in a chair and stared at the human. "So you 'umans are given names? 'ello then Sazawari. As for myzelf, I do not go by anyzing. You see, when you 'ave 'undreds of siblings, your muzzer does not exactly take ze time to name us. You may refer to me as you please. Zough, many 'ave just refered to me as Miss Spider." Miss Spider gestured to her cavern where all could be seen. "Zank you, for ze compliment. It took me so long to make all of zis. Each one perfected in it's own way. My web, over zere, is by far my greatest accomplishment yet! It is stunning, non?" She grinned widely as she displayed her talents. Each spider was proud of their web, and each desgins it different. Over time she had adapted it to fit both her living environment and it's practicallity for containing and catching prey. Yes, she loved her web.

Well, she loved all her furniture really. She was such an odd spider, but she was no different in that each part of her house was carefully thought out and made. Turning to Sazawari, she asked him a question. "Vat is your intent of being out 'ere? I'm sure you did not just come to 'ave a conversation wiz me." She waited, but as she did, both parties would begin to hear the massive, dangerous sandstorm from outside get stronger by the second. The conditions that the harsh wind and debris was causing would make it nearly impossible to leave now. Hopefully the cave walls would keep them safe.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Success! Once more, the friendly demeanor had come through for him and granted him a peacefull entry to the conversation. And what was even better; His 'compliment', primarily intended to break the ice, appeared to have struck home, sincerely flattering the inhabitor of the cave. He followed her direction and behaved as bid and sat down in the couch while Miss Spider retreived the bottle of sweet, refreshing liquid. He opened the bottle and let the water slither down his throat, smooth as silk and rejuvenating beyond measure. After a few long seconds where he combined the water binging and paying attention to his gracious host and her proud proclamations of the webs she had spun.

He screwed the cap back on the bottle and put it on the floor next to his feet, which he could finally stretch out after the trudge in the sapping desert sand. "Thanks for the drink, Miss. S. I bet'cha learn to appreciate it livin' out here." He leaned forward and picked up the bottle, taking another sip, before nudging the bottle in the direction of the counterpart, indicating an unspoken question if she would like to share the bottle with him. For a split moment, he was a bit concerned regarding the poisonous fangs, but he figured she wouldn't bite the bottle. His eyes darted around for a moment, taking in the impression of the webs and the cave. Truly, in its own way, the webs were a true beauty of nature. The way what little sunlight found its way into the cave sparkled in the thin, translucent strings, the precision of the geometric patterns, and not to mention the actual usefulness in everyday life, catching bugs and small rodents and whatnot for food. Being a fighter of his style, he could also find certain uses for it in a combat situation. Definitely something worth looking into when he returned home. "Ye, marvellous. I truly envy ya the ability to create somethin' like that." Unlike the initial compliment, this was truly honest. He wondered... *Naaah, that'd be too stupid...*

The obvious question was something his subconscious mind had prepared him for and avoided freezing up when he was directly asked, as might tend to happen at occasion. "Well, to be honest, I kinda wanted to get away from all the people in the village for a while..." He spoke with a slightlysardonic curl to his usual smirk and completed the dying end of the sentence with a shrug of his shouders. "Of course, findin' new and pleasant friendship is always welcome." He continued to work the angle of friendliness. "Say, ya spoke of siblings, an unfair amount even so. I maself got only two, both smaller than me. Reckon ye're somewhere inbetween the clusters?" Perhaps the earliest attempt of conversation had been an attempt to avoid hostilities, he now found himself genuinely intrigued and interested in what this creature had to offer. A variation in the everyday routine, for sure.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

Thrown into the corner of her own web as sand, shredded beasts, foreign particles within said sand ran beneath and around their small pocket of silky webs. Why was her luck so bad? First an uninvited yet kind enough guest. Now she was on the lunch menu for a behemoth and would have to figure out a way to escape. "I don't zippose you have any ideas on how to escape a sandwyrm?." She gestured toward the crystals shards just outside the cocoon that formed a maw of blades to escape behemoth's throat
img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/Kurotoraono/Inthemawofthebeast_zpsf4cb086b.png[/img]
sliding down its maw bit by bit. They were in quite the predicament, what would they do now?

She had little time to consider waiting for a response to her question as the entire cavern began to shake and then suddenly they were engulfed by the worst thing possible. An adult sandwyrm passing through the area had swallowed them up. The only thing keeping them from being torn to shreds by rows of crystal dagger like fangs and teeth were the silken threads of her cocoon like home. She looked at her furniture and her web and began to panic. What could she do now? Who would save them?

