Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

DEADLINE 14,36 (mission)

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko felt Prime Diamonds hand upon her shoulder as she spoke to both herself and Kagai. Before the female Uchiha could get a word in, like before, her vision began to blur. Almost like everything crystallized within her sight. This was then followed by another quick travel through the earth. Hopefully, unlike last time, the contents of Kumiko's stomach might not threaten to make an appearance. But that hope was quickly vanquished. This time the group burst upwards with a hard turn to one side. It would then feel as if her entire body was rolling, like a ball. It was hard to focus, what with rolling in a continuous motion, but Kumiko thought she saw Kitchenzilla chasing after them. Everything was moving so fast she hardly noticed they were top side once more. Not only that but she was hearing Bosalt and Prime Diamonds thoughts within her mind? All this stimulation was almost too much for the Uchiha.

In an abrupt stop herself and Kagai were thrown unceremoniously from, well what ever it was they were in, into a sand dune. Wait...had they been traveling inside the meteor? How was that even possible?! She suppose by now that hardly mattered. Thankfully Kitchenzilla came at the right time helping Kumiko, albeit shakily, to her feet. In thanks kumiko patted the automaton on the head like she would a dog. At least now they had the meteor they were tasked in finding and bringing back to Sousuke. Not only that was the skeletal face of Barnyx. It took a moment to regain herself from the dizziness of travel. " Well that is one way of travelling I suppose. " She stated, rubbing her head slightly as if it would help alleviate the vertigo. " At least we have the meteor now. Now it was time to see if the com link was working once more. " Kumiko to Sousuke. We have returned to the entrance with the meteor...and...a couple of guests. " She couldn't wait to see Sousuke's reaction to this.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was all very strange once his vision crystallized once more. Kagai did not much enjoy this method of travel that seemed to be commonplace among the bouldamites, either way, Kagai just kept his eyes closed and hoped it would all be over soon. While he did have a rather strong stomach, or so he thought anyways, all of this was slightly getting to him. When the roller coaster ride stopped, Kagai, Kumiko and the others, even Kitchy, found themselves back at the entrance to the village.

As he opened his eyes, he would hear Bosalt scream about Barnyx, noticing that the two bouldamites were looking upon the skull that they used to decorate their entrance..."I think it is used more to make a point to those that venture here. That, together, we all took down this massive beast and could very much do the same to any other threat that came our way." Kagai would say as the Prime Diamund made mention of their funny home..."Home sweet home." Kagai would say as he heard Kumiko call out to Sousuke. It seemed that they were at the end of their mission, or at least that is what Kagai thought. Oh what stories they had to tell to the Steward-Kazekage.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The voice that came into the headset belonged not to the Steward but his father. "Ah. Kumiko. Sousuke right now is at a lecture and left twelve minutes ago, but he spoke to me about sending you out." His voice spoke. Out of the maw came a large puppet form that had four arms and bushido scales. "A guest you say?" Judori's voice came from the puppet. He looked down and found a most pleasant surprise. "Prime Diamund." The Steward-past's puppet bowed and Prime Diamund did the same.

"Crafty Judori."<i></i> She returned. "Still using your toys of old?"<i></i> The puppet nodded his head.

"Puppety?"<i></i> Bosalt spoke as he scratched his head. "Bosalt thought you said Judori was short, little bald man. Judori is large, larger than you Prime Diamund."<i></i>

"Looks can be deceiving." Both Prime Diamund and Judori said at the same time. Both of them exchanged glances and laughed. "Come let's get that meteor inside, and let's get you kids debrief. Sousuke's lecture will end in an hour, but you can be sure I will share with him the notes of your debriefing." Judori motioned to the platform elevator which was awaiting the return of the heroes, the prize of the Steward and with them allies of old.

"Crafty Judori. You make a fearsome home in the maw of our old foe."<i></i> Prime Diamund spoke as she hesitantly crossed over dragging with her the meteor.

(This marks the end of the mission. Proceed to request your rewards for a B ranked mission)

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko was surprised it wasn't Sousuke who emerged from their underground home but his father. Had they been gone that long? It mattered little. By the looks of it Judori recognized Prime Diamond almost immediately. But even though they returned to Suna herslf and Kagai still needed to be debriefed. With no more to say Kumiko would follow after Judori's puppet and Prime Diamond.

[ TOPIC LEFT ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back