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[No problem. We have progress now, that's all that matters. ^^ ]

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He had barely gotten to sit down and relax before the ground- no, the entire cave began to shake violently. For a few seconds, he found himself in bewilderment. Of what was going on, he had no idea. And without further information, he had no idea on how to solve the situation. It was the voice of his newfound friend and host who brought enlightenment to the situation; Sandwyrms? He had heard of the legendary beasts, but never found himself in any predicament with one. However, he knew enough about spiders to at least suggest how the arachnid could slip her head out of the lion's jaw. "Ye'r a spider, ain't ya? Could'na ya just climb right out'a here?"

Simultaneous thoughts of his own escape spun through his mind, mental gears grinding desperately in order to concoct an escape plan of his own. The source of inspiration would be the wisdom of his own words; As a shinobi, they had learned to walk the surface of water and climb vertical obstacles by molding chakra to their feet. The same principle could undoublty be put to use for his hands as well, and he would become a spider himself in its own sense, allowing him to climb the walls of flesh ahead, above and around them. "Just slip past the teeth, eh? I'll be right behind ya!" A second idea came to his head as the last words of their conversation came to mind; The webs! "I'd more than appreciate it if I could help maself to some of that gorgeous web around here to stick to my hands and feet to climb, if ya wouldn'a mind?" Hopefully, his plan would be sound. Hopefully, the garden of fangs wouldn't rip them to pulps if they moved fast enough and attempted to stick as much between the teeth and avoid coming close to them as possible.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

"Well, I don't think that will work, this creature iz moving very fast. The sand iz constantly flowing down its gul- lett. I could try to climb out, but I would be forced to leave my home which I worked zo hard to build and I am not certain I can climb fast enough. Perhaps I can grant you zome of my web spinnerettes and you could find a way to save us both and my home." She gestured toward the crystals shards just outside the cocoon again that formed a maw of blades to escape behemoth's throat
img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/Kurotoraono/Inthemawofthebeast_zpsf4cb086b.png[/img]
sliding down its maw bit by bit. They were being swallowed slowly but soon they would be forced down faster, what could Sazawari do now?

She had little time to consider waiting for a response to her question as the entire cavern began to shake and then suddenly they were engulfed by the worst thing possible. An adult sandwyrm passing through the area had swallowed them up. The only thing keeping them from being torn to shreds by rows of crystal dagger like fangs and teeth were the silken threads of her cocoon like home. She looked at her furniture and her web and began to panic. What could she do now? Who would save them?

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Of course. The creature wanted to rescue her home as well. Not to mention her obvious point about the constant flow of the sand. Obviously, sticking to the surface wouldn't be much of a method here, thus elliminating the general shinobi way of wall climbing by molding chakra around the feet or hands. Damnit. And how typical was it that he had decided not to bring along the ninja wire? After all, what would one need wire for in the desert? With a resignated sigh, he withdrew the ninjatou from the sheath beneath the coat and took a firm hold of the hild with both hands. A muffled grunt burst through his gritted teeth as he drove the half-blade into the wall of the mouth of the giant predator, ensuring that it provided a steady footing for him before he revelead a second set of weaponry; A pair of completely ordinary kunais. "So, how 'bout ya just hang on tight and try to stick yer webbings to me and I'll get us outa here?"

He flipped the hold on the kunais to a reversed grip before he jumped onto the blade still stuck in the flesh of their devourer and stabbed both kunais into the linings of the mouth of the worm. He had actually never tried to climb this way, nor had he read or heard anything about it. However, he was certain that the hypothesis would prove firm and strong in the execution of it. He was not going to die in here!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

"Well, I don't think that this will work either but what choice do we have. I salute your bravery and hope you can muster the strength to see us through. I am humbled that you would do me the honor of helping me save my home. Are you sure you would not like to use my web spinnerettes to help with the climbing? " She attached her home to her back and then clung to Sazawari as he used his weapons to begin the slow steady climb free of the worm's throat. Blood quickly drenched the front of his clothing, and his face, making his weapons slippery and threatening his grip as crystal teeth cut him here and there assuring the sandwyrm's blood would mingle with his own. Smaller razor sharp crystal teeth nicked Sazawari here and there as he fought his way upward his body began to burn from his wounds as he became somewhat intoxicated by the Sandwyrm blood overpowering his system. He was going to need to do something to maintain his grip on his weapons or they would both plummet back even deeper into the sandwyrm's throat.
sliding down its maw bit by bit. They were fighting the effect of being swallowed slowly but sooner Sazawari's strength would give out. What could Sazawari do now?

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He realised that what the weaver said was true; The aid of her webs would definitely make the situation better. The blood from the wounds where he jammed his kunais seeped over the handle and further downward. His left arm, being raised and prepared to lift him up with a firm grip on the blade, was soaked in the sticky liquid which rapidly spread to his shoulder. Eventually, the constant stream of blood from the wounds would have him soaked from the tip of his laces to the end of his longest straw of hair. It was inevitable that he was bound to swallow a fair amount of the substance. "Right'O, reckon that web would be pretty usefull." He held on to the kunais, one stabbed into the tissue of the worm so hard that Sazawari could position himself upon the handle with one foot. Additionally, he had the other kunai piercing through the flesh right above so that he could stand in a crouching position on the kunai beneath while holding the kunai above with his right arm closest to the 'wall'. "If ya could just... Kinda... Attach the kunais to ma hands in some way, a glove or cocoon around the grip while I hold it or something?"

The wounds of the crystal teeth had gone unheeded so far thanks to the rush of adrenaline, but the strategy of the rests on the kunai between each leap upward allowed for the surge of herculean determination and strength to slowly sap away. Despite his progressive turn on the climb towards 'freedom' and safety, he found himself tiring rapidly. A warmth from within began to make itself present, quickly discovered to be sprung from the wounds he had received from the sharp edges which had cut him along the scaling of the throat. Secondary to the warmth came the feeling of dizziness and tranquility, slowly overpowering his senses. Everything changed, and he knew that if he let this continue they wouldn't make it out.

Sazawari knew that he was 'just a human' with flaws like everyone else. He knew particularily that one of his flaws was the multitude of fears he carried. He didn't take lightly to losing control of a situation. He knew that nothing good came out of loss. Pain served him no good purpose. And due to recent event, sleep had begun to elude him. The nightmares of that night continued to plague him, the scene of himself covered in a myriad of tiny insects as he had woken up constantly gnawing at the back of his mind. However, the best way to handle something was to know as much as possible about it. And thus it was that he had come to confront his mother and learn the truth which had been hidden from him for so long; He was of the Aburame clan, his body hosting a nest of miniscule bugs which lived of their carriers chakra.

Further research taught him several methods of how to control and utilize these swarms in situations of combat or elsewise. Amongst the techniques he had managed to perform to a level of practical utilization in combat was both offensive and defensive capabilities of the powers of his clan. The affinity of poison had experienced rapid growth, something which allowed for a better understanding and a better method of preparing to defend against such attacks. The second boon of his heritage would not find itself no less than equal and would provide a whole different aspect of combat; To better withstand whatever was threatening their host, the bugs would ward of a certain amount of damage. So when the red liquid entered his body, the bugs within Sazawari began their feast upon the foreign presence, hastily eating away at the invading blood. Eventually conquering and removing the foe that was the blood of the sandworm within him, the bugs would begin to spread out and cover the most exposed parts of him that was most injured by the razor edges of the teeth around him.
  • [Kikkai Control - Activated Passive]
    • [Adaption - Passive]
  • ['Whatever damage the blades/teeth are considered']
  • [Poison Knowledge - Passive]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

"This iz amazing that you have so much strength and ingenuity, here are some of my webs to bind your grip to your weapons. Zo now that you have a plan, would you mind explaining it in detail as you make our escape. If you explain it piece by piece, in depth I should be able to understand it and actually be able to help you better as we go and counteract dangers you might not notice." She gestured with her spinnerettes toward Zawari's hands unleashing fluid that turned into thin high tensile strength silk like cable once it struck the air. The fluid sticking to Zawari's outstretched hand during his moment of rest. sliding down its maw bit by bit. "When you are ready I can web your other hand az well."They were climbing out steadily, then suddenly the movement of the sandwyrm stopped and they were sent flying forward as the sandwyrm itself was struck by something outside so hard that they felt some of the trauma. Luckily Sandwyrms were incredibly tough, but what could hit a sandwyrm so hard that its internal organs were affected? They flew upwards for them and soon they were near its mouth which was lulling, slightly open. It appeared to be stunned. Just one hundred yards or less separated them from freedom, despite losing a kunai from the sudden change in momentum Sazawari had two more besides the one now dangling from his hand by webbing. What would Sazawari do now?

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[OOC: Apologies for the delay, will post within 48 hours - RL shite.]

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

He watched as the silken threads span around his hand secured the grip of the blade in his hand. He could not help but to appreciate the beauty of the craft, but he could not let himself be distracted by frivolity at this moment, not with their lives at stake. "Well, the idea is pretty simple, I'd say. We climb out from this hell hole by jamming the kunais into the walls, using them as handles to climb upwards. Meanwhile, I'd like ye to hang on to me with yer cocoon, reckon it ain't that heavy. Eventually, we're bound to ge-" His explanation was cut short by the sudden stop of the beast, followed by the surge through the air. Realizing that he had managed to fumble away one of the kunais in the abrupt halt, a light curse let through his lips as he reached for another, stashed in his inventory. They still clung on, even though Sazawari could feel the droplets of sweat forming above his eyebrows and in the lower area of his back. The climb was starting to wear on him, and he could feel the sensation of fatigue setting in his limbs. They had to get out, fast.

(OOC: If I understood your post correctly, the organs of the wyrm is coming upwards, almost like a frog vomits its stomach? Otherwise, let me know and I'll edit this section of the post)
Beneath them, the internal organs of the wyrm came bulging up, kind of like he had seen desert toads and cave frogs turn out their entire guts in order to vomit. He had to make a decision, quickly, or they would risk being squished against the wall of flesh by the ascending lump of organs. Turning his gaze above, he could see the maw of the serpentine creature, hovering over them like a taunting glare of freedom. Beneath them, a belching smell came rushing as the internal systems of the titan came ever so closer. The stench was terrible, but it also provided him with an idea.

"When I call it, hang on as tight as ye can! We're gonna hail a lift out'a here." He would relinquish the climb for the moment, instead turning his focus downward and towards the organs coming towards them. Waiting, keeping his cool, he could feel the sting of weariness in his one arm haning on to the wall. It had to be the right moment, or they would risk losing everything. Eventually, when the rising mass of flesh came close enough, he would prepare to jerk the kunai free of the wall. "NOW!" With a jolting motion, he pulled the blade free and leapt, hopefully landing on the bloated bulge now not so far beneath him and still rising, praying to whatever deities that kept an eye on him that this would work and send them closer to freedom.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

spider_zps3b3d44bc.png

"I vill hang on I have my webs and my home strapped to your back az tight az pozzible and I will peep my head out now and then should you need any help, but I wish I knew your plan or how it worked zo I could find a better way to assist you instead of being a burden." She spun a comfortable spider silk harness around Zawari's waist and shoulders using layers of thin high tensile strength silk like cable to secure herself and her home to his upper shoulders making him resemble a cargo wagon of silk. They were getting ready for something horribly simple yet complex to happen since the sandwyrm had been damaged by some kind of massive attack. They had been climbing out steadily, then suddenly the movement of the sandwyrm stopped and they were sent flying forward as the sandwyrm itself was struck by something outside so hard that they felt some of the trauma. Luckily Sandwyrms were incredibly tough, but what could hit a sandwyrm so hard that its internal organs were affected? They flew upwards for them and soon they were near its mouth which was lulling, slightly open. It appeared to be stunned. Just one hundred yards or less separated them from freedom, What was Sazawari planning?

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sazawari attempted to make the landing gracefull, but with one hand permanently occupied it was a futile effort, resulting in him nearly faceplanting. He managed to twist his torso and take the blow to his right shoulder instead, hoping that the blow would be lessened. It was not. With a grunt, he jammed the kunai into the flesh of the wyrm, preventing them from being swept away by the current events, before securing their hold by producing a second kunai with which he repeated the action of the first one. "Nah, ya ain't a burden for me. But sure, why the hell not?" He looked towards the light at the end of the tunnel, drawing inspiration and fortitude from the fact that their survival was within reach. "By usin' these kunais as handles or climbing bars, we can get out'a here. Ye see I have both'o them securd right now? Next I'ma pull out one'o them and secure it higher up, then repeat with the lower kunai. Up, up, up we go and outa this hell hole." He gave both kunais a minor jerk to confirm that they were secure enough, before pulling one of them out and, just as he had explained, climbed. As he took a few pulls up, he came to realize that the spider could provide something after all. "Say, could ya sling some'o that web and stick it to one'o the spikes over us? If ya could make it hold without bein' cut, that is. Reckon it's strong enough that we can use it to pull ourselves outa here faster, right?"

Within a few moments, he realized that something was increadibly wrong. The sudden surge of a nausiating stench was close to overwhelming him, and looking in the direction of its origin he could distinct the masses of flesh that was the internal organs of the gigantic beast. Far enough yet, he realized that being caught between the lump of organic matter and the wall of tissue they were climbing would result in certain death. New plan. Now. "Right, change of plans. See that thing? He nudged towards the imminent threat. "D'ya think we could jump onto that, land somewhere safe on it and hitch a ride outa here?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